PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 479 Mini-Prediction.

mrsticky005
01-13-2010, 07:54 AM
Madara will stop the fight between Danzo and Sasuke. Danzo vs Sasuke will end with a draw. Madara will have Danzo join Akatsuki along with Foo and Torune.

paiqueen
01-13-2010, 09:28 AM
Maybe. Danzo might join Akatsuki if he knew Kakashi would be the Hokage. LOL

Vivi
01-13-2010, 09:29 AM
I stay with Danzo wanna turn into Rikudou and no way Madara can hae him in Akatsuki.

mrsticky005
01-13-2010, 09:44 AM
He still may want to become the Sage of the Six Paths (have his power at least)
but somehow Madara is going to get him to join Akatsuki. The question is how
will Sasuke re-act.

Defcon
01-13-2010, 09:55 AM
That could be true since someone on this forum mentioned that there would be 3 new people in Akatsuki.

mrsticky005
01-13-2010, 12:48 PM
3 new people:

Danzo (probably 3rd Hokage's brother. )
Foo
Torune

Yori
01-13-2010, 01:33 PM
No I don't see that, I think Madara wants something from Danzo now

mrsticky005
01-13-2010, 01:57 PM
Well Madara doesn't want Danzo dead. If he did he'd be fighting with Sasuke right now.
Unless perhaps Madara is actually afraid of Danzo (which I highly doubt) Madara is just
testing Sasuke and perhaps even Danzo too.

Defcon
01-13-2010, 03:55 PM
It's not unlikely Danzo and Madara will team up. But in the end one of them will betray eachother if it would come to that. And it's very wierd Orochimaru was involved with Danzo's body. But looking back to the meeting of the five kages, the raikage already mentioned coorporation between Danzo and Orochimaru (chapter 458 page 09). It seems Danzo was already waiting a long time for Konoha to be destroyed so it could be rebuild under his leadership.

Wooster
01-14-2010, 04:44 PM
Its highly likely that Madara will stop the fight between Sasuke and Danzo, but I don't Danzo would join Madara right now. I think Madara setup this fight to further expand Sasuke's powers, complete Susano'o. I also think Madara will use Sasuke's frustration and anger at Danzo to get Sasuke to work with him.
At some point Danzo may join Madara if only to betray him later. I don't think Danzo would want Madara to rule to world more than anyone else, but he might want to get the power of all tailed beasts.

mrsticky005
01-14-2010, 04:57 PM
Madara will get Danzo to join as a "we have a common enemy" type deal
and Danzo will join thinking he can betray madara

nightfire
01-14-2010, 05:02 PM

Its highly likely that Madara will stop the fight between Sasuke and Danzo, but I don't Danzo would join Madara right now. I think Madara setup this fight to further expand Sasuke's powers, complete Susano'o. I also think Madara will use Sasuke's frustration and anger at Danzo to get Sasuke to work with him.
At some point Danzo may join Madara if only to betray him later. I don't think Danzo would want Madara to rule to world more than anyone else, but he might want to get the power of all tailed beasts.

both of these seem highly likey. Danzo has betrayed pretty much everyone and i hate him for it, i think anything Danzo can do to make everyone hate him more is most likey what he will do. I think Danzo teaming with the akatsuki could be what starts to push Sasuke back towards the leaf village..........maybe.

NarutoUzumaki12
01-14-2010, 05:15 PM
maybe danzo will join

mrsticky005
01-14-2010, 05:24 PM
both of these seem highly likey. Danzo has betrayed pretty much everyone and i hate him for it, i think anything Danzo can do to make everyone hate him more is most likey what he will do.

I think Danzo teaming with the akatsuki could be what starts to push Sasuke back towards the leaf village..........maybe.

Mark my words
Sasuke frying Zetsu will happen and it will be the start of Sasuke's "betrayal" of Madara and Akatsuki

Wooster
01-14-2010, 05:31 PM
both of these seem highly likey. Danzo has betrayed pretty much everyone and i hate him for it, i think anything Danzo can do to make everyone hate him more is most likey what he will do. I think Danzo teaming with the akatsuki could be what starts to push Sasuke back towards the leaf village..........maybe.

Hey, its not Danzo's fault everyone else is as dumb as a brick.

Wooster
01-14-2010, 05:34 PM

I suppose, Madara is very convincing. Maybe he will tell us another story around the campfire. I'll bring the marshmellows.

OtoSeptic
01-14-2010, 05:37 PM
Danzou can't join Akatsuki. Madara would lose Sasuke in turn because there's no WAY Sasuke would stick around after that, and then he'd just want Madara dead, too.

As for Fu and Torune... Madara pwned them pretty bad, and seemed to look down on their serving Root. I don't know if he'd extend an invitation to his organization after that.

mrsticky005
01-14-2010, 05:46 PM
Danzou can't join Akatsuki. Madara would lose Sasuke in turn because there's no WAY Sasuke would stick around after that, and then he'd just want Madara dead, too.

Madara will blackmail Sasuke into staying somehow. Sasuke already wants
Madara dead. But he thinks he can use him in the mean time.

As for Fu and Torune... Madara pwned them pretty bad, and seemed to look down on their serving Root. I don't know if he'd extend an invitation to his organization after that.

Actually I think Madara was impressed with them. Yeah he probably despises The Foundation but he hates all of Konoha. Though I wouldn't put it past
him to use Konoha to fight Konoha...he already is in a way.

OtoSeptic
01-14-2010, 05:50 PM
Madara will blackmail Sasuke into staying somehow. Sasuke already wants
Madara dead. But he thinks he can use him in the mean time.

Eh, but does he even have anything to blackmail him with? Sasuke's been overlooking his teammates and leaving them for dead left and right, so that wouldn't work.

Actually I think Madara was impressed with them. Yeah he probably despises The Foundation but he hates all of Konoha. Though I wouldn't put it past
him to use Konoha to fight Konoha...he already is in a way.

...Ohhhh. Deep. I like. |D

Wooster
01-14-2010, 05:56 PM
Madara did lose an arm battling those root guys, so perhaps he is impressed with them. I do think it is a problem getting Sasuke and Danzo on the same side, though Danzo probably would not have too much trouble with that if it serves Danzo's interests. Maybe Madara will try to have Danzo join without Sasuke knowing. He can appear before Danzo after the battle and give back his men as a peace offereing.

mrsticky005
01-14-2010, 06:09 PM
[QUOTE=OtoSeptic;2243578]Eh, but does he even have anything to blackmail him with? Sasuke's been overlooking his teammates and leaving them for dead left and right, so that wouldn't work.

Madara is the Chessmaster. He's the man with the plan.

Wooster
01-14-2010, 06:19 PM
[QUOTE=mrsticky005;2243736
Madara is the Chessmaster. He's the man with the plan.[/QUOTE]

This is the reason you would want Danzo to team up with Madara as these two characters are the two most intelligent characters. Who would outsmart whom?

mrsticky005
01-14-2010, 06:43 PM
This is the reason you would want Danzo to team up with Madara as these two characters are the two most intelligent characters. Who would outsmart whom?

Yeah somewhat I suppose. But mostly I see them joining up because
it usually works out that way in stories. It makes it easier for the
author to have bad guys team up rather than be totally separate foes.

Madara is the chess master because he has a grand elaborate scheme
that somehow seems like it will work out for him (almost but not entirely).

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
01-14-2010, 07:39 PM
I doubt Danzo, Foo, and Torune would be Akatsuki members if Madara asked them to join.

mrsticky005
01-14-2010, 08:26 PM
I doubt Danzo, Foo, and Torune would be Akatsuki members if Madara asked them to join.

Well he only needs to convince Danzo. Foo and Torune will follow Danzo.
Danzo just needs to be convinced that he can stab Madara in the back.
Madara needs to make himself appear vulnerable without making that
seem like what he is doing.

Ockinga
01-14-2010, 11:30 PM
Mark my words
Sasuke frying Zetsu will happen and it will be the start of Sasuke's "betrayal" of Madara and Akatsuki

Which would leave the door wide open for Madara/Danzou alliance. Kishi said in his interview that Saskue's fight with Danzou will determine the path that the manga will go.

Defcon
01-15-2010, 02:13 AM
Heh, he might return to Konoha when Danzou joins up with Madara, but that would make the power boost that Itachi gave to Naruto meaningless, or not intended for Sasuke than

InuyashaGirl
01-15-2010, 02:16 AM
yeah i think danzo will join since madara nad danzo would be able to control the beasts so
and he said danzos also after naruto so yeah its cool

mrsticky005
01-15-2010, 06:43 AM
I doubt Sasuke would return to Konoha so soon. I think he's gonna try (and fail) to betray Madara and then have to go solo for a while.

Naruto too is going to have to go solo because Danzo is after him.

Expect the Konoha 11 to go underground soon.

Naruto will become the ringleader. Shikamaru will be his right hand man.

sandboxkid
01-15-2010, 03:25 PM
Does anyone else see the forshadowing of the possibility of madara wanting the right arm of danzo..it does have the eyes of his fallen clans members..he always is looking for quality eyes..plus he did cut his own right arm off when it got hit with the nano sized insect jutsu.also the arm seems to be a direct link to the izanagi.

Wooster
01-15-2010, 04:20 PM
Naruto too is going to have to go solo because Danzo is after him.

Expect the Konoha 11 to go underground soon.

Naruto will become the ringleader. Shikamaru will be his right hand man.

So Naruto will become the 'prince-in-exile' or in this case the Hokage in exile, I like this idea.

I suppose this could happen if Danzo can convince enough of Konoha ninja that he should still be Hokage, but I don't think he will go after Naruto right now. He is concerened about how popular Naruto is right now, and Danzo is usual patient enough to wait for the right time.

mrsticky005
01-15-2010, 04:26 PM
Does anyone else see the forshadowing of the possibility of madara wanting the right arm of danzo..it does have the eyes of his fallen clans members..he always is looking for quality eyes..plus he did cut his own right arm off when it got hit with the nano sized insect jutsu.also the arm seems to be a direct link to the izanagi.

That's possible.

Though I get the feeling that already Madara has his OWN Sharingan-arm.
I mean the guy covers himself from head to toe unlike the rest of the Akatsuki (aside from the cloaks that is.)

So Naruto will become the 'prince-in-exile' or in this case the Hokage in exile, I like this idea.

I suppose this could happen if Danzo can convince enough of Konoha ninja that he should still be Hokage, but I don't think he will go after Naruto right now. He is concerened about how popular Naruto is right now, and Danzo is usual patient enough to wait for the right time.

Yep Naruto will be the Hokage-in-exile. I think it might start off with Kakashi-in-exile and change to Naruto-in-exile (perhaps Kakashi will
die but you can be sure that Kakashi will find out something EXTREMELY
important that will help to fight either Madara or Danzo later on)

Things are going to get bad for Naruto and even worse for Sasuke.

sandboxkid
01-15-2010, 04:45 PM
Madara is covered to hide his identity, there is a possibility that he has multi sharingans but i highly doubt it..as much as i dislike madara he knows how to pull peoples strings to his desire..he may get danzo to agree to fight with him to betray him in the future.madara is always looking out for himself.. Plus since we are now being introduced to the izanagi, maybe the tech madara has used to stay alive is the izanami. Which is stated to be the bringer of life and berer of death..for those who dont know izanami is the wife of izanagi,who are the parents of tsukuyomi,amaterasu and susanoo.

Wooster
01-15-2010, 04:58 PM
I think Madara keeps himself hidden because there are a number of people who would recognize him either as Madara or the former Mizukage. He has shown his face Kisame and was going to show his face to Sasuke, so don't think he cares too much if people who know him see his face.

But the reader has yet to see his face (at least recently) so something must be going on under there. If we are to draw any conclusions from how Kakashi's and Danzo's Sharingan were hidden and then presented.

mrsticky005
01-15-2010, 05:20 PM
Madara is covered to hide his identity, there is a possibility that he has multi sharingans but i highly doubt it..as much as i dislike madara he knows how to pull peoples strings to his desire..he may get danzo to agree to fight with him to betray him in the future.madara is always looking out for himself.. Plus since we are now being introduced to the izanagi, maybe the tech madara has used to stay alive is the izanami. Which is stated to be the bringer of life and berer of death..for those who dont know izanami is the wife of izanagi,who are the parents of tsukuyomi,amaterasu and susanoo.

Madara has already said he likes to stockpile good sharnigan. So it's likely
that he has a stockpile of sharnigan eyes. Orochimaru was in Akatsuki
so I imagine he's involved somehow. I wonder if Madara ever used
Izanagi himself. Will Izanagi be even stronger than Sussano?

I think Madara keeps himself hidden because there are a number of people who would recognize him either as Madara or the former Mizukage. He has shown his face Kisame and was going to show his face to Sasuke, so don't think he cares too much if people who know him see his face.

But the reader has yet to see his face (at least recently) so something must be going on under there. If we are to draw any conclusions from how Kakashi's and Danzo's Sharingan were hidden and then presented.

I believe that 1. Madara has only one eye and it actually belongs to Shisui Uchiha or 2 Madara has both eyes. One is his own and it doesn't work
and the other one does work and it belongs to Shisui Uchiha.

somerandomgirl14
01-16-2010, 01:36 PM
Hey, its not Danzo's fault everyone else is as dumb as a brick.

BWAHAHAHA!!! I'm sorry, but that was incredibly funny.

Yeah, my opinion is that Sasuke will "Betray" Madara somehow... and uses Danzo to destroy him or something. :eek:

mrsticky005
01-16-2010, 01:46 PM

Yeah, my opinion is that Sasuke will "Betray" Madara somehow... and uses Danzo to destroy him or something. :eek:

I think Sasuke will try to betray Madara but fail (and then realize eventually he needs Naruto's help.)

somerandomgirl14
01-16-2010, 01:49 PM
^^

Sasuke's prolly gonna die at the end of this series.

So much for SasuSaku. -__-'

Wooster
01-16-2010, 02:22 PM

Thanks for appreciating the joke.

Yeah Sasuke may try many things, but, I am sorry, he really isn't that smart outside of battle. Just when he finally freed himself from Orochimaru, he got sucked in by Madara.

I think Sasuke will try to betray Madara but fail (and then realize eventually he needs Naruto's help.)

Yes, that is how pathetic Sasuke is now. He needs Naruto to outsmart someone.

mrsticky005
01-16-2010, 02:28 PM

Yeah Sasuke may try many things, but, I am sorry, he really isn't that smart outside of battle. Just when he finally freed himself from Orochimaru, he got sucked in by Madara.

Yes, that is how pathetic Sasuke is now. He needs Naruto to outsmart someone.

Well I wish Sasuke would hurry it up with his soon-to-fail attack
on Madara. It's annoying having Sasuke be Madra's pet.

somerandomgirl14
01-16-2010, 02:41 PM

Just when he finally freed himself from Orochimaru, he got sucked in by Madara.

HAHAHAHA!!! You're seriously making me laugh!

Hence why he'll die. :P

Wooster
01-16-2010, 03:59 PM
I guess this isn't really the thread to talk about Sasuke, but I used to really like him. But he has regressed back to whom he was back in Chapter 3. He thinks he is better than everyone. Kakashi soon taught him better by pounding him into the ground. I think someone needs to take Sasuke behind the woodshed, and Danzo's just the man to do it.

somerandomgirl14
01-16-2010, 04:59 PM
Prolly my fault...

Aw well, corrupting threads is very fun! xD

Art is an EXPLOSION
01-16-2010, 05:02 PM
i dont want this to happen and main reason is SASUKE WANTS TO KILL DANZO so hed stab danzo in the back

somerandomgirl14
01-16-2010, 05:06 PM
Danzo needs to be stabbed in the back of the head and be thrown out into the moon so he explode and die.

Yes, you can explode in space. Learned that from my science teacher.

mrsticky005
01-16-2010, 05:06 PM
Sasuke was at his coolest when he fought Itachi. Then Madara made him dumb.

somerandomgirl14
01-16-2010, 05:08 PM
Sasuke and Itachi fight was like... EPOCH

Sasuke and Danzo fight equals several very boring chapters.

Why can't he go back to the Magic Boxland of Magicalness?

Wooster
01-16-2010, 05:22 PM
Sasuke was at his coolest when he fought Itachi. Then Madara made him dumb.

How does Madara do that? Must be his secret jutsu, storytime.

Wait, someone quoted me in their signature, it's like I'm famous.

somerandomgirl14
01-16-2010, 06:24 PM
^^
Haha, that'd be me. It's pretty funny!

yondaime
01-16-2010, 06:29 PM
Madara will stop the fight between Danzo and Sasuke. Danzo vs Sasuke will end with a draw. Madara will have Danzo join Akatsuki along with Foo and Torune.

I believe this MIGHT happen since Danzo and Madara already know each other. Plus, I think Madara will let Danzo join because he(Danzo) might help him get his strength/power back with the Izanagi jutsu.

mrsticky005
01-17-2010, 01:00 AM
Sasuke and Itachi fight was like... EPOCH

Sasuke and Danzo fight equals several very boring chapters.

Why can't he go back to the Magic Boxland of Magicalness?

Hahhahaha. Another person has used my title for Madara's Dimension.

The Magical Box land of Magicalness!

It's catching on. :D

valtreck
01-17-2010, 03:13 AM

i doubt that, madara might stop fight but danzo joining akatsuki, doesnt make sense......

zerosameri
01-17-2010, 03:33 AM
I bet it's going to be another one of Madara storys/flash backs. BEcause when ever something big like this happends Madara tells/thinks/flash back's a tail.

somerandomgirl14
01-17-2010, 11:05 AM
Hahhahaha. Another person has used my title for Madara's Dimension.

The Magical Box land of Magicalness!

It's catching on. :D

Yes, that's even where I am located! xD

mrsticky005
01-17-2010, 11:29 AM
i doubt that, madara might stop fight but danzo joining akatsuki, doesnt make sense......

Sure it does, they have a common enemy: Naruto.

somerandomgirl14
01-17-2010, 11:55 AM
Agree, though I seriously don't know what Danzo has against Uchihas.

Is it due to the fact that they wouldn't give their sharigan to him? I'm pulling theories out of thin air here. :/

mrsticky005
01-17-2010, 12:01 PM

Is it due to the fact that they wouldn't give their sharigan to him? I'm pulling theories out of thin air here. :/

Danzo wants power.
Danzo saw getting rid of Uchiha as a step in the right direction.

Wooster
01-17-2010, 12:09 PM

I think Danzo believes they were involved with the nine-tailed fox attack. Also, they were certainly trying to take over Konoha.

somerandomgirl14
01-17-2010, 02:55 PM
Only one Uchiha was involved with that, Madara. He really is taking his revenge on Konoha extremely far, especially with that one. :/

He's banned from the Magic Boxland of Magicalness because that's where I live.

TheBlackChidori
01-19-2010, 08:08 AM
Sasuke is much more valuable to Madara then Danzo is. Sasuke is out for blood, and wont rest until Danzo is killed. Since Sasuke is pretty much a member of the Akatsuki, there's no way he's going to join a team with Danzo.

For that matter, Danzo isnt the pure evil guy that people think he is. He really did care about his village, in his own sick and twisted little way, and joining the Akatsuki would go against everything he's stood for all these years. As head of ANBU, he put all these kill orders out on the Akatsuki, definitely not to join them in the future.

mrsticky005
01-19-2010, 11:49 AM
I think Danzo believes they were involved with the nine-tailed fox attack. Also, they were certainly trying to take over Konoha.

Actually I'm fairly certain Danzo KNOWS that Madara was responsible.

Wooster
01-19-2010, 04:34 PM
Actually I'm fairly certain Danzo KNOWS that Madara was responsible.
Perhaps he does, but whatever the case, I think Danzo believes the entire Uchiha clan is responsible. At least, that's what Madara told Sasuke. I don't know if thats the truth, but I take all my Madara thoughts to your other thread.

mrsticky005
01-20-2010, 11:45 AM
Perhaps he does, but whatever the case, I think Danzo believes the entire Uchiha clan is responsible. At least, that's what Madara told Sasuke. I don't know if thats the truth, but I take all my Madara thoughts to your other thread.

If Danzo knows Madara was still alive and capable of controlling Nine Tails
then he knows who was responsible. The only reason to blame Uchiha was
if nobody knew who to blame. Danzo knew but he'd rather eliminate Uchiha.
Danzo allowed Uchiha to be massacred because he wanted their eyes.