PDA

View Full Version : zabuza, suigetsu,raiga and ksame vs killer bee, raikage, gaara, mizukage, and naruto

shikimaru nara
01-13-2010, 05:08 AM
who wins anything is allowed

Kuromaki
01-13-2010, 05:43 AM
Raikage or Bee are enough to solo almost all of them since they're too fast.

Kisame can be taken down if they team up on him.

ECW Original
01-13-2010, 05:45 AM
Team Raikage stomps.Raiga=Filler Trash so he loses automatically.Suigetsu and Zabuza are fodder,and Bee and Raikage already took out Kisame once so they can do it again.

AnBu.KnighT
01-13-2010, 05:48 AM
Zabuza: takes care of close combat with his sword and using water style when far away.

Suigetsu: will also do close combat since physical attacks hardly work on him

Raiga: will use his lighting style attacks from far away, like thunder fang and others, also for he can be protected he can use lighting armor

Kisame: will finish them off with his power attacks and his jutsu's.

P.S ( this is just my simulation plz dont hate ty )

Kuromaki
01-13-2010, 05:53 AM
Zabuza: takes care of close combat with his sword and using water style when far away.

Suigetsu: will also do close combat since physical attacks hardly work on him

Raiga: will use his lighting style attacks from far away, like thunder fang and others, also for he can be protected he can use lighting armor

Kisame: will finish them off with his power attacks and his jutsu's.

P.S ( this is just my simulation plz dont hate ty )
Raikage or Bee can blitz Zabuza, Suigetsu, and Raiga with their superior speed. Lightning swords or lightning punches would work on Suigetsu, whose main weakness is Raiton.

As for Kisame, they can team up to take him down. Don't forget they also have the Mizukage, Gaara, and Naruto with them.

AnBu.KnighT
01-13-2010, 05:55 AM
Raikage or Bee can blitz Zabuza, Suigetsu, and Raiga with their superior speed. Lightning swords or lightning punches would work on Suigetsu.

As for Kisame, they can team up to take him down. Don't forget they also have the Mizukage, Gaara, and Naruto with them.
hmm now to think of it my simulation has failed v_v o well atleast they tried not to die xD

NarutoReader
01-13-2010, 08:33 AM
naruto can take care of zabuza and suigetsu
raiga dont know who it is but gaara would probably slay him. if not than he can join mizukage.
kisame is dead by killer bee + raikage.

the teams are not really necessary but if they are there, then why not.
if not punches, suigetsu can easily die by rasenshuriken.

Nyruss
01-13-2010, 12:15 PM
Zabuza is a relic of a time in Naruto where ninja wasn't just another word for Super Saiyan. He doesn't have nearly the chops to keep up with the others.

tanduhman
01-13-2010, 02:38 PM
As much of a kisame fan i am, i have to go with kb's team being that the teams are completely unfair lol.

But i would have to admit if zabuza used hidden mist and super densified it, than the other team would have some trouble. Being that they wouldnt see a giant wave created by kisame coming towards them!

Vatanui AKA Pride
01-13-2010, 03:59 PM
Raikage or Killer Bee both solos this due to superior speed.

Kuromaki
01-13-2010, 04:06 PM
Raikage or Killer Bee both solos this due to superior speed.
Not with Kisame there.

But together they could take him down.

[Shikamaru]
01-13-2010, 04:11 PM
Killer Bee or Raikage could roflstomp all of them alone.

So can Naruto, so can Gaara.

Everyone on the opposing team has crap offensive, including Kisame, who requires a water source to even be considered a threat against anyone of those ninja.

Gaara would bury all of them, Raikage and Killerbee would speed blitz them in two seconds, Naruto would decimate them with boss summons and massive shadow clones pretty quickly.

As for Mizukage, I'm not too sure she could solo. Zabuza could probably kill her off in the mist.

narutoultra
01-13-2010, 04:23 PM
Killer Bee or Raikage could roflstomp all of them alone.

So can Naruto, so can Gaara.

Everyone on the opposing team has crap offensive, including Kisame, who requires a water source to even be considered a threat against anyone of those ninja.

Gaara would bury all of them, Raikage and Killerbee would speed blitz them in two seconds, Naruto would decimate them with boss summons and massive shadow clones pretty quickly.

As for Mizukage, I'm not too sure she could solo. Zabuza could probably kill her off in the mist.

Kisame can make an lake out of no where. Bit of a fail on that part.

e710
01-13-2010, 08:51 PM
well the first team is outpowered outnumbered outclassed so yeah

SageoftheSixPaths
01-13-2010, 08:59 PM
The insanely overpowered Team 2 basically makes this a curbroflomgwtflolstomp. Raikage and KB solo.