PDA

View Full Version : We don't need no stinkin' fillers!

bakajoe
05-22-2009, 05:34 AM
After reading that the "Three Tails" series is indeed being milked I realized something about Naruto - It does not need fillers at all! You may be asking "Why LD?" :)

Here's why: they have so MANY rich characters that rich and exciting episodes about them can be used in place of thin drawn-out storylines about Naruto. Think of it - there can be exciting storylines about each of the folllowing:
Sand Village
Gaara
Team 10
Kakashi's biography
Orochimaru's training of Sasuke
for comical relief: Juraia
Juraia's serious abilities
Neji
Rock Lee falls in love
etc
etc

I mean the list of other storylines is virtually endless! So in my humble opinion we don't need no stinkin' fillers! argh!

jounin
05-22-2009, 09:09 AM
the only thing I dont lie about fillers is that they take like 7 or 8 episodes but at least whe see new people with good abilities

bakajoe
05-22-2009, 09:48 AM
the only thing I dont lie about fillers is that they take like 7 or 8 episodes but at least whe see new people with good abilities

Ok, well take this last _s_t_r_e_t_c_h_ of episodes. Goren and her jutsu is new. ... now what? We get 8 more episodes of Goren = borin'! :)

Don't get me wrong I am a fan of Naruto and the only thing that prevents me from reading the manga is the maney! :)

Moon
05-22-2009, 09:58 AM
acuzlly fillers are pretty good to me

Sage Mode
05-22-2009, 10:15 AM
If I get what you're saying, you're just proposing that different kinds of fillers be made. Episodes about new adventures starring the characters you mentioned would still be fillers, know what I mean?

Konoha'sGreenThunder
05-22-2009, 10:19 AM
I love all fillers. =)

bakajoe
05-22-2009, 01:56 PM
If I get what you're saying, you're just proposing that different kinds of fillers be made. Episodes about new adventures starring the characters you mentioned would still be fillers, know what I mean?

yeah ur right - but the stroylines wouldn't have to be soooo stretched as this last group abou the three tails! but yeah, they'd be fillers - exciting interesting fillers!

Chidori Shuriken
05-22-2009, 02:08 PM

yeah ur right - but the stroylines wouldn't have to be soooo stretched as this last group abou the three tails! but yeah, they'd be fillers - exciting interesting fillers!

I don't like much fillers either way, because all the GOOD parts are in the manga.

Like when Sasuke kills Itachi, or Naruto gets Sage Mode, etc.

Sasori_X
05-23-2009, 02:55 PM
All those things you listed would interfere with the original storyline of Naruto. Well probably except Rock Lee falling in love, but that would probably lead to the other horrible fillers from Naruto Part 1.

If you couldn't get it, Peirot Studios is trying to make the manga really ahead so we won't run into the same problem like Bleach is where the anime is catching up way to quick to the manga. They're making it where this is the last filler we'll see in the series, which probably means no more fillers.. I hope.

slayer95
06-04-2009, 08:12 PM
All those things you listed would interfere with the original storyline of Naruto. Well probably except Rock Lee falling in love, but that would probably lead to the other horrible fillers from Naruto Part 1.

If you couldn't get it, Peirot Studios is trying to make the manga really ahead so we won't run into the same problem like Bleach is where the anime is catching up way to quick to the manga. They're making it where this is the last filler we'll see in the series, which probably means no more fillers.. I hope.
I think not, i think that the will be some fillers probaly after the pain attacking the village, or before, heck i dont know :confused:

Nick Tasogare
06-04-2009, 08:50 PM
this is really off topic, but when you said we dont need no stinkin fillers, it reminded me of when in ben 10 alien force, ben said in a really cheesy mob voice

"we dont need no stinkin badges" sorry, it was one of the episodes i saw, and it reminded me of that................... : )

waterlemon-chi
06-06-2009, 07:35 AM
I sometimes skip the fillers because of its boredom level but it's an opportunity to mix and match shinobi as teams... ^^ It amuses me...

Yoruichi
06-06-2009, 07:58 AM
Fillers make the world go round... :lol:

Golden-Flute
06-08-2009, 06:33 PM
I agree about the list of filler ideas from the top. It's cool sometimes to meet new characters, but at the same time we have so many good characters whose histories and talents have not been delved into as much as their fanbases would want. Some of the fillers are interesting (like the three-tails arc, or the end of the fire temple arc) but others just make you want to get on with the actual plot. :)

Uchiha_Itachi
06-09-2009, 06:22 AM
Fillers arent that bad, some are, but I like most. The rich kid (monkey, snapping turtle) one was pretty bad, same with the rock lee/ gai impersonaters In my opinion but, at least with fillers we get to see characters that arent in the normal plot too often.

Natsumii145
06-09-2009, 09:56 AM
I saw the title of this thread and thought "THANK YOU!!" Some of the fillers are ok like the 3 tails arc but at the same time i keep hearing things like "OMG! Kakashi's dead" or "Kakashi should have been the 6th hokage!" and im like "what??" cuz i only know the story as far as the online episodes go. LOL

Brain Picker
06-14-2009, 08:57 PM
I have 'Another Brick in the Wall part 2' stuck in my head now :|
Fillers are a necessary evil. Without them, the show would have to go on hiatus or end completely. Although I personally like the fillers.

KyuubiAkatsuki
06-14-2009, 09:00 PM
c'mon u guys cant say that the fillers arent funny though. I mean most of the fillers are more funny than some of the normal ones. Again i used the words most and some

sasuke uchiha gal
06-14-2009, 09:25 PM
true...

Sasori_X
06-16-2009, 02:48 PM
c'mon u guys cant say that the fillers arent funny though. I mean most of the fillers are more funny than some of the normal ones. Again i used the words most and some I remember filler episode when they tried to see whats under Kakashi's mask. Really hilarious, my fave filler episode of all time.

Kuroda Taishi
06-16-2009, 02:52 PM
c'mon u guys cant say that the fillers arent funny though. I mean most of the fillers are more funny than some of the normal ones. Again i used the words most and some

The fillers arent funny. There i said it, lol