PDA

View Full Version : Episode 110 outtakes

sasoridanna
05-22-2009, 10:30 AM
Check this out:

This scene is similar to Kakashi's mask episode but this one is about Shino and what he looks like. The outtake takes place at Ichiraku Ramen after the ending credits/preview for episode 111. You guys should see it.

Heroescomeback99
05-22-2009, 12:32 PM
that was pretty funny

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-22-2009, 08:45 PM
Check this out:

This scene is similar to Kakashi's mask episode but this one is about Shino and what he looks like. The outtake takes place at Ichiraku Ramen after the ending credits/preview for episode 111. You guys should see it.
I know. LOL. :lol:

Agent Spectre
05-22-2009, 11:44 PM
I don't see the point of spoiler tags since this IS the topic at hand and spoiler is in the title quite clearly....

*twitch*
OMG AWESOME.

My life is complete now. Shino has been all over these segments and it's made me happy (even if the recurring joke of him getting cut off/ignored kind of hurts), and certainly not helping with my ever expanding obsession with the person I consider my true brother and childhood friend.

It's funny how this goes with the dream I had recently where Shino took off his goggles for me only for me to wake up. T_T

Ah Shino-kun... we finally get to see you with your hood down. Still so handsome.
Spectre is delighted.