PDA

View Full Version : Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Vocaloid
09-11-2010, 07:04 PM
Kaiser: *Facepalm* NO! I'm not a stalker. I was intrigued by your skills as a Pokemon Trainer and decided to see if my instinct was correct.

"...But following someone around IS stalking....and who are you anyways?"

Pool
09-11-2010, 07:04 PM
(Lol jk. But your apps says "EXTREMELY PERVY" in bold and caps. Plus that Elite Four app I changed a little."

(WELL BLAH. I win)

KaiserKMPunk
09-11-2010, 07:10 PM
"...But following someone around IS stalking....and who are you anyways?"

Kaiser: So news reporters are stalkers too, and spies? Answer that! Oh and I'm Kaiser. I am from Johto but I haven't beat any gyms there. I went straight to Kanto and beat every Gym there. Then I came here and now I have one badge here. *Shows you 9 badges* What is your name? I don't think we ever got a proper introduction.

Vocaloid
09-11-2010, 07:13 PM
Kaiser: So news reporters are stalkers too, and spies? Answer that! Oh and I'm Kaiser. I am from Johto but I haven't beat any gyms there. I went straight to Kanto and beat every Gym there. Then I came here and now I have one badge here. *Shows you 9 badges* What is your name? I don't think we ever got a proper introduction.

"First, technically yes. And second, no we haven't. I'm Sayo. I just started from Twinleaf with my family's Absol."

KaiserKMPunk
09-11-2010, 07:23 PM
"First, technically yes. And second, no we haven't. I'm Sayo. I just started from Twinleaf with my family's Absol."

Kaiser: Ok. Well You know Goggles, this is Lecta my Electrivire and this is Devil my Houndour. Well I guess it was nice meet you.

Pool
09-11-2010, 07:31 PM
Pool: What does this town have to offer... *sees a small house by a giant pokemon statue* Woah... *Walks over to the gigantic statue* It reads: This is the legendary pokemon of space... *The rest is unreadable* What the crap? Well time for some burglary. *Walks into the house nearby*
Guy: WHAT ARE YOU DOIN
Pool: I was here... to buy this bike. *Points at a nearby bike*
Guy: Oh take it for free i am closing down my shop... this is the last one.
Pool: AWESOME THANKS! *Takes a bike and runs out* that was unexpected....

Vocaloid
09-11-2010, 07:40 PM
Kaiser: Ok. Well You know Goggles, this is Lecta my Electrivire and this is Devil my Houndour. Well I guess it was nice meet you.

As Kaiser walked away, Sayo pointed at him. "....I've decided! I'm going to get stronger and defeat you in battle! That's a promise!"

KaiserKMPunk
09-11-2010, 07:45 PM
As Kaiser walked away, Sayo pointed at him. "....I've decided! I'm going to get stronger and defeat you in battle! That's a promise!"

Kaiser: I'll take you up on that. *Kaiser threw his hand in the air and waved good-bye* Alright Lecta time to get to Eterna!

Pool
09-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Pool: *slouched around doing nothing*

Vocaloid
09-11-2010, 08:01 PM
Kaiser: I'll take you up on that. *Kaiser threw his hand in the air and waved good-bye* Alright Lecta time to get to Eterna!

She watched him leave before continueing, making her way into Jubilife. "Wow..this place is huge..." She wandered around town, until she was stopped by a guy claiming to be from the Poketech Company. He told her about the free Poketech giveaway to those who could answer 3 clowns' questions and get a ticket from each. She decided to do it and later returned with all three tickets, earning herself a Poketech.

kay
09-12-2010, 05:20 AM
*flies off*
*after a few hours* there is Hoenn here take these *hands you the go-goggles*
theses sheild the sand from the sand storm for you!
*lands*
Here you go look around! *i yell over the storm*
I have never been in Hoenn before

ok...*puts it on and sends out charmander and pets schyter's head*,good job schyter lets get going,charmander were looking for a pokemon that looks like this ok *shows him the pokedex*,schyter same for you take fto the sky and look for it were going to move that way *points at a massive cave and starts walking

KaiserKMPunk
09-12-2010, 06:08 AM

Kaiser: *Arrives in Floroma* Okay Lecta now we just have to head East. *The two arrive near Eterna Forest* Another forest. This place looks easier to get through than Viridian Forest. *The two continue on in the forest taking on the easiest of opponents ever* God why are all these people so easy to fight? The Bug Catchers in Viridian Forest can take on these people. And the wild Pokemon A Bunny, Seed, Worm, Cacoons, and Bats. Where does that sound familiar (Cat, Plant, Worms, Cacoons, and Bats.) Devil looks like he's about to evolve with all teh energy he's stored up in those battles.
???: We Shall Do Battle.
Kaiser: How do you do a battle? Seriously... Yes I Will Battle You. Go Devil.
???: Don't Mess With A Hiker. Espcially Hiker Greg! Go Onix! *Onix appears*
Kaiser: What the hell are you doing in a forest. There aren't any mountains here! Anyways, Devil use Dig! *Devil dug a hole*
Hiker Greg: Don't question my directional skills! I know for a fact if I go south I'll be in Cherrygrove!
Kaiser: WE AREN'T IN JOHTO!!!! If you go south you'll be in Floroma! *Devil came out of the ground and attacked Onix and KO'd it*
Hiker Greg: Argh! You Keehauled me!.
Kaiser: When the hell did you become a pirate?! *Hiker/Pirate Greg disappears* That was weird... *Houndour started to glow* http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/d2/Spr_4h_229_m.png Sweet!

KaiserKMPunk
09-12-2010, 06:43 AM
(ATTN: Pokemon Black and White will be released in the US. Feburary 2011! I know this because I went and preordered it and that is the release month!)

kay
09-12-2010, 07:10 AM
*kay moved foward with charmander by his side and scyhter flying above him*
huh whats that are those...Trapinchs? ,yes those are trapinchs! awesome time to get to work *the ground under kay started to swirl and rumbbel* whats going on...schyter pull us up! *schyter flew kay and charmander on his back above the desert* is that...is that a gray trapinch? *the ground stoped swirling and kay came back down* lets see what the pokedex has to say about this *kay pointed the pokedex at the trapinch* " A gray Trapinch is what known commonly as a shiny pokemon more formaly known as alternate colored pokemon"
wow charmander can you try talking to it?

Pool
09-12-2010, 08:14 AM
(Someone make teh 2nd gym leader... I don't wanna face myself again.)

KaiserKMPunk
09-12-2010, 08:17 AM
Kaiser: *Arrives in Floroma* Okay Lecta now we just have to head East. *The two arrive near Eterna Forest* Another forest. This place looks easier to get through than Viridian Forest. *The two continue on in the forest taking on the easiest of opponents ever* God why are all these people so easy to fight? The Bug Catchers in Viridian Forest can take on these people. And the wild Pokemon A Bunny, Seed, Worm, Cacoons, and Bats. Where does that sound familiar (Cat, Plant, Worms, Cacoons, and Bats.) Devil looks like he's about to evolve with all teh energy he's stored up in those battles.
???: We Shall Do Battle.
Kaiser: How do you do a battle? Seriously... Yes I Will Battle You. Go Devil.
???: Don't Mess With A Hiker. Espcially Hiker Greg! Go Onix! *Onix appears*
Kaiser: What the hell are you doing in a forest. There aren't any mountains here! Anyways, Devil use Dig! *Devil dug a hole*
Hiker Greg: Don't question my directional skills! I know for a fact if I go south I'll be in Cherrygrove!
Kaiser: WE AREN'T IN JOHTO!!!! If you go south you'll be in Floroma! *Devil came out of the ground and attacked Onix and KO'd it*
Hiker Greg: Argh! You Keehauled me!.
Kaiser: When the hell did you become a pirate?! *Hiker/Pirate Greg disappears* That was weird... *Houndour started to glow* http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/d2/Spr_4h_229_m.png Sweet!

Kaiser: *walks out of the forest* Where should I go next? Gym, no too early. Wonder what that tall building is? Guess I'll go there. *walks to the front of the building* Aww how cute they plant small trees here to keep newbs out. *Kaiser walks over them* That's called HM10 CommonSense. *Kaiser walks in the front door*
GG: How did you get past our trees!?
Kaiser: Oh God... not these guys again.
GG: Again?
Kaiser: Yeah you retards already tried to capture me.
GG: So you were the guinea pig that escaped. I thought they actually meant a guinea pig...
Kaiser: *looks at the Galatic Grunt, dumbfoundedly* ;););) IS A GUINEA PIG. EVERYTHING HERE IS POKEMON!!!! THERE ARE NO REAL ANIMALS HERE!!!!!
GG: Sniff.. You'll pay for yelling at me! Go Glameow, Skunky!
Kaiser: Yeah well you'll pay for kidnapping me! Go Devil, Goggles! Use Flamethrower and Anceint Power! *Devil spewed a stream of ferocious flames at Skunky, and Goggles stirred up rocks and shot them at Glameow*
GG: Darn you and your experience *runs away*
Kaiser: So this is a Galatic Hideout.... How does no one else come in here?How did the people not notice Team Galatic buliding this place? Don't they put like a sign saying: Future Site of ____? I wonder if the townspeople would be mad if I burned this place down? Nah, I'll just torch the inside. *Kaiser KO's all the Grunts Pokemon*
???: So you're the one trying to free the Pokemon!
Kaiser: What Pokemon?
???: The ones we stole.
Kaiser: Your stealing Pokemon? Well now that you told me, you know I'm going to have to stop you.
???: Drat. Well You'll be no match for Commander Saturn!
Kaiser: Ok? Go Devil, Lecta!
Cmd. Saturn: Go Skuntank, Bronzor, Use Nightslash and Gyro Ball *Both of them attacked Devil*
Kaiser: That was the dumbest thing ever. Lecta use Cross Chop on Skuntank, Devil use Flamethrower on Bronzor. *Lecta ran up to Skuntank and went kung fu style. Devil sent out flames at Bronzor. KO'ing them both*
Cmd. Saturn: You haven't seen the last of me! *disappears*
Kaiser: *rubs the back of his head and walks out of the building*

KaiserKMPunk
09-12-2010, 08:19 AM
(Someone make teh 2nd gym leader... I don't wanna face myself again.)

(Kiba's The Second Gym. It's a Steel Type)

Pool
09-12-2010, 08:38 AM
(But he's not on now is he)

KaiserKMPunk
09-12-2010, 08:50 AM
(But he's not on now is he)

(Yeah, but only the person who created that gym leader can play as him/her unless they give someone permission)

Pool
09-12-2010, 08:50 AM
(I know. BLAH. I'll go fanfic it up later.)

KaiserKMPunk
09-12-2010, 09:40 AM
(Anyone here have a Pokemon Indigo Account?)

Pool
09-12-2010, 09:44 AM
(Nah but i have the pokemon moon rpg)

KaiserKMPunk
09-12-2010, 09:46 AM
(Nah but i have the pokemon moon rpg)

(I do too it's KaiserKMPunk....)

kay
09-12-2010, 09:48 AM
*kay moved foward with charmander by his side and scyhter flying above him*
huh whats that are those...Trapinchs? ,yes those are trapinchs! awesome time to get to work *the ground under kay started to swirl and rumbbel* whats going on...schyter pull us up! *schyter flew kay and charmander on his back above the desert* is that...is that a gray trapinch? *the ground stoped swirling and kay came back down* lets see what the pokedex has to say about this *kay pointed the pokedex at the trapinch* " A gray Trapinch is what known commonly as a shiny pokemon more formaly known as alternate colored pokemon"
wow charmander can you try talking to it?

*charmander walked up to the shiny trapinch and talked with him and then explained to kay* huh...so he guards this clan of trapinch's from threats like me...i cant catch this pokemons if thats the stuations *kay heard a motor in the distance* huh charmander get ready something is coming, scyhter get down here! *a man on a motorcycle stoped infront of kay*
motorcycle rider:whats a kid like you doing here?
kay: i can ask you the same
motorcycle rider: me?, im here to catch and sell this pokemon in the black market, yeah this babies will make me good money specially if they'll evolve in to Vibrava or Flygon
kay:like i'll let you do that,scyhter i choose you!
motorcycle rider:guess it cant be helped, Rhyhorn go!

Pool
09-12-2010, 09:54 AM
(I do too it's KaiserKMPunk....)

(Mines also pool88888 i'll go battle you ;D)

KaiserKMPunk
09-12-2010, 10:18 AM
(Mines also pool88888 i'll go battle you ;D)

(have you fought me yet. Cause my team has changed)

Pool
09-12-2010, 10:26 AM
(No i had to get off.)

KaiserKMPunk
09-12-2010, 10:27 AM
(No i had to get off.)

(why?)

Pool
09-12-2010, 10:36 AM
(Holy shizz @Legacy gardangel. But my Entei obliterated your team)

Kenshin Mizoguchi
09-12-2010, 11:21 AM
Thread moved to "Other RPs" section.

Pool
09-12-2010, 11:26 AM
(I blame Kasier. :0)

KaiserKMPunk
09-12-2010, 11:29 AM
(I blame Kasier. :0)

(Why are you blaming Me!)

Rikudo Nagato
09-12-2010, 11:30 AM
when i had a ds i collected all the pokemon you could even the ones from the older games

KaiserKMPunk
09-12-2010, 12:42 PM
when i had a ds i collected all the pokemon you could even the ones from the older games

(Thats nice, but most people know that.)

Vocaloid
09-12-2010, 03:32 PM
(ATTN: Pokemon Black and White will be released in the US. Feburary 2011! I know this because I went and preordered it and that is the release month!)
(Fail. They have no exact release date. It's always subject to change this early. Chances are, it'll really come out in late March or most likely April.)

Cmd. Saturn: Go Skuntank, Bronzor, Use Nightslash and Gyro Ball *Both of them attacked Devil*[/COLOR]
(Don't you mean Jupiter? Saturn is the guy with Toxicroak)

KaiserKMPunk
09-12-2010, 03:39 PM
(Fail. They have no exact release date. It's always subject to change this early. Chances are, it'll really come out in late March or most likely April.)

(Don't you mean Jupiter? Saturn is the guy with Toxicroak)

(.....)

(Actually my gamestop in my town has never got a release date wrong so far, so I'm not going to doubt them now)

Pool
09-12-2010, 04:20 PM
(I am stuck till kiba gets on.... Yay. DJ got us fallin in love again is officially THE BEST SONG EVAR.)

KaiserKMPunk
09-12-2010, 04:27 PM
(I am stuck till kiba gets on.... Yay. DJ got us fallin in love again is officially THE BEST SONG EVAR.)

(Not to start a flame war or anything. But Pop/Rap/Country/HipHop TO ME(keyword) can't be the best song ever (NOTE: this is not saying your wrong, I'm saying that I only like Rock and Metal so TO ME(keyword) they have the best songs. Sorry if this offends you, its not supposed to.)

Vocaloid
09-12-2010, 04:36 PM
(What? I'm not saying it's not possible. In fact that'd be awesome. Still don't believe that localization takes that many months but...

........I'm gonna be mad if Mijumaru's name gets changed to the popular nickname Wotter. IMO I think it's stupid and lame.

.......wait...they're accepting pre-orders in the US already? I need to get on that.)

Sayo explored the city some more before leaving, going east towards Oreburgh. "Hmm...I think I should train Eevee and get to know it..." She released Eevee from it's ball.

Pool
09-12-2010, 04:42 PM
(It's ok kaiser i used to love rock and hate pop xD but I has converted. Btw, have you guys seen The UBS? UPS would be awesome.... ;D

KaiserKMPunk
09-12-2010, 04:48 PM
(It's ok kaiser i used to love rock and hate pop xD but I has converted. Btw, have you guys seen The UBS? UPS would be awesome.... ;D

(I was the opposite. MY best friend converted me to metal/rock. Now I'm in a Metal band.)

Vocaloid
09-12-2010, 04:51 PM
(Btw Kaiser what is Eevee's personaility like? The one you gave me.)

Pool
09-12-2010, 04:51 PM
(I know. `:P I love usher)

KaiserKMPunk
09-12-2010, 04:56 PM
(Btw Kaiser what is Eevee's personaility like? The one you gave me.)

(It's Timid)

Pool
09-12-2010, 04:56 PM
(I'm gonna be on the radio again =D)

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-13-2010, 02:42 PM
(back! sorry guys i got a new gf and she is clingy............)

Pool
09-13-2010, 03:13 PM
(AWESOME. Cept the clingy part muwahahahaha)

Pool: *Wanders into the gym* Where might the gym leader be?

Pool
09-13-2010, 05:08 PM
(chapter 4 be out!)

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-13-2010, 06:10 PM
(Woah really sweet i am going to go and read it!)

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-13-2010, 06:13 PM
(AWESOME. Cept the clingy part muwahahahaha)

Pool: *Wanders into the gym* Where might the gym leader be?
*You see a figure sitting in a revolving chair facing a wall away from you*
Lindsay: I have been waiting for you......... I left the pizza money on the shelf to the left leave it at the door. Ok? Thanks a bunch! `;)

Pool
09-13-2010, 06:21 PM
Pool: Uhhm, I'm here for a gym battle last time i checked...And i just checked right now...

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-13-2010, 06:31 PM
Lindsay: Oh... *checks watch* Then that pizza is free........ :D
*stands up*
*You see a amazingly hot girl, with blonde hair down to about3 inches below her shoulder, bright yellow eyes, a balck rose in her hair and a white tank top*
Lindsay: In that case I except your challenge! *flips hair*, and grabs a gray pokeball*
Go Larion! http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/64/Spr_4d_305.png (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Spr_4d_305.png)

Pool
09-13-2010, 06:40 PM
Pool: .............................. Oh sorry. Pardon me for staring ;)

Pool: Go Tentacruel, use surf! *Tentacruel comes out of its pokeball and sends a tidal wave at Larion

(G2g homework.)

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-14-2010, 04:48 AM
Pool: .............................. Oh sorry. Pardon me for staring ;)

Pool: Go Tentacruel, use surf! *Tentacruel comes out of its pokeball and sends a tidal wave at Larion

(G2g homework.)
Lindsay: Humfp, boys
Larion Dig! *as larion digs under ground the water follows him*
Come out! *Larion comes our behind Tentecruel causeing a geyser to form*
*Lairon is in air*
Lindsay: Use Dragon rush! *a blue light froms aorund Larion and he smashes into tenticruel at full force*

Pool
09-14-2010, 04:56 AM
Pool: Wrap! Then blizzard! *Tentacruel grabs Larion as he charges, still taking damage but not as much at ususal. Then Tentacruel barfs out a blizzard lol*

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-14-2010, 11:03 AM
Pool: Wrap! Then blizzard! *Tentacruel grabs Larion as he charges, still taking damage but not as much at ususal. Then Tentacruel barfs out a blizzard lol*
*the blizzard does not much damage* (check bulbapedia its not very affective to steel.......i thought it was but i checked)
Lindsay: Ha! While you are wrapped use Shcokwave! *eletricutes Tenticruel*

Pool
09-14-2010, 01:42 PM
(I didn't know and to be honest, I didn't care `:P)

Pool: Use endure *Tentacruel endures the attack* Surf it outta here :cool: *Lairon was at close range which means there was miniscule time to react making it hit pretty much. He surfs into the wall xD*

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-14-2010, 03:01 PM
(I didn't know and to be honest, I didn't care `:P)

Pool: Use endure *Tentacruel endures the attack* Surf it outta here :cool: *Lairon was at close range which means there was miniscule time to react making it hit pretty much. He surfs into the wall xD*
(`:shock: you meanie!)
*Lairon faint*
Lindsay: Type thats all! Go Rampardos! http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/1a/Spr_4d_409.png (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Spr_4d_409.png)
Use shockwave! *The blast of lightning shoots at Tentacruel*

Pool
09-14-2010, 05:04 PM
(`:shock: you meanie!)
*Lairon faint*
Lindsay: Type thats all! Go Rampardos! http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/1a/Spr_4d_409.png (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Spr_4d_409.png)
Use shockwave! *The blast of lightning shoots at Tentacruel*

Pool: Type advantage basically gives you the battle. Use protect! *Tentacruel created a circular barrier and it saved itself from shockwave* Now use sure again! *Another tidal wave shoots at Rampardos* I've never seen a rampardos before...

Pool
09-14-2010, 06:45 PM
(Chapter 5 out! Chap pa pa!)

Pool
09-15-2010, 06:07 PM
Ninja art: Revive no jutsu!

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-15-2010, 06:48 PM
Pool: Type advantage basically gives you the battle. Use protect! *Tentacruel created a circular barrier and it saved itself from shockwave* Now use sure again! *Another tidal wave shoots at Rampardos* I've never seen a rampardos before...
Lindsay: Well he is my favorite on my team! Use Blizzard! *the waze coming at him freezes*
Now go throught the wave! *Rampardos headbutts throught the ice wave and come out charging at tenticruel*
Use superpower! *Rampardos glows blue and smashs his head into tenticruel*

KaiserKMPunk
09-16-2010, 01:33 PM
(bump)

Pool
09-16-2010, 01:59 PM
Lindsay: Well he is my favorite on my team! Use Blizzard! *the waze coming at him freezes*
Now go throught the wave! *Rampardos headbutts throught the ice wave and come out charging at tenticruel*
Use superpower! *Rampardos glows blue and smashs his head into tenticruel*

Me: *Tentacruel gets bashed by all attacks* Ouch! Go turtwig! *Turtwig came out of its pokeball* Use Razor leaf! *Razor sharp leaves were shot in sucession at Rampardos* Super effective, once again!

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-16-2010, 02:32 PM
Me: *Tentacruel gets bashed by all attacks* Ouch! Go turtwig! *Turtwig came out of its pokeball* Use Razor leaf! *Razor sharp leaves were shot in sucession at Rampardos* Super effective, once again!
Lindsay: Rampardos use Rock slide! *Rampardos beocmes outlined in blue and rocks around him become outlined in blue and fly at the razor leafs canceling each other out*
Use rock polish! *Rampardos shines and his defence goes insanly up*
Now charge and use ZenHeadbutt!

Pool
09-16-2010, 04:47 PM
Lindsay: Rampardos use Rock slide! *Rampardos beocmes outlined in blue and rocks around him become outlined in blue and fly at the razor leafs canceling each other out*
Use rock polish! *Rampardos shines and his defence goes insanly up*
Now charge and use ZenHeadbutt!

Pool: Ugh... Rapid fire energy balls! *Turtwig shoots 10 energy balls at Rampardos in sucession* Holy crap i didn't mean that much...

Vocaloid
09-16-2010, 04:53 PM
Sayo and the Eevee walked into some grass, where a Starly came out. "Use tackle!" Eevee tackled the wild Starly, but got hit with one in return. "Sand Attack!" Eevee kicked sand into the Staely's face, blinding it temporarily. "Now, use Bite!" the brown Pokemon ran up to it while it was digging sand out of it's eye and bite it. "Ok, now Tackle again!" The Starly got the sand out of it's face and barely managed to return a tackle, making both Pokemon collide. They both got hurt but the Starly flew away before fainting. "That was good, Eevee."

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-16-2010, 06:11 PM
Pool: Ugh... Rapid fire energy balls! *Turtwig shoots 10 energy balls at Rampardos in sucession* Holy crap i didn't mean that much...
*Rampardos is blasted sky high but lands with ease*
Lindsay: Your turtwig is still weak and not trained as much! My Rampardos' Zen Headbutt blocked most of the attacks and the one that hit did closr to none damage due mto the rock polish! Train your new pokemon challenging a gym like mine!
Rampardos use Flamethrower! *Rampardos charges and sends flames from its mouth at Turtwig*

KaiserKMPunk
09-16-2010, 06:18 PM
(WooHoo! My Birthday is Tomorrow!)

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-16-2010, 06:37 PM
(http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/shazzib/default/happy-birthday-shapesy--large-msg-121295000487.jpg)

Pool
09-16-2010, 06:50 PM
*Rampardos is blasted sky high but lands with ease*
Lindsay: Your turtwig is still weak and not trained as much! My Rampardos' Zen Headbutt blocked most of the attacks and the one that hit did closr to none damage due mto the rock polish! Train your new pokemon challenging a gym like mine!
Rampardos use Flamethrower! *Rampardos charges and sends flames from its mouth at Turtwig*

Pool: What the crap? He IS trained! Turtwig you can counter it! *Turtwig can't counter it and is hit.* Aww man... Oh wait, i think i see something! *Turtwig is smashed up against the wall* Nevermind..... *Turtwig starts glowing* I knew it! Grotle! *Turtwig fully evolves into Grotle* now use a full power energy ball! *Grotle firez his lazah at Rampardos and owns him* Hows that for training?

Pool
09-16-2010, 07:00 PM
(If anyone has AIM contact me, my username thing is RevShinji@aol.com)

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-16-2010, 07:44 PM
Pool: What the crap? He IS trained! Turtwig you can counter it! *Turtwig can't counter it and is hit.* Aww man... Oh wait, i think i see something! *Turtwig is smashed up against the wall* Nevermind..... *Turtwig starts glowing* I knew it! Grotle! *Turtwig fully evolves into Grotle* now use a full power energy ball! *Grotle firez his lazah at Rampardos and owns him* Hows that for training?
(dude i meant you have only had him for a week he can't be super powerful yet)
Lindsay: Rampardos.........*He gets back up breathing heavy*
Rampardos use Earth Power!!! *rampardos glows yellow and he punchs the ground making it shake and crack and causes Grotle to lose its balance and fall*
Now use full power Flamethrower! *sends flames at grotle while charging at him while he is down*

KaiserKMPunk
09-17-2010, 07:34 PM
(WooHoo! Today is my Birthday!)

Pool
09-18-2010, 10:27 AM
(dude i meant you have only had him for a week he can't be super powerful yet)
Lindsay: Rampardos.........*He gets back up breathing heavy*
Rampardos use Earth Power!!! *rampardos glows yellow and he punchs the ground making it shake and crack and causes Grotle to lose its balance and fall*
Now use full power Flamethrower! *sends flames at grotle while charging at him while he is down*

(I know lolz)
Pool: Son of a bit- *grotle gets owned into hell* Woah... Return. *Grotle returns to its pokeball* Now go cloyster! Use water pulse! *Cloyster appeared out of its pokeball and a ring of water flew at Rampardos*

KaiserKMPunk
09-18-2010, 12:51 PM
(Pokemon in Gen V. :http://serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml)

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-19-2010, 03:16 PM
(I know lolz)
Pool: Son of a bit- *grotle gets owned into hell* Woah... Return. *Grotle returns to its pokeball* Now go cloyster! Use water pulse! *Cloyster appeared out of its pokeball and a ring of water flew at Rampardos*
*Rampadros dodges to the left and is only hit on his tail which does aot of damage since he was hit alot already*
Lindsay: Use Shockwave! *sends the bolt of lightning that doesnt miss*
Now charge at Cloyster and use ZenHeadButt!

KaiserKMPunk
09-19-2010, 04:51 PM
(After Looking At the Gen V. Pokes I have decided a team for Black.
Jaroda
Gigaiasu
Gamageroge
Warubiaru
Aakeosu
Ononokusu
All are japanese names for them)

Vocaloid
09-19-2010, 05:46 PM
(Mijumaru
Mamepato
Monozu
Hitomoshi
Shimama or Bachuru
Kurumiru, Gochimu, Zuruggu, Meguroko, or Kojofuu

My eventual team. Not 100% on the last 2 though.)

Pool
09-19-2010, 07:24 PM
*Rampadros dodges to the left and is only hit on his tail which does aot of damage since he was hit alot already*
Lindsay: Use Shockwave! *sends the bolt of lightning that doesnt miss*
Now charge at Cloyster and use ZenHeadButt!

Pool: Protect! *Cloyster protects against the shockwave* Awesome, now clamp! *Cloyster clamps down on Rampardos and is affected by the pschic part of the zen headbutt* cool

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-20-2010, 02:34 PM
Pool: Protect! *Cloyster protects against the shockwave* Awesome, now clamp! *Cloyster clamps down on Rampardos and is affected by the pschic part of the zen headbutt* cool
*Rampardos faints*
Good job *returns* You got 2 out and did good on the third! Now my next and last pokemon go Metang!
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/6d/Spr_4d_375.png (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Spr_4d_375.png) Use flash cannon! *metang mouth area glows silver and he sends a gaint beam of silver deadly light at Cloyster*

Pool
09-20-2010, 02:43 PM
*Rampardos faints*
Good job *returns* You got 2 out and did good on the third! Now my next and last pokemon go Metang!
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/6d/Spr_4d_375.png (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Spr_4d_375.png) Use flash cannon! *metang mouth area glows silver and he sends a gaint beam of silver deadly light at Cloyster*

Woohoo! Nice cloyster! High-Dro-Pimp! *Cloyster shoots a crazy blast of water at the flash cannon and they clash epicly* Nicez. Now use spike cannon! *Cloyster shoots some of its spikes at Metang* You're tough... for a girl... a hot one at that.

KaiserKMPunk
09-20-2010, 03:46 PM
Kaiser: Where should I go next? *walks around aimlessly* I wonder what that statue is? *walks over to the statue* Great can't read it..... This was pointless. *heads south* Well I could at least check out the gym. *walks into the gym and sits in the stands* Looks like Pool is having a match.

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-21-2010, 05:15 AM
Woohoo! Nice cloyster! High-Dro-Pimp! *Cloyster shoots a crazy blast of water at the flash cannon and they clash epicly* Nicez. Now use spike cannon! *Cloyster shoots some of its spikes at Metang* You're tough... for a girl... a hot one at that.
Lindsay: Thats why I am the gym leader! Metang use Magnet Rise! *Metang floats up over the spikes with a swishing motion*
Now zoom at cloyster and use bullet punch! *Metang flies across the stadium with his arm glowing red and swings it a high speeds at Cloyster*

Pool
09-21-2010, 01:43 PM
Lindsay: Thats why I am the gym leader! Metang use Magnet Rise! *Metang floats up over the spikes with a swishing motion*
Now zoom at cloyster and use bullet punch! *Metang flies across the stadium with his arm glowing red and swings it a high speeds at Cloyster*

Pool: Tank it! *Clyster takes the blow* aweosme now clamp again! *Cloyster clamps down on metang and squeezes really hard* Keep the pressure going! *Cloyster squeezes even harder* Haha

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-21-2010, 03:48 PM
Pool: Tank it! *Clyster takes the blow* aweosme now clamp again! *Cloyster clamps down on metang and squeezes really hard* Keep the pressure going! *Cloyster squeezes even harder* Haha
Lindsay: Whats this> *use thrunderpunch! *while Metang is clampt down he froms a thunderpunch and swings at cloyster*

Pool
09-21-2010, 04:58 PM
Pool: Ouch! *Cloyster is hit* Don't worry though, use hydro pump! *Since Metang is so close this is almost sure to hit. A condensed water blast is shot at metang*

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-22-2010, 05:24 AM
Pool: Ouch! *Cloyster is hit* Don't worry though, use hydro pump! *Since Metang is so close this is almost sure to hit. A condensed water blast is shot at metang*
*metang is blasted back and slams into the wall*
Lindsay: Good thing you got those defences! Use Iron head! *Metang glows silver and launches at full speed at cloyster to smash into him/her*

kay
09-22-2010, 05:58 AM
*charmander walked up to the shiny trapinch and talked with him and then explained to kay* huh...so he guards this clan of trapinch's from threats like me...i cant catch this pokemons if thats the stuations *kay heard a motor in the distance* huh charmander get ready something is coming, scyhter get down here! *a man on a motorcycle stoped infront of kay*
motorcycle rider:whats a kid like you doing here?
kay: i can ask you the same
motorcycle rider: me?, im here to catch and sell this pokemon in the black market, yeah this babies will make me good money specially if they'll evolve in to Vibrava or Flygon
kay:like i'll let you do that,scyhter i choose you!
motorcycle rider:guess it cant be helped, Rhyhorn go!

*charmander and rhyhorn stood infront of eachother*
motorcycle rider: Rhyhorn, use Horn atack!
*Rhyhorn started runing towards charmander aiming his horn at him*
Kay: charmander use agility and then use flame thrower!
*charmander dodged Rhyhorn's atack and hit it with the flame thrower*
Kay: damn it its barely working...
motorcycle rider: ha! using a fire atack on a rhyhorn, its so clear that you're a new trainer!, Rhyhorn use speed boost and then use body slam!
*Rhyhorn suddenly increased its speed and slamed charmander in to a rock*
Kay: No! charmander!, *charmander fell to the ground strugling to stand up*
Kay: no stay down! *charmander stood up and started to glow*
Kay:...whats going on here...*charmander evolved in a Charmeleon!*...*Charmeleon stood waiting for its opponent as it saw that it was runing towards it agian*
*Kay pulled out his pokedex* " Charmeleon the horned dinsour pokemon:Without pity, its sharp claws destroy foes. If it encounters a strong enemy, it becomes agitated, and the flame on its tail flares with a bluish white color."...ok Charmeleon wait for it to get near and then use tail!
*Charmeleon jumped in the air a second before the Rhyhorn hit it agian and hit it with its tail knocking it in to a rock making it faint*
motorcycle rider:...i've lost...to a kid *the motorcycle rider called its Rhyhorn to go back to its pokeball and left giving kay 500 pokedollars*
Kay: alraight Charmeleon we won are first trainer battel!

Pool
09-22-2010, 01:45 PM
*metang is blasted back and slams into the wall*
Lindsay: Good thing you got those defences! Use Iron head! *Metang glows silver and launches at full speed at cloyster to smash into him/her*

Pool: Defenses schmefenses! Use protect! Talk about defense! *Cloyster creats a barrier around it self that metang crashes into* Nice! Now Giga impact! *Cloyster riskingly bashed itself against Metang* Woohoo

KaiserKMPunk
09-25-2010, 01:19 PM
(bump)

KaiserKMPunk
09-26-2010, 12:26 PM
(wow, has this place died again?)

Vocaloid
09-26-2010, 01:35 PM
(wow, has this place died again?)

(Apparently. I'm busy EV training and stuff for the Battle Tower in hopes of actually beaing Whatshisface))

kay
09-26-2010, 01:44 PM
*charmander and rhyhorn stood infront of eachother*
motorcycle rider: Rhyhorn, use Horn atack!
*Rhyhorn started runing towards charmander aiming his horn at him*
Kay: charmander use agility and then use flame thrower!
*charmander dodged Rhyhorn's atack and hit it with the flame thrower*
Kay: damn it its barely working...
motorcycle rider: ha! using a fire atack on a rhyhorn, its so clear that you're a new trainer!, Rhyhorn use speed boost and then use body slam!
*Rhyhorn suddenly increased its speed and slamed charmander in to a rock*
Kay: No! charmander!, *charmander fell to the ground strugling to stand up*
Kay: no stay down! *charmander stood up and started to glow*
Kay:...whats going on here...*charmander evolved in a Charmeleon!*...*Charmeleon stood waiting for its opponent as it saw that it was runing towards it agian*
*Kay pulled out his pokedex* " Charmeleon the horned dinsour pokemon:Without pity, its sharp claws destroy foes. If it encounters a strong enemy, it becomes agitated, and the flame on its tail flares with a bluish white color."...ok Charmeleon wait for it to get near and then use tail!
*Charmeleon jumped in the air a second before the Rhyhorn hit it agian and hit it with its tail knocking it in to a rock making it faint*
motorcycle rider:...i've lost...to a kid *the motorcycle rider called its Rhyhorn to go back to its pokeball and left giving kay 500 pokedollars*
Kay: alraight Charmeleon we won are first trainer battel!

*Kay called scyther back in to his pokeball and walked away from the desert when he was suddenly stoped by the gray Trapinch*
Kay:Charmeleon what does he want?
*Charmeleon changed a few growls with Trapinch and singeled Kay that it wants him to catch it*
Kay: ALRIGHT! *kay pulled out a pokeball and threw it at the Trapinch hitting it and catching it*
*Kay looked at the sky*...now that i got what i wanted...how do i get back to kanto...

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-28-2010, 12:52 PM
hey sorry guys! my router for internet is broken. i am on my wii.
wont be back until idk.
kaiser u can be the gym leader for now
see yA

Pool
09-28-2010, 06:36 PM
(lol ok kiba nice.

Kaiser hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!1!!!!!!11!!!1111!!one !!)

Kiba_Inuzuka
10-06-2010, 04:43 PM
(ok i am back!!!)

KaiserKMPunk
11-04-2010, 04:16 PM
revived

Pool
11-04-2010, 05:42 PM
Yeah... no.

It's past its time. Even I, the moron, know that.

Vocaloid
11-05-2010, 06:44 AM
http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/vader.jpg

Ishtar
11-05-2010, 06:54 AM
Roleplaying? For pokemon?

Pool
11-06-2010, 08:41 AM
@Ishtar: Well, it was

Stalker.

Kiba_Inuzuka
11-14-2010, 01:12 PM
I revived it last time I will do it again!

Pool
11-21-2010, 03:52 PM
Blah.

Kiba_Inuzuka
11-22-2010, 06:26 PM
Ha...

Pool
11-24-2010, 11:15 AM
Bwa ha ha!

Sheelah
02-15-2011, 07:53 PM
Pichu

Pool
02-15-2011, 07:55 PM
(Sheelah, use this template:
Name:
Age: (Can be any age, don't be ashamed to have an adult if you want!)
Starter: (List what region they are for if the OC is for many regions)
Personality: (Don't say things like 'Is like Silver but nicer.' Give details and be creative!)
Appearance: (Please try to draw it if you can, refrain from taking a pic from photbucket/imageshack. Because that's something called being an ART THIEF! Be creative and ORIGINAL!)
Gear: (Poketech, PokeGear, Pokedex, ect)
Background: (Optional)

and please use brackets for non-rp posts)

Sephiroth
02-15-2011, 08:04 PM
Name:Jeremy
Region:Sinnoh
Starter: Rilou
Personality: Outgoing and very determine dot be teh strongest out there
Appearance: Spiked red hair,blue pants dark blue shirt, (looks like lance)
Gear:Pokegear and pokedex.

Sai's brother
02-15-2011, 08:06 PM
[[
Name: Tawainai Age: Fifteenth
Region: Sinnoh

Starter: Piplup
Personality: ...Bipolar. That's all you need to know
Appearance: 5 foot 6 inches. He has brown hair, a bang that covers his left eye about half way. Wears light colored clothes. Etc
Gear: Pokedex
Background: Whatever is behind him. DUH!

There ]]

Sai's brother
02-15-2011, 08:12 PM
Tawainai was at his home in Twinleaf Town. "Okay Piplup, let's go" he said placing Piplup on his forehead and heading out to Sandgem Town. "Let's stop by the pokemart and get some pokeballs and we shall be ready...OH and some potions" Tawainai ran across the tall grass, passing some wild pokemon minding there own business.

Sephiroth
02-15-2011, 08:18 PM
Jeremy woke up and walked to teh professors lab. "Hello prfessor." The professor looked at him. "Hello Jeremy. I have something here. I recently obtained a pokemon." Teh profesor walked over to a capsel and pulle dout a pokeball." Here you go jeremy this is your first pokemon." Jeremy smiled and tookt eh ball. "Thank you professor." Jeremy left the lab and went back towards his house.

Pool
02-15-2011, 08:19 PM
(Kiba_Inuzuka is gone so wut... I was in the middle of a battle with the gym leader... Lulz.)

Pool: *walks out of the gym* man what just happened. *laughs* Oh well. I guess I get to screw around in Eterna for a while... Maybe I could check out that ghost house that everyone keeps talking about... *walks towards the city outskirts*

(Meh that's all I have in me for now.)

Sai's brother
02-15-2011, 08:26 PM
Tawainai encountered a wild Starly and Bidoof. Both of them very lowed level.
"...Piplup use tackle on Bidoof" Piplup nodded and quickly charged and tackled the Bidoof knocking it out with a critical hit. "That was easier than I expected" he said looking at the fainted Bidoof. "Now time to-wah! Piplup dodge!" Piplup saw Starly rushing in using it's tackle attack and jumped to the side. "Good now use tackle" he said. Piplup nodded again and tackled the Starly. The wild Starly flew up and retreated. "No fun" Tawainai said. "Well, let's get going Piplup" he said walking to Sandgem Town

Devroux
02-15-2011, 08:27 PM
If the Kaiser kid wants this back, I'll give it to him. For now the thread owner is changed to Caillou.

alex1231
02-15-2011, 08:30 PM
/wants to join

Can I play~

Sheelah
02-15-2011, 08:48 PM
(But I can't draw >.<)

alex1231
02-15-2011, 09:01 PM
You need to draw??

Go pokeball!!!

Pool
02-16-2011, 02:05 PM
(@Sheelah - You don't have to. I gotta change that lol. Just a brief description will do.
@Devroux - Kaiser is my bffffffffffffff first of all, plus he is inactive.
@Alex - Don't screw around in here. Make your character using the template from the first page, and put all non RP(Roleplay) Posts in brackets. [] () {} <---Like those. )

Sephiroth
02-16-2011, 02:13 PM
Jeremy walked towards the next town not knowing what pokemon exactly the professor gave him. "I hope this is a great and rare pokemon." Jeremy smiled walking through the road to his destination.

Pool
02-16-2011, 02:23 PM
(I'm adding you Jeremy and Sai's Bro now. I'm also updating things and adding what not. I'll be sure to post my rp post soon!)

Ishtar
02-16-2011, 03:00 PM
Okay. How do we play?

Pool
02-16-2011, 03:18 PM
(Ishtar I'm giving you your first warning for not using brackets </3 You too alex dude.
Just make your character and go throughout which region you are in collecting badges and what not. You can hang out with Sai's Bro and Sephiroth they just started in the Sinnoh region. )

Sephiroth
02-16-2011, 03:23 PM
(i already had a character..but dnt remeber where he was when i stoped...)

Pool
02-16-2011, 03:28 PM
(That's fine dude just start over. I remember where I was because I am awesome :cool: I haz 8 pokemon! So if anyone challenges me in the rp I will use one less than what you are using, to even the playing field. Lulz.)

Ishtar
02-16-2011, 03:38 PM
(Better? I'll start off in the Sinnoh region. I'm going to make my template now.)

Sephiroth
02-16-2011, 03:42 PM
(That's fine dude just start over. I remember where I was because I am awesome :cool: I haz 8 pokemon! So if anyone challenges me in the rp I will use one less than what you are using, to even the playing field. Lulz.)

(now that is bull >> u should have to start over like everyone else, just saying)

Ishtar
02-16-2011, 03:44 PM
(Name: Ish
Starter: Can I haz Chimchar?
Personality: Like oh em gee? A personality? How about the personality I am now? I dun like pretending to be someone I'm not. :cool:
Appearance: A grey cap, black/red trainer bag, yellow and silver jacket and pants. (I hope I don't look ugly with these colors. Jeez Louise.)
Gear: Pokedex, Poketch)

Sephiroth
02-16-2011, 03:45 PM
http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz157/jthomps1231/traincard.png?t=1265814623 here is my other one

(nvm i found it!)

Pool
02-16-2011, 03:48 PM
(Better? I'll start off in the Sinnoh region. I'm going to make my template now.)

(Yes, better. Just trying to retain order, I have nothing against you.)

Pool: *Walking around the outskirts of Eterna for a while* Man this is taking longer than I thought.
Random Guy: *running from the forest into the city* AHHHHHHHHHHHHH GHOSTS ARE REAL MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs to his house in the city*
Pool: Woah! *rushes into the forest* What was that guy talking about? *sees a big eerie mansion* Oh I see... *thick bushes blocking the path to the mansion* Turtwig, cut these down! *Turtwig comes out of its pokeball and uses cut on the bushes and they fall to the ground* Nice move! *Turtwig returns* Now I got an idea... *Runs into the mansion* Hey this place looks pretty nice... *The door behind me closes* Oh noez! *bangs on door for help* No dice, eh. Nidoking go! *Nidoking comes out of it's pokeball and roars* Woah big guy, easy there. Punch the door! *Nidoking throws a devastating punch at the door and it shatters* Yeah! Now lets ditch! *Me and Nidoking run from the mansion* Enough exitement for one day.

Ishtar
02-16-2011, 04:02 PM
(Name: Ish
Starter: Can I haz Chimchar?
Personality: Like oh em gee? A personality? How about the personality I am now? I dun like pretending to be someone I'm not. :cool:
Appearance: A grey cap, black/red trainer bag, yellow and silver jacket and pants. (I hope I don't look ugly with these colors. Jeez Louise.)
Gear: Pokedex, Poketch)

(^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

Sephiroth
02-16-2011, 04:04 PM
(i was like on the second gym bc he never came on)

KaiserKMPunk
02-16-2011, 04:21 PM
(Sup Everyone)

Pool
02-16-2011, 05:40 PM
(Kaiser! /swoons

Seph just start over you weren't far anyway >_> I completed a whole DAMN region!

Oh yeah Ishtar I added you you can start bro)

Sephiroth
02-16-2011, 05:41 PM
(look at the pokemon i had, wasnt far my ass)

Pool
02-16-2011, 05:43 PM
(You get 1 free pokemon because I am in a good mood. It can be a middle evo this time too. ><)

Sephiroth
02-16-2011, 05:52 PM
(nah ill stick with my rilou even though i got to start over unlike u)

Sai's brother
02-16-2011, 05:56 PM
Tawanini picked up five pokeballs,10 potions, and 5 repels.

"These should be good for now" he said walking out of the town. "Come on piplup"

Pool
02-16-2011, 06:04 PM
(Like I said again, sorry bro but I won't go uber hard on anyone I face like I said before.)

Sephiroth
02-16-2011, 06:05 PM
(but ull have no one to really rp with since uve done completed it...

Pool
02-16-2011, 06:07 PM
( I completed Kanto, not Sinnoh. And I can wait, to an extent. lol.)

Ishtar
02-17-2011, 07:57 AM
Ish woke up immediately. He was excited for today, as he was going to get his first Pokemon, he has studied a lot about Pokemon, and was going to get his first trainer card. He quickly ate his breakfast and rushed out the door to the research lab in Sandgem town. He walked along the route and came to his destination. He went to where his new Pokemon Chimchar was waiting beside the professor as he walked into the lab. "Here is your new Pokemon. Chimchar, he is quite energetic, oh, and here is a trainer card." The professor gave me a new trainer card with Chimchar printed on it.
http://www.pokestadium.com/trainercard/trainercard.php?b=&i=000&a=green&c=390&d=000&e=000&f=000&g=000&h=000

"This is cool" I said as I said my goodbyes and thought about battling a gym leader once I train my Chimchar strong enough. I look at the map my Mom gave me before I left. "Jubilife City. Okay. I'm off."
I walked alongside my Chimchar into the next route.

Sephiroth
02-17-2011, 08:12 AM
http://www.pokestadium.com/trainercard/trainercard.php?b=&i=dpm44&a=green&c=447&d=000&e=000&f=000&g=000&h=000

Jeremy on his way to the town stoped and sat down and pulled out his lunch. He started to eat, but then stoped. "I wonder if that pokemon is hungry." he thought, so he pulled out the pokeball and hit the button as it enlarged. He threw it, as it opened, a Riolu came out of the ball, to his surprise.

The Riolu stretched out and looked at jeremy as it let out a yawn and walked over and sat beside him. Jeremy handed the riolu a piece of bread as they began to eat. Jeremy knew this Riolu was going to be something speical

Ishtar
02-17-2011, 08:25 AM
(Hey Jeremy, are you in Sinnoh too?)
I walk along the route leading to Jubilife city. "Man, even if I train my Chimchar, how will I take on the gym leader with just one Pokemon? Gym leader's are tough. Maybe it's best to buy Pokeball's in Jubilife city so I can catch Pokemon." I walked along the route and saw something catch my eye in the grass. A Floatzel appeared! And it looked strong. But I don't have any Pokeballs. "Chimchar, I choose you." Chimchar came out of its pokeball ready to face Floatzel. Chimchar, use-
Floatzel used Aqua Jet and blitzed my Chimchar, making it faint. "Crap. Back to Sandgem I guess" I walked back to Sandgem. Floatzel stood there with his arms crossed as if to repel intruders from it's territory. Floatzel then walked into the opposite direction, leaving the route, going somewhere else. I have a feeling that's not the last time I'll meet Floatzel. I hurried to the Pokemon center and healed my fainted Pokemon. "You okay, Chimchar?" That Floatzel was powerful. If I ever run into it again, I'm going to catch it. But I don't think it will be easy. It may run away and I might never see it again.

Sephiroth
02-17-2011, 08:31 AM
(yeah i am)

As I sat there eating my meal, i looked up and heard something comeing at me and riolu. I looked over at Riolu, "Get ready, time for ur first taste of action." Riolu noded and stood up as a Bidoof appeared in teh grass and seemed it was angry at us. "Riolu now use quick attack!" Riolu qickly hit bidoof, the pokemon tacked riolu as he fell down. Riolu stood up. "Thats it riolu use force palm!" Riolu hit the pokemon with a power palm makin git faint.

"Good job buddy." Riolu came back over and finished our meal.

alex1231
02-17-2011, 08:36 AM
(@Sheelah - You don't have to. I gotta change that lol. Just a brief description will do.
@Devroux - Kaiser is my bffffffffffffff first of all, plus he is inactive.
@Alex - Don't screw around in here. Make your character using the template from the first page, and put all non RP(Roleplay) Posts in brackets. [] () {} <---Like those. )
{wait so i choose any pokemon or i chose a starting one?}

alex1231
02-17-2011, 08:45 AM
Name:Areon
Region:Sinnoh
Starter: Chimchar
Personality: Very Quiet don't talk to much
Appearance:regular black pants and a white shirt and a beanie and a gray sweater
Gear: Pokedex, 4 pokeballs , 3 potions and a bike
Background: I Want to be the Best pokemon trainer

Ishtar
02-17-2011, 08:48 AM
I walked back into the route being weary of the Floatzel. "Gotta watch out for that Floatzel." All of a sudden, I heard "Hey" Did a trainer spot me? A trainer came up to me and said "Lets battle. Let me test out your power."
The mystery trainer had all his Pokemon out with him. They were not in Pokeballs. "My Pokemon like to roam free. They don't like to be kept "imprisoned" " He said.
His Gliscor was perched on his left shoulder, Gliscor's eyes looked menacing and looked like it was going to kill something. Murkrow perched on the right shoulder. Rhyhorn sat obediently beside him. Magnemite stood afloat in midair beside him. I looked around to see something in the tree's. Weavile and Lucario sat on branches. Weavile sat there his arms crossed with a menacing smile. Lucario was "asleep" and opened one eye. "You have strong looking Pokemon. I don't think I can beat you with my Chimchar."
"Chimchar, I choose you."
Chimchar was ready for battle once again.

alex1231
02-17-2011, 08:59 AM
As i head out to route 202 to go to Sandgem town i take chimchar out of his pokeball."you can keep me company chimar." I'm walking to the route and then i see a wild starly. 'ready for our first battle chimchar" his head nods go use tackle attack now" the starly fled. It's ok buddy we'll get him next time.

Ishtar
02-17-2011, 09:12 AM
"Rhyhorn" He said. Rhyhorn walked slowly into battle. He planted his hoof on the ground and started scratching the dirt ready to charge. "Chimchar, use Flame wheel"
Chimchar quickly used flame wheel against Rhyhorn.
Flame wheel and Rhyhorn collided. But flame wheel did nothing against Rhyhorn. Rhyhorn jolted his head upwards and sent Chimchar flying into a tree.
Man, that Rhyhorn is something.
"I'm calling it quits. Your not even worth my time."
The mystery trainer left.
"Wait. You dropped your trainer card!" He was already gone.
If I meet him again, I'll be sure to give him back his trainer card.
I became curious and looked at his trainer card.
http://www.pokestadium.com/trainercard/trainercard2.php?b=Tasker&i=dpm24&a=blue&c=472&d=081&e=461&f=198&g=111&h=448

He looks pretty strong. Oh well. On to Jubilife city now.

Pool
02-17-2011, 01:40 PM
(You could've chosen any, but since you chose to be spontaneus and start with Chimchar, you're stuck with him `:P)

Pool
02-17-2011, 01:49 PM
Pool: Defenses schmefenses! Use protect! Talk about defense! *Cloyster creats a barrier around it self that metang crashes into* Nice! Now Giga impact! *Cloyster riskingly bashed itself against Metang* Woohoo
(Soz for double post, wanted to finish my unfinished gym battle from forever ago.)

Lindsay: Metang, magnet rise~ *Metang rises in the air dodging cloysters atack*
Pool: Oh no, he has to recharge. ><
Lindsay: You use giga impact! *Metang charges blindingly fast at cloyster*
Pool: Close your shell! *Cloyster is unresponsive* Comeon! Hurry! *A split second before getting hit by Metang Cloyster closes it's shell*
Lindsay: *Cloyster is knocked out* No no no no!
Pool: Oh my god! *Runs onto the battlefield and hugs cloyster who has a crack in it's shell* We need to get you to a center. QUICK.
Lindsay: Take your badge... Meh... *Rushes over to me to give me the badge*
Pool: Thank you! I gotta rush! *Recieves badge, returns cloyster, and rushes to the Eterna pokemon center*

(I'll post later, for sure ;) Right now I just gotta go play basketball with my bro.)

alex1231
02-17-2011, 05:01 PM
(>> << >< oh well)

alex1231
02-17-2011, 05:27 PM
Come on chimchar let's go train. "chimchar follows suddenly we are found against one bidoof
Chimchar go use leer attack now then use tackle attack.
Bidoof dodges attack but defense is lowered
Now use tackle!
Chimchar shakes head and instead he uses ember
Great chimchar nice work

"I see your following your dream too Areon" speaks a stranger
"Sadie! What are you doing here?"
"I'm becoming a pokemOn trainer too your not scared of a little competition now are you"
"who did you choose ?"
"piplup Areon" sends out piplup
I notice that chimchar is staring at piplup
Well go to go Aleon should be in sandgem now I mut catch to him
Bye Sadie!!
Dang how can they be so far ahead and Aleon always has to steal the chances to impress
Sadie ><

Sephiroth
02-17-2011, 06:39 PM
Jeremy started to walk with Riolu to Jumberlee city for their first gym battle. Along the way they seen a trainer. Jeremy smiled and walked up to the boy."Hey do you mind if we battle??" The kid looked at jeremy ad smiled. "Alright fine with me"

Jeremy looked at Riolu "Alright, lets win this!" Riolu nodded and walked into the feild.

The kid sent out a Geodude "alright rockman!! Lets win this!!"

Jeremy got ready, "Riolu!! ?Use force palm!!!" Riolu ran at the geodude and pushed his palm at him

The kid yelled "Rockman! Dig!!!" Teh geodude dug under ground.

The battle has just started

alex1231
02-17-2011, 07:17 PM
Ok chimchar let's go train more as me and chimchar walk we walk into a Linux
Hey chimchar do you think that pokemon is a good team candidate?
Chimchar nods

Ok then go chimchar!! Use leer and then ember try not get close he might paralyze when you touch him.

Linux dodges the ember but get hit with leer. Now use ember again!!!!

Ok that's good go Pokeball!!!

............yeah we caught him nice work chimchar!

Pool
02-17-2011, 07:45 PM
(Alex, you need roleplay training. I am going to PM you to help you. Sephiroth, if you are going to start a battle in one post, try to finish it in the same one, unless there are multiple pokemon involved on each side. And another thing Alex, stats are not in this roleplay. Technically leer would just scare/startle the pokemon. Will post after PMing Alex and hanging in tinychat for a while.)

Devroux
02-17-2011, 09:36 PM
Are you going to do Unova?

Pool
02-18-2011, 02:24 PM
(Yes, but no one is there currently)

Pool: *Rushes to the pokemon center* I need your help nurse!
Nurse: Heal your pokemon?
Pool: Yep! *Tosses 4 pokeballs at the nurse*
Nurse: *Uses ninja reflexes to catch all the pokeballs and puts them on the machine*
Pool: Thank you!
Nurse: It's what I do. *Looks at my pokedex* Oh honey
Pool: Wait wut
Nurse: You have an outdated pokedex! Rowan made an update that hasn't hit some parts of the country yet.
Pool: Kanto?
Nurse: Yes. *Switches out my pokedex for a shinier one*
Pool: Gracias.
Nurse: De nada. *the machine beeps signaling it was done**Picks pokeballs up and hands them to me* Say, what's your name?
Pool: *Takes pokeballs* My name is Pool.
Nurse: Good.
Pool: Ok? Bye. *walks out of the center*
Nurse: I got your guy, Selena.
Pool: We should get to Hearthome soon.

Little did Pool know, his world was going to be turned upside down. The Nurse was wearing a wire. She was actually one of Selena's henchpeople.

Sephiroth, Sai's Brother, and Alex-
Your objective is to get to the closest gym as fast as possible. You will have to post 1 post before actually arriving there, though.

alex1231
02-18-2011, 02:39 PM
{Dang i'm Barely going to sandgem town D:}

Sephiroth
02-18-2011, 05:03 PM
Jeremy and Riolu walked towards Jumberlee city. Taking their time, it started to get dark. "Alright Riolu, Lets get to that city fast!" Riolu nodded as him and Jeremy ran down the road pasting trainer's camps and pokemon on their way there. Jeremy and Riolu stoped as they could see the city. Jeremy took in a deep breath. "Alright Riolu, Are we ready for this." Jeremy asked loooking at his edgar and confident pokemon.

Inuyasha
02-18-2011, 05:17 PM
Can I join?

I made a Card in my siggy

Pool
02-18-2011, 09:57 PM
(Yo Inuyasha I sent you a pm)

Pool: Meh, I'll go see how Lindsay is doing after my win. *Walks close to the gym but sees smoke rising from the top of it*
Lindsay: *Comes out of the smoking gym and rushes towards me* POOL! HELP! *Drags me into the gym with her*
Pool: Woah. The Gym... it's just... totaled. How did this happen?
Lindsay: See those three trainers ahead? *Points to three shadowy figures* They used all fire types to dominate my three...
Pool: Bastards! Go Tentacruel! Use rain dance! *Rain pours down from the ceiling and the fires go out, plus the smoke clears* Got that done
Lindsay: Finish them off!
Pool: Yeah!
???: Aerial Ace! *A staraptor swipes in and hits one of tentacruels weak spots*
Pool: What the- ?
Lindsay: Go Pidgeot! *A pidgeot comes out of a pokeball* Use whirlwind! *A gust of wind was shot at the staraptor to fly it out of the busted gym*
Pool: Surf! *Tentacruel takes a sec to recover, than shoots a powerful wave of water at the three mystery trainers and thier pokemon.
Guy1: *Magmar was hit and fainted*
Guy2: *Camerupt was hit and fainted*
Guy3: *Arcanine was hit and fainted*
Pool: They're gone now use hail on the three trainers! *A hailstorm rains down on the three trainers and they all flee*
Lindsay: What the heck was that all about?!?!
Pool: I don't know, but I wonder if it's happened at other gyms too...

KaiserKMPunk
02-19-2011, 12:02 PM
Matt: *After a long rest he wakes up* Huh? Whazzat? Ughh....oversleeping. *Gets out of bed and gets dressed* I need to get to the gym to see how Pool is doing...

*Later at the Eterna Gym*

Matt: Hm? What the heck just happened here? Need any help?

Pool
02-19-2011, 12:07 PM
Pool: Long time no see! *man hug* And nope, I handled it fine. Lindsay's gym got barraged by some goons with fire pokemon. Tentacruel made quick work of them!
Lindsay: Yeah it did
Pool: So, I think we should get to the bottom of this. We should start by headig back to my bro's gym back in Jubilife city.

Sai's brother
02-19-2011, 12:09 PM
"Up, ahead is Jubalife ((sp?)). So I'll just have to go right from there and I'll be at the first gym" he said walking ahead of Piplup. "Huh?" he turned around and saw Piplup stopping. "What's wrong Piplup?" he asked. "Piplup piplup piplup!!!" the Piplup said pointing at the ground. "...Uh...yes what about it?"

KaiserKMPunk
02-19-2011, 12:12 PM
Pool: Long time no see! *man hug* And nope, I handled it fine. Lindsay's gym got barraged by some goons with fire pokemon. Tentacruel made quick work of them!
Lindsay: Yeah it did
Pool: So, I think we should get to the bottom of this. We should start by headig back to my bro's gym back in Jubilife city.

Matt: Guess so. Was it really that bright to attack a Rock Gym with Fire Types though? Doesn't make sense. Think it might be a simultaneous attack? Well just an assumption, but always a possibility. Hmm I wonder if your brother is okay if it really was a simultaneous attack.

Pool
02-19-2011, 12:18 PM
Lidsay: I'm also as steel gym-
Pool: Ocean might be the family reject, but damn it he's still my brother! *breaks out into a sprint towards Jubilife*

Sai's brother
02-19-2011, 12:20 PM
Tawainai picked up Piplup and moved forward to the next town. "Come on we are almost there" he said.

KaiserKMPunk
02-19-2011, 12:22 PM
Lidsay: I'm also as steel gym-
Pool: Ocean might be the family reject, but damn it he's still my brother! *breaks out into a sprint towards Jubilife*

Matt: *Throws Arcanine's Pokeball out and hops on* See ya there Pool!

Pool
02-19-2011, 12:31 PM
Pool: *Sees Matt run by on his Arcanie* No! Uhm... I got no running pokemon... *Sprints harder*

KaiserKMPunk
02-19-2011, 12:35 PM
Pool: *Sees Matt run by on his Arcanie* No! Uhm... I got no running pokemon... *Sprints harder*

Matt: *Sees Pool trying to catch up and slows down* Here you go. *throws Pool on Arcanine* Take Care. *Tosses Scizor out and hops on* See ya there!

Sai's brother
02-19-2011, 12:35 PM
"Okay here we are" Tawainai said holding Piplup in front of the Pokemon Center

Pool
02-19-2011, 12:40 PM
Pool: Thanks Matt! *Coasts on Arcanine all the way to Jubilife city* We're here. Matt you take Tentacruel to the pokemon center, I'll greet my bro. *tosses tentacruels pokeball at you and hops off of Arcanne*

Sephiroth
02-19-2011, 12:41 PM
Jeremy and hi riolu made their way into the city. Jeremy smiled as they went into the pokemart. And bought some pokeballs and supplies. " that should be enough don't ya thing riolu" roil nooded and jumped onto Jeremy head. Jeremy just laughed as he made his way through the jumblee city. They reached pokecenter and Jeremy went in

KaiserKMPunk
02-19-2011, 12:46 PM
Pool: Thanks Matt! *Coasts on Arcanine all the way to Jubilife city* We're here. Matt you take Tentacruel to the pokemon center, I'll greet my bro. *tosses tentacruels pokeball at you and hops off of Arcanne*

Matt: *Catches both Pokeballs and walks over to the Center* Hello again Joy.
Joy: Oh hellp Matt, what are you doing back here?
Matt: Pool.
Joy: Oh, of course. Well here you are.
Matt: Thank you.
Joy: Well hope to see you again.

*Later with Pool*
Matt: Here *throws Tentacruel back to Pool* Welcome.

Sai's brother
02-19-2011, 12:48 PM
Tawainai opened the doors the the Jubilife City's Pokemon Center. "...Hm. So this is what it looks like." He mumbled to himself.

Pool
02-19-2011, 12:49 PM
Pool: *Outside of the gym* Well this doesn't look too bad... *Walks in* Holy crap!
Ocean: Pool, what are you doing here.
Pool: The Eterna gym got attacked so I thought...
Ocean: Well you're right. Some morons with psychic pokemon came here and barraged me.
Pool: Bastards!
Ocean: Yeah well I don't need your help. Get out.
Pool: Fine, fine.

Sai's brother
02-19-2011, 12:51 PM
Tawainai left the center. "...Huh? A gym? Here?" Tawainai checked a map he picked up on the last town. "It didn't say anything about a gym" he said. Then he looked at the date

KaiserKMPunk
02-19-2011, 12:53 PM
Pool: *Outside of the gym* Well this doesn't look too bad... *Walks in* Holy crap!
Ocean: Pool, what are you doing here.
Pool: The Eterna gym got attacked so I thought...
Ocean: Well you're right. Some morons with psychic pokemon came here and barraged me.
Pool: Bastards!
Ocean: Yeah well I don't need your help. Get out.
Pool: Fine, fine.

Matt: Well....?

Pool
02-19-2011, 12:55 PM
Pool: Ocean's gym got totalled too. I think we should group up some trainers and journey out to find these guys's base.

Sai's brother
02-19-2011, 12:55 PM
((I'm lazy pool which gyms are in which town again XD))

Pool
02-19-2011, 12:57 PM
(There's one in Jubilife, where you Sephiroth me and Kaiser are right now.)

KaiserKMPunk
02-19-2011, 12:58 PM
Pool: Ocean's gym got totalled too. I think we should group up some trainers and journey out to find these guys's base.

Matt: Whatever you say. *Yawn* Though I don't think they'll be as trained as we are so do we train them or let them handle their own training?

Pool
02-19-2011, 12:59 PM
Pool: For now they can watch but they'll be forced to step up to the plate eventually. Let's check the pokemon center.

Sai's brother
02-19-2011, 12:59 PM
(There's one in Jubilife, where you Sephiroth me and Kaiser are right now.)
(Is it the 1st gym. Or is it a gym you go to but it's like the 3rd or 8th gym. XD)

KaiserKMPunk
02-19-2011, 01:01 PM
Pool: For now they can watch but they'll be forced to step up to the plate eventually. Let's check the pokemon center.

Matt: *Sneering* Really... I was JUST there!!!

Devroux
02-19-2011, 01:02 PM
If I want, can I start out in Unova?

Pool
02-19-2011, 01:03 PM
(SB- It's the first.)
Pool: Yeah, but we didn't know what we do now. *jogs to the pokemon center in jubilife* IS ANYONE HERE A GOOD POKEMON TRAINER
(SB and Seph this is where you two come in >_>)

Sai's brother
02-19-2011, 01:07 PM
((I just started so nope XD))

Tawainai followed Piplup who was following that annoying shout. "PIPLUP PIPLUP PIP! D:<" the piplup said running off. "Hold on!" he said chasing it. Piplup crashed into pool. And Tawainai tripped as he got close to Piplup and fell on-top of pool.

((lol))

Pool
02-19-2011, 01:09 PM
Pool: *Toppled over* What the hell? Dude not cool. *gets up* you and me, outside the center. In advance just to help you, I choose Skorupi. *walks out of center and takes out Skorupi's pokeball*

Sai's brother
02-19-2011, 01:11 PM
Pool: *Toppled over* What the hell? Dude not cool. *gets up* you and me, outside the center. In advance just to help you, I choose Skorupi. *walks out of center and takes out Skorupi's pokeball*
"Did you understand what he said?" Tawainai said
Piplup shooked it's head

KaiserKMPunk
02-19-2011, 01:11 PM
Matt: Not again.....

Pool
02-19-2011, 01:19 PM
Pool: *taps foot* Where is that fool?

Sai's brother
02-19-2011, 01:21 PM
A girl in a bikini ran past Pool. Tawainai walked out of the 'center'

Pool
02-19-2011, 01:22 PM
Pool: There you are. Go Skorupi! *I throw a pokeball and a skorupi comes out*

Sai's brother
02-19-2011, 01:24 PM
"....Bubble and tail whip" Tawainai said.
Piplup shot fifteen bubbles at Skorupi and used tail whip to lower it's enemy's defense

Pool
02-19-2011, 01:26 PM
Pool: Poison jab. *Skoupi punches all the bubbles before they can reach it* Nice! Use bite! *Skorupi rushes at Piplup and tries to bite it*

Sai's brother
02-19-2011, 01:28 PM
"Bubble and don't stop using it" Tawainai said
Piplup blew out bubbles in an endless matter.
Piplup was backing up while it's foe got close.
"Spin piplup!"
Piplup started to spin while blowing bubbles. It created a 'bubble wall'. Bubbles were flying everywhere

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-19-2011, 01:32 PM
Woah are we reviving the bitc*?

Pool
02-19-2011, 01:34 PM
Pool: Stop the bite! *Skorupi stops in its tracks while bubbles are on the attack* Sludge bomb em'. *Skorupi shoots multiple balls of sludge at the bubbles infront of him and at Piplup*

Taker369
02-19-2011, 01:35 PM
is it to late ta join ?

Sai's brother
02-19-2011, 01:36 PM
Pool: Stop the bite! *Skorupi stops in its tracks while bubbles are on the attack* Sludge bomb em'. *Skorupi shoots multiple balls of sludge at the bubbles infront of him and at Piplup*
Piplup's bubble 'barrage' managed to save him. "Don't stop Piplup!"

Pool
02-19-2011, 01:38 PM
Pool: Done. Skorupi, return. *Skorupi returns to it's pokeball* Hey kid, how would you like to help Me and my friend beat some bad guys down? We're searching for their hideout currently.

Taker369
02-19-2011, 01:40 PM
watches

Devroux
02-19-2011, 01:41 PM
You should get everyone to make trainer cards for their template. It'd be fun!

alex1231
02-19-2011, 01:41 PM
(am i behind? sorry i'll post today at night for sure i have to do a gym battle right?)

Pool
02-19-2011, 01:42 PM
(I haz 8 pokemon
No alex, Ocean's gym got destroyed)

Taker369
02-19-2011, 01:42 PM
You should get everyone to make trainer cards for their template. It'd be fun!

tell me more father `:P

Pool
02-19-2011, 01:45 PM
(Taker, get out.)

alex1231
02-19-2011, 01:46 PM
(I haz 8 pokemon
No alex, Ocean's gym got destroyed)
{that means what? where do i have to make it too}

Sai's brother
02-19-2011, 01:48 PM
Pool: Done. Skorupi, return. *Skorupi returns to it's pokeball* Hey kid, how would you like to help Me and my friend beat some bad guys down? We're searching for their hideout currently.
"You look younger than me and you're....never mind" he said. "Oh what bad guys?"

Pool
02-19-2011, 01:49 PM
(You can chill in Jubilife or you can meet me at the Jubilife pokemon center.)

Taker369
02-19-2011, 01:49 PM
(Taker, get out.)

i didnt wanna play anyways `~(

Pool
02-19-2011, 01:51 PM
Pool: Two gyms have been attacked. Me and my buddy Matt are getting to the bottom of it. We just need more people than the two of us, obviously.

Sai's brother
02-19-2011, 01:53 PM
Pool: Two gyms have been attacked. Me and my buddy Matt are getting to the bottom of it. We just need more people than the two of us, obviously.
"..Alright fine. I'll join" Tawainai said.. "Ow!" he rubbed his head. "PIPLUP YOU CAN STOP NOW!" he shouted. Piplup blew one more bubble and it popped in pool's face

Pool
02-19-2011, 01:56 PM
Pool: *Hit in the face* Meh. Well it seems we would need one more person to join for an effective squad.

Sai's brother
02-19-2011, 01:57 PM
Pool: *Hit in the face* Meh. Well it seems we would need one more person to join for an effective squad.
Tawainai looked around. "Hm..."

Pool
02-19-2011, 01:59 PM
Pool: Kaiser, come out here and meet- what's your name exactly?

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-19-2011, 02:00 PM
* I was walking into Jubilife city, I needed to stop at the pokemon center and have a check up on my pokemon, and I also had a feeling like I needed to be there at the moment.*
"Ugh this is so boring, I wish I could rent a golf cart or something..." I complained

*I opened the door to the Pokemon center, I walked in with Pikachu on my shoulder and saw Pool and Kaiser.*
"Pool is that you?" I yelled.

Pool
02-19-2011, 02:01 PM
Pool: Jake?

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-19-2011, 02:03 PM
Pool: Jake?

"Ha, yeah it is me. Man hows it going! Its been so long..."
I notice the new kid
"Who's this guy?"

Sai's brother
02-19-2011, 02:09 PM
"I'm Tawaina" he responded

((Kinda busy as you can see XD))

Pool
02-19-2011, 02:11 PM
Pool: It's been going good but man did you hear my bro's gym got totalled by some goons. Us three were gonna find the goons and destroy them

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-19-2011, 02:12 PM
"I'm Tawaina" he responded

((Kinda busy as you can see XD))

"Hi, I'm Jake, Kaiser's brother."
I said looking around
"Speaking of Kaiser, where is he Pool"

Pool
02-19-2011, 02:13 PM
Pool: He was right next to me I swear... We sould get going soon...

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-19-2011, 02:15 PM
Pool: He was right next to me I swear... We sould get going soon...

"So if your going to deal with this threat do you know where it is? And can I tag along." I asked
"CauseIi have a bone to pick cause, I really needed to face Lindsay."

Sai's brother
02-19-2011, 02:17 PM
Tawainai looked around. "So now what, Piplup?" he said picking up the dizzy Piplup.
"Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipluuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuup" it said

Pool
02-19-2011, 02:18 PM
Pool: Yes I suggest checking all the underground routes in this city. Lindsay's tough dude... It took 4 of mine to beat her three...

KaiserKMPunk
02-19-2011, 02:19 PM
Matt: 'Sup Jake.

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-19-2011, 02:24 PM
Matt: 'Sup Jake.

"Nothin much Matt. Except the fact we get to go kick some bandit @$$"

KaiserKMPunk
02-19-2011, 02:27 PM
"Nothin much Matt. Except the fact we get to go kick some bandit @$$"

Matt: Sounds good to me. Luke was getting sick of being cooped up in his pokeball. *Holds up Lucario's Pokeball* You ready? So we going underground? Good thing I've got Rhydon then.

Pool
02-19-2011, 02:30 PM
Pool: Yep, let's go. Dig us in Matt.

Sai's brother
02-19-2011, 02:31 PM
Tawainai stared at pool and the others. "hm....."

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-19-2011, 02:33 PM
Pool: Yep, let's go. Dig us in Matt.
Okay lets go.
Tawainai stared at pool and the others. "hm....."

What is it?

KaiserKMPunk
02-19-2011, 02:34 PM
Matt: Rhydon! *Throws out Rhydon's Pokeball* Dig!
Rhydon: *digs into the ground*
Matt: Oh crap.... *falls through the hole*

Sai's brother
02-19-2011, 02:35 PM
Tawainai spaced out for a moment

Sephiroth
02-19-2011, 02:35 PM
Jeremy sat in the pokecenter as Nurse Joy took Riolu back. Jeremy looked up at the center walls and looked at his watch. "Man I am hungry," he thought. He stood up and walked to a vending machine and got him a snack and began to eat. Before he knew it riolu came out and jumped on his head. "Thank you Joy." Jeremy stood up, "Now to the gym Riolu." Jeremy walked out the Pokecenter and towards the Jumblee Gym.

Pool
02-19-2011, 02:36 PM
(Kiba, control me I am currently making a custom trainer card.)

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-19-2011, 02:38 PM
Matt: Rhydon! *Throws out Rhydon's Pokeball* Dig!
Rhydon: *digs into the ground*
Matt: Oh crap.... *falls through the hole*

Tawainai spaced out for a moment

*Kaiser made the hole with Rhydon and Pool and I fell through the hole as well, the kid was just standing there so I guess he would follow us, we fell and we eventually landed on Kaiser*
"Ouch!" i yelled
(trying to find a color to use)

Taker369
02-19-2011, 02:41 PM
( is it to late join this thing since i never joind yet and how do u make a trainer card to play ? )

Sai's brother
02-19-2011, 02:42 PM
Tawainai jumped in the hole

KaiserKMPunk
02-19-2011, 02:46 PM
*Kaiser made the hole with Rhydon and Pool and I fell through the hole as well, the kid was just standing there so I guess he would follow us, we fell and we eventually landed on Kaiser*
"Ouch!" i yelled
(trying to find a color to use)

Matt: Ughh.... get off *knocks them off* Ok, so here we are........ I think that was easier than Pool thought the base is right there.... Wait *Goes in Solid Snake mode (grabs a box and hides under it)* Heheh, lesse here.
Guard: Huh? Looks like a package came for us. *picks up box*
Matt: *In the box* Not my best Idea....
Guard: Huff... god this box is heavy..
Matt: Hmph.... just wait 'til I get my hands on you.
Guard: Whazzat noise? Probably just that Rhydon.... Wait WHAT!?!?!
Rhydon: *waves and smacks the guard with his tail*
Matt: *takes guard's uniform* Heh. Good Job Rhydon! Return. Ok you guys, I'll go and scout ahead!

Sephiroth
02-19-2011, 02:50 PM
Jeremy Walked up to the gym and knocked on the door and slowly opened it.
Jeremy:Hello anyone here??

Man: "Yes I am here, are you looking for a gym battle young sir??"

Jeremy was a bit shocked by this. "Umm yeah."

Kiba_Inuzuka
02-19-2011, 02:52 PM
Matt: Ughh.... get off *knocks them off* Ok, so here we are........ I think that was easier than Pool thought the base is right there.... Wait *Goes in Solid Snake mode (grabs a box and hides under it)* Heheh, lesse here.
Guard: Huh? Looks like a package came for us. *picks up box*
Matt: *In the box* Not my best Idea....
Guard: Huff... god this box is heavy..
Matt: Hmph.... just wait 'til I get my hands on you.
Guard: Whazzat noise? Probably just that Rhydon.... Wait WHAT!?!?!
Rhydon: *waves and smacks the guard with his tail*
Matt: *takes guard's uniform* Heh. Good Job Rhydon! Return. Ok you guys, I'll go and scout ahead!
*Pool and I grab the other guards stuff and hide there bodies in a closet*
"He never thinks ahead" I say with a smile
*we follow Matt as he runs ahead like a complete fool.*

Pool
02-19-2011, 02:52 PM
(sephiroth stop oceans gym is destroyed and for future reference someone else will be the gym leader)

Sai's brother
02-19-2011, 02:55 PM
"So what is the place?" Tawainai said looking at the tunnels

Sephiroth
02-19-2011, 02:55 PM
(sephiroth stop oceans gym is destroyed and for future reference someone else will be the gym leader)

(im really starting to lose intrest in this rp, just saying)

Pool
02-19-2011, 02:58 PM
(You've barely started... Fine I'll let you battle Ocean.)

(Finished:

http://i52.tinypic.com/2da0z7m.png

I don't like it lol i'll redo it when i getpotoshop back )

Ocean: *wakes up from sleeping on the battlefield* You wantin' a battle? I'm the poison gym leader! Go Skorupi! *Ocean tosses a pokeball and skorupi comes out of it*

KaiserKMPunk
02-19-2011, 03:00 PM
*Pool and I grab the other guards stuff and hide there bodies in a closet*
"He never thinks ahead" I say with a smile
*we follow Matt as he runs ahead like a complete fool.*

Matt: Think he's so smart, that brother of mine. *Laughing with 20 guards laying on the ground* *kicks door open*
???: We've been expecting you.
Matt: Well I would've been surprised if you weren't cuz I just knocked out 20 guards.
???: Well then. Go Garchomp! *tosses out Garchomp*
Matt: Hmph. Sorry Luke looks like you'll have to wait. Go Gyarados! *tosses out Gyarados' Pokeball* Ice Beam.
Gyarados: *Fires his Ice Beam*
???: Dodge.
Garchomp: *Spin jumps out of the way*
???: Quick Attack.
Garchomp: *With blinding speed Garchomp tackles Gyarados to the ground*
???: Heh. You bore me. Go Alakazam, Machamp, Infernape. *tosses out 3 Pokeballs*
Matt: Humph... Go Luke! *Tosses Pokeball but nothing happens* What tha?
???: This is our base, you can only use 1 Pokemon while I can use all of mine.
Matt: Grr... Gyarados Protect!