PDA

View Full Version : Sasori and genjutsu

otacon
01-12-2010, 10:14 PM
Since Sasori is a puppet, what do you feel about his defense against genjutsu?

Akatsuki Tsunade
01-13-2010, 05:52 AM
omg i have no idea.. im thinking yes but does he even have a brain in the puppet?? i dont think he does but then how does he think and talk and stuff sooo i guesss yes but not sure enough to vote that

otacon
01-13-2010, 07:47 AM
Sasori only has a heart, no other organs at all.

Hidden Ninja45
01-13-2010, 01:01 PM
I think is mostly, if not completely, immune to genjutsu. Since he is so much a puppet, he is likely unaffected by genjutsu.

Reikai Hezamu
01-13-2010, 01:19 PM
He's immune to it. Thats maybe why his partner is Deidara because he trained his eye to get out of Genjutsu. Their a duo who can't be beaten by Genjutsu. And since Sasori has no brain, he can't be caught in it. Because Genjutsu causes illusions through the mind.

dracozombie
01-13-2010, 02:06 PM
I dont think it would work on him

junchurikioftheleaf
01-13-2010, 02:11 PM
not gonna work

FreezingArt
01-18-2010, 05:57 PM
I think he is immune, since genjutsu disrupts chakra flow to the brain. Do you think he would have an upper hand if he fought Itachi then??? O.o

Parak111
01-18-2010, 06:30 PM
It won't work if Sasori is in his Hiruko puppet. If he's outside, it should get him. If, however he is in Hiruko, it won't affect him as the Genjutsu affects the senses of the human. Like smell, taste, look and the other senses. Since he is in the puppet, it has no way to affect his senses, therefore making him immune against genjutsu, but ONLY if he is in his Hiruko puppet.

Reikai Hezamu
01-18-2010, 06:33 PM
It won't work if Sasori is in his Hiruko puppet. If he's outside, it should get him. If, however he is in Hiruko, it won't affect him as the Genjutsu affects the senses of the human. Like smell, taste, look and the other senses. Since he is in the puppet, it has no way to affect his senses, therefore making him immune against genjutsu, but ONLY if he is in his Hiruko puppet.Thats the thing though. Sasori isn't human. He's a puppet himself. So he's completely immune.

Kuromaki
01-18-2010, 06:36 PM
I don't think it would affect him.

Genjutsu affects the brain and Sasori doesn't have one because he's a human puppet. IIRC it was stated his only organic part is his heart. He must have transferred his mind or soul or something which is why he can think and talk.
It won't work if Sasori is in his Hiruko puppet. If he's outside, it should get him. If, however he is in Hiruko, it won't affect him as the Genjutsu affects the senses of the human. Like smell, taste, look and the other senses. Since he is in the puppet, it has no way to affect his senses, therefore making him immune against genjutsu, but ONLY if he is in his Hiruko puppet.
Why would it not affect him only in Hiruko? Sasori himself is a puppet too.

Reikai Hezamu
01-18-2010, 06:38 PM

Genjutsu affects the brain and Sasori doesn't have one because he's a human puppet. IIRC it was stated his only organic part is his heart. He must have transferred his mind or soul or something which is why he can think and talk.

Why would it not affect him only in Hiruko? Sasori himself is a puppet too.Exactly what I said.

Vatanui AKA Pride
01-18-2010, 10:48 PM
It wouldn't effect him at all.

Akatsuki X
01-18-2010, 11:19 PM
I think it would work on him
cause thou hes a puppet
he has a conscious and Genjutsu affects the way you view reality
and Sasori is able to view reality
therefore it should affect him

Deadman
01-19-2010, 03:27 AM
well i think that he did!!!!
but to be honest, i don't know!!!!!!!

Vivi
01-19-2010, 03:44 AM
Genjutsu affects the Cerebral Nervous System of a Person.

All Sasori has is a Heart.

Even if he would have a brain he would need a nervous System which he obviously doesnt have considering he's a Puppet.

Parak111
01-19-2010, 10:21 AM
Thats the thing though. Sasori isn't human. He's a puppet himself. So he's completely immune.

Why would it not affect him only in Hiruko? Sasori himself is a puppet too.

Oh, yeah. I forgot that Sasori himself was a puppet. http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a311/SanativeStigma/sweatdrop.gif

Well then...I suppose that it won't affect him, as Genjutsu can't affect puppets. If he confronts Itachi or another Genjutsu user, that means that he has already won half the battle. The only thing left is the Genjutsu user's Taijutsu skills...if he/she has any.

danilo777
01-19-2010, 11:10 AM
He is immune to it ,but if he confrtonted Itachi Sasori would lose.