PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 478 Discussion

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
01-13-2010, 12:22 PM
ok so finnaaaally after a long and extreamly frustrating wait (3 weeks i think?? )
CHAPTER 478 IS FINNALY OUT!!

go read it, have fun and then come back here to discuss the newest chapter!:D

FIRE AWAY!!

(ill update this page with what i think about the chao as soon as i read it ;) )

OK I JUST CHECKED...THE CHAPTER ISNT UP YET ON THE NORMAL,BIG MANGA SITES...
i read it on a spoiler site where it was already translated in english so i figured that it might have released on the big manga sites too....guess not though..so you guys will have to wait for a little more time......(or you could just pm for the link to the spoiler site :D ;) )

SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno
01-13-2010, 12:28 PM
ok so finnaaaally after a long and extreamly frustrating wait (3 weeks i think?? )

FIRE AWAY!!

(ill update this page with what i think about the chao as soon as i read it ;) )
It came out?!! OMG better check it out O_o (btw first comment w00t!)

Yori
01-13-2010, 12:29 PM
Weren't there somebody on the forum predicted Izanagi? Whoever that is deserves rep for that pronto

01-13-2010, 12:32 PM

FIRE AWAY!!

Hey where is 478? I go to one manga and it's not there so i guess i gotta wait v_\\

01-13-2010, 12:35 PM
I hope it shows Itachi still alive ^_\\ cuz this is like the ONLY chance that Sasuke would go back to konoha since that's what Itachi wanted.

Yori
01-13-2010, 12:36 PM
I hope it shows Itachi still alive ^_\\ cuz this is like the ONLY chance that Sasuke would go back to konoha since that's what Itachi wanted.

Do you want me to tell you what happen? Or you wanna wait till your site have it?

01-13-2010, 12:38 PM
Do you want me to tell you what happen? Or you wanna wait till your site have it?
Sure why not? Thanks but i'm in class right now on the computers so i might leave soon. So you can tell me if that's okay with ya ^_\\

01-13-2010, 12:40 PM
Can you also tell me what site you go to? And i gotta go :( darn it oh well i'll check it later.

Yori
01-13-2010, 12:40 PM
Sure why not? Thanks but i'm in class right now on the computers so i might leave soon. So you can tell me if that's okay with ya ^_\\

Ok here it is..

Itachi is a gen-jutsu by Sasuke

Space Cowboy Sasori
01-13-2010, 12:49 PM
A fourth technique really?

-_-

Yori
01-13-2010, 12:50 PM

-_-

You said it Sasori

The Demon Zabuza
01-13-2010, 12:51 PM
The sharingan actually got more hax. I didn't think it was even possible.

Space Cowboy Sasori
01-13-2010, 12:54 PM
Also, Danzo having 1st's DNA was hax too.

This manga just keeps getting better.

Ockinga
01-13-2010, 12:54 PM
Awesome Awesome chapter! Sometimes I think you guys complain to much. This is the best chapter in awhile.

Jinchiruuki
01-13-2010, 01:21 PM

-_-

Exactly why I don't like the sharingan...it seemingly has no limits of anything..except the drawbacks of MS. I don't understand how the "least" noble of all 3 dojutsu can be this powerful...it's even more powerful than the Rinnegan which is BS in my opinion.

Also, Danzo having 1st's DNA was hax too.

This manga just keeps getting better.

Danzo is turning into a Goku it seems...does his power know no limits?

Sigillum Diaboli
01-13-2010, 01:30 PM
I knew Oro could be the only explanation for Danzo's crazy powers lol

Jinchiruuki
01-13-2010, 01:32 PM
I knew Oro could be the only explanation for Danzo's crazy powers lol

Maybe some of them but not all. Remember this....Orochimaru defected from the village before the Uchiha Massacre. So unless he and Danzo maintained contact, it wasn't Orochimaru who implanted the sharingan..Hashiramas DNA and face however is highly possible.

Steven
01-13-2010, 01:38 PM
this chapter was awesome Danzo could kill sasuke with no problem if he want to, but him stating Sasuke Genjutsu is as far below Itachi's as the land is below the sky was the best part.

Sigillum Diaboli
01-13-2010, 01:44 PM
Maybe some of them but not all. Remember this....Orochimaru defected from the village before the Uchiha Massacre. So unless he and Danzo maintained contact, it wasn't Orochimaru who implanted the sharingan..Hashiramas DNA and face however is highly possible.

Didn't Madara already state that Oro had a part of it?

Jinchiruuki
01-13-2010, 01:45 PM
Didn't Madara already state that Oro had a part of it?

He might have had a part in the experiments of tranferring body parts which can include eyes...but I don't think he took part in the sharingans that Danzo has.

Sigillum Diaboli
01-13-2010, 01:48 PM
this chapter was awesome Danzo could kill sasuke with no problem if he want to, but him stating Sasuke Genjutsu is as far below Itachi's as the land is below the sky was the best part.

If he could why dosnt he? Because he can't Sasuke isn't as weak as you think he finally has a full form of susanoo and he already surpassed itachi's skill with the Amaterasu but itachi still kicks sasuke a** Genjustsu wise

Parak111
01-13-2010, 01:50 PM
Haha... now, it's Danzo's turn to get mega haxxed. Hmm...Uchiha powers and Senju powers...it's not enough hax!:mad: I want more!

Now then, let us reveal that Danzo can atually use the Byakugan too! http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/nuts.gif

NO! Not the Byakugan! May it be the Rinnengan ! http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a311/SanativeStigma/noworry.gif

Seriously, I think that Danzo just got ultra haxxed. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/notrust.gif If it goes on like that, it's going to turn out that Danzo is far more powerful than Madara. It's going to be a total turn of events!

Eliwood
01-13-2010, 02:00 PM
If none of you read the manga yet, go here: ~Link Removed~

I go there to get my stuff quick

ShikamaruGenius
01-13-2010, 02:36 PM
itachi's turned to be a simple illusion like we all knew. and Danzo is being even more creepy. I wonder what he got on his legs xD haha jk..

anyway, it was fun seeing karin being so useless in fighting.. however...

Is danzo really gonna die here?

Akatsuki Gord
01-13-2010, 03:48 PM
i really liked the chapter, after all the the excitment about itachi it turns out he was just a genjutsu
Danzo does seem to have some crazy powers and looks like he could easily beat sasuke if he wanted.
I can't see danzo dying by sasukes hands so maybe madara will step in?

brunz
01-13-2010, 03:53 PM
awesome chapter IMO..next week should be good as well...but id like to see more of Naruto..but so far this battle is epic

Wooster
01-13-2010, 04:04 PM
Another reason to like Danzo: his easily besting Sasuke in this fight. I don't think Sasuke is going to kill Danzo. Madara bought Sasuke to this fight to release more of Sasuke's power. Madara will then use Sasuke's defeat to control him even more. It's Orochimaru all over again.

JackTheRipper
01-13-2010, 04:18 PM
Hey, could I get an awesome person to mail me the link to the site where I can read this? It won't let me PM until I get 15 posts.

3littlepigs
01-13-2010, 06:10 PM
I have mixed feelings about this one...first things first Danzou's a monster!!! :shock: He's even worse than Oro and Madara combined (I don't mean in strength) and I didn't think that was possible. So now we know Danzou is after Naruto as well....but how? I mean Madara has Gedou Mazo so we know he'll use that to take the Kyuubi out but how is Danzou going to remove the Kyuubi from Naruto? and without all the Konoha Shinobi being against the idea...?

Sasuke having a perfect Susano'o....:roll: That kid's a jerk, so immature even his enemy can see what a failure he is compared to his brother...I hate Danzou but everything he said was the truth and I keep asking myself the same question "Why did Itachi save Sasuke?!" darn it! I know it was necessary for the story but honestly such a waste!! :mad:

Karin...what can I say? I'm starting to really hate her, if Sasuke's annoying she's even more annoying than him!

LOL at the technique being called Izanagi! There was somene who posted about the possibility..I didn't think it was actually going to happen but good for whoever wrote it. :)

Hidden Ninja45
01-14-2010, 12:59 PM
I thought it was pretty good. Danzo is seriously crazy powerful. And he used to just be the old guy with the hurt arm a loooooooooong time ago. Sasuke's complete Susanoo looks pretty cool. It's good that it looks different than Itachi's did. And Sasuke's shoots arrows.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
01-14-2010, 01:43 PM
i like itachi's susanoo better....it looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy cooer and its got some of the most powerful/legendary wepons ever (ie sword of tosuka and yata mirror) sasuke little crossbow susanoo is nothing compared to that one...

seriously its not even funny how low sasuke is comapred to itachi.........sighh why did he have to die......

Panzer General
01-14-2010, 02:24 PM
i like itachi's susanoo better....it looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy cooer and its got some of the most powerful/legendary wepons ever (ie sword of tosuka and yata mirror) sasuke little crossbow susanoo is nothing compared to that one...

I agree.

shino 4
01-14-2010, 03:04 PM
I actually thought that Karin was going to actually help Sasuke but it ends up that she got kicked

sasukefan
01-14-2010, 03:06 PM
I knew Oro was the cause of the Danzo thing all along, he mentioned at the end of chapter 454 how he sent his men after Kabuto for information about his eye and arm, that's where the sharingans are.
Yes it was basicly said that Oro but the first DNA into him, but he HAD to put in the Sharingans too. Look at Danzo's arm, the sharingan looks as if it was melted into the arm, Oro probably has something to do with Shisui's eye in Danzo.
But the first DNA thing was a shocker. Seriously who expected him to have the same DNA in him that Yamato has.
I think that the DNA is only in his arm. If it was in his full body wouldn't he have use the wood style substitution.
And what is Izanagi? What could make it so dangerous that it's forbidden amongst the Uchiha? What makes it so bad?
Also the trying to control Kyuubi? Seriously? Naruto already has the Akatsuki trying to capture him, and now Danzo?! Really this battle will be good.
I love Sasuke's new Susanoo. I was actually surprised he had a crossbow, I thought he would have a sword or something.
Now the eyes closing is obviously because his chakra is running out. Even Karin could figure that out.
Which reminds me, it was so funny when Danzo just kicked Karin out of the way, hilarious.
Ok, so anyway what is with the face on Danzo's shoulder, I'm surprised I didn't read more post with that. It looks like a face was carved into his arm.
Which brings me back to the sharingans in his arm and Oro's invovement. Doesn't Danzo's arm look like a tree. And it has sharingans implanted there which leads me to believe that the DNA thing and the sharingan implantment happened at the same time.
So is anyone else as confused with this series as I am?

ShounenLover
01-14-2010, 03:11 PM
I have mixed feelings about this one...first things first Danzou's a monster!!! :shock: He's even worse than Oro and Madara combined (I don't mean in strength) and I didn't think that was possible. So now we know Danzou is after Naruto as well....but how? I mean Madara has Gedou Mazo so we know he'll use that to take the Kyuubi out but how is Danzou going to remove the Kyuubi from Naruto? and without all the Konoha Shinobi being against the idea...?

Sasuke having a perfect Susano'o....:roll: That kid's a jerk, so immature even his enemy can see what a failure he is compared to his brother...I hate Danzou but everything he said was the truth and I keep asking myself the same question "Why did Itachi save Sasuke?!" darn it! I know it was necessary for the story but honestly such a waste!! :mad:

Karin...what can I say? I'm starting to really hate her, if Sasuke's annoying she's even more annoying than him!

LOL at the technique being called Izanagi! There was somene who posted about the possibility..I didn't think it was actually going to happen but good for whoever wrote it. :)

You took the words right out of my mouth...

Leji_Hyuga
01-14-2010, 03:14 PM
could you give me a link to the big magma sites peez

AshBradford
01-14-2010, 07:24 PM
Danzo is turning into a Goku it seems...does his power know no limits?

Is it.... OVER 9000????!!!!!

Blind Uchiha
01-14-2010, 07:37 PM
Sasuke unleashes PNJ to perfect his Susano'o midfight..:shock:
Danzo then proceeds to pull out even more hax....:shock:
Kishi is just stringing us along with this fight.

3littlepigs
01-14-2010, 08:34 PM
You took the words right out of my mouth...

Glad someone else agrees with me :)

sandboxkid
01-14-2010, 08:54 PM
madara did lose an arm his right one...danzo's googley eye arm is his right one...why would madara lose it so easily..he will replace his with danzo's

ShippudenGirl
01-15-2010, 03:06 PM
The manga made me depressed, why?
People are after sweet Naruto Uzumaki: Madara, Akatsuki, now Danzou,...etc...
And after all the abuse he went through as a child! Oh, my lord! Masashi Kishimoto better have something good happen to Naruto at the end, he deserves that much. I KNEW IT KNEW IT KNEW IT! I knew that Itachi was just a genjutsu ;))

J-Sun Tasogare
01-16-2010, 02:44 PM
If he could why dosnt he? Because he can't Sasuke isn't as weak as you think he finally has a full form of susanoo and he already surpassed itachi's skill with the Amaterasu but itachi still kicks sasuke a** Genjustsu wise
no sasuke hasnt surpassed him in anything do you see how hax danzo is??? if danzo is afaraid of itatchi he must be even more hax O_O

Densetsu_no_D
01-17-2010, 08:01 AM
I enjoyed this chapter, it told me a few things. Karin is just a support character and she will never get any real face time. I mean really she was in charge of a prison......Sasuke got brought down to reality. After using all those MS techs including his completed Susanoo, Danzo just keeps going and going....Also this forbidden tech, Izanagi, I want to know how would it work with a normal Uchiha who has just 2 eyes. I'm sure next chapter Madara will explain. Also to those that think Danzo is overpowered...Think about it like this, If the Naruto and his generation are getting stronger and stronger, there has to be someone out there stronger then them, they are still way to young and inexperienced to be the best....yet...