PDA

View Full Version : Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 10:39 AM
jake: *is ready to go, puts on yellow jacket and my black back pack and waits*

Rotate
02-22-2011, 10:39 AM
Ryan: Well, I suppose going together wouldn't hurt....Fine you got yourself a deal. *Is ready to go to the gym* Any of you guys know what type the gym leader here is? I haven't gotten to check it out yet.

Pool
02-22-2011, 10:41 AM
Pool: I'll lead the way. *Starts walking out of the pokemon center towards the gym*

So who will go first?

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 10:42 AM
Pool: I'll lead the way. *Starts walking out of the pokemon center towards the gym*

So who will go first?

Jake: *Follows*
I volunteer Rotate

Rotate
02-22-2011, 10:42 AM

So who will go first?
Ryan: That depends, who got to the pokemon center first?

Sephiroth
02-22-2011, 10:45 AM

So who will go first?

Jeremy: Fallows

"It doesnt matter to me guys.

Pool
02-22-2011, 10:45 AM
Pool: Me and Jeremy Did.

Rotate
02-22-2011, 10:47 AM
Ryan: Then one of you two go first

Pool
02-22-2011, 10:48 AM
Pool: I kind of already beat Lindsay...

Rotate
02-22-2011, 10:50 AM
Ryan: Jeremy, your up!:p

Sephiroth
02-22-2011, 10:52 AM
Jeremy" *laughs* "Alright fine with me." *He looked down at his four pokeballs on his belt.*

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 10:53 AM
Jake: *Follows*
This should be fun!
(You start it jeremy but warning I have to go in 1 hour*

Pool
02-22-2011, 10:54 AM
(I have to go now D: !

I got the new Dr Dre on my iTouch :cool: )

Sephiroth
02-22-2011, 10:55 AM
(you all want to wait of just go with it?)

Pool
02-22-2011, 10:57 AM
(WAIT I don't have to go.)

Rotate
02-22-2011, 10:58 AM
(If pool left, I'll take his place and control Lindsey
pool = LZk_HnE-cdU
)

Sephiroth
02-22-2011, 10:59 AM
(good pool stay!)
Jeremy: *walked into the gym* "Alright guys, i will go first.

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 11:00 AM
(If pool left, I'll take his place and control Lindsey)

(I invented Lindsay in the first place and I am controling her, except he will control her for mine)

Pool
02-22-2011, 11:00 AM
(Take me out of your sig Kiba D: ! )

Rotate
02-22-2011, 11:01 AM
(I invented Lindsay in the first place and I am controling her, except he will control her for mine)
(k)
(luls)

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 11:05 AM

(Is that better)
Jake: *we wander into the gym and since Jeremy is going first I walk to the viewing center and sit in the bleachers*
Okay Pikachu this is what we are going up against....
(Going into gym leader mode)

Ishtar
02-22-2011, 11:06 AM
Ralts is hit by cross poison, and became poisoned.
"Oh no, I can't take another hit. Ralts, uses shockwave again!"
Ralts stands there focusing electricity.

Sephiroth
02-22-2011, 11:07 AM
Jeremy: *Walkes out to the training box and looked across at the gym leader.* "I am ready miss!"

Rotate
02-22-2011, 11:09 AM
Ryan: *Sits down in the bleachers with Jake to watch Jeremy*

Pool
02-22-2011, 11:10 AM
Ocean: Venom Shock! *A stream of venom shoot through the ground towards Ralts. Skorupi sluggishly dodges the electricity attack, showing signs of tiredness.*

Ishtar
02-22-2011, 11:17 AM
The poison-typed move hits Raltz.
Ralts faints.
"Go Chimchar."
Chimchar comes out.
"Chimchar, use ember."

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 11:18 AM
Jeremy: *Walkes out to the training box and looked across at the gym leader.* "I am ready miss!"

Lindsay: Hellooooo Challenger! *She yells and comes out of a tunnel walk*
Welcome to my gym! *She stand on the gym leader box and you and her are raised up 15ft above the gym floor*
Floor please *She claps*

*Someone switch and the floor changes to a barren wasteland full of rocks and a small dirty pond and a giant pit in the center*
Watch out for that pit sweetheart! *smiles*

Go Aron!
As the challenger you get to go first!

Rotate
02-22-2011, 11:20 AM
Ryan: What the Hell?! Now I don't get to see Jeremy battle! Oh, well. *Takes out a juice box and sips it.*

Sephiroth
02-22-2011, 11:22 AM
Lindsay: Hellooooo Challenger! *She yells and comes out of a tunnel walk*
Welcome to my gym! *She stand on the gym leader box and you and her are raised up 15ft above the gym floor*
Floor please *She claps*

*Someone switch and the floor changes to a barren wasteland full of rocks and a small dirty pond and a giant pit in the center*
Watch out for that pit sweetheart! *smiles*

Go Aron!
As the challenger you get to go first!

Jeremy smiled "Well it will be over soon. *he took a pokeball from his belt and enlarged it. "Go Lucario!!!" *throws the pokeballa dn lucario comes out.* "Now lets have fun! Lucario Use Blaze kick!!" *Lucario rushes at the pokemon and tries to kick him with a firey kick.*

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 11:24 AM
Ryan: What the Hell?! Now I don't get to see Jeremy battle! Oh, well. *Takes out a juice box and sips it.*

Jake: Why not? *is watching*

Rotate
02-22-2011, 11:26 AM
Jake: Why not? *is watching*

Ryan: They got raised up to the 15th floor, and we're stuck down here.

(nvm)

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 11:30 AM
Jeremy smiled "Well it will be over soon. *he took a pokeball from his belt and enlarged it. "Go Lucario!!!" *throws the pokeballa dn lucario comes out.* "Now lets have fun! Lucario Use Blaze kick!!" *Lucario rushes at the pokemon and tries to kick him with a firey kick.*

Lindsay: Fire sucks! Protect!
*A force field forms and lucarios kicks it and it does no damage to Aron*
Use roar! *Aron roars which blast lucario back but does not damage*
Way to scare em'!
*while lucario is getting back up* Use mud-slap!
*While lucario is getting to it's feet aron runs over and digs some mud and tries to slap Lucario in the face*

(Ground is super effective against Steel)
(lol Rotate)

Pool
02-22-2011, 11:30 AM
The poison-typed move hits Raltz.
Ralts faints.
"Go Chimchar."
Chimchar comes out.
"Chimchar, use ember."

Ocean: Use toxic *Skorupi shoots poison to clash with the ember but ember just burned through the poison and collided with Skorupi and it fainted* Well it was a good run. Kid nice battle. We should battle again when I can use my real team. *Tosses badge at you*

Ishtar
02-22-2011, 11:35 AM
"Yes, I got my first gym badge!"
I walk out the doors and look at the map.
"Eterna City. But first I have to walk through Jubilife, Floaroma and the forest. Sigh. This is going to be long."
I walk into the route that leads to Jubilife city.

Sephiroth
02-22-2011, 11:35 AM
Lindsay: Fire sucks! Protect!
*A force field forms and lucarios kicks it and it does no damage to Aron*
Use roar! *Aron roars which blast lucario back but does not damage*
Way to scare em'!
*while lucario is getting back up* Use mud-slap!
*While lucario is getting to it's feet aron runs over and digs some mud and tries to slap Lucario in the face*

(Ground is super effective against Steel)
(lol Rotate)

jerme: Lucario use Detect!!! *Mud slap has no effect.* Now use Force palm!! *Lucario tries to hit the pokemon with a powerful palm

Pool
02-22-2011, 11:36 AM
Pool: Lu-Lucario?

Ishtar
02-22-2011, 11:39 AM
I walk into the next route.
"A wild Floatzel appeared, and it that same one from before!"
I immediately throw a pokeball at it and it missed. "Darn. 3 more left."
"Ralts, I choose you. Use shockwave."
Ralts uses shock-
Floatzel used Aqua jet.
"No!"
The Floaztel stood there.
"Ralts, come back."
There was no way I was going to win against this opponent. So I just walked away.
"Maybe next time."
Floatzel stared in disbelief and walked away too.

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 11:42 AM
jerme: Lucario use Detect!!! *Mud slap has no effect.* Now use Force palm!! *Lucario tries to hit the pokemon with a powerful palm

Lindsay: *As Lucario's fist start to glow*
Aron Dig it! *Aron burrows under ground and Lucario punches the ground making a crater*
Your gunna have to show your skills if you want to win!
*Aron comes up behind Lucario*
Roar! *the roar echos and send lucarios flying but this time he lands in the pit and falls about 15 feet and lands with a thud*
Aron be ready! Lets see you get out of that!

Sephiroth
02-22-2011, 11:46 AM
Lindsay: *As Lucario's fist start to glow*
Aron Dig it! *Aron burrows under ground and Lucario punches the ground making a crater*
Your gunna have to show your skills if you want to win!
*Aron comes up behind Lucario*
Roar! *the roar echos and send lucarios flying but this time he lands in the pit and falls about 15 feet and lands with a thud*
Aron be ready! Lets see you get out of that!

Jeremy: *smirks* "Lucario, just qick attack to jump from wall to wall till you are out of the pit, As you come down use a force palm at Aron!!!"*Lucario uses his speed to jump from wall to wall and out of the pit comeing down at Aro, and aims another glowing palm at the pokemon*

Pool
02-22-2011, 11:47 AM
Pool: Amazing...

Rotate
02-22-2011, 11:48 AM
Ryan: It's really fast...

Sephiroth
02-22-2011, 11:48 AM

Jeremy: *yells up at pool* "Surprise you?"

Pool
02-22-2011, 11:49 AM
Pool: Yeah!

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 11:50 AM
Jeremy: *smirks* "Lucario, just qick attack to jump from wall to wall till you are out of the pit, As you come down use a force palm at Aron!!!"*Lucario uses his speed to jump from wall to wall and out of the pit comeing down at Aro, and aims another glowing palm at the pokemon*

Lindsay: *Smiles* Let it hit Aron!
*Aron is hit extremely hard and sinks about a foot into the ground from the force*
Metal Burst! *A large white ball encased in fire forms around his mouth and then flies at Lucario*
Metal Burst is when a pokemon take a hit and then send the hit back at them 1.5 times as hard!

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 11:50 AM
Ryan: It's really fast...

Jake: Pikachu he's about as fast as Arcanine!

Sephiroth
02-22-2011, 11:51 AM
(you do know fighting is 4x super effective right?)

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 11:52 AM
(you do know fighting is 4x supper effective right?)

(yeah don't worry he is going to die no matter what you post)

Hikari-chan
02-22-2011, 11:53 AM
*Aron is hit extremely hard and sinks about a foot into the ground from the force*
Metal Burst! *A large white ball encased in fire forms around his mouth and then flies at Lucario*
Metal Burst is when a pokemon take a hit and then send the hit back at them 1.5 times as hard!
*Snickers* ..

Sephiroth
02-22-2011, 11:55 AM

Jeremy: "Lucario land and use detect and Take the hit!" *Lucario noded as he laned on the ground and protected his self as the ball hits him*"Thats it Lucario!"

Pool
02-22-2011, 11:55 AM
(I'm too lazy to care about Hikari braking the thread rules.)

Rotate
02-22-2011, 11:56 AM
Ryan: Come on out Gastly, Psyduck, and Eevee. You guys need to see this. *My pokemon sit in the bleachers next to me*

Pool
02-22-2011, 11:59 AM
Pool: Fantastic!

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 11:59 AM
Jeremy: "Lucario land and use detect and Take the hit!" *Lucario noded as he laned on the ground and protected his self as the ball hits him*"Thats it Lucario!"

Lindsay: *Frowns you know the more you use that move the more likely it is to fail- No Aron! *Aron faints from tiredness*
Okay go Cranidos!
Use Roar! *The roar echoes and lucarios is flung back and falls onto the ground*
Cranidos while he is down use Zen Headbutt! *Cranidos does and all out sprint for Lucario while he gets up and his head glows blue and he dives at Lucario*

Pool
02-22-2011, 12:03 PM
Pool: Go Jeremy!

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 12:03 PM
Ryan: Come on out Gastly, Psyduck, and Eevee. You guys need to see this. *My pokemon sit in the bleachers next to me*

Jake: Woah and Eevee? Come on out Eevee!
*My Eevee runs over to yours and they start playing*
So what are you gunna evolve him into?

Sephiroth
02-22-2011, 12:04 PM
Lindsay: *Frowns you know the more you use that move the more likely it is to fail- No Aron! *Aron faints from tiredness*
Okay go Cranidos!
Use Roar! *The roar echoes and lucarios is flung back and falls onto the ground*
Cranidos while he is down use Zen Headbutt! *Cranidos does and all out sprint for Lucario while he gets up and his head glows blue and he dives at Lucario*

(dotn i get to change my pokemon XD)

Jeremy:"Lucario, Watch out!!!" *Lucario is hit but does not faint* "Alright Lucario come back! You did great." *Lucairo jumps back beside me as i throw another pokeball. "Alright Treecko Lets win this!!" *treecko comes out* "Treecko use Bullrt seed!!!" *Treecko fires seeds from its mouth at the Cranidos."

Pool
02-22-2011, 12:05 PM
Pool: Bullet Seed won't do much...

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 12:07 PM
(dotn i get to change my pokemon XD)

Jeremy:"Lucario, Watch out!!!" *Lucario is hit but does not faint* "Alright Lucario come back! You did great." *Lucairo jumps back beside me as i throw another pokeball. "Alright Treecko Lets win this!!" *treecko comes out* "Treecko use Bullrt seed!!!" *Treecko fires seeds from its mouth at the Cranidos."

Lindsay: Yes a grass type!
Cranidos use Incinerate! (its a new move made in black and white, its the new ember move)
*The fire clashes with the bullet seed but goes right threw it and heads for Treeko*

Pool
02-22-2011, 12:08 PM
Pool: A new move. *takes notes*

Rotate
02-22-2011, 12:08 PM
Jake: Woah and Eevee? Come on out Eevee!
*My Eevee runs over to yours and they start playing*
So what are you gunna evolve him into?
Ryan: I haven't decided yet, there are too many choices

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 12:11 PM
Pool: A new move. *takes notes*
Woah! I have never scean this before! Where do you think she picked that up from?
Ryan: I haven't decided yet, there are too many choices

I know what you mean!
(I'm getting Umbreon!)

Sephiroth
02-22-2011, 12:11 PM
Lindsay: Yes a grass type!
Cranidos use Incinerate! (its a new move made in black and white, its the new ember move)
*The fire clashes with the bullet seed but goes right threw it and heads for Treeko*

Jeremy: "Treecko, counter with DRAGONSBREATH!!!" *Treecko hits the fire move with dragons breath canceling each other out* "Now use Leaf Storm!!" *Treecko sends a storm of leaves at the cranidos."

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 12:15 PM
Jeremy: "Treecko, counter with DRAGONSBREATH!!!" *Treecko hits the fire move with dragons breath canceling each other out* "Now use Leaf Storm!!" *Treecko sends a storm of leaves at the cranidos."

Lindsay: Yikes! Cranidos use Rock Tomb! *Crandos calls out and rocks surround around him and the leaf storm fails to hit him*
No use Rcok Polish! *Cranidos' Defences go way up*
Come on out! *Cranidos emerges from the tomb*
Now use Rock slide!
*Cranidos glows blue and so do all the rocks and they all fling at Treeko in a large stampede like way*

Pool
02-22-2011, 12:15 PM
Woah! I have never scean this before! Where do you think she picked that up from?

I know what you mean!
(I'm getting Umbreon!)

Pool: I don't know. But I've seen this new poison move called Venom Shock... I'm gonna teach it to Skorupi.

Rotate
02-22-2011, 12:17 PM
Lindsay: Yikes! Cranidos use Rock Tomb! *Crandos calls out and rocks surround around him and the leaf storm fails to hit him*
Now use Rock slide!
*Cranidos glows blue and so do all the rocks and they all fling at Treeko in a large stampede like way*
(rock polish increases speed)

Sephiroth
02-22-2011, 12:17 PM
Now use Rock slide!

Jeremy: "Treecko, Use Agility to dodge the rocks then fallow up with Dragons breath!: *Treecko's speed raises as he dodges the rocks and shoots a dragons breath at cranidos."

Pool
02-22-2011, 12:19 PM
Pool: This is intense!

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 12:20 PM
(sorry i meant to say speed not defense! xD)

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 12:24 PM
Jeremy: "Treecko, Use Agility to dodge the rocks then fallow up with Dragons breath!: *Treecko's speed raises as he dodges the rocks and shoots a dragons breath at cranidos."

Lindsay: Dodge it! *Cranidos dodges it since his speed was increased*
Use Sandstorm!
*Cranidos releases sand at Treeko and it surronds the battle field*
This is no problem for you Cranidos!
Use Incinerate!
*Cranidos can see fine in the sandstorm and sends flames again at Treeko*

(the reason I am going kinda had is that you used a Lucario and you shouldn't have a high evolved pokemon by the second gym, cause you normally wouldn't have that until the 4th or maybe 5th)

Sephiroth
02-22-2011, 12:28 PM
Lindsay: Dodge it! *Cranidos dodges it since his speed was increased*
Use Sandstorm!
*Cranidos releases sand at Treeko and it surronds the battle field*
This is no problem for you Cranidos!
Use Incinerate!
*Cranidos can see fine in the sandstorm and sends flames again at Treeko*

(the reason I am going kinda had is that you used a Lucario and you shouldn't have a high evolved pokemon by the second gym, cause you normally wouldn't have that until the 4th or maybe 5th)

(He evovles from freindship and not level and he was my first pokemon so :P )
Jeremy:"Treecko, Use leaf storm and put them into teh sand strom!!" *He uses leaf storm but got hit by incenerate* "Treecko, come o get up!!" *H slowly get sup*

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 12:33 PM
(He evovles from freindship and not level and he was my first pokemon so :P )
Jeremy:"Treecko, Use leaf storm and put them into teh sand strom!!" *He uses leaf storm but got hit by incenerate* "Treecko, come o get up!!" *H slowly get sup*

Lindsay: *Cranidos is hit by the leaf storm*
Get up! *he slowly gets up*
Now for the love of all thats good use Zen Headbutt! *Cranidos flings itself at Treeko*
(Still :???:)

Pool
02-22-2011, 12:41 PM
Pool: Genius!

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 12:42 PM
(Do you know what pages the kaiser bot are on pool?)

Rotate
02-22-2011, 12:43 PM
Ryan: Ingenius!

Pool
02-22-2011, 12:44 PM
(Pages? No I do not. I'll check tho.)

Sephiroth
02-22-2011, 12:45 PM
Lindsay: *Cranidos is hit by the leaf storm*
Get up! *he slowly gets up*
Now for the love of all thats good use Zen Headbutt! *Cranidos flings itself at Treeko*
(Still :???:)

(I dont see a problem with it honestly. Its based off friendship and not levels, and on my games my started is atleast evolved when i got to the 2nd gym sometimes even the first.)

Jeremy: "Ok Treecko, Lets finish this fight!! Dodge and then Use Mega Drain!" *Treecko, starts to get out of the way but is hit by tje cranidos, He slowly stands up and tries to asborb Cranidos's energy.

Pool
02-22-2011, 12:50 PM
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41691&page=310

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 12:52 PM
My idea is that the new region be called: Pokeopolis. Also, I made a map for the first city.

http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss157/kisameman5009/Firsttown.jpg
Pool do you
remember this?

Pool
02-22-2011, 12:53 PM
(LOL YES I DO

Fail)

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 01:01 PM
(I dont see a problem with it honestly. Its based off friendship and not levels, and on my games my started is atleast evolved when i got to the 2nd gym sometimes even the first.)

Jeremy: "Ok Treecko, Lets finish this fight!! Dodge and then Use Mega Drain!" *Treecko, starts to get out of the way but is hit by tje cranidos, He slowly stands up and tries to asborb Cranidos's energy.

Lindsay: *Cranidos is absorbed and falls and stumbles at Treecko*
Never give uppppppp! *Cranidos lunges forward trying to scratch Treecko but falls onto his face, then Treecko falls down from exhaustion*
Announcer: Lindsay has no usable pokemon left! The challenger Jeremy is the winner!

Lindsay: *they are lowerd from the battle things and she hops over the pit and comes to Jeremy*
Here you are. *Hands the badge over*
Here you are the "Honor Badge (http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/149/5/2/Kroel_Gym_Badges_by_darksilvania.jpg)"
Take Honor in your pokemon!
One suggestion. Make your Lucario Steel hard. He is strong make him stronger and make me proud to have lost to you.

Jake: *Stands and claps*
Lindsay: *sees me* Hey Jake! *waves*
Jake: I'm coming for you! *Waves back*

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 01:02 PM
(LOL YES I DO

Fail)

"Is that the Hokage in front of the Gym?"

"yes, yes it is"

Pool
02-22-2011, 01:04 PM
Pool: Hi Lindsay.

Sephiroth
02-22-2011, 01:05 PM
Lindsay: *Cranidos is absorbed and falls and stumbles at Treecko*
Never give uppppppp! *Cranidos lunges forward trying to scratch Treecko but falls onto his face, then Treecko falls down from exhaustion*
Announcer: Lindsay has no usable pokemon left! The challenger Jeremy is the winner!

Lindsay: *they are lowerd from the battle things and she hops over the pit and comes to Jeremy*
Here you are. *Hands the badge over*
Here you are the "Honor Badge (http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/149/5/2/Kroel_Gym_Badges_by_darksilvania.jpg)"
Take Honor in your pokemon!
One suggestion. Make your Lucario Steel hard. He is strong make him stronger and make me proud to have lost to you.

Jake: *Stands and claps*
Lindsay: *sees me* Hey Jake! *waves*
Jake: I'm coming for you! *Waves back*

Jeremy: "Thank you so much, I had so much fun and learned alot about my pokemon from you. Thank you miss."*Jeremy took teh badge and put it away and walked up to the stands*

Pool
02-22-2011, 01:06 PM
Pool: AWESOME JOB JEREMY *pats you on the back*

Sephiroth
02-22-2011, 01:11 PM
Pool: AWESOME JOB JEREMY *pats you on the back*

Jeremy: "Thanks pool" *Lucario smiled and hoped on my head.* "Geeze its like he is still riolu" *laughs

Pool
02-22-2011, 01:12 PM
Pool: I'm sure it is! So did Lindsay live up to the legacy I gave her in your opinoin?

Sephiroth
02-22-2011, 01:19 PM
Pool: I'm sure it is! So did Lindsay live up to the legacy I gave her in your opinoin?

Jeremy:"Yeah, She was really strong, I just got lucky with that fight. I got to train more" *Lucario chuckled*

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 01:23 PM
(Rotate you can go I feel like I am on a roll)

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 01:47 PM
(Pool should I just go now?)

Pool
02-22-2011, 01:48 PM
(Imma go soon so I suggest no :3. How about in like 4 hours?)

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 01:50 PM
Okay
My family will be at a basketball game while i stay home.
(I am sick BTW thats why i was on todAY)

Pool
02-22-2011, 01:51 PM
(I had school off lulz)

Rotate
02-22-2011, 01:55 PM
(I'm ready now, I had to run an arrant)
(I had a snow day)
Ryan: Well, it looks like its my turn.

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 02:04 PM
(I had school off lulz)

(I'm ready now, I had to run an arrant)
(I had a snow day)
Ryan: Well, it looks like its my turn.

(I get every friday off until easter.....)

Jake: Good luck man!
Lindsay: My pokemon are healed now! So who is next?
(Just go onto the platform thing)

Rotate
02-22-2011, 02:13 PM
(I get every friday off until easter.....)

Jake: Good luck man!
Lindsay: My pokemon are healed now! So who is next?
(Just go onto the platform thing)
Ryan: Thanks Jake *I step on the platform, and the platform rises to the 15th floor* Ok Lendsay, lets get this show on the road. Go, Psyduck! *Psyduck comes out of its pokeball*

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 02:15 PM
Ryan: Thanks Jake *I step on the platform, and the platform rises to the 15th floor* Ok Lendsay, lets get this show on the road. Go, Psyduck! *Psyduck comes out of its pokeball*

Lindsay: Oh wow, thats rare here. Whatever. Go Aron!
*Aron comes onto the ground*
As the challenger you make the first move *Smiles*

Rotate
02-22-2011, 02:21 PM
Lindsay: Oh wow, thats rare here. Whatever. Go Aron!
*Aron comes onto the ground*
As the challenger you make the first move *Smiles*
Ryan: That's fine with me*Grins*
Psyduck use water gun on Aron, then follow it up with water pulse! *Psyduck fires water gun at Aron and uses it as distraction. It then fires water pulse* (water pulse has a chance to confuse if hit)

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 02:24 PM
Ryan: That's fine with me*Grins*
Psyduck use water gun on Aron, then follow it up with water pulse! *Psyduck fires water gun at Aron and uses it as distraction for water pulse* (water pulse has a chance to confuse if hit)

Lindsay: Aron Barrel roll! *Aron rolls to the side and the water gun misses*
Watch out! *as the water pulse comes Aron jumps and is barley hit*
Aron Roar! *Aron roars and Psyduck is sent flying*
Rock Polish! *Now aron is faster*
Now while he is getting up use Night Slash! *aron sprints over and his claws glow purple*

Rotate
02-22-2011, 02:29 PM
Lindsay: Aron Barrel roll! *Aron rolls to the side and the water gun misses*
Watch out! *as the water pulse comes Aron jumps and is barley hit*
Aron Roar! *Aron roars and Psyduck is sent flying*
Rock Polish! *Now aron is faster*
Now while he is getting up use Night Slash! *aron sprints over and his claws glow purple*
Ryan: Quick Psyduck use water gun while your on the ground! *Psyduck uses water gun on the ground to lift itself into the air to dodge the Night Slash.* Now aim your water gun at Aron while its under you! *Psyduck aims its water gun at Aron while also using water gun to keep itself aloft.*

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 02:35 PM
Ryan: Quick Psyduck use water gun while your on the ground! *Psyduck uses water gun on the ground to lift itself into the air to dodge the Night Slash.* Now aim your water gun at Aron while its under you! *Psyduck aims its water gun at Aron while also using water gun to keep itself aloft.*

Lindsay: Take it! *is hit*
Metal Burst! *Aron charges a white ball surrounded by red flames and sends it into the air at Psyduck*
You saw my previous battle so you know what this does!

Rotate
02-22-2011, 03:02 PM
Lindsay: Take it! *is hit*
Metal Burst! *Aron charges a white ball surrounded by red flames and sends it into the air at Psyduck*
You saw my previous battle so you know what this does!
Ryan: Uh-oh Psyduck can't dodge in mid-air. Wait a minute...Psyduck use water pulse directly at the Metal Burst!*Psyduck launches a water pulse at the Metal Burst, cooling it down. The metal burst breaks through and hits Psyduck, but the attack is a lot weaker than it was. While in mid-air, Psyduck flips and lands safetly after taking little damage* Psyduck use disable and follow it up with another water pulse! *Psyduck disables Aron's Metal Burst, then uses water pulse on it*

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 03:07 PM
Ryan: Uh-oh Psyduck can't dodge in mid-air. Wait a minute...Psyduck use water pulse directly at the Metal Burst!*Psyduck launches a water pulse at the Metal Burst, cooling it down. The metal burst breaks through and hits Psyduck, but the attack is a lot weaker than it was. While in mid-air, Psyduck flips and lands safetly after taking little damage* Psyduck use disable and follow it up with another water pulse! *Psyduck disables Aron's Metal Burst, then uses water pulse on it*

Lindsay: that was smart to disable it!
Barell roll *Aron doges it by rolling*
Roar! *Aron roars and luckily Psyduck was standing by the pit and Psyduck fell into the pit and landed with a thud*

Lucario go out with speed. But how is a Psyduck gunna get out!
Aron use Rock Slide! *Aron started to glow blue and so did numerous rocks and they all rushed to the pit and fell into it* (they will land on and crush Psyduck if he can't get out*

Jake: yikes.... how will Ryan get out of this. But he is a good trainer so no worries here... I hope.

Rotate
02-22-2011, 03:19 PM
Lindsay: that was smart to disable it!
Barell roll *Aron doges it by rolling*
Roar! *Aron roars and luckily Psyduck was standing by the pit and Psyduck fell into the pit and landed with a thud*

Lucario go out with speed. But how is a Psyduck gunna get out!
Aron use Rock Slide! *Aron started to glow blue and so did numerous rocks and they all rushed to the pit and fell into it* (they will land on and crush Psyduck if he can't get out*

Jake: yikes.... how will Ryan get out of this. But he is a good trainer so no worries here... I hope.
Ryan: Grr...Psyduck...I know we haven't really gotten a chance to practice this move, but you have to pull it off. Psyduck, use Zen Headbut while jumping on the falling rocks to get out of the hole. *Psyduck's head turns purple and he starts to climb out of the hole by evading, smashing, and jumping on incoming rocks. As Psyduck hopped on the second to last rock, Zen Headbutt ended. The final rock from the rock slide hit Psyduck hard on the head, damaging it signifigatley and also giving it a really bad headache.* Psyduck are you all right?
Psyduck: *it climbed out of the hole and sat down on the ground while holding its head* Psy...duck
Ryan: Psyduck, are you alright? This isn't the best time to be lounging around!

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 03:25 PM
Ryan: Grr...Psyduck...I know we haven't really gotten a chance to practice this move, but you have to pull it off. Psyduck, use Zen Headbut while jumping on the falling rocks to get out of the hole. *Psyduck's head turns purple and he starts to climb out of the hole by evading, smashing, and jumping on incoming rocks. As Psyduck hopped on the second to last rock, Zen Headbutt ended. The final rock from the rock slide hit Psyduck hard on the head, damaging it signifigatley and also giving it a really bad headache.* Psyduck are you all right?
Psyduck: *it climbed out of the hole and sat down on the ground while holding its head* Psy...duck
Ryan: Psyduck, are you alright? This isn't the best time to be lounging around!

LIndsay: Go Aron get him while he is hurt!
*Arond runs at Psyduck*
Metal claw! *Arons claws glow silver and he slashes at Psyduck

Rotate
02-22-2011, 03:36 PM
LIndsay: Go Aron get him while he is hurt!
*Arond runs at Psyduck*
Metal claw! *Arons claws glow silver and he slashes at Psyduck
Ryan: Psyduck, get up and use water pulse at the Aron! *Psyduck doesn't move, as if its somewhere else. Suddently Psyduck's eyes gain a purple glow. A strong wave of Psychic energy shoots towards Aron, knocking it backwards.* Wait...could that bump on the head actually unlock a psychic power within Psyduck? *Psyduck jump to its feet and charges at Aron with its head down. Its head starts to turn a brighter purple than before.* That's Zen Headbutt. But its stronger than last time...

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 03:57 PM
Ryan: Psyduck, get up and use water pulse at the Aron! *Psyduck doesn't move, as if its somewhere else. Suddently Psyduck's eyes gain a purple glow. A strong wave of Psychic energy shoots towards Aron, knocking it backwards.* Wait...could that bump on the head actually unlock a psychic power within Psyduck? *Psyduck jump to its feet and charges at Aron with its head down. Its head starts to turn a brighter purple than before.* That's Zen Headbutt. But its stronger than last time...

Lindsay: *the zen headbutt his Aron and he is sent flying back*
Aron get up! *he does but is stumbling*
Lets get one last attack Roar! *Roar hits and Psyduck is sent back*
Charge and use Night slash! *Aron charges and it's claws glow purple and he slashes at Psyduck*

Rotate
02-22-2011, 04:07 PM
Lindsay: *the zen headbutt his Aron and he is sent flying back*
Aron get up! *he does but is stumbling*
Lets get one last attack Roar! *Roar hits and Psyduck is sent back*
Charge and use Night slash! *Aron charges and it's claws glow purple and he slashes at Psyduck*
Ryan: *Psyduck gets sent tumbling back from Arons roar. While tumbling Psyduck hits its head on the ground, turning it back to normal* Quick Psyduck use water pulse on Aron! *Psyduck manages to launch the water pulse at Aron as soon as Aron gets close enough to use nightslash on Psyduck. Psyduck faints*

Psyduck return. *Psyduck returns to its pokeball*
Go Eevee! *Eevee comes out.*

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 04:35 PM
Ryan: *Psyduck gets sent tumbling back from Arons roar. While tumbling Psyduck hits its head on the ground, turning it back to normal* Quick Psyduck use water pulse on Aron! *Psyduck manages to launch the water pulse at Aron as soon as Aron gets close enough to use nightslash on Psyduck. Psyduck faints*

Psyduck return. *Psyduck returns to its pokeball*
Go Eevee! *Eevee comes out.*

Lindsay: *aron is hit and faints as well*
You did great@! Return!
Goooooo Cranidos!
You make the first move!

Rotate
02-22-2011, 04:40 PM
Ryan: Hmph. Eevee use dig. *Eevee uses dig and pops up behind Cranidos* Now Eevee use bite on Cranidos! *Eevee tries to bite Cranidos*

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 05:01 PM
Ryan: Hmph. Eevee use dig. *Eevee uses dig and pops up behind Cranidos* Now Eevee use bite on Cranidos! *Eevee tries to bite Cranidos*

Lindsay: *Eevee bites onto Cranidos*
Use sandstorm!
*the sandstorm starts up and the sand buffers Eevee forcing Eevee off Cranidos*
Good now he can't see!
Cranidos use Ice Beam!
*sends a beam of ice through the sandstorm at Eevee*

Rotate
02-22-2011, 05:17 PM
Ryan: Oh no. Eevee can't see because of the sand. Eevee use double team! *Eevee uses double team and ice beam flies into one of Eevee's images instead* Eevee use double team again, then use bite in front of you! *Eevee images circle around Cranidos and then pounce at it while trying to use bite*

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 05:21 PM
Ryan: Oh no. Eevee can't see because of the sand. Eevee use double team! *Eevee uses double team and ice beam flies into one of Eevee's images instead* Eevee use double team again, then use bite in front of you! *Eevee images circle around Cranidos and then pounce at it while trying to use bite*

Lindsay: *cranidos is bite and taken to the ground*
Incinerate! *Crandios shoots flames at Eevee while Eevee is biting him so it probably wont miss*

Sephiroth
02-22-2011, 05:26 PM
Jeremy: sits ther ein teh stands* "I wonder if he can pull it out*

Rotate
02-22-2011, 05:40 PM
Lindsay: *cranidos is bite and taken to the ground*
Incinerate! *Crandios shoots flames at Eevee while Eevee is biting him so it probably wont miss*
Ryan: Eevee use quick attack to get out of there. *Eevee pushes Cranidos into the ground and uses quick attack to try to avoid the fire move. Unfortunately, Eevee still took the brunt of the attack at such a close range.* Eevee, return! *Eevee returns back into its pokeball*

Go Gastly! *Gastly comes out.* Gastly, use curse! *A needle flies through Gastly as it afflicts a curse on Cranidos. Cranidos is afflicted by the curse, and takes some damage.*

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 05:45 PM
Ryan: Eevee use quick attack to get out of there. *Eevee pushes Cranidos into the ground and uses quick attack to try to avoid the fire move. Unfortunately, Eevee still took the brunt of the attack at such a close range.* Eevee, return! *Eevee returns back into its pokeball*

Go Gastly! *Gastly comes out.* Gastly, use curse! *A needle flies through Gastly as it afflicts a curse on Cranidos. Cranidos is afflicted by the curse, and takes some damage.*

Lindsay: Yikes.... Cranidos charge!
*Cranidos charges and jumps at Ghastly but goes through since he is ghost*
Now that your behind him use Ice Beam! *sends the blast*
Now charge again! *Charges at Ghastly*
Use Incinerate! *Shoots the flames so he sends a Icy and Hot blast*

Rotate
02-22-2011, 05:53 PM
Lindsay: Yikes.... Cranidos charge!
*Cranidos charges and jumps at Ghastly but goes through since he is ghost*
Now that your behind him use Ice Beam! *sends the blast*
Now charge again! *Charges at Ghastly*
Use Incinerate! *Shoots the flames so he sends a Icy and Hot blast*
Ryan: Gastly use your ghostly abilities to dodge the ice beam, then use sucker punch! *Gastly fades away from his orginal spot and fades back in to the side of Cranidos when it starts using Incinerate and tries to cheap shot its jaw with sucker punch. Cranidos then takes damage from the curse*

Pool
02-22-2011, 05:54 PM
(Is back)

Sephiroth
02-22-2011, 05:59 PM
(wb pool)

Rotate
02-22-2011, 05:59 PM
(Is back)
(is cool :cool:)

Pool
02-22-2011, 06:05 PM
(Is awesome)

Rotate
02-22-2011, 06:11 PM
(is awesomer)

Sephiroth
02-22-2011, 06:13 PM
( I am Jeremy, and I am AWESOME!!!!!)

Pool
02-22-2011, 06:21 PM
(Lies)

Sephiroth
02-22-2011, 06:26 PM
(waits)

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 06:30 PM
(interent problems are going down....)

Rotate
02-22-2011, 06:53 PM
(I need to get off very shortly, can pool fill in for you while you handle your internet problems?)

Rotate
02-22-2011, 07:04 PM
Lindsay: Iron Head! *Craniados bashes it's head against the sucker punch* You're Gastly's hand was solidified!
Ryan: *Sucker punch and Iron head collide. Gastly take little damage from the collision since the attacks were about the same strength. Cranidos takes more damage from the curse* Gastly back away from Cranidos and use shadow ball! *Gastly backs off from Cranidos and fires a shadow ball at Cranidos.*

SasukeDude96
02-22-2011, 07:12 PM
Can I join?

Rotate
02-22-2011, 07:13 PM
Lindsay: Use Incinerate! *Craniados shoots flames at the Shadow ball*

(BRB)
Ryan: *Incinerate weakens the shadow ball but doesn't break it. The shadow ball keeps traveling in Cranidos' direction. Gastly, fire another Shadow Ball! *Gastly charges and fires another Shadow Ball toward Cranidos. Cranidos should be just about fainted now because of the curse.*

Rotate
02-22-2011, 07:18 PM
Can I join?
( yes, just fill this out and PM it to pool.

Name:

Age: (Can be any age, don't be ashamed to have an adult if you want!)
Starter: (Your starting pokemon)
Personality: (Don't say things like 'Is like Silver but nicer.' Give details)
Appearance: (A brief description is what I'd be aiming for here.
Gear: (Poketech, PokeGear, Pokedex, ect)
Background: (Optional)

You can find some examples on the first page of this post)

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 07:33 PM
Lindsay: Go get em Cranidos! *Crandios charges and sends a Incinerate at the shadow ball but no fire comes out*
What???? *the shadow ball hits*
Oh noooo!
Announcer: Lindsay has no usable pokemon left! The Challenger Ryan is the winner!
Lindsay: *is lowered and runs over to Ryan*
Here you go! The Honor badge!
Take honor in you pokemon Okay! They are good.
But one suggestion kid. Get yourself a strong Steel type.
Steel is cold and strong, but when warmed can be a super hot competitor!
Your friends had a Lucario. I have some suggestions if you want.
You could ask while my pokemon are getting healed!

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 07:36 PM
(delete it pool >.>)

Rotate
02-22-2011, 07:36 PM
Ryan: Thanks Lindsay. *Gastly starts to glow white* I..I think it's evolving. *Gastly evolved into Haunter* Sweet! Gastly just evolved! Haunter return! Well Lindsay, do you know where any good steel type pokemon are around these parts?

Pool
02-22-2011, 07:38 PM
(K deleted)

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-22-2011, 08:02 PM
Ryan: Thanks Lindsay. *Gastly starts to glow white* I..I think it's evolving. *Gastly evolved into Haunter* Sweet! Gastly just evolved! Haunter return! Well Lindsay, do you know where any good steel type pokemon are around these parts?

Lindsay: Well I got my Aron from Hoenn, and Cranidos form a fossil. There arnt much around here but in the deep parts in Flamora town you can find Pineco there.
But on Mt. Coronet and around it there are Skarmorys. They are beautiful pokemon! Mt. Coronet is right in the middle of the region you can see from out side its only about 2 miles away!

(gnight)

Rotate
02-22-2011, 08:05 PM
Lindsay: Well I got my Aron from Hoenn, and Cranidos form a fossil. There arnt much around here but in the deep parts in Flamora town you can find Pineco there.
But on Mt. Coronet and around it there are Skarmorys. They are beautiful pokemon! Mt. Coronet is right in the middle of the region you can see from out side its only about 2 miles away!

(gnight)
(good night)

Ryan:I'll be sure to check it out. Well I guess that leaves only Jake to face the gym leader

Sephiroth
02-22-2011, 08:36 PM
Jeremy: *stands and claps* good job man

Rotate
02-23-2011, 11:34 AM
Jeremy: *stands and claps* good job man
Ryan: Thanks. *Joins Jeremy and pool up in the stands* Good luck Jake!

Sephiroth
02-23-2011, 11:39 AM
Jeremy: "Good battle dude.Very Impressive."

Rotate
02-23-2011, 12:26 PM
Ryan: Thanks Jeremy, you too.

Sephiroth
02-23-2011, 12:27 PM
Jeremy: "Thanks. Hey I seen you fight a Gengar before and beat it."

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-23-2011, 12:32 PM
(I think pool is in the same time zone as me which means he won't be on for like a hour...)

Jake: Thanks guys! *waves*
Okay so by now I think I am supposed to stand on this thing....
*I walk over and stand on the platform*

Sephiroth
02-23-2011, 12:35 PM
(do either of u have stone edge tm?)

Rotate
02-23-2011, 12:35 PM
Jeremy: "Thanks. Hey I seen you fight a Gengar before and beat it."
Ryan: Yeah, Psyduck got the upperhand on it after my Gastly beat all the other ghost pokemon that were with Gengar. Why do you bring it up?
(I think you can find stone edge on the second floor of Victory road in Platinum. I know Ish can get you the tm though.)

Sephiroth
02-23-2011, 12:37 PM
Ryan: Yeah, Psyduck got the upperhand on it after my Gastly beat all the other ghost pokemon that were with Gengar. Why do you bring it up?

Jeremy smiled. "I just seen a hurt gengar and decided to help it, and you was the only trainer around so. I figured it was you."

Rotate
02-23-2011, 12:38 PM
Jeremy smiled. "I just seen a hurt gengar and decided to help it, and you was the only trainer around so. I figured it was you."
Ryan: Did you try catching it afterward?

Sephiroth
02-23-2011, 12:38 PM
(I think you can find stone edge on the second floor of Victory road in Platinum. I know Ish can get you the tm though.)

(i only got soul silver.)

Sephiroth
02-23-2011, 12:42 PM
Ryan: Did you try catching it afterward?

Jeremy: *pulls out his 4th pokeball adn threw it as gengar came out and stared at Ryan* "Gengar now what did i tell you, no had feelings ok?" *He noded and held out his hand to Ryan*

Sephiroth
02-23-2011, 12:45 PM
(NVM i had the dang tm the whole time XD)

Rotate
02-23-2011, 12:46 PM
Jeremy: *pulls out his 4th pokeball adn threw it as gengar came out and stared at Ryan* "Gengar now what did i tell you, no had feelings ok?" *He noded and held out his hand to Ryan*
Ryan: * Ryan shakes Gengar's hand* Nice to meet you again Gengar. Though, I don't think Haunter will be so friendly.
(Jeremy, what are we going to do with you >.>)

Sephiroth
02-23-2011, 12:48 PM
Ryan: * Ryan shakes Gengar's hand* Nice to meet you again Gengar. Though, I don't think Haunter will be so friendly.

Jeremy: *Gengar nodded and smiled* "Well I got lucky, i must thank you Ryan." *holds out hand*

Sephiroth
02-23-2011, 12:48 PM
(dude i have so many tms i just scaned over them XD)

Rotate
02-23-2011, 12:59 PM
Jeremy: *Gengar nodded and smiled* "Well I got lucky, i must thank you Ryan." *holds out hand*
Ryan: Don't mention it, I was just trying to keep ghost pokemon from attacking these two people. I think they knocked out a gastly, and the ghost pokemon wanted revenge on them.

Sephiroth
02-23-2011, 01:01 PM
Jeremy" "Oh I see than.Hopefully that guy will beat her."

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-23-2011, 01:06 PM
(guys how do you find your FC?)

Sephiroth
02-23-2011, 01:07 PM
(go to the key items pocket, then go to pal pad and u should have an option to check friend code.)

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-23-2011, 01:16 PM
(Thanks, either of you guys got a charmander, charmelon, or Charizard?)

Pool
02-23-2011, 01:41 PM
Lindsay: So Jake what journey are you on? *Hops up on platform*

(I'm too lazy to add color for the time being.)

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-23-2011, 01:44 PM
Lindsay: So Jake what journey are you on? *Hops up on platform*

(I'm too lazy to add color for the time being.)

(Okay)

Jake: This is my second. I beat Kanto already.
*is raised up on the platform*
So who is gunna send theirs out first?

Pool
02-23-2011, 01:52 PM
Lidsay: I will. Go Rampardos! *throws a pokeball and rampardos comes out*

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-23-2011, 03:08 PM
Lidsay: I will. Go Rampardos! *throws a pokeball and rampardos comes out*

Jake: Okay!
Go Politoed!
*I throw the pokeball and Politoed comes out bouncing around*
Time to focus Politoed!
Poli: Poliiii! *Squints at Rampardos*

Jake: As challenger I will go first!
Use Ice beam!
When its distracted use bounce!
*Politoed shoots a beam of ice at Rampardos, while its occupied Politoed bounces about 50ft into the air*
Use Brick break!
*As Politoed comes down her fist glows white and as she falls she bring sit down onto Rampardos*

Pool
02-23-2011, 03:27 PM
Lindsay: Use incinerate! *Rampardos fires fire at the ice beam effectively nullifying it* Good, now look up! *Rampardos looks to see Politoed coming down* Use head smash! *Rampardos smashes with Politoeds fist head on* Yeah! Now roar! *Rampardos uses roar and Politoed get's blown away back into the hole in the middle* Gotcha! Now thunder! *Rampardos drops down a wicked bolt of lightning above Politoed in the hole*

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-23-2011, 03:30 PM
(Anyone want to do some trading?)

Elite Seal
02-23-2011, 04:20 PM
Go Pikachu! *Pikachu uses thunderbolt on tree*

Pool
02-23-2011, 08:16 PM
(No.)

Pool
02-26-2011, 02:30 PM
/bump

alex1231
02-26-2011, 03:14 PM
[I'll post later sorry I haven't posted anything]

Pool
02-26-2011, 06:49 PM
(It's fine, we've been dead for a few days...)

Rotate
03-02-2011, 01:46 PM
(bump?)

Pool
03-02-2011, 02:08 PM
I suggest we ditch Kiba. Nothing like an old-fashioned ditching.

Sephiroth
03-02-2011, 02:10 PM
(that seems to be the key since us 3 have already beat the gym)

Pool
03-02-2011, 04:02 PM
(/is on iPod)

Sephiroth
03-02-2011, 04:11 PM
Jeremy: Hey pool lets go get something to eat

Pool
03-02-2011, 04:49 PM
Pool: I'm game. *Walks out of the gym battle currently happening* Hey Rotate, you can come too!

(Sorry forgot your rp name lulz.)

Sephiroth
03-02-2011, 04:51 PM
Jeremy:*fallows pool out* "Any where good around here to eat pool??"

Pool
03-02-2011, 04:54 PM
Pool: Eterna City Pub I heard was good...

Sephiroth
03-02-2011, 04:57 PM
Jeremy: Alright sounds good to me, but can rotate actually go in?

Pool
03-02-2011, 05:13 PM
Pool: I'm 14, but I just can't sit at the "bar" part

Sephiroth
03-02-2011, 05:13 PM
Jeremy: "oh yeah i forgot we are that young." He laughed a little

Rotate
03-02-2011, 05:18 PM
Ryan: Can I go in there? Sure. I just can't go into the bar area.

Pool
03-02-2011, 05:23 PM
Pool: Then it is settled! We shall go get some food! *Walks towards the Eterna Pub*

(Any of you guys want to hang out in tiny chat?)

Sephiroth
03-02-2011, 05:28 PM
(ill go i guess if u want lol))

Jeremy: noded in agree ment adn fallowed them

Rotate
03-02-2011, 05:28 PM
(sure)

Ryan: Lets hurry up. I'm hungry.

Pool
03-02-2011, 05:33 PM
Pool: *At Pub* I'd like to order a cheeseburger with loaded fries, miss. For a drink I want mtn dew. You guys?

Sephiroth
03-02-2011, 05:36 PM
Jeremy: I want just a hamburger adn fries and a sweet tea. *he handed her the menu*

Rotate
03-02-2011, 05:41 PM
Ryan: Eh...I think I'll go with the double cheeseburger with the cheesefries and a coke

Pool
03-02-2011, 05:43 PM
Pool: *Food has arrived* yum... looks great guys. What do you think? *Looks at a nearby tv* Woah Red vs. Blue... Did I tell you guys the story of when I faught red? :lol:

Sephiroth
03-02-2011, 05:44 PM
Jeremy: *laughs* you fought the great red?? You got to be kiddening. *began to eat*

Pool
03-02-2011, 05:51 PM
Pool: I sure did. I still to this day have no idea why he was in Kanto... My Nidoking played a crucial part in the battle, to say the least.

Sephiroth
03-02-2011, 05:51 PM
Jeremy: *listened* Did you win?

Pool
03-02-2011, 05:56 PM
Pool: Nope. He had two pokemon left by the time I was finished with him though.

Rotate
03-02-2011, 06:02 PM
Ryan: Well that's pretty good considering he's a champion. *eats*

Pool
03-02-2011, 06:08 PM
Pool: It was amazing... The best combination of skill and determination ever...

Sephiroth
03-02-2011, 06:54 PM
Jeremy: Finished eating and watches the battle as red and blue battled it out

Pool
03-02-2011, 06:56 PM
Pool: Well we best be getting out of here...

Sephiroth
03-02-2011, 06:57 PM
Jeremy: Yeah we shood, the next city is close. *he stood up and paid for all their meals

Pool
03-02-2011, 06:57 PM
Pool: Thanks man!

Sephiroth
03-02-2011, 06:59 PM
Jeremy: Its the least i can do with all teh training and helping you have gave me.

Pool
03-02-2011, 07:01 PM
Pool: I guess... Haha.

(Nothing to say, brain dead. Im out for the night but will still be on... lol...)

kg gangster
03-03-2011, 05:22 PM
*I walk up to the front doors of professor rowans lab and take a deep breath* Today starts my journey. I can't wait. *I walk throught the doors and to the professor office*

Pool
03-03-2011, 05:24 PM
(You're gonna be alone for a while, unless someone new joins or you make it to the second gym. lolz.)

kg gangster
03-03-2011, 05:26 PM
lol so who rp's rowan? me?

Pool
03-03-2011, 05:28 PM
(Yeah, you. use brackets or something to find non-rp posts easier)

kg gangster
03-03-2011, 06:25 PM
I use *

*After recieving my starter pokemon from professor rowan I head out of Sandgem Town and towards Jubilife City. I pull out the pokeball I had just recieved from the Professor and toss it out.* Come on out Gible! *The ball opens and a red energy shoots out and forms into my first pokemon.* Hey Gible. Let do this together no need for you to sit inside of that ball. I could use the company. *Gible looks up at me and give a slight nod to show he understands me.*

*We begin walking through the tall grass when I see a flock of starly fly over head and land in a nearby field. Gible and I run over and hide in the bushes watching the flock trying to pick out which one looks the strongest.* That one is it Gible. *It was the only starly that was standingn there keeping watch for the rest. It stood proudly watching over the rest.*

Gible use Dig and catch the starley off guard. *Gible dug into the dirt and unexpectadly jumped through the dirty knocking the starly to the ground a couple feet away. I jumped out of the bushs and all the other starly took flight to escape.* Gible use scratch! *Gible jumped towards the pokemon but starly narrowly dodged the attack. It then followed up with a quick attack.* Gible Dig!! *But it was too late he was hit by the Quick Attack and was knocked down.* Get up gibble and use SandStorm. *Gible then whiped up a sand storm that would increase his evasion. This also buffets the starly causeing damage.* Gible use Headbut to finish this! *Gible jumped up and slammed the starly in the gut and it fell to the ground. The sandstorm subsided.* GO POKEBALL!! *I threw the pokeball at the starly and watch in inticipation. 1, 2,......3, The starly was caught* I stashed the ball onto my belt and scooped up gible.* Great work! We're going to be a great team!^^.

Pool
03-03-2011, 06:26 PM
(Dig doesn't affect Starly... LOLZ)

Kiba_Inuzuka
03-04-2011, 06:45 AM
9Im back from a long needed break you guys....)
EDIT: NVM i got play practice.

kg gangster
03-04-2011, 07:32 AM
It would if the starly is on the ground. I thought u had it posted it's like the anime not the game? Which one?

Pool
11-19-2012, 01:53 PM
Name: Loop Lipperick

Region: Johto
Starter: Aipom
Personality: Loop is kind of friendly, and he enjoys company from time to time. He loves to battle and to prove that he is better than some people. He loves figuring out interesting strategies to obliterate the opponent.
Appearance: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/188/0/3/cool_anime_guy_by_mizuki12341-d3lcjwa.jpg
He has a belt, where he carries his pokeball. Loop owns ninja stars.
Background: Loop's dad died when he was 14 from terminal cancer. His father's one dying wish was that Loop took care of his father's Aipom. The Lipperick family has been known for raising Aipoms. Loop never was the same after his father's death. He became very cold after that. He refused to socialize(except with his Aipom), and his mother was much worse. She spiraled into a deep depresseion and eventually she took her own life, leaving Loop forced to go to an orphanage, with his only friend, Aipom. Aipom began to be cold to people as well. At the orphanage, Loop was the oldest by a few years. He won all the matches with his Aipom at his side.

-4 Years Later-

Loop was 18 when he left the orphanage. He had grown up, and was fully ready to destroy the gym leaders. He was motivated to be the best, to make his father proud. He was determined to have the whole world know his name. Loop was a bit kinder from his experiences at the orphanage. His aquaintances would be missed, even if only a little bit. Loop set off for the first gym, in Violet City

Starter: Aipomhttp://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/5/52/Spr_3e_190.gif (http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/5/52/Spr_3e_190.gif)
Ability: Run Away
Personality: Aipom is the king of dirty tricks, and always wants to fight. It's very offensive when it fights. Even though it keeps the pressure on, it's very open to using weird strategies to finish the job.
Appearance: It wears a solid black headband on it's head at all times, to signify a high fighting level.
Moves:
Scratch
Sand-Attack
Swift
Agility
Fire Punch
Beat Up

PrinceofPeace
11-19-2012, 03:51 PM
------------
My Character
-----------
Backstorty: Tyrant was a very spolied rich kid. His parents are professional thug lords that are very wealthy yet corrupted. Tyrant was also corrupted and selfish and believed that power and money were the ways to success.
Due to the Police Force and their strong Pokemon Tyrant's parents were caught and taken away. Tyrant was able to get away from the police.
Tyrant ran and changed his apperance and name to avoid the police. Tyrant was now and orphan with no place to go. He lived on the steets and fought for himself and himself alone. He stole food and money from the weak.
One day he found a group of Svipers attacking a pack of Houdour. The battle was fierce and they fought over food. All of the pokemon were injured. Something then came over Tyrant! He decided to save a Houndour out of the blue. They soon both fled the area.
Tyrant and his new companion became close. Houdour was very loyal and thankful for being saved by the brave child. Tyrant and Houndour worked togehter to get food and survive. Tyrant realized that Power was the key. He knew pokemon meant power and he would free and reunite with his family by being the strongest trainer in Johto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------
My Pokemon Team
------------
Hellgar

Houndour (Hellgar)- nicknamed cuz like Tyrant they have been through He11
Ability: Flash Flare
Personality-determined
-bite
-flame charge
-smog
-snarl

Lady B
Ledbya (Lady B)
Ability:Swarm
Personaility-Jolly
-Psybeam
-Bug Buzz
-agility
-ice punch
-encore

Vocaloid
11-19-2012, 04:51 PM
Wait, is my old thread back now?

http://i.imgur.com/FXmvb.gif

Pool
11-19-2012, 05:13 PM
I decided with the release of B2W2 recently, some would be interested.

PrinceofPeace
11-20-2012, 05:30 PM
Wait so what now lol (may chnge my starter but would it be easier if I picked a johto Pokemon)

Pool
11-20-2012, 05:36 PM
Make a character dude this is what this Roleplay is all about

zombie ruler
11-20-2012, 06:44 PM
Holy Moldy! My character is still on the trainer's list and now that I look at my drawing wish it looked better. Oh well I forgot about this years ago and now I remember it (not really since chunks of my memory seems to be missing)

Pool
11-20-2012, 07:19 PM
Holy Moldy! My character is still on the trainer's list and now that I look at my drawing wish it looked better. Oh well I forgot about this years ago and now I remember it (not really since chunks of my memory seems to be missing)

Dat nostalgia. :D

I hope more people actually join though, I want this to be a lot of fun.

Vocaloid
11-21-2012, 10:18 AM
I might re-join, but my rp ability is still ;);););) :lol:

Hozuki
11-21-2012, 03:03 PM
OMIGERDZ!

I didn't know this was here! (Such a newbie)

I'll send my character through PM.

Also, Vocaloid's sig is the story of everyone's Pokemon life.

Vocaloid
11-22-2012, 07:11 AM
I'll just use characters from my universe story thingy so I an get to develop them some.

Name: Raeford (Nicknamed Ray by those who know him personally)
Region: Kanto
Starter: Squirtle
Personality: Quiet, nice but calm and collected. Sometimes misunderstood due to his stoic-like nature. He rarely speaks, but is mute by choice than by inability. Wants to be a trainer to bond with Pokemon and to be strong.
Bio: Raeford's always been a quiet but friendly boy. His father died when he was young so he's been raised solely by his mother. He's a childhood friend of Brad Oak, but the more conceited and arrogant Brad got, the further apart they came. He's also somewhat friends with Lilybeth, who moved to Pallet Town just two years before the present. He rarely speaks to anyone because he usually doesn't need to; A a young age he discovered a dormant trait within his family that grants him limit Psychic powers, namely to somewhat speak telepathically to both humans and Pokemon alike, which also allows him some very basic understanding with his Pokemon. But overuse of this ability causes him headaches due to this power being underdeveloped. Usually, he will communicate with others via body language or by writing in a notebook he keeps on him. On the day he and Brad received their Pokemon, however, he lost his first Pokemon battle with his rival despite having the type advantage, which causes him some doubt with whether or not he'll be a good enough trainer for his Pokemon. He resolves to battle through the Indigo League to prove to himself, others, and his Squirtle that he can do better.
Other Stuff: He needs to keep his emotions in check, because if they get out of control he could lose control over his powers. His ability to speak and slightly understand Pokemon is considered an extremely rare ability, even among Psychics.

Appearance: http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/7247/tek50ae4db789d943615689.png It's not exactly like this, but it's the best I could do with the given items. The fur isn't there, all of the reds are the same shade/value/hue/whatever, the shirt is all black except for the white sleeves, but his pants is still grey/gray. Also the star is a black Pokeball symbol. A few other minor things but w/e. It is based on Red so that's why he looks like him. It's suppose to be a mix of his original and remake designs with my own flair.
Starter: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/5/59/Spr_5b_007.png Squirtle
Ability: Torrent
Moves:
-Icy Wind
-Withdraw
-Bite
-Water Gun
-Protect
-Rapid Spin

Pool
11-22-2012, 07:28 AM
Johto has 2, the most.

Vocaloid
11-22-2012, 08:15 AM
I dun did editededed my post. I'm just gonna do Kanto.

Pool
11-22-2012, 08:26 AM
Vocaloid and Hozuki have both been accepted, so has Hozuki's gym leader. Let's get this thing started by the end of the week!

Vocaloid
11-22-2012, 09:16 AM
So...uh....do I wait for others to join?

Pool
11-22-2012, 09:27 AM
If ya want. You could just go solo if it tickles your fancy.

Hozuki
11-22-2012, 09:35 AM
Hehehe, tickles fancy...

Pool
11-22-2012, 10:06 AM
"Well, Aipom, there's no time like the present" Loop said to his companion, as they began walking through Route 29. Loop had waited for this day for a long time. He was ready to defeat all the gym leaders and become the toughest of them all. After all, what could go wrong with his most trusted friend by his side? Aipom had been by Loop through everything. Even his weird Emo/goth/punk phase. That was just weird. Loop kept walking through the grass, searching for possible pokemon and even people to battle.

Hozuki
11-22-2012, 10:14 AM
"Sol..."

Absol happily munched on an Oran berry as Julius leaned against a tree, trying to act cool as can be. Once Absol was finished, they walked for a while, looking for something or someone to fight.

Pool
11-22-2012, 10:17 AM
"Sol..."

Absol happily munched on an Oran berry as Julius leaned against a tree, trying to act cool as can be. Once Absol was finished, they walked for a while, looking for something or someone to fight.

"Hey, you!" Loop yelled to that guy with the Absol. "Get over here." Aipom knew what was coming, and was instantly excited.

Hozuki
11-22-2012, 11:09 AM
Julius ducked and covered as he heard someone yell. He put his hood over his head and Absol jumped in front of him. He realized that a trainer was standing there. Julius reluctantly sauntered over to where the trainer stood, an Aipom bouncing around him.

"Er... H-Hi."

Pool
11-22-2012, 11:18 AM
"Wanna battle?" Loop asked him. By looks, Aipom was obviously at a disadvantage. But this Aipom was unlike others. It knew many battle strategies and had out of the ordinary moves.

Hozuki
11-22-2012, 11:25 AM
Julius sighed. This is what he was looking for, right? A good pokemon battle. But why did he have the feeling he was going to lose.

"Ok. You can make the first move."

PrinceofPeace
11-22-2012, 11:43 AM
*Tyrant and Hellgar secretly stow on a ship headed to New Bark City*

" It sure does suck to be poor bud. But not for long! After we stop in New Bark City we will get what we need to start our journey to become a pokemon master! Then we can free my parents! Are you ready for this Hellgar?-I asked

Errrrrrr-Hellgar snarled
----------------------------------------------------------------------
LAND WHO!!!! Time to get off or miss your stop!-The Captain yelled

*gets off boat*
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"What a pitifull town. Such a bore I guess I reallly am a city kid. Well lets get in and get out"-I stated

*finds Proffessor Elm's lab*
----------------------------------------------------------
"Time to do what we do best.... STEAL! Operate Opertaiont smoke out the rat!"-I said quietly

*Hellgar uses SMOG in an air vent that spreads through the pokemon lab*

*everyone in the lab evacuates the building*

"great job now its my turn!"-I say as I put my goggles on and put a cloth to my mouth and bring an inhaler to have fresh air

*I go into the lab and I steal 5 pokeballs and a Pokedex then escape*

"Mission SUCCESS!"- I yell as we run away from the scene of the crime
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
*While Tyrant and Houndour (a.k.a Hellgar) rund down Route 29. they spot 2 trainers from behind a few trees*

FYI: IF SOMEONE WANTS TO TEAM UP WITH ME I WOULD NOT MIND A DOUBLE BATTLE!!!!

Pool
11-22-2012, 02:09 PM
Julius sighed. This is what he was looking for, right? A good pokemon battle. But why did he have the feeling he was going to lose.

"Ok. You can make the first move."

"Bad choice! Aipom, use agility!" Aipom began running in a circle, it's speed gradually increasing. "Aha!" Now wiggle your way in there with a fire punch!" Aipom's fist combusted, and it dashed over towards Absol in the blink of an eye. It thrusted it's fist towards Absol. But wait! It's tail was also on fire and it came at Absol in a right hook. Aipom's tail is much more powerful than it's arms.

Hozuki
11-22-2012, 03:11 PM
[Sorry for the late reply]

Aipom used agility.

"Absol! Night Slash!"

By the time Absol dashed towards Aipom, Aipom was right next to Absol with a fire punch in store. Absol was hit with Aipom's fire punch and sent across the field.

"Absol!"

Absol got back up.

"Jump into the air and use Razor Wind! Then use Night Slash"

Absol jumped and the razor fins that stuck out turned white. She then did a backflip in the air, summoning a gust of razor-sharp blades of wind. She then landed on the ground and the fins turned purple and Absol came running at Aipom at extreme speed.

Pool
11-22-2012, 03:23 PM
"Nice Aipom! Let's finish this! Swift!" Aipom used swift, and medium sized stars flew at the razor wind, destroying each razor. Aipom was struck by the Night Slash, and fell back a bit. It felt the extra power from the STAB of the attack. "Sand Attack!" While Absol was still close, Aipom threw sand at it's eyes, hopefully momentarily stunning it. "Scratch!" Aipom scratched at Absol while it was hopefully still recovering from the Sand Attack.

Hozuki
11-22-2012, 03:54 PM
(Sorry late reply again, was addicted to this comic)

The Aipom countered the Razor Wind with Swift and was hit by Night Slash. However, it used Sand-Attack that momentarily occupied Absol. It scratched Absol and she fell back a bit.

"Jump in the air and use Attract!"

Absol jumped into the air and gazed seductivally at Aipom.

"Now use Psycho Cut!"

Absol's fin glowed purple and fired a shock of psychic energy at Aipom.

PrinceofPeace
11-22-2012, 05:20 PM
"Ah I see so this is a pokemon battle huh Hellgar! Well I guess we better get going and get the first gym badge . LE GO!

*walks away*

"So if we want to be the strongest I think it would be a good idea to get stronger and theres powers in numbers sooooooo"

"WOOF"!

"Chillax we just need more members lets fact it you can't take out 6 pokemon by yourself"

"FOOF"!

"Yes I know you did it before but they were weaker and wild pokemon. Lets just use check dexter"

*Many wild pokemon are in this area that are bug grass flying or normal types*-Dex

"Ight lets find one"

*searches though forest*

"Wow this is harder then I thought.... but there is no way I am giving up now!" I said as I trip into a bush

*a flock of pokemon fly into the air out of the bush*

"Dex what is that?
Ledyba the 5 star pokemon- Ledyba communicate using a fluid that they secrete from where the legs join the body. They are said to convey feelings to others by altering the fluid's scent.

"All I heard was pokemon so let's go! "

Catchin my first pokemon
"Look at the organey shiny pokemon lets catch that one! Hellgar use SMOG then follow up with a Snarl
/* Ledbay picked up its speed (with ability) to dodge the smog but was hit by the audio attack. Ledyba glowed a rainbow color and fired a beam of color towards Hellgar.
Hellgar was not fast enough to dodge and took the hit but it had no effect cuz it was (Psybeam).
Ledbay then started to fly away.
"Don't let it get away!"
Hellgar use snarl while running up a tree. It ran across the brances then used FLAME CHARGE!
Ledbay was slowed down by the audio attack and winced from the pain so it could not see Hellgar tackled it to the ground in flames!
"I think this is where the poke ball comes in so here it goes
*throws pokeball*
wiggle
wiggle
wiggle
ding CAPTURED!*

"Awesome we got a new teammate..... I'll call you Lady B! Dex what moves does this pokemon have?

-Light Screen
-Psybeam
-Bug Buzz
-agility
-ice punch
-encore

"Nice now we got 2 strong pokemon! Now let's take a pit stop to the next city!"
----------------------------------------------------
In pocket:
-Pokedex
-4 pokeballz

Pool
11-23-2012, 09:03 AM
(Sorry late reply again, was addicted to this comic)

The Aipom countered the Razor Wind with Swift and was hit by Night Slash. However, it used Sand-Attack that momentarily occupied Absol. It scratched Absol and she fell back a bit.

"Jump in the air and use Attract!"

Absol jumped into the air and gazed seductivally at Aipom.

"Now use Psycho Cut!"

Absol's fin glowed purple and fired a shock of psychic energy at Aipom.

Aipom begin staring into Absol's eyes and was infatuated. "Not this again..." Loop sighed. "Dodge it!" Aipom got out of the way of the purple energy blast, but didn't look as if it wanted to fight. "Come on, Fire Punch!" Loop commanded. Aipom's tail ignited, but it just sat on the ground, looking like and idiot. "Damn it"

Hozuki
11-23-2012, 09:58 AM
"Use Blizzard!"

Absol blew freezing cold snow at Aipom.

"Now dash towards Aipom and use Night Slash!"

Absol dashed very fast at Aipom as her fins lighted up pink and attempting to end the battle.

Pool
11-23-2012, 10:13 AM
Loop watched as Aipom had no hope of dodging the attacks. After withstanding them all, Aipom sulked in defeat. Loop returned Aipom and greeted the other trainer. "Hey, what's your name?" Loop asked him. He'd figured a companion wouldn't be horrible to find while traveling. What's the worst that could happen?

Hozuki
11-23-2012, 10:21 AM
"Julius. Absol, return."

Julius uncomfortably fidgeted with his hands as he started to walk away, to shy to proceed any further.

Pool
11-23-2012, 10:42 AM
"Julius... Huh..." Loop said to himself. "Hey!" He yelled as Julius began walking away. Loop caught up to him. "I'm Loop." He took out his Aipom's pokeball and stared at is for a quick second. "You sure did a number on Aipom..." Loop noted. He was actually pretty pissed that he lost, but he recognized how good Julius was, and wanted to see how he was so good.

Hozuki
11-23-2012, 10:51 AM
The other boy ran up to Julius. He said his name was Loop.

"Yea, I've been with Absol for a long time. She's my partner."

Julius looked at his own pokeball.

PrinceofPeace
11-23-2012, 12:20 PM
*Arrives in Cherrygrove city*

"Finally were here but man I'm beat. I never had to walk this far, and its hot, and im tired, and hungry and.."

WOFF WOOF

"Your right bud im sorry. We survived worst it's just I'm not used to this trainer life compared to the rich life I had.... I mean used to have"

Nora: " Are you okay stranger?"- A mysterious female voice answered

Tyrant: " Psh yeah I'm all good girl you know"-I answered trying to act cool

Nora: "Please boy don't front. My name is Nora. I like to help newbie trainers like yourself. Here take this

*Tyrant recieved a bag full of helpful items*

Tyrant: "Why are you so nice?"

Nora: " Wow your a real tough guy huh? I am the daughter of the owner of the poke mart in this city. I have been raised to help othres and afterall the more successful trainers the more bussiness my father will get."she said with a smile

Tyrant: " Ah THERE it is MONEY! That is the root to EVERYTHING"

Nora: "????? um okay crazy pants money trouble much?"

Tyrant:" You have no idea"

Nora: " I see. Well how about a tour"

*Recieves tour*

Tyrant: "Well thanks for the help"

Nora: " So are you going to stay the night at the pokemon center?"

Tyrant:" Naw that cost money. I'm gonna camp outside beside the lake and train with my pokemon. I need to train to become the next pokemon champion of the johto region"

Nora:" You mean AFTER I become champion? Hahahahaha , Well I'll see ya"

*Nora walks away*

Tyrant:Now lets train guys

--------------------------------------------------------
In bag
-6Potions
-5pokeballz
-3greatballz
-pokedex
-blank mail
-pokedex

Vocaloid
11-23-2012, 02:01 PM
((Sorry guys! I've been meaning to post something, but I'm not quite sure how to start my rp, and I also accidentally King Candy aka Turbo aka King Turbo/King Turbug/KingCybug))

Hozuki
11-23-2012, 02:03 PM
^ What? .-.

Vocaloid
11-23-2012, 02:16 PM
^ What? .-.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-accidentally

Hozuki
11-23-2012, 02:27 PM
lol

ok

PrinceofPeace
11-23-2012, 04:37 PM
Np Ill just keep getting stronger and trainning:p
-------------------------------------------------
*Walks back to Route 29 * (hoping to encounter the other tainers for a double battle)

ILIKEPIE
11-23-2012, 04:54 PM
Name: Kitten
Region: Sinnoh
Starter: Piplup/Penquin female (I used a random number generator and got Piplup lol)
Appearence: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzrACA6GRrq8w7sqI4hWz-NbzXu2xO8rjfWZDAbqy5HaV4M1Ea
Penquin's attacks:
Bubblebeam
Ice Beam
Grass Knot
Agility
Hydro Pump
Drill Peck

PrinceofPeace
11-24-2012, 10:12 AM
*finds two trainers on Route 29 that he saw before*

"Hey I remeber you guys from ealier! I DEMAND a ... um what do you call it a Pokemon Battle yes?"-I yelled