PDA

View Full Version : How's life been going for ya?!

Ur Mom
01-11-2010, 01:55 PM
How's life been treatin' ya?!

Cyl
01-11-2010, 01:57 PM
Well, it's been ok I guess.

Vex
01-11-2010, 02:01 PM
It's been treatin' me like a dog, I tell ya.

/knee-slap.

trouble88
01-11-2010, 03:26 PM
bad and good and a real pain the a**

sakuracha!!!
01-11-2010, 03:28 PM
its been good

Hockey Otaku
01-11-2010, 04:07 PM
Read my sig.

i_love_kakashi
01-11-2010, 04:07 PM
It's been bad

ShikaTemaTobiDei
01-11-2010, 04:28 PM
been pretty bad since school started up again...

Ur Mom
01-11-2010, 04:30 PM
Read my sig.
Isn't that for everybody

DragonX
01-11-2010, 04:39 PM
Neutral*shivers about high school stuff*

SakuraKaulitz221
01-11-2010, 04:43 PM
Its been okay.. I hate my science teacher though ^^ And my thinking process has slowed due to Christmas Break O_o.. When someone says something, even if I hear it perfectly, my brain doesn't process it correctly and then I say "what?" without thinking. Then I understand.. oh and my homework has been keeping me off the forums >.<

The Shady Ninja
01-11-2010, 04:44 PM
Suckish, dude.

Ur Mom
01-11-2010, 05:26 PM
Its been okay.. I hate my science teacher though ^^ And my thinking process has slowed due to Christmas Break O_o.. When someone says something, even if I hear it perfectly, my brain doesn't process it correctly and then I say "what?" without thinking. Then I understand.. oh and my homework has been keeping me off the forums >.<
Me too, except the hating science teacher thing, science is my favorite subject

toad
01-11-2010, 05:30 PM
good and bad lol

Ur Mom
01-12-2010, 04:33 AM
so is everybody, except on the bad side a little more

Akatsuki Gord
01-12-2010, 05:17 AM
my life is good atm , might be restarting my band up, work isn't completely crap for a change, getting tattooed in two weeks and might be booking a holiday to toyko soon :)

Sigillum Diaboli
01-12-2010, 05:22 AM
my life is good atm , might be restarting my band up, work isn't completely crap for a change, getting tattooed in two weeks and might be booking a holiday to toyko soon :)

I might be getting a tattoo soon:)
what are you getting?
I might also be going to Toyko soon to lol

Akatsuki Gord
01-12-2010, 05:27 AM
I might be getting a tattoo soon:)
what are you getting?
I might also be going to Toyko soon to lol

lol i have always wanted to go to two places more than anywhere - toyko and new york and i went to new york in october last year :) Can't wait to go to toyko, the place looks awesome.

i'm getting naruto doing a rasengan surrounded by the 9 tails. im not getting the 9 tails like the anime though as the colours would be too similar on a tattoo so going for something more traditional. My left arm is a naruto sleeve and already have sasuke, gaara and kakashi done.

what tattoo you thinkinh of getting?

Sigillum Diaboli
01-12-2010, 05:44 AM
lol i have always wanted to go to two places more than anywhere - toyko and new york and i went to new york in october last year :) Can't wait to go to toyko, the place looks awesome.

i'm getting naruto doing a rasengan surrounded by the 9 tails. im not getting the 9 tails like the anime though as the colours would be too similar on a tattoo so going for something more traditional. My left arm is a naruto sleeve and already have sasuke, gaara and kakashi done.

what tattoo you thinkinh of getting?

Lol I live in New York but Can't wait to go to Toyko either hopefully i get to go before the summer

A naruto sleeve seems pretty bada** got any pictures of it online?
and I'm not even 100% sure yet I'm debating over a lot of things lol

Akatsuki Gord
01-12-2010, 05:54 AM
Lol I live in New York but Can't wait to go to Toyko either hopefully i get to go before the summer

A naruto sleeve seems pretty bada** got any pictures of it online?
and I'm not even 100% sure yet I'm debating over a lot of things lol

i thought new york was awesome. i live in the uk. i should be going to toyko in july hopefully.

make sure you are 100% sure on a tattoo first though. ive had a couple ive regretted but luckily they were small enough to cover up haha

nah no pics of it online as kakashi isn't finished and sasuke and gaara need touching up, plus i can't take good enough pics of my own arm lol.

i put up pics of three of my tattoos on the user image album, if you go look it's not to back from the most recent posts

Sigillum Diaboli
01-12-2010, 06:06 AM
Yea its pretty cool always something to do and cool
And yea thats the last thing i want to do (get a big tattoo and hate it)
But hopefully I get the right one (i've been debating for like 2 months lol)

Akatsuki Gord
01-12-2010, 06:10 AM
what ideas you debating on?

Sigillum Diaboli
01-12-2010, 06:19 AM
Well I'm not sure if you know of a band called "HIM" but i want something similar to the sleeve the lead singer has with roses on it and another one one is something similar to the tattoo in the movie red dragon and another is one i designed myself but it might be too detailed.

Art is an EXPLOSION
01-12-2010, 06:25 AM
TERRIBLE parents cant wait to kick me out i dunno watta do i can rarely get on at home cuz of parents and when i do gotta use the slow computer that refreshes once every 30 minutes the only thing good nowa days is skool and play dedris D (try it out)
Life is a pain in the as*

Shkin
01-12-2010, 06:36 AM
Life's fine..as always.

Yea its pretty cool always something to do and cool
And yea thats the last thing i want to do (get a big tattoo and hate it)
But hopefully I get the right one (i've been debating for like 2 months lol)

i see an interesting topic here about bands and tattoos...xD
i used to be in a band and i got three tatts planning on having my fourth..xD

Akatsuki Gord
01-12-2010, 06:38 AM
Well I'm not sure if you know of a band called "HIM" but i want something similar to the sleeve the lead singer has with roses on it and another one one is something similar to the tattoo in the movie red dragon and another is one i designed myself but it might be too detailed.

you mean ville valo? and if the design looks to detailed a good artist should be able to simplify it and still make it look like what you wanted

Sigillum Diaboli
01-12-2010, 06:46 AM
you mean ville valo? and if the design looks to detailed a good artist should be able to simplify it and still make it look like what you wanted

yea just wasnt sure if you knew who he was and yea i will try to find a good artist and see if it still good simplify

Sigillum Diaboli
01-12-2010, 06:46 AM
Life's fine..as always.

i see an interesting topic here about bands and tattoos...xD
i used to be in a band and i got three tatts planning on having my fourth..xD

pretty cool what kind of band were you in?

Shkin
01-12-2010, 06:52 AM
pretty cool what kind of band were you in?
music is mostly alternative rock...a vocalist and i play guitars...xD

here's a pic of one of my tatts..on my abdominal area below (and left side) the navel..xD
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/813/tattoo2g.jpg (http://img230.imageshack.us/i/tattoo2g.jpg/)
(http://img230.imageshack.us/i/tattoo2g.jpg/)

Akatsuki Gord
01-12-2010, 06:53 AM
cool, i used to be in a band too. played guitar in a metal band

Shkin
01-12-2010, 07:07 AM
cool...you do tabs?

Akatsuki Gord
01-12-2010, 07:09 AM
cool...you do tabs?

as in tabliture? my own stuff or other peoples?

Sigillum Diaboli
01-12-2010, 07:13 AM
Same i played in both a alternative and metal band (guitar)

Shkin
01-12-2010, 07:13 AM
as in tabliture? my own stuff or other peoples?
tablatures..yes..owned and others as well...

you play lead?

Nābris
01-12-2010, 07:18 AM

Tokyo is not that bad.

I can tell you that foreigners stand out like a sore thumb, the pop culture is pretty scary, and at times you can feel rather alienated; however, it's an interesting place to explore, and the food is great. :lol:

Back to the topic at hand; life is good for me. School is easy, friends are cheerful, and lots of new video games from the Holidays. :lol:

Sigillum Diaboli
01-12-2010, 07:21 AM
Tokyo is not that bad.

I can tell you that foreigners stand out like a sore thumb, the pop culture is pretty scary, and at times you can feel rather alienated; however, it's an interesting place to explore, and the food is great. :lol:

Back to the topic at hand; life is good for me. School is easy, friends are cheerful, and lots of new video games from the Holidays. :lol:

Looking forward to mass effect 2!?

Sigillum Diaboli
01-12-2010, 07:21 AM

you play lead?

i have

Nābris
01-12-2010, 07:29 AM
Looking forward to mass effect 2!?

Yes, I actually am! :mrgreen:

However, I got some good games to keep me occupied until then, so life is good. :lol:

Sigillum Diaboli
01-12-2010, 07:32 AM
Yes, I actually am! :mrgreen:

However, I got some good games to keep me occupied until then, so life is good. :lol:

All ive been really playing is Mw2 getting bored of it though lol

Ur Mom
01-12-2010, 07:32 AM
Tatoo's are bad for the soul

Akatsuki Gord
01-12-2010, 03:05 PM

you play lead?

i used to play lead but if my band does reform i will be playing bass. I have tabbed my own songs before but that was years ago and don't have them on file or can remember the songs lol and never really had a go at tabbing any bands music before. how about you?

Tokyo is not that bad.

Glad life is good for you nabris :) personaly i am not bothered about standing out, i do already and love crazy places like toyko so can't wait to go :)

that's a load of crap. my tattoos make me happy and being happy is good for the soul

Ur Mom
01-12-2010, 07:30 PM
i used to play lead but if my band does reform i will be playing bass. I have tabbed my own songs before but that was years ago and don't have them on file or can remember the songs lol and never really had a go at tabbing any bands music before. how about you?

Glad life is good for you nabris :) personaly i am not bothered about standing out, i do already and love crazy places like toyko so can't wait to go :)

that's a load of crap. my tattoos make me happy and being happy is good for the soul
Whatever, they hurt, so I'll never get one

Sai fangirl
01-12-2010, 07:33 PM
Great :D (but it'll get better when I met a certain someone in person in two years ;))

Shkin
01-12-2010, 10:24 PM
i have

always wanted to play lead but eh..but rhythm guitar's been my thing. i'm a vocalist in the first place..xDDD

depends on what kind of soul one has...xD

i've done some tabs for some mainstream songs...i aso do my own thing but lately i got no time for guitars anymore...=( i also read and tries to play bass tabs but ugh! my hands are too thin and weak for bass strings..=(

LIFE'S ALWAYS GREAT!:D

Spartacus
01-12-2010, 10:26 PM
Life is great I sleep, I eat, I work, I go home, I eat, and I sleep. Nobody can comprehend how great my life is :D

Maikeru D. Shinigami
01-12-2010, 10:28 PM
Life is Life

Cyl
01-12-2010, 10:30 PM
Life has been pretty bad for me lately how about you?

Spartacus
01-12-2010, 10:30 PM
Life is Life

That makes sense Oh my goodness you are so wise great and powerful Wise Sage of the Hermit's.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
01-12-2010, 10:31 PM
That makes sense Oh my goodness you are so wise great and powerful Wise Sage of the Hermit's.

This is true, my wisdom surpasses all.

Shkin
01-12-2010, 10:31 PM
Life is great I sleep, I eat, I work, I go home, I eat, and I sleep. Nobody can comprehend how great my life is :D
Great Life = a lot of eating and sleeping..xD

Sigillum Diaboli
01-14-2010, 07:21 AM
[QUOTE=shkin;2235689]always wanted to play lead but eh..but rhythm guitar's been my thing. i'm a vocalist in the first place..xDDD
/QUOTE]

Never really been good with rhythm lol when I first started playing guitar i skipped chords and went straight to scales and solos so its always been lead

Shkin
01-14-2010, 07:53 AM
Never really been good with rhythm lol when I first started playing guitar i skipped chords and went straight to scales and solos so its always been lead
i got the rhythm..xD my fingers freeze everytime i try to do scales...they just get stuck..=(

we're friends now..yay!

Life's good...xD

Ur Mom
01-19-2010, 05:54 PM
Ummmmm, you guys are getting off-topic...............OH, WAIT A MINUTE, THIS IS OFF-TOPIC (get it.........................bad pun)

animelover
01-19-2010, 05:58 PM
My life has been going well. I've been doing better at school, my friends at school are talking to me and being nice, and my love life is very warm with love.

Funny how I just revealed that all. lol Thanks for asking what about you? :lol:

sasu_girl
01-19-2010, 06:03 PM
at this moment? suckish... wanna kill myself.

sasruto
01-19-2010, 06:08 PM
Good... N o r m a l as a lazy cow walking across the street...like a place where boring states meet...just like a CAKE like a lazy duck walking with their quacking ducklings eating CAKE together in a CAKE forest with lots of CAKE in the CAKE drawer. N o r m a l as a CAKE. N o r m a l as a CAKE. Huh. (Wow, similes...)

i_love_kakashi
01-19-2010, 06:09 PM
My life has been wonderful lately! <3

RockyL
01-19-2010, 06:14 PM
Honestly ive had better times. Im failing spanish, the exam is 2morrow if i dont pass then im screwed. Found out recently the girl i like got a boyfriend 3 friggin days before i told her how i felt(luckily i found out about 3 min. before i asked her out so i was at least saved on being scared emotionally for the rest of my life). I got a D on my math final. My parents ridicule me for wanting to go into law enforcement instead of being a doctor. I havent really had a chance to practice piano because of exams and i have a lesson 2morrow so my teacher is going to chew me out of that...

the one up side of my day? i had cake. mmmmhhhh. ^__^

i have no clue why i just shared that with all of you.

shikimaru nara
01-20-2010, 11:55 AM
my life has been great by so far

Abdoual
01-20-2010, 07:21 PM
My lifes been pretty boring lately cuz nothing exciting happens:(

mangagirl
01-20-2010, 07:22 PM
good.. thank god!! finally xD

The Shady Ninja
01-20-2010, 07:23 PM
It's good now. 8D