otacon
01-13-2010, 04:10 PM
Bloodlusted

scenario 1) all out
scenario 2) Deva can not use Chibuku Tensei

who wins?

[Shikamaru]
01-13-2010, 04:17 PM
Deva or Animal stomps. They can both solo.

They are both faster then Sasuke.

Animal would only require a giant summon as a distraction against Amy, then finishing with a side speed blitz, killing Sasuke.

Deva can kill him with pure Taijutsu and speed. Negato's powers are overkill.

otacon
01-13-2010, 04:24 PM
;2238123']Deva or Animal stomps. They can both solo.

Animal would only require a giant summon as a distraction against Amy, then finishing with a side speed blitz, killing Sasuke.

please, do explain how they are both faster than Sasuke. you are really underestimating Sasuke's abilities

Miles Edgeworth
01-13-2010, 04:31 PM
;2238123']Deva or Animal stomps. They can both solo.

I agree, except I don't recall Animal Path being supersonic, which Sasuke should be.

In any case they probably can both solo, it's quite simple to tell Deva is supersonic and dodging a hypersonic FRS means Sasuke can't do crap to him. Chibaku Tensei insta kills him in Scenario 1, and in Scenario 2 he can easily shut down Animal Path and use Chou Shinra Tensei to insta own Sasuke. Small Town Busting>>>>>>Sasuke's Susanoo.

Animal Path has multiple summons that could screw with Sasuke. Multi-Headed Dog, Chameleon, the Bird, Rhino, etc. Sasuke has a chance of winning but imo Animal has a better chance.

Even if Animal can't solo he still has Deva to help him, which makes it an easy win.

otacon
01-13-2010, 04:39 PM
I agree, except I don't recall Animal Path being supersonic, which Sasuke should be.

In any case they probably can both solo, it's quite simple to tell Deva is supersonic and dodging a hypersonic FRS means Sasuke can't do crap to him. Chibaku Tensei insta kills him in Scenario 1, and in Scenario 2 he can easily shut down Animal Path and use Chou Shinra Tensei to insta own Sasuke. Small Town Busting>>>>>>Sasuke's Susanoo.

Animal Path has multiple summons that could screw with Sasuke. Multi-Headed Dog, Chameleon, the Bird, Rhino, etc. Sasuke has a chance of winning but imo Animal has a better chance.

Even if Animal can't solo he still has Deva to help him, which makes it an easy win.

Sasuke now has complete Susano'o, which could probably protect him against chibuku tensei. And Sasuke also has hawk summons, which could somwhat protect him against Animal's summons. Sasuke is way faster than Animal Path, and at least as fast as Deva Path. Sasuke could do some serious damage in a Taijutsu fight, and can protect himself from shinra tensei with susano if need be (he seems to rely on it alot nowadays). This fight could go either way, and I have not even accounted for Tsikiyomi. Chibuku Tensei is tough, but Susano could arguably tank it.

Miles Edgeworth
01-13-2010, 04:46 PM
Sasuke now has complete Susano'o, which could probably protect him against chibuku tensei. And Sasuke also has hawk summons, which could somwhat protect him against Animal's summons. Sasuke is way faster than Animal Path, and at least as fast as Deva Path. Sasuke could do some serious damage in a Taijutsu fight, and can protect himself from shinra tensei with susano if need be (he seems to rely on it alot nowadays). This fight could go either way, and I have not even accounted for Tsikiyomi. Chibuku Tensei is tough, but Susano could arguably tank it.

So what if he has Susanoo? It may be more durable than shown but I fail to see how a mountain level attack couldn't take out Susanoo. Raikage's large building busters broke a Susanoo rib, Mountain level Chibaku Tensei DWARFS that. Also the hawk still doesn't do much, the majority of Sasuke's combat abilities are close range or useless in this battle and both Animal and Deva have means to attack an airborne Sasuke, who is even more vulnerable than before.

At least as fast as Deva? He's like low supersonic since KB was blitzing him pretty hard, as well as Raikage. Deva was easily keeping up with SM Naruto who is easily faster than Sasuke with current feats. Deva also dodged FRS, which is hypersonic. None of Sasuke's attacks are hypersonic with the exception of Kirin, which takes way too much prep to make a difference.

Protect Sasuke from ST? I doubt it. Prove Susanoo is that powerful, Shinra Tensei is a gravitational push or pull, a giant barrier around your body can't protect you from gravity pulls.

Okay, suppose he uses Tsukuyomi. He uses it on one path and the other kills him. He can't even manage the genjutsu if he can't land it on Deva, who should easily be faster than him, or Animal, who is likely far away from Sasuke's range.

Unless Kishimoto pulls out some mountain tanking Susanoo crap, Sasuke can't tank Chibaku Tensei and it can't be assumed.

otacon
01-13-2010, 05:03 PM
Unless Kishimoto pulls out some mountain tanking Susanoo crap, Sasuke can't tank Chibaku Tensei and it can't be assumed.

very likely

SageoftheSixPaths
01-13-2010, 05:22 PM
The Sauce gets his head Shinra Tensei'd off in both scenarios. Chubaku isn't even needed. Combine that with the fact that Animal Path's summons own anything the Sauce can do and he's overly screwed. There is literally no chance of the Sauce winning in either of these fights unless both Paths decide to take a nap halfway through the fight.

otacon
01-13-2010, 05:32 PM
The Sauce gets his head Shinra Tensei'd off in both scenarios. Chubaku isn't even needed. Combine that with the fact that Animal Path's summons own anything the Sauce can do and he's overly screwed. There is literally no chance of the Sauce winning in either of these fights unless both Paths decide to take a nap halfway through the fight.

Chidori sword could possibly catch Deva of guard, and chidori nagashi could probably at least stun the pains, even with shinra tensei. Ammy could do damage, as it is not know how shinra tensei will react to it. And you are greately underestimating Sasuke's complete Susano: the bow and arrow could possible impale the pains, as even danzo could not dodge,but needed mukaton to block it.

Vatanui AKA Pride
01-13-2010, 05:53 PM
Pain/Nagato wins in both scenarios. For Scenario One, it's a Chibaku Tensei, and for the other scenario, Pain shuts down Animal and uses Deva for Chou Shinra Tensei and destroys Sasuke.

SageoftheSixPaths
01-13-2010, 06:12 PM
Chidori sword could possibly catch Deva of guard, and chidori nagashi could probably at least stun the pains, even with shinra tensei. Ammy could do damage, as it is not know how shinra tensei will react to it. And you are greately underestimating Sasuke's complete Susano: the bow and arrow could possible impale the pains, as even danzo could not dodge,but needed mukaton to block it.
How about Deva just Shinras Ammy away back at the Sauce? Even fire is affected by gravity. Same goes for the arrow. Hell, everything is affected by gravity. Deva can just knock all of the Sauce's sad attempts at long range attacks back at him. I also fail to see how Susano'o protects the Sauce from the forces of gravity.

321zigzag1
01-13-2010, 06:22 PM
Sasuke isn't blitzing Deva definitely.

Anyway Sasuke in his current state of mind charges in. Deva uses Shinra Tensei.

You get the drill.

SageoftheSixPaths
01-13-2010, 06:29 PM
Sasuke isn't blitzing Deva definitely.

Anyway Sasuke in his current state of mind charges in. Deva uses Shinra Tensei.

You get the drill.
The Sauce in any state of mind gets Shinra Tensei'd. It's not like you can dodge gravity.

321zigzag1
01-13-2010, 06:47 PM
The Sauce in any state of mind gets Shinra Tensei'd. It's not like you can dodge gravity.

I was just noting the fact that in his state of mind it makes it even worse for Sasuke.

SageoftheSixPaths
01-13-2010, 06:50 PM
I was just noting the fact that in his state of mind it makes it even worse for Sasuke.
I know. It's very true. I was just saying that it doesn't matter if the Sauce is being emo, is bloodlusted, or is a Care Bear. He still dies.

321zigzag1
01-13-2010, 06:51 PM
I know. It's very true. I was just saying that it doesn't matter if the Sauce is being emo, is bloodlusted, or is a Care Bear. He still dies.

I actually predict this might happen to some degree.

SageoftheSixPaths
01-13-2010, 06:54 PM
I actually predict this might happen to some degree.
I predict the Sauce kills himself due to overwhelming emo and having a chicken for hair. Or he becomes omnipotent and becomes real, killing us all with his massive reality warping and depressing life stories.

Or you're right and he becomes a Care Bear. AN OMNIPOTENT EMO CARE BEAR.

Frost ninja
01-13-2010, 06:54 PM
i agree. Deva is win in both, animal is just extra tasty stomp on the side with some melted butter. Sasuke can have Susano all he really wants but it wont do him any good when his body is being mutilated by the forces of gravity. Even the assumtion of complete, ammy, and the such wont help him any. Gravity either crushes whatever it is or force push (As I like to call it) takes out anything sause throws at him. Sause gets close, he gets chakra disrupted and destroy slooooooooooowly. Sause tries range, he gets Boss summon stomped mixed with Force stomping.

321zigzag1
01-13-2010, 06:57 PM
Yep, Deva Pain pretty wins this due to hax powers and great reaction speed and such.

Threads like this make me really appreciate Six Paths of Pain. For a villain, its powers are actually quite unique in my opinion.

Frost ninja
01-13-2010, 07:07 PM
Yep, Deva Pain pretty wins this due to hax powers and great reaction speed and such.

Threads like this make me really appreciate Six Paths of Pain. For a villain, its powers are actually quite unique in my opinion.

I like them because they're like a deluxe package of chip bags

Sure you want Lays (Deva, asura, animal)
But you have the option for doritoes (Petra, naraka)
And god forbid, but the ruffles too (Human)

You have the good villans, the semi-good villans and the one villan sue to even it out.

321zigzag1
01-13-2010, 07:11 PM
I like them because they're like a deluxe package of chip bags

Sure you want Lays (Deva, asura, animal)
But you have the option for doritoes (Petra, naraka)
And god forbid, but the ruffles too (Human)

You have the good villans, the semi-good villans and the one villan sue to even it out.

I mean even for many fictional villains I find Pain actually quite unique and refreshingly different in its.

Chips was a interesting example.

Frost ninja
01-13-2010, 07:15 PM
I mean even for many fictional villains I find Pain actually quite unique and refreshingly different in its.

Chips was a interesting example.

I see.

And thanks. I'm hungry so I guess it makes sense.