PDA

View Full Version : Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

KaiserKMPunk
09-06-2010, 12:01 PM
(Wait....did you guys start a new region already? 8D)

(Yeah, why.)

Vocaloid
09-06-2010, 12:12 PM
(I said I wasn't gonna rp until you guys started a new region since I was so far behind.

And since it seems you guys are in Sinnoh, my first region....I'm ahead of you guys >D)

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-06-2010, 12:14 PM
*flies up into sky*
wow its beautiful...........lets head to pool and kaiser!
Good thing i stole this from kaiser! *pulls out his cool pokeball throwing glove*
Sniff it and find kaiser! *zooms at crzy speed at kaisers direction*
I will find you guys!
Pikachu: Pika pika!
Eevee: EEvvvvv!
Char: Char!!!

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-06-2010, 12:15 PM
(I said I wasn't gonna rp until you guys started a new region since I was so far behind.

And since it seems you guys are in Sinnoh, my first region....I'm ahead of you guys >D)
(yeah but we are on our second journey so our battles are harder >.>)

Vocaloid
09-06-2010, 12:20 PM
(Hush >>"

Well, I need to fight the first Gym Leader in Oreburgh so..
I think my team was Girafarig, Shinx/Luxio, and Psyduck.)

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-06-2010, 12:34 PM
(lol, yeah well My team now is pretty epic, i cna't wait to face this gym leader now that I have charizard)

Vocaloid
09-06-2010, 12:36 PM
(Where'd you get a Charizard in Sinnoh?)

KaiserKMPunk
09-06-2010, 12:37 PM
(Has anyone here ever played Pokemon Ruby Desting: Reign of Legends?)

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-06-2010, 12:37 PM
(got it in Kanto brought it to Sinnoh)

Vocaloid
09-06-2010, 12:41 PM
(Has anyone here ever played Pokemon Ruby Desting: Reign of Legends?)

(Never heard of it.)

KaiserKMPunk
09-06-2010, 12:43 PM
(Never heard of it.)

(It's a Pokemon Ruby Hack on the PC and it's really good.)

Vocaloid
09-06-2010, 12:51 PM
(I think I'm gonna restart at the entrance to Oreburgh. But I'm gonna map out my team before starting)

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-06-2010, 12:55 PM
(coolio)
*flies from sky, and lands with charizard at my side*
kaiser!!! *runs to kaiser and pool*
You FUUU**ERS- (keeping it pg-13) Ditched me!!!!
good thing charizard brought me here!
woah its hot here! *takes off my jacket and scarf*
You guys will never guess where i was! Snow point city! I got lost in the woods and took shelter in snowpoint temple and I saw a frozen in ice Regigigas! it was scary cause when i walked by it its eyes glowed and we ran for our lives!

So how have you guys been- wait is that a eevee! *my eevee runs over to it*

Vocaloid
09-06-2010, 02:25 PM
(I've got to go. I only get an hour a day now, at max..)

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-06-2010, 02:56 PM
(kaiser reply!)

KaiserKMPunk
09-06-2010, 02:58 PM
(coolio)
*flies from sky, and lands with charizard at my side*
kaiser!!! *runs to kaiser and pool*
You FUUU**ERS- (keeping it pg-13) Ditched me!!!!
good thing charizard brought me here!
woah its hot here! *takes off my jacket and scarf*
You guys will never guess where i was! Snow point city! I got lost in the woods and took shelter in snowpoint temple and I saw a frozen in ice Regigigas! it was scary cause when i walked by it its eyes glowed and we ran for our lives!

So how have you guys been- wait is that a eevee! *my eevee runs over to it*

Kaiser: You were taking too long.... And yeah its an Eevee Prof. Rowan gave it to me. He also upgraded mine and Pool's pokedexes. And gave Pool a Turtwig.... Oh and some random guy threw two pokeballs at me and I got a Houndoor and Yanma out of it. Oh Boo-Hoo I got kidnapped and my Pokemon were tested on. And you ran into a Regigas that was still alive. Which is worse....

GwynethUchiha
09-06-2010, 03:09 PM
Hi, i'm a fan of Pokemon nice to meet everyone.

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-06-2010, 03:14 PM
Kaiser: You were taking too long.... And yeah its an Eevee Prof. Rowan gave it to me. He also upgraded mine and Pool's pokedexes. And gave Pool a Turtwig.... Oh and some random guy threw two pokeballs at me and I got a Houndoor and Yanma out of it. Oh Boo-Hoo I got kidnapped and my Pokemon were tested on. And you ran into a Regigas that was still alive. Which is worse....
Me: sweet...... Oh yeah I got a Charizard! *points to charizard*http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/a/a1/Spr_4h_006.png (http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/a/a1/Spr_4h_006.png)
Well i will be back soon cause I am want to go get a new pokedex!
*gets on charizard and flies away*
See Ya!

*land in Sandgem town*
*enters a lab*
Hellooooo?
Rowan: Hello there I am Prof.Rowan
Me: Sweet I am Kiba I just came from the Kanto Region! I belive my friends were here earlier.......
Rowan: Yes they were.
Me: and you gave them something........
Rowan: Huh?
Me:............... a upgraded pokedex?
Rowan: Oh yes! here you are! *gives it to me* Would you be interested in a Piplup? Its a starter pokemon, turtwig was taken by one of your friends and Chimcar was claimed already.
Me: No thanks I dont fancy Starter pokemon, they have too many weaknesses.
Rowan: well you have on out there! A very strong Charizard by the looks of it!
Me: well he was a gift and he is fire and flying! Flying helps make up for his weaknesses to water.
Rowan: well there are a few other starters like that! such as Swampert from Hoenn!
He is a water and ground type which makes him no effective to eletric moves!
Me: No way is that Mudkips evo?
Rowan: Yes I would be happy to get you one, but sadly I don'y have on here at the time. I could arrange to give you one from Prof.Birch next time I see him around. Is that agreeable?
Me: Yes! Thank you sir! Call me when you have it and next time I am around Sandgem town I will come and pick him up!

*gets on charizard and flies back to Orenburg*

KaiserKMPunk
09-06-2010, 03:18 PM

(Would you like to join the RP?)

Me: sweet...... Oh yeah I got a Charizard! *points to charizard*http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/a/a1/Spr_4h_006.png (http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/a/a1/Spr_4h_006.png)
Well i will be back soon cause I am want to go get a new pokedex!
*gets on charizard and flies away*
See Ya!

*land in Sandgem town*
*enters a lab*
Hellooooo?
Rowan: Hello there I am Prof.Rowan
Me: Sweet I am Kiba I just came from the Kanto Region! I belive my friends were here earlier.......
Rowan: Yes they were.
Me: and you gave them something........
Rowan: Huh?
Me:............... a upgraded pokedex?
Rowan: Oh yes! here you are! *gives it to me* Would you be interested in a Piplup? Its a starter pokemon, turtwig was taken by one of your friends and Chimcar was claimed already.
Me: No thanks I dont fancy Starter pokemon, they have too many weaknesses.
Rowan: well you have on out there! A very strong Charizard by the looks of it!
Me: well he was a gift and he is fire and flying! Flying helps make up for his weaknesses to water.
Rowan: well there are a few other starters like that! such as Swampert from Hoenn!
He is a water and ground type which makes him no effective to eletric moves!
Me: No way is that Mudkips evo?
Rowan: Yes I would be happy to get you one, but sadly I don'y have on here at the time. I could arrange to give you one from Prof.Birch next time I see him around. Is that agreeable?
Me: Yes! Thank you sir! Call me when you have it and next time I am around Sandgem town I will come and pick him up!

*gets on charizard and flies back to Orenburg*

(Psst, We were in Canalave..)

Pool
09-06-2010, 03:19 PM

(DOES ANYONE READ THE FIRST POST)

Pool: KIBA!!!!! My Heroics saved Kaiser `:P The trio is reborn! and i got a skorupi! Go skorupi! *Skorupi comes out of its pokeball*
Skorupi: Skoru!
Pool: He's awesome. Now wattya say we all get to that gym! And Kaiser we ARE in oreburgh. Learn to read signs. Heh.

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-06-2010, 03:24 PM
(DOES ANYONE READ THE FIRST POST)

Pool: KIBA!!!!! My Heroics saved Kaiser `:P The trio is reborn! and i got a skorupi! Go skorupi! *Skorupi comes out of its pokeball*
Skorupi: Skoru!
Pool: He's awesome. Now wattya say we all get to that gym! And Kaiser we ARE in oreburgh. Learn to read signs. Heh.
(that made me lol "The trio is reborn!")
Hey well it looks like we all got new pokemon, well not really me I havent got any Sinnoh yet.....

Pool
09-06-2010, 03:27 PM
(that made me lol "The trio is reborn!")
Hey well it looks like we all got new pokemon, well not really me I havent got any Sinnoh yet.....

Pool: Don't worry. I heard if you do really good in the oregurgh gym, he'll give you a pokemon.

KaiserKMPunk
09-06-2010, 03:32 PM
Pool: Don't worry. I heard if you do really good in the oregurgh gym, he'll give you a pokemon.

Kaiser: Great more freebies............ Let's go.

Pool
09-06-2010, 03:34 PM
Kaiser: Great more freebies............ Let's go.

Pool: Oh shut up. *Walks towards gym* Oh wait. I'm not going first. I've gone first for FOUR GYMS IN A ROW!

KaiserKMPunk
09-06-2010, 03:36 PM
Pool: Oh shut up. *Walks towards gym* Oh wait. I'm not going first. I've gone first for FOUR GYMS IN A ROW!

Kaiser: Kiba can go since we ditched him.

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-06-2010, 03:37 PM
Sweet that would be cool maybe.......depends on the pokemon you know.
Ok I will go first! *stops at PC to get a pokemon*
*enters gym* This is the start of my Sinnoh Championship! *crickets.....chirp chirp*
Hello gym leader?

(kaiser where did you dounload Ruby destiny? I found a site but idk if its safe)

Pool
09-06-2010, 03:38 PM
Kaiser: Kiba can go since we ditched him.

Pool: Agreed. *Pushes Kiba to the door of the gym*

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-06-2010, 03:40 PM
(since i am going to be the first one i wont play as the gym leader!!!)

Pool
09-06-2010, 03:42 PM
Ocean: *Wakes up from a nap on the battlefield* Yawn... Who wants to lose first.

TOKIE_TOKIE
09-06-2010, 03:43 PM
( im back !!!!!!!!!!)

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-06-2010, 03:43 PM
Ocean: *Wakes up from a nap on the battlefield* Yawn... Who wants to lose first.
In this case you i guess cause i hoping I win......
send out your pokemon?

Pool
09-06-2010, 03:47 PM
Ocean: Yeah... Go drifblim http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/b4/426.png (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:426.png) Use shadow ball when His pokemon comes out *When you send your pokemon out drifblim sends a blob of darkness at your pokemon*

KaiserKMPunk
09-06-2010, 03:48 PM
Sweet that would be cool maybe.......depends on the pokemon you know.
Ok I will go first! *stops at PC to get a pokemon*
*enters gym* This is the start of my Sinnoh Championship! *crickets.....chirp chirp*
Hello gym leader?

(kaiser where did you dounload Ruby destiny? I found a site but idk if its safe)

(First go to coolroms.com and find ruby download it. the free version.
then in your documents, right click it and click extract and click next, then yes. then you should have a folder that has no zipper on it.
Then go to pokecommunity.com if you don't have an account make one, its free.
Then go here:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=102457
download final beta. save it under the folder that says Pokemon Ruby that has no zipper. When its done open that folder and click the Ruby Desting Patch(heart and moon) and then when ope pops up on it click it and click Pokemon Ruby)

TOKIE_TOKIE
09-06-2010, 03:49 PM
( is vocaloid still a gym leader )

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-06-2010, 03:52 PM
(is it worth it kaiser to do all that lol? is there a simpler one?)

KaiserKMPunk
09-06-2010, 03:52 PM
(is it worth it kaiser to do all that lol? is there a simpler one?)

(That is simple. But Yes it is worth it it is awesome!!)

Pool
09-06-2010, 03:53 PM
( is vocaloid still a gym leader )

(uhh no. But just "Steal" the badge. xD)

TOKIE_TOKIE
09-06-2010, 03:55 PM
(uhh no. But just "Steal" the badge. xD)

( ca i do that )

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-06-2010, 03:56 PM
Ocean: Yeah... Go drifblim http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/b4/426.png (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:426.png) Use shadow ball when His pokemon comes out *When you send your pokemon out drifblim sends a blob of darkness at your pokemon*
Me: Go Charizard! http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/14/Spr_4d_006.png (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Spr_4d_006.png)
Look out! *charizard sees the blob of shadow and soars up into the air dodging it*
Nice now use arieal ace to increase your speed! *does this and appears behind Driftblim*
Now use crunch! *lunges at Drifblim with its mouth*

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-06-2010, 03:56 PM
(That is simple. But Yes it is worth it it is awesome!!)
(>.>'' Whats the plot I just want to know to see it its worth all those steps)

Pool
09-06-2010, 03:57 PM
( ca i do that )

(Actually. Just say you got it >_> Theres no 1st Gym leader. You make one if you want to.)

Pool
09-06-2010, 03:57 PM
(g2g kiba take less longer next time)

KaiserKMPunk
09-06-2010, 04:03 PM
(>.>'' Whats the plot I just want to know to see it its worth all those steps)

(Ok. Palkia makes a space/time dimension tear and creates two of you(the main character) you don't know it. In one world(not the one you play) id the evil you who destroyed it with shadow lugia. In the world you play in you have to fight Shadow Lugia who is controlling Blitz(a friend) and if you catch every legendary you can unlock the final event in the game to try and catch Angellon(not areal pokemon))

TOKIE_TOKIE
09-06-2010, 04:05 PM
(Actually. Just say you got it >_> Theres no 1st Gym leader. You make one if you want to.)

( ok then )

Tidal: ok...with this badge down i can head to the next gym.So wuts the next Gy....* trips on the ground*. what in the world....ohh its a diglett. hmmmm.....GO KRABBY * sends out krabby*...use bubble on that diglett. * krabby attacks with bubbles*

Pool
09-06-2010, 04:23 PM
Me: Go Charizard! http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/14/Spr_4d_006.png (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Spr_4d_006.png)
Look out! *charizard sees the blob of shadow and soars up into the air dodging it*
Nice now use arieal ace to increase your speed! *does this and appears behind Driftblim*
Now use crunch! *lunges at Drifblim with its mouth*

Ocean: Use Omnious wind *Drifblim sends an epic rush of air at charizard to blow him away and cause damage at the same time* Now stock pile *Drifblim increased in size and stockpiled 1*

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-06-2010, 04:35 PM
Ocean: Use Omnious wind *Drifblim sends an epic rush of air at charizard to blow him away and cause damage at the same time* Now stock pile *Drifblim increased in size and stockpiled 1*
Me: Charizard use your wings to control yourself! *Charizard rides the winds only recieving a small amount of damage*
Circle up while using fire spin! *does this creating a giant fire tornado around drifblim*
Now soar into the tonado from above and use Dragon Claw!
*Charizard soars up above the tonado and idve down at extreame speeds and slashe shis claw at the Drifblimw hich should be damaged by the fire*

Pool
09-06-2010, 04:47 PM
Me: Charizard use your wings to control yourself! *Charizard rides the winds only recieving a small amount of damage*
Circle up while using fire spin! *does this creating a giant fire tornado around drifblim*
Now soar into the tonado from above and use Dragon Claw!
*Charizard soars up above the tonado and idve down at extreame speeds and slashe shis claw at the Drifblimw hich should be damaged by the fire*

Ocean: Rain Dance *When the fire surrounded drifblim it danced and it started raining in the battlefield extinguishing the fire* Good now sotckpile and spit up. *Drifblim grew even bigger then released a freak blue beam of light at Charizard while it was flying* Moron

(With two stockpiles the base power is TWO HUNDRED! YEAH! CHECK IT OUT! http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Spit_Up_(move)

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-06-2010, 04:59 PM
Ocean: Rain Dance *When the fire surrounded drifblim it danced and it started raining in the battlefield extinguishing the fire* Good now sotckpile and spit up. *Drifblim grew even bigger then released a freak blue beam of light at Charizard while it was flying* Moron

(With two stockpiles the base power is TWO HUNDRED! YEAH! CHECK IT OUT! http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Spit_Up_(move)
(I have never heard of syockpile until now so i didn't know what it did lol)
Me: Charizard do a barrel roll! *Charizard does this and the beam of light only hits his left wing*
*charizard gets back up*
Charizard rturn for now you need to rest that wing! *returns*
Good thing its raining go Pikachu! http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/2/2f/Spr_4h_025_m.png (http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/2/2f/Spr_4h_025_m.png)
Use thunder! *the move hits drifblim doing alot of damage and forcing drifblim to crash to the ground*
Thunder never misses in the Rain :cool:
Now Pikachu while Drfblim is on the ground and recovering lightning blits him!
*Pikachu goes into a quick attack and forms a Volttackle and smashes into drifblim*

Pool
09-06-2010, 05:02 PM
(I have never heard of syockpile until now so i didn't know what it did lol)
Me: Charizard do a barrel roll! *Charizard does this and the beam of light only hits his left wing*
*charizard gets back up*
Charizard rturn for now you need to rest that wing! *returns*
Good thing its raining go Pikachu! http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/2/2f/Spr_4h_025_m.png (http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/2/2f/Spr_4h_025_m.png)
Use thunder! *the move hits drifblim doing alot of damage and forcing drifblim to crash to the ground*
Thunder never misses in the Rain :cool:
Now Pikachu while Drfblim is on the ground and recovering lightning blits him!
*Pikachu goes into a quick attack and forms a Volttackle and smashes into drifblim*

Ocean: ! *drifblim gets owned then returns* wow why did i even choose you Drifblim. go muk use sludge bomb *Some sludge was hurled at pikachu* Now wait.

Pool
09-06-2010, 05:03 PM
(g2g for like 10-15 mins)

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-06-2010, 05:09 PM
Ocean: ! *drifblim gets owned then returns* wow why did i even choose you Drifblim. go muk use sludge bomb *Some sludge was hurled at pikachu* Now wait.
*In head: He is one of those types who treats their pokemon like tools*

Pikachu dodge it!
*pikachu jumps over the sludge*
Now use your tail as a spring and go into the air! *pikachu is flinged into the air and as he flies up he uses thunderbolt at Muk*
Now fall down and use Iron tail! *Pikachu's tail glows as he falls ans swings it at Muk over his head*

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-06-2010, 05:15 PM
Regular show is on!!!

Pool
09-06-2010, 05:17 PM
*In head: He is one of those types who treats their pokemon like tools*

Pikachu dodge it!
*pikachu jumps over the sludge*
Now use your tail as a spring and go into the air! *pikachu is flinged into the air and as he flies up he uses thunderbolt at Muk*
Now fall down and use Iron tail! *Pikachu's tail glows as he falls ans swings it at Muk over his head*

Ocean: Minimize. *Muk becomes miniscule and dodges the thunderbolt like that* Now stand there and take the blow. *Muk stays where it is and gets hit by Iron tail but nothing happened. Instead pikachu was getting absorped into its body slowly* You idiot. You should know physicial attacks rarely work on muk.... Explosion *Muk exploded while pikachu was still stuck in it* HAHA OWNED *Muk returns* You choose first.

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-06-2010, 05:29 PM
Ocean: Minimize. *Muk becomes miniscule and dodges the thunderbolt like that* Now stand there and take the blow. *Muk stays where it is and gets hit by Iron tail but nothing happened. Instead pikachu was getting absorped into its body slowly* You idiot. You should know physicial attacks rarely work on muk.... Explosion *Muk exploded while pikachu was still stuck in it* HAHA OWNED *Muk returns* You choose first.
Me: It's your turn! Go Sands!http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/7/75/Spr_4d_027.png (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Spr_4d_027.png)
Wait for his pokemon!

Pool
09-06-2010, 05:33 PM
Ocean: Go swalot use stockpile *Swalot grows bigger*

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-06-2010, 05:41 PM
Ocean: Go swalot use stockpile *Swalot grows bigger*
Me: good thing I know what that means now.........
Sands use Sand Attack *Does this and sand hetts in swallots eyes making it hard for him to see*
Wait for the blast now!

Pool
09-06-2010, 05:51 PM
Ocean: Stockpile again *Swlaot grew even bigger*

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-06-2010, 05:57 PM
Me: Sands use Sand Attack again! *he is almost blind and can barley see sands*

Pool
09-06-2010, 06:15 PM
Ocean: THE FINAL STOCKPILE! NO ONE THIS STUPID HAS EVER LET THIS HAPPEN! *Swalot grows to almost kyogre size* PREPARE FOR THE ULTIMATE ATTACK.

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-06-2010, 06:41 PM
Ocean: THE FINAL STOCKPILE! NO ONE THIS STUPID HAS EVER LET THIS HAPPEN! *Swalot grows to almost kyogre size* PREPARE FOR THE ULTIMATE ATTACK.
Me: bring it *I smile*

Pool
09-06-2010, 06:44 PM
Me: bring it *I smile*

Ocean: OH I WILL. SWALOT. CHARGE IT *Swalot waddles slowly in the other direction* WRONG WAY. *It turns around the other way then resumes waddling*

(Oh you done it now. You got him all fired up. Dude you are TOAST. It doesnt even matter that you have charizard left.)

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-06-2010, 06:47 PM
(wait did he send a blast? since you said charge it?)

Pool
09-06-2010, 06:49 PM
(wait did he send a blast? since you said charge it?)

(That's for you to find out.)

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-06-2010, 06:53 PM
Me: Use rollout and circle up! *Sandshrew gets into a ball and rolls in a circle Swallot and gets going fast and forms a dust cloud around Swallot making it even harder to see*

Pool
09-06-2010, 06:58 PM
Ocean: FIRE YOUR LAZAH *It repeatedy fired the laser forward which had to hit because technically you never said it stopped so it was still rolling and had to get hit by it*

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-06-2010, 07:04 PM
Ocean: FIRE YOUR LAZAH *It repeatedy fired the laser forward which had to hit because technically you never said it stopped so it was still rolling and had to get hit by it*
Me: *hears you say "Fire Your Lazah*
Dig it! * sandshrew dissapears and after the lasers beams quitand the smoke clears*
*you wonder where Sands went*
Up! *Sands comes from underground and smashes the now regular sized Swallot which does alot of damage since it is a ground type move*
Yeah sands now use MudShot to finish he off! *sends a blast of mud at swallot which should hit since Swallot is a slow pokemon*

Pool
09-06-2010, 07:09 PM
Me: *hears you say "Fire Your Lazah*
Dig it! * sandshrew dissapears and after the lasers beams quitand the smoke clears*
*you wonder where Sands went*
Up! *Sands comes from underground and smashes the now regular sized Swallot which does alot of damage since it is a ground type move*
Yeah sands now use MudShot to finish he off! *sends a blast of mud at swallot which should hit since Swallot is a slow pokemon*

Ocean: WHAT? MINIMIZE. *Swallot shrinks to near miniscule size then when the mud passes by it grows back to regular size* USE GUNK SHOT *Lots of poisonous trash was shot at Sands*

SageoftheSixPaths
09-06-2010, 07:11 PM
You know, I always wanted to try this thread. Anyone mind telling me how things work around here?

Pool
09-06-2010, 07:11 PM
(I got him. `:P Just respond to el PM.)

SageoftheSixPaths
09-06-2010, 07:13 PM
Can do. :]

Pool
09-06-2010, 07:18 PM
(So just follow the stuff i sent you.)

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-06-2010, 07:19 PM
Ocean: WHAT? MINIMIZE. *Swallot shrinks to near miniscule size then when the mud passes by it grows back to regular size* USE GUNK SHOT *Lots of poisonous trash was shot at Sands*
Me: Scoff.... Roll it. *Sands goes back into ball form and moves out of the way*
Now rollout *Sands goes into a ball and speeds towards Swallot and hits a rock giving his a slight elevation (like when you kick a soccer ball and gets some air like 2 feet off the ground) and smashes into Swallot's gut*

Pool
09-06-2010, 07:33 PM
(Yeah i know what elevation means. I'm not a COMPLETE dumbass. xD)

Ocean: *Before swalot even gets hit* Take the badge and get out. It right next to you on your left. *Swalot returns* Any more battles?
Pool: hello? ...
Ocean: ...
Pool: ...
Ocean: ...Get out...
Pool: But this is the first gym! I have to beat you to pass on!
Ocean: Fine. Triple battle. Now go Swalot Drifblim and Muk
Pool: Holy crap! TRIPLE?
Ocean: You heard me now go before i decide to attack YOU.
Pool: Yeah yeah... Go Nidoking Gengar and skorupi. Nidoking grab skorupi, hold it above your head and use earthquake. *Nidoking runs over to skorupi, grabs it, and causes a massive earthquake in the gym that hits Muk and Swallot* Gengar psychic muk *Muk gets raised into the air then gets bashed against the wall and gets KO'd*
Ocean: You suck muk. *Muk returns* use omnious wind on nidoking and Swallot use stockpile *Drifblim shoots a powerful and mysterious gust of wind at nidoking and swallot gained mass*
Pool: Nidoking get rid of skorupi! *Nidoking puts skorupi down and it crawl to the side then at drifblim and used poison fang and got it poisoned; Nidoking was hit with omnious wind* gengar use psychic on Swallot *swallot was raised and smashed against the floor which got him KO'd*
Ocean: What the... Drifblim use stockpile *drifblim gained mass*
Pool: Skorupi own it with Poison fang again! *Skorupi bit drifblim*
Ocean: Use Spit up! *Drifblim was about to use spit up but got KO'd cuz of poison* Killed by my own type.... Badge is right next to your friends now get out.
Pool: Gladly. *Returns pokemon then Walks over by kiba and grabs a badge* Tough or easy? Thoughts?

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-06-2010, 07:42 PM
(Yeah i know what elevation means. I'm not a COMPLETE dumbass. xD)

Ocean: *Before swalot even gets hit* Take the badge and get out. It right next to you on your left. *Swalot returns* Any more battles?
Pool: hello? ...
Ocean: ...
Pool: ...
Ocean: ...Get out...
Pool: But this is the first gym! I have to beat you to pass on!
Ocean: Fine. Triple battle. Now go Swalot Drifblim and Muk
Pool: Holy crap! TRIPLE?
Ocean: You heard me now go before i decide to attack YOU.
Pool: Yeah yeah... Go Nidoking Gengar and skorupi. Nidoking grab skorupi, hold it above your head and use earthquake. *Nidoking runs over to skorupi, grabs it, and causes a massive earthquake in the gym that hits Muk and Swallot* Gengar psychic muk *Muk gets raised into the air then gets bashed against the wall and gets KO'd*
Ocean: You suck muk. *Muk returns* use omnious wind on nidoking and Swallot use stockpile *Drifblim shoots a powerful and mysterious gust of wind at nidoking and swallot gained mass*
Pool: Nidoking get rid of skorupi! *Nidoking puts skorupi down and it crawl to the side then at drifblim and used poison fang and got it poisoned; Nidoking was hit with omnious wind* gengar use psychic on Swallot *swallot was raised and smashed against the floor which got him KO'd*
Ocean: What the... Drifblim use stockpile *drifblim gained mass*
Pool: Skorupi own it with Poison fang again! *Skorupi bit drifblim*
Ocean: Use Spit up! *Drifblim was about to use spit up but got KO'd cuz of poison* Killed by my own type.... Badge is right next to your friends now get out.
Pool: Gladly. *Returns pokemon then Walks over by kiba and grabs a badge* Tough or easy? Thoughts?
*is watching pool's battle*
Idk pool, i might have been expecting more from this region but it was a fun battle, it just disapoints me to see how mean he was to his Drifblim and Muk. Well atleast I got to see a new Sinnoh Pokemon.
I wonder how Kaiser will do.

Pool
09-06-2010, 07:45 PM
*is watching pool's battle*
Idk pool, i might have been expecting more from this region but it was a fun battle, it just disapoints me to see how mean he was to his Drifblim and Muk. Well atleast I got to see a new Sinnoh Pokemon.
I wonder how Kaiser will do.

Pool: Yeah well... Ocean is my brother. He got kicked out of the house when he was 16 so he's been giving everybody the cold shoulder since then... I'm suprised that hes a gym leader. Even if it is only the first and the weakest. It was kind of nice to see his face again though... I think Kaiser will do decent

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-06-2010, 07:54 PM
Pool: Yeah well... Ocean is my brother. He got kicked out of the house when he was 16 so he's been giving everybody the cold shoulder since then... I'm suprised that hes a gym leader. Even if it is only the first and the weakest. It was kind of nice to see his face again though... I think Kaiser will do decent
Me: Really? thats cool ig that someone in your family made a name of themselves, I bet he had to go easy on us though, I bet he has alot stronger pokemon.
Well The next gym leader used to be Kaiser's GF. I know weird, she escaped our small farm villgae and became a Gym Leader. I envy her, she is strong, we used to train with her we were all really good friends.......until Kaiser hit puberty and they became more than friends and she left him at the farm and she left with her aron, cranidos and beldum and became a strong trainer, and look where she is. It should be a good battle between them.

Pool
09-06-2010, 08:01 PM
Me: Really? thats cool ig that someone in your family made a name of themselves, I bet he had to go easy on us though, I bet he has alot stronger pokemon.
Well The next gym leader used to be Kaiser's GF. I know weird, she escaped our small farm villgae and became a Gym Leader. I envy her, she is strong, we used to train with her we were all really good friends.......until Kaiser hit puberty and they became more than friends and she left him at the farm and she left with her aron, cranidos and beldum and became a strong trainer, and look where she is. It should be a good battle between them.

Pool:Good and akward... And Eh Ocean hasn't really made a name for himself, hes only the first. Just between you and me, i was going easy on him.
Ocean: What are you two still doing here get out! *throws his shoe at us then falls back asleep on the battlefield like last time*
Pool: Nobody really liked him at home anyway... Now lets go. *Drags you outside of the gym with me* So Kaiser got a girlfriend... Who knew he had such game.

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-06-2010, 08:05 PM
Pool:Good and akward... And Eh Ocean hasn't really made a name for himself, hes only the first. Just between you and me, i was going easy on him.
Ocean: What are you two still doing here get out! *throws his shoe at us then falls back asleep on the battlefield like last time*
Pool: Nobody really liked him at home anyway... Now lets go. *Drags you outside of the gym with me* So Kaiser got a girlfriend... Who knew he had such game.
Me: *being pulled* He had......... we both liked her but she liked Kiaser more cause he had a pokemon and I didn't lol....

SageoftheSixPaths
09-06-2010, 08:06 PM
[Do you guys mind if I post here even though I haven't been confirmed by Kaiser yet? I have my profile and stuff set up. Pool's seen it.]

Pool
09-06-2010, 08:08 PM
Me: *being pulled* He had......... we both liked her but she liked Kiaser more cause he had a pokemon and I didn't lol....

Pool: Oh i see. The old "let the girl choose". Not the best idea. You should've locked kaiser in a closet or something... xD but now to the important things. Is she hot?

[Do you guys mind if I post here even though I haven't been confirmed by Kaiser yet? I have my profile and stuff set up. Pool's seen it.]

(Go for it. Start in twinleaf. Might want to post it here or PM it to kiba so he can see it first.)

SageoftheSixPaths
09-06-2010, 08:10 PM
[I'll post it here.]

Name: Katch
Region: Sinnoh

Starter: Bronzor (Brozzy)

Personality: Completely out of his mind on the surface, but in reality is a tactical genius during battle. He cares for his Pokemon more than anything else in the world, and he commonly spends more time with them than real people. His favorite food is raspberries.

Appearance: Tall (6'3") and lean in build; always has a purple flat brimmed hat on his head that sits slightly crooked; purple and black leather vest on top of a normal black t-shirt; black and purple jeans that sit loosely on his frame; black and purple high top sneakers on his feet; large silver necklace that hangs out over his chest; tanned skin that's almost completely covered in scars; reflective black sunglasses; black and purple fingerless gloves

[If I have time, I'll try to draw a picture of him. For now, though, a description will have to do]

Gear: Pokedex; Five Pokeballs

Background: Katch comes from a long line of Pokemon masters. His own mother was at one time a renowned Gym Leader in the Sinnoh region, and it was she who raised him in an environment surrounded by Pokemon on Mt. Coronet. Ever since then, he played with and trained with his mother's Pokemon until the fatal day she simply disappeared. Katch spent days with Brozzy, his first and favorite Pokemon, waiting for her return and was forced to fend for himself. He had no friends, no father, and no other family besides his Pokemon. During those days, Katch waited and waited, but his mother never returned. She simply vanished as if into thin air. Since that day, Katch has been scouring the world looking for his mother, confident that if he makes it to the top of the Pokemon world then he'll have all the connections he'll need to find her.

Badges: 0

Pool
09-06-2010, 08:14 PM
(Checks out to me.) Go. For. It.

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-06-2010, 08:16 PM
Pool: Oh i see. The old "let the girl choose". Not the best idea. You should've locked kaiser in a closet or something... xD but now to the important things. Is she hot?

(Go for it. Start in twinleaf. Might want to post it here or PM it to kiba so he can see it first.)
Me: *laughs* she was to me when I was 9.
haven't seen her since, we will see when we get to Eterna City.
*Sigh* Where did Kaiser go.

Pool
09-06-2010, 08:18 PM
Pool: 9... Forget it.

(Night Kiba dad wants me to sleepz.)

Pool
09-07-2010, 04:41 AM
( |lHEY SOUL SISTERl| )

Vocaloid
09-07-2010, 05:08 AM
(o hai Sage. Welcome. I used to be the owner of this but I can't keep up so I let Kaiser have it.

I'm starting in Sinnoh again too. We can be rivals since we're new and not as strong `:P)

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-07-2010, 05:18 AM
(Blah Blah blah!)

Vocaloid
09-07-2010, 05:23 AM
(I can't go to school cause we can't find the car keys Dx

.....But I still only get about an hour on the laptop, at MAX...So....yeah...)

(-sigh-)

KaiserKMPunk
09-07-2010, 01:02 PM
(Hey everyone)

Pool
09-07-2010, 01:36 PM
(Stop copying my sig! xD!)

KaiserKMPunk
09-07-2010, 01:37 PM
(Stop copying my sig! xD!)

(Has Kiba beaten the 1st Gym yet?)

Pool
09-07-2010, 01:43 PM
( Because when they arrive, they they'll bring the fire make you real-ize that your levels should be higher what i say, goes. you will just remember i will rock i will rock i will rock.

/Kevin Rudolf - Let it rock (COVER) Pool. :cool: Yeah lol sorry i am bored. Stay tuned for a California Gurls(KATY PERRY IS HOT) parody.)

Pool
09-07-2010, 01:44 PM
(Has Kiba beaten the 1st Gym yet?)

(Yeah...)

Ocean: I don't wanna battle. Go muk *Muk comes out of its pokeball*

KaiserKMPunk
09-07-2010, 01:48 PM
(Yeah...)

Ocean: I don't wanna battle. Go muk *Muk comes out of its pokeball*

Kaiser: Go Lecta. Use ThunderPunch followed by Earthquake! *Lecta charged his fisted and an towards Muk*

Pool
09-07-2010, 01:52 PM
Ocean: Dodge it. *Muk is so slow he can't dodge the thunderpunch. The punch itself did close to nothing but the electricty fully paralyzed muk and shocked his insides Then he gets owned by the earthquake and gets KO'd* You suck return go Drifblim use omnious wind *Muk returns and drifblim shoots a powerful and mysterious rush of wind at Lecta*

KaiserKMPunk
09-07-2010, 01:55 PM
Ocean: Dodge it. *Muk is so slow he can't dodge the thunderpunch. The punch itself did close to nothing but the electricty fully paralyzed muk and shocked his insides Then he gets owned by the earthquake and gets KO'd* You suck return go Drifblim use omnious wind *Muk returns and drifblim shoots a powerful and mysterious rush of wind at Lecta*

Kaiser: Lecta take the Ominous Wind and use Thunderbolt followed by Thunderpunch! *Lecta charged his fists one he shot up in the air the other one he ran towards at Drifblim*

Pool
09-07-2010, 01:57 PM
Kaiser: Lecta take the Ominous Wind and use Thunderbolt followed by Thunderpunch! *Lecta charged his fists one he shot up in the air the other one he ran towards at Drifblim*

Ocean: Spin dodge *Drifblim spin dodges thunderbolt then floats upward to dodge thunderpunch* Now stockpile *It grew in mass*

KaiserKMPunk
09-07-2010, 02:01 PM
Ocean: Spin dodge *Drifblim spin dodges thunderbolt then floats upward to dodge thunderpunch* Now stockpile *It grew in mass*

Lecta: Use Rain Dance then Thunder! *Leta dances and then rain falls. Then he summons a Thunder storm and lightning starts striking the ground and pokemon alike*

(Can't Dodge it Thunder + Rain Dance = 100% Precision)

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-07-2010, 02:03 PM
Me: *sneaks in to watch kaiser*
Oh snap! xD
He copied us pikachu!!!

Pool
09-07-2010, 02:03 PM
Lecta: Use Rain Dance then Thunder! *Leta dances and then rain falls. Then he summons a Thunder storm and lightning starts striking the ground and pokemon alike*

(Can't Dodge it Thunder + Rain Dance = 100% Precision)

( iknow. )

Ocean: Don't die on me here. *Drifblim hangs on* Use spit up *It shoots a blue beam at lecta*

kay
09-07-2010, 02:05 PM
can i please start my pokemon advuntere to? {as in can i join} :mrgreen:

KaiserKMPunk
09-07-2010, 02:07 PM
( iknow. )

Ocean: Don't die on me here. *Drifblim hangs on* Use spit up *It shoots a blue beam at lecta*

Kaiser: Lecta Detect! *Lecta blocks the Spit Up* Now use THUNDA!!!!!! *he summons a Thunder storm and lightning starts striking the ground and pokemon alike*

KaiserKMPunk
09-07-2010, 02:11 PM
can i please start my pokemon advuntere to? {as in can i join} :mrgreen:

( Yes just send me your application and you may start. Also when speaking Out Of Character use brackets like the ones I'm using)

Pool
09-07-2010, 02:46 PM
Kaiser: Lecta Detect! *Lecta blocks the Spit Up* Now use THUNDA!!!!!! *he summons a Thunder storm and lightning starts striking the ground and pokemon alike*

Ocean: *Drifblim gets hit by the thunder and gets KO'd* Go swalot *Drifblim comes out of its pokeball while swalot comes out* Use stockpile *Swalot gained mass*

kay
09-07-2010, 02:49 PM
*walks out of the woods with Charmander walking next to me* oh awesome its a pokemon fight! *tunrs to Charmander*
I want you to look closely at this and remmber atlist some of their moves ok buddy? *Char char*

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-07-2010, 02:56 PM
(sweet a charmander)

Pool
09-07-2010, 02:59 PM
(My venusaur could beat it `:P )

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-07-2010, 03:00 PM
(My venusaur could beat it `:P )
(when it become a beastly chaizard! `o.o")

Pool
09-07-2010, 03:02 PM
(Don't flatter yourself. Oh and btw you might be the only one that lost a pokemon against ocean... lol)

kay
09-07-2010, 03:03 PM
(sweet a charmander)

{*charmander snifs you*
huh he seems to like you, hey do you know where i can catch a Trapinch?
I"ve allways wanted a flygon}

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-07-2010, 03:04 PM
(Thats cause you exploded you "beep" and pikachu could kick your cloyster, tenticruel and beedrill's @$$ anyday...lol)

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-07-2010, 03:06 PM
{*charmander snifs you*
huh he seems to like you, hey do you know where i can catch a Trapinch?
I"ve allways wanted a flygon}
(read the rules lol, trapinch is not avalible in kanto so you will have to wait or trade with another member who has one or can get one for you in Hoenn, and BTW you should do Sinnoh cause you could join Vocaloid or SageoftheSixPaths group or with us cause we ar ein one of the first towns there)

Pool
09-07-2010, 03:08 PM
(Thats cause you exploded you "beep" and pikachu could kick your cloyster, tenticruel and beedrill's @$$ anyday...lol)

( Ya got owned xD Not tentacruel dude, the thunder would reflect off its shell)

kay
09-07-2010, 03:08 PM
(read the rules lol, trapinch is not avalible in kanto so you will have to wait or trade with another member who has one or can get one for you in Hoenn, and BTW you should do Sinnoh cause you could join Vocaloid or SageoftheSixPaths group or with us cause we ar ein one of the first towns there)

( I have to finish kanto first right?)

Pool
09-07-2010, 03:11 PM

(No you can jump right into sinnoh if you want to.)

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-07-2010, 03:12 PM
(you don't have to go in order, alot of people started in Sinnoh, we skipped Johto and Hoenn after kanto)

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-07-2010, 03:13 PM
( Ya got owned xD Not tentacruel dude, the thunder would reflect off its shell)
(>.>' thats not pikachu's only move, and tentacruel? don't you mena cloyster?)

Pool
09-07-2010, 03:15 PM
(>.>' thats not pikachu's only move, and tentacruel? don't you mena cloyster?)

(Yeah sorry about that but cloyster is like the Fourth highest Defense of all pokemon. Ever. And cloyster is a tank. That is all)

kay
09-07-2010, 03:15 PM
(ok then i guess i'll start in shinon but i can keep charmander right?)

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-07-2010, 03:17 PM
(i am fine with it, we don't follow the rules that strictly since there are few members)

kay
09-07-2010, 03:20 PM
(i am fine with it, we don't follow the rules that strictly since there are few members)

(ok, want to help me catch a Trapinch now?)

Pool
09-07-2010, 03:20 PM

(Start in twinleaf town, then go to Sandgem,talk to rowan then go on.)

kay
09-07-2010, 03:26 PM
(Start in twinleaf town, then go to Sandgem,talk to rowan then go on.)

(ok)
*Kay picked up his bag and sent charmander out of his pokeball and left his house heading towards Sandgem*, its a new day charmander and were going to train hard and be the best!

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-07-2010, 03:27 PM
(ok, want to help me catch a Trapinch now?)
(sure meet me in oreburgh and I will fly you to Desert in Hoenn and you will find one there probably)

Vocaloid
09-07-2010, 03:27 PM
(Hey guys.

My rule of Plt!Sinnoh Dex stil applies right?

Anyway I think I'm gonna restart and build a different team.)

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-07-2010, 03:31 PM
(sweet you should join Kay)

Pool
09-07-2010, 03:31 PM
(Hey guys.

(Uh. Idk. and btw, rawr)

kay
09-07-2010, 03:33 PM
(Hey guys.

(Hey im just starting to)

kay
09-07-2010, 03:36 PM
(sweet you should join Kay)

*Kay noticed a sign* "to oreburgh city"
guess thats for us charmander *charmander is ten feet away playing with a leaf*... I really should train him better -_-"
*Kay kept walking and charmander followed*

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-07-2010, 04:04 PM
*walks around the Oreburgh mine looking at the place*
This would be a good place to train if i had weak pokemon....... wait Eevee!
*Starts training eevee*
Use Shadow Ball!
Nice job that's 7 geodudes in a row! Woah look a onix!
Use shadow ball! *hits*
Not much damage..... Use dig!
Come out to the left an hit em with Bite! *bites on*
Yeah.......*Onix smashes Eevee against a wall*
Yikes he is weak use Quick attack! *hits*
yeah good job that was a good one!
Miner: Nice battle Catch! *throws a bell* http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/a/ad/Bag_Soothe_Bell_Sprite.png (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Bag_Soothe_Bell_Sprite.png) (its a soothe bell)
Me: Sweet thanks! *ties it around Eevee's neck* You get it since your great battleing got it for us!

kay
09-07-2010, 04:23 PM
*walks through the forest as i hear a cutting sound from between the trees* hmm wonder whats that,chamander get ready *charmander's tail flame grew a bit and walked aside me through the trees* oh awesome its a Scyther im going to catch it!
chamander use headbutt on it !
*charmander ren through the bushes and head butted the Scyther* good job charmander!
Scyther ren towards charmander swinging its blades*, charmander use agility and then use ember! *charmander dodged the Scyther's atack and then used ember on it* awesome work charmander! now finish it with another head butt *charmander ren towards the waren out Scyther and headbutted him and the Scyther passed out*
alright go pokeball *Kay threw a pokeball at the Scyther* come on * the pokeball shaked slightly and the buttin turned white*
awesome we caught a Scyther good job charmander!

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-07-2010, 04:31 PM
*enters the pokemon center, sits on a chair while Eevee gets healed and gets bored*
Geez this sucks eh Pikachu?
Pika: Pika!
Me: couldn't say it any better myself.........we need something to do.

kay
09-07-2010, 04:34 PM
*wallks in the pokemon center and gives joy two pokeballs* can you please heal my cahrmander and Scyther?,thankyou.
*sits on a chair searching the pokedex for Scyther*

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-07-2010, 04:42 PM
*wallks in the pokemon center and gives joy two pokeballs* can you please heal my cahrmander and Scyther?,thankyou.
*sits on a chair searching the pokedex for Scyther*
*gets up and sits in the chair next to you*
New trainer? What pokemon do you got?

kay
09-07-2010, 04:46 PM
*gets up and sits in the chair next to you*
New trainer? What pokemon do you got?

yeah just started today actually, well i started with a charmander and just caught a schyter

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-07-2010, 04:48 PM
yeah just started today actually, well i started with a charmander and just caught a schyter
Cool, so what pokemon are you looking forward to catching. Sorry if I am bothering you it just brings back memories of when I started my first journey in Kanto.

kay
09-07-2010, 04:53 PM
Cool, so what pokemon are you looking forward to catching. Sorry if I am bothering you it just brings back memories of when I started my first journey in Kanto.

well im planing to go to the safari zone and try to catch a torus there but i heard that most of them left the zone and are really rare now and a dratini if i can and maybe a rhyhorn, and its ok im not really botherd

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-07-2010, 04:55 PM
well im planing to go to the safari zone and try to catch a torus there but i heard that most of them left the zone and are really rare now and a dratini if i can and maybe a rhyhorn, and its ok im not really botherd
Good luck with that, this is Sinnoh its rare to find Kanto pokemon here.
Thats why I like to go to other regions when there are pokemon I really want, like Hoenn.

(Ask about Trapinch! lol)

kay
09-07-2010, 04:59 PM
Good luck with that, this is Sinnoh its rare to find Kanto pokemon here.
Thats why I like to go to other regions when there are pokemon I really want, like Hoenn.

(Ask about Trapinch! lol)

(lol sorry)
*my name gets called* well thats me *i pick up my pokeballs and gets tready to leave* oh yeah i've allways wanted a flygon and i think they evolve from Trapinch any idea where i can get one?

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-07-2010, 05:17 PM
Hoenn. But getting there is a challenge......... You don't have any water or flying pokemon....
I could fly you there if you like?

kay
09-07-2010, 05:19 PM
Hoenn. But getting there is a challenge......... You don't have any water or flying pokemon....
I could fly you there if you like?

well...i do have Schyter but i just caught it so i dont think i should risk it...it would be really helpfull if you could fly me

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-07-2010, 05:36 PM
well...i do have Schyter but i just caught it so i dont think i should risk it...it would be really helpfull if you could fly me
Go Charizard! http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/a/a1/Spr_4h_006.png (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Spr_4h_006.png) *charizard comes out and breaths fire into the air and looks at your charmander*
Char: Charrr!
*gets on back* We need to get there fast Charizard, the desert in Hoenn!
Get on dude!

kay
09-07-2010, 05:41 PM
Go Charizard! http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/a/a1/Spr_4h_006.png (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Spr_4h_006.png) *charizard comes out and breaths fire into the air and looks at your charmander*
Char: Charrr!
*gets on back* We need to get there fast Charizard, the desert in Hoenn!
Get on dude!

charamnder get in *charmander gets inside his pokemon* schyter come out!* schyter comes out of his pokeball* schyter use your speed and fly infront of us and look out for any strange things "schyter: schy,schy"
*gets on charizard* ok im ready lets go!

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-07-2010, 06:21 PM
charamnder get in *charmander gets inside his pokemon* schyter come out!* schyter comes out of his pokeball* schyter use your speed and fly infront of us and look out for any strange things "schyter: schy,schy"
*gets on charizard* ok im ready lets go!
*flies off*
*after a few hours* there is Hoenn here take these *hands you the go-goggles*
theses sheild the sand from the sand storm for you!
*lands*
Here you go look around! *i yell over the storm*
I have never been in Hoenn before

Pool
09-07-2010, 06:24 PM
(I wanna be a champion, so freakin bad. Get all the pokemon i never had. I wanna be the leader of, the sinn-oh region. Smilin Next to kaiser and kiba...

Yeah i would have a show like oak uh
I would be the host of
Everyday is christmas
Give Poolie a wish list
I probly pull a kaiser and kiba
And maybe travel to lave geneva
Give away a few pokemon like here lady have this
And finally make jirachi give me a last wish

WIN)

Vocaloid
09-07-2010, 06:35 PM
(Eevee, Absol, Porygon, Houndour, Gible, Riolu/Heracross)

(I think I've decided my team >> <<

Too bad I can't rp until tomorrow maybe. Dx)

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-08-2010, 04:47 AM
*Charizard is flying in the sandstorm*
Me: Keep it up! This is good training for you to control your flight control!

KaiserKMPunk
09-08-2010, 12:58 PM
Ocean: *Drifblim gets hit by the thunder and gets KO'd* Go swalot *Drifblim comes out of its pokeball while swalot comes out* Use stockpile *Swalot gained mass*

Kaiser: Lecta use Earthquake and Thunder!

Monster Addict92
09-08-2010, 12:59 PM
looks fun, but so many rules O_O

KaiserKMPunk
09-08-2010, 01:08 PM
looks fun, but so many rules O_O

(We really aren't that strict to the rules due to so few members...)

Monster Addict92
09-08-2010, 01:14 PM
so just start out like you would in the games? and just travel where i want to and defeat gym leaders?

Vocaloid
09-08-2010, 01:18 PM
(Pretty much. Thought I always envisioned it a mix of the games and the mangas.)

KaiserKMPunk
09-08-2010, 01:27 PM
so just start out like you would in the games? and just travel where i want to and defeat gym leaders?

(Just be sure to send me your profile, and use brackets when your not speaking in character)

Pool
09-08-2010, 01:38 PM
Kaiser: Lecta use Earthquake and Thunder!

Ocean: *Swalot dies* I don't care if you beat me. You only used 3 moves the entire time... But whatever I'll give the next gym leader a call to own ya. *Throws a badge at your head*

Monster Addict92
09-08-2010, 01:39 PM
(oh sorry, and can i just post it here? do i have to pm it? and is there certain pokemon i have to choose from when picking my first one?)

KaiserKMPunk
09-08-2010, 01:46 PM
Ocean: *Swalot dies* I don't care if you beat me. You only used 3 moves the entire time... But whatever I'll give the next gym leader a call to own ya. *Throws a badge at your head*

Kaiser: *Lecta catches badge and hands it to me* Good job. You were awesome out there. *Me and Lecta walk outside to Pool and Jake* Hey we won and I only used Lecta. Are you guys ready to go to Eterna?

Pool
09-08-2010, 01:48 PM
Kaiser: *Lecta catches badge and hands it to me* Good job. You were awesome out there. *Me and Lecta walk outside to Pool and Jake* Hey we won and I only used Lecta. Are you guys ready to go to Eterna?

Pool: Yeah i am... And are you blind? Kiba left for the pokemon center a while ago... Idk why hes not back yet... And a fun fact: Ocean is my brother.

KaiserKMPunk
09-08-2010, 01:50 PM
(oh sorry, and can i just post it here? do i have to pm it? and is there certain pokemon i have to choose from when picking my first one?)

(I'd prefer you send it to me. And just be sure the Pokemon you want as your starter is not fully evolved and from the same region. Exceptions are like if it has a baby form that is only in johto like Pichu you can make Pikachu your starter in Kanto since Pichu didn't originate there.)

KaiserKMPunk
09-08-2010, 01:52 PM
Pool: Yeah i am... And are you blind? Kiba left for the pokemon center a while ago... Idk why hes not back yet... And a fun fact: Ocean is my brother.

Kaiser: Awkward... He does act like you though... Wanna ditch him again... I hate waiting...

Pool
09-08-2010, 01:55 PM
Kaiser: Awkward... He does act like you though... Wanna ditch him again... I hate waiting...

Pool: NO HE DOESN'T. He got kicked out of the house at 16. We all didn't really like him... Rawr. And yeah lets ditch

(BRB)

KaiserKMPunk
09-08-2010, 02:00 PM
Pool: NO HE DOESN'T. He got kicked out of the house at 16. We all didn't really like him... Rawr. And yeah lets ditch

(BRB)

(Ok)

Kaiser: Hey take it easy I was kidding. Okay see ya! *Kaiser and Lecta race to the TG entrance and race through the tunnel and find an exit that leads to Floroma Town* Man so many flowers... Hey what's that? *Kaiser runs over to the Windmill Power Generator Place* Look it's some sorta Plugin Like thing. I want it! *Kaiser jumps the fence and grabs it* Holy Crap it's an Electrizier! This means you can evolve! I just have to give you this and trade you and get you back. I wonder if Pool will help us.

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-08-2010, 02:06 PM
(OMFG!!!! Kaiser and pool i might just have to take you off my cool people thingy in my sig! `~( )

KaiserKMPunk
09-08-2010, 03:18 PM
(OMFG!!!! Kaiser and pool i might just have to take you off my cool people thingy in my sig! `~( )

(Pool hasn't posted back so you could technicallly ditch him and meet me there.)

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-08-2010, 03:20 PM
(I have to wait for the Kay kid)

KaiserKMPunk
09-08-2010, 03:24 PM
(I have to wait for the Kay kid)

(Oh well it looks like pool is offline now. I've always wondered why he used pool as a username?)

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-08-2010, 03:30 PM
(Yeah. Why did you use Kaiser?)

KaiserKMPunk
09-08-2010, 03:33 PM
(Yeah. Why did you use Kaiser?)

(Kaiser means Emperor in German and KM means Kyle Matt which are my first and middle names, and Punk stands for skaterpunk which i was but not anymore... So Kaiser KM Punk)

Monster Addict92
09-08-2010, 03:35 PM
(alright cool, i'll come up with a character then)

KaiserKMPunk
09-08-2010, 03:52 PM
(alright cool, i'll come up with a character then)

(Cool, I'll be waiting.)

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-08-2010, 03:53 PM
(@ kaiser: Thats coolio
@Monster: Arn't you ClouKora? I am pretty sure.)

KaiserKMPunk
09-08-2010, 04:09 PM
(@ kaiser: Thats coolio
@Monster: Arn't you ClouKora? I am pretty sure.)

(I know it's kind of obvious but why did you choose Kiba_Inuzuka as your name. {sorry i've kinda run out of things to say}

My band is doing awesome except another band is coping us...`#()

Pool
09-08-2010, 07:35 PM
(Ok)

Kaiser: Hey take it easy I was kidding. Okay see ya! *Kaiser and Lecta race to the TG entrance and race through the tunnel and find an exit that leads to Floroma Town* Man so many flowers... Hey what's that? *Kaiser runs over to the Windmill Power Generator Place* Look it's some sorta Plugin Like thing. I want it! *Kaiser jumps the fence and grabs it* Holy Crap it's an Electrizier! This means you can evolve! I just have to give you this and trade you and get you back. I wonder if Pool will help us.

Pool: You better be kidding... Rawr... Whats the rush. *Slowly walks to the TG entrance with turtwig* Yawn... *Gets through the tunnel* ugh... I need to nap... *Arrives in floroama town then lays down in some flowers*
Girl: HEY *kicks me*
Pool: What? I need a nap. >_>
Girl: You just layed on my flowers... THAT TOOK ME FIVE MONTHS TO GROW
Pool: Sorry?
Girl: YA THINK?
Pool: Bye. *Walks off with turtwig to the windmill thing* Hey Kaiser.

KaiserKMPunk
09-09-2010, 12:52 PM
Pool: You better be kidding... Rawr... Whats the rush. *Slowly walks to the TG entrance with turtwig* Yawn... *Gets through the tunnel* ugh... I need to nap... *Arrives in floroama town then lays down in some flowers*
Girl: HEY *kicks me*
Pool: What? I need a nap. >_>
Girl: You just layed on my flowers... THAT TOOK ME FIVE MONTHS TO GROW
Pool: Sorry?
Girl: YA THINK?
Pool: Bye. *Walks off with turtwig to the windmill thing* Hey Kaiser.

Kaiser: Uh? Why is there an angry mob of people that are saying get Pool with torches and pitch forks behind you?

Pool
09-09-2010, 01:55 PM
Kaiser: Uh? Why is there an angry mob of people that are saying get Pool with torches and pitch forks behind you?

Pool: Because you are high and are seeing illusions. They are not there. xD

The Ninja Lord Of Awesome
09-09-2010, 02:39 PM
[looks interesting]

KaiserKMPunk
09-09-2010, 03:54 PM
Pool: Because you are high and are seeing illusions. They are not there. xD

Kaiser: Nope, they are right behind you *Mob carries Pool away*

Pool
09-09-2010, 05:23 PM
Kaiser: Nope, they are right behind you *Mob carries Pool away*

Pool: Lies.

(I'm not in the mood for this.)

Pool
09-09-2010, 07:27 PM
( I have decided I AM writing a fanfic of all of our pokemon adventures. I am also including daniel to make his spirit live on. It's basically gonna be what we do here but in a story form. PM me if you wanna know anything more i guess)

Vocaloid
09-10-2010, 02:51 PM
(So I've got the computer for about less than 2 hours~)

(...Now I gotta figure out how to start...I don't wanna start like i did last time...)

Kiba_Inuzuka
09-10-2010, 02:52 PM
(ha..)

KaiserKMPunk
09-10-2010, 02:59 PM
Pool: Lies.

(I'm not in the mood for this.)

Kaiser: Help me evolve Lecta. Would you?

Vocaloid
09-10-2010, 03:37 PM
(Dood.....it'd be cool if our Pokemon could talk xD)

The sun was up, the time being around 10 AM. A girl walked out of her town with a white and black Pokemon beside her. "Ready Abby?" Absol nodded, and they left the town of Twinleaf. The girl's name was Sayo and she was begging her own Pokemon adventure.

KaiserKMPunk
09-10-2010, 03:43 PM
Kaiser: *Yawn* I'm going to head to Sandgem Town I hear Platinum is visiting there! *Races off to Sandgem with Lecta by his side* Maybe she'll help me evolve you! What do you think about that, Lecta? Lecta jumps in the air and lands on his hands and sends a bolt of electricity into the air. You've got a lot of energy stored up in you don'tcha buddy? Lecta nods. Well maybe well find a good opponent on the way there.

(Pool, Kiba. Since I am splitting from you all and taking my own path. I am doing this because I am both your rivals along with Kaine, and I think it would be best to head off in our own directions, training on our own then meeting at the Championship and having an all out battle against one another.)

Vocaloid
09-10-2010, 04:14 PM
(I see what you did there.)

After an hour from getting lost, she finally found Sandgem town. "Whew...now...not sure what I should do next.." She walked around the town.

Pool
09-10-2010, 04:46 PM
Kaiser: *Yawn* I'm going to head to Sandgem Town I hear Platinum is visiting there! *Races off to Sandgem with Lecta by his side* Maybe she'll help me evolve you! What do you think about that, Lecta? Lecta jumps in the air and lands on his hands and sends a bolt of electricity into the air. You've got a lot of energy stored up in you don'tcha buddy? Lecta nods. Well maybe well find a good opponent on the way there.

(Pool, Kiba. Since I am splitting from you all and taking my own path. I am doing this because I am both your rivals along with Kaine, and I think it would be best to head off in our own directions, training on our own then meeting at the Championship and having an all out battle against one another.)

(I 'm taking a short weekend break to do the fanfic. )

KaiserKMPunk
09-10-2010, 05:22 PM
Kaiser: Phew! Man that was a long run wasn't it Lecta? Lecta pants and nods his head. I wonder where Platinum is? I hope we didn't miss her.. That Might Be Her Over There! *Kaiser runs over to a girl with an Absol*

(9th Grade sucks, too much homework, not enough time, too many quizes/group activities *I prefer to work alone because I think better when people aren't gossiping* I have only had time to draw ONE PICTURE!!! In 8th Grade I could draw 3 in a week... The only good things is we can take clubs and There is an Anime Club at our school! And all classes are taught by a teacher at the school and I can't wait until I see who it is!)

Pool
09-10-2010, 05:55 PM
(Time to get started...)

Vocaloid
09-10-2010, 06:12 PM
Kaiser: Phew! Man that was a long run wasn't it Lecta? Lecta pants and nods his head. I wonder where Platinum is? I hope we didn't miss her.. That Might Be Her Over There! *Kaiser runs over to a girl with an Absol*

(9th Grade sucks, too much homework, not enough time, too many quizes/group activities *I prefer to work alone because I think better when people aren't gossiping* I have only had time to draw ONE PICTURE!!! In 8th Grade I could draw 3 in a week... The only good things is we can take clubs and There is an Anime Club at our school! And all classes are taught by a teacher at the school and I can't wait until I see who it is!)

She kept walking until Abby poked her side. "Hm?" She saw a boy running towards her.

KaiserKMPunk
09-10-2010, 06:37 PM
She kept walking until Abby poked her side. "Hm?" She saw a boy running towards her.

Kaiser: Hi! Wait you aren't Platinum. Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused. To make up for it Wanna Battle?

Pool
09-10-2010, 06:59 PM
(Heres a summary of the first chapter... Pool gets out of bed, goes to Prof. Oaks lab and gets bulby. Pool then begins his journey...)

Vocaloid
09-10-2010, 07:07 PM
Kaiser: Hi! Wait you aren't Platinum. Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused. To make up for it Wanna Battle?

"Uh...no. I just started a journey to collect all of the badges. All I have for a Pokemon is Abby, my family's Absol."

Pool
09-10-2010, 07:55 PM
(Click the link in my sig! Please read it!)

KaiserKMPunk
09-11-2010, 06:17 AM
"Uh...no. I just started a journey to collect all of the badges. All I have for a Pokemon is Abby, my family's Absol."

Kaiser: Don't Worry. I'll only choose one of my Pokemon, Plus I let you choose it. Go Lecta, Devil, Goggles, Beast! *Electabuzz, Houndoor, Yanma, Eevee appear* Go on and pick one.

Vocaloid
09-11-2010, 09:48 AM
Kaiser: Don't Worry. I'll only choose one of my Pokemon, Plus I let you choose it. Go Lecta, Devil, Goggles, Beast! *Electabuzz, Houndoor, Yanma, Eevee appear* Go on and pick one.

"Um...ok." She put a finger to her chin and thought. "I pick...that one." She pointed to the Yanma.

(I forget, how are moves in this again? I mean the ones they know and will learn, cause...yeah (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Absol_(Pok%C3%A9mon)))

KaiserKMPunk
09-11-2010, 10:16 AM
Kaiser: Goggle huh? Okay Go Goggles! Use Silver Wind! *Yanma flaps it's wings and sends out silver cresents at Absol*

Vocaloid
09-11-2010, 10:37 AM
"Dodge with Quick Attack and use Razor Wind!" Abby used Quick attack to swiftly dodge the attack. The scythe on it's head started glowing white and it swung it, releasing white cresent blades of energy at Yanma.

KaiserKMPunk
09-11-2010, 10:41 AM
"Dodge with Quick Attack and use Razor Wind!" Abby used Quick attack to swiftly dodge the attack. The scythe on it's head started glowing white and it swung it, releasing white cresent blades of energy at Yanma.

Kaiser: Goggles use Silver Wind again! *Goggles dodged the Razor Wind due to the speed boost he got from his ability and Goggles started to flap its wings releasing silver cresents 9twice as many as before) and shot them at Absol*

(How do I copy a story I wrote and paste it in a PM without everything but the first sentence getting cut off?)

Pool
09-11-2010, 10:56 AM
Kaiser: Goggles use Silver Wind again! *Goggles dodged the Razor Wind due to the speed boost he got from his ability and Goggles started to flap its wings releasing silver cresents 9twice as many as before) and shot them at Absol*

(How do I copy a story I wrote and paste it in a PM without everything but the first sentence getting cut off?)

(Copy/Paste into notepad then into forum.

Edit: NVM you got it on fb.)

KaiserKMPunk
09-11-2010, 10:59 AM
(Copy/Paste into notepad then into forum.

Edit: NVM you got it on fb.)

(I already tried notepad, It didn't work either)

Vocaloid
09-11-2010, 11:03 AM

(Cut it down and send it in multiple PMs?)

"Use Detect!" Absol's eyes started glowing blue and it dodged every cresent. (That''s apparently how it works in the anime). "Now use, Slash!" Absol ran up to Goggles, swinging the blade on it's head.

Pool
09-11-2010, 11:05 AM
(I posted chapter 2 for whoever wants to read... It was shorter than I expected. >_>)

KaiserKMPunk
09-11-2010, 11:10 AM
(Cut it down and send it in multiple PMs?)

"Use Detect!" Absol's eyes started glowing blue and it dodged every cresent. (That''s apparently how it works in the anime). "Now use, Slash!" Absol ran up to Goggles, swinging the blade on it's head.

Kaiser: Detect Goggles! *Goggles Eyes turned blue and blocked the slash* You're pretty good for a Rookie, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to finish this now. Goggles release the stored energy! *Goggles started to glow*http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/06/Spr_4p_469.pngYanmega! Use Anceint Power an Silver Wind *Goggles flapped it's wings and shot silver cresents and rocks at Absol*

Vocaloid
09-11-2010, 11:31 AM
"Wow, I've never seen a Pokemon evovle before....." She shook her head, having caught herself being distracted. "DT!" Absol made clones of itself and split up between them. "Now Future Sight then go in with Slash!" All of the Absol's bodies started glowing a little, then they all charged at Goggles while clones disappeared from being hit. The real one ended up being hit and knocked back a bit, causing all of the clones to disappear.

KaiserKMPunk
09-11-2010, 11:36 AM
"Wow, I've never seen a Pokemon evovle before....." She shook her head, having caught herself being distracted. "DT!" Absol made clones of itself and split up between them. "Now Future Sight then go in with Slash!" All of the Absol's bodies started glowing a little, then they all charged at Goggles while clones disappeared from being hit. The real one ended up being hit and knocked back a bit, causing all of the clones to disappear.

(What happened?)

Vocaloid
09-11-2010, 12:08 PM
(What happened?)

(Absol got hit before it could attack and all of the DT clones disappeared)

(EDIT: POKABU IS A FIRE-FIGHTING TYPE AGAIN! D<)

KaiserKMPunk
09-11-2010, 12:20 PM
(Absol got hit before it could attack and all of the DT clones disappeared)

(EDIT: POKABU IS A FIRE-FIGHTING TYPE AGAIN! D<)

(I know I'm getting sick of Fire-Fighting starters.... Fire/Fighting Chicken, Fire/Fighting Ape, Fire/Fighting Pig, Guess whats next Fire/Fighting Bull.. god I hate Pokemon Co. right now)

Kaiser: Do it agian Goggles! *Goggles flapped it's wings and shot silver cresents and rocks at Absol*

Vocaloid
09-11-2010, 12:25 PM
(I know I'm getting sick of Fire-Fighting starters.... Fire/Fighting Chicken, Fire/Fighting Ape, Fire/Fighting Pig, Guess whats next Fire/Fighting Bull.. god I hate Pokemon Co. right now)

Kaiser: Do it agian Goggles! *Goggles flapped it's wings and shot silver cresents and rocks at Absol*

(Actually, they've alreayd got a new bull. I want Afro Bull now `:P)

Absol couldn't dodge and too the hits, not standing up this time. "Abby!"

KaiserKMPunk
09-11-2010, 12:44 PM
(Actually, they've alreayd got a new bull. I want Afro Bull now `:P)

Absol couldn't dodge and too the hits, not standing up this time. "Abby!"

Kaiser: Good Battle. *gives Abby a Max Revive* Here is a token of appreaciation. *Hands you a Pokeball containing Eevee(Beast)* Take good care of him. *walks into the Pokemon Center*

Vocaloid
09-11-2010, 12:53 PM
Kaiser: Good Battle. *gives Abby a Max Revive* Here is a token of appreaciation. *Hands you a Pokeball containing Eevee(Beast)* Take good care of him. *walks into the Pokemon Center*

(....Wat. You gave me your Eevee? I was just gonna find my own somehow.)

She looked at the Pokeball. "...Uh....thanks?" She looked around and he was gone.

KaiserKMPunk
09-11-2010, 01:04 PM
(....Wat. You gave me your Eevee? I was just gonna find my own somehow.)

She looked at the Pokeball. "...Uh....thanks?" She looked around and he was gone.

(Yeah, I wasn't going to use it anyways.)

Kaiser: Well Lecta I still have to find someone who will help me evolve you. Lecta drops his head looking left out (Being the only one from his original team not to have evolved yet) Well maybe we'll find someone who will help us. *Kaiser and Lecta walk out of the Pokemon Center and walks toward teh Route that leads to Jubilife City*

Pool
09-11-2010, 01:31 PM
Pool: Ok so Kaiser is gone, and we... I mean I... ditched kiba so I'm on my own then... I'll have to go to the next city/town... >_> *Goes north and into Eterna forest* Oh god not a forest... Well gotta push through... *starts walking west then bushes rumble and a buneary pops out* ok so a walking rabbit? Go kill it Skorupi! *Skorupi comes out of its pokeball and uses Cross poison on buneary then bites it and it faints* Nice.... Now lets get out before something scarier than a bunny comes up. *Me and Skorupi ran out of the forest into eterna city* here.... *gasps for air*

(Yeah I feel like I've been to clingy, im ridin solo for a while)

Pool
09-11-2010, 01:46 PM
My collection of badges.
/\
/\/\
\/\/
_
/\ \
/\/ \
/_/__ /\
/ / / /
\_\__\/
_____
/ O_O \
\__O__/

_____
| | | |
\ ___ /
\___/

KaiserKMPunk
09-11-2010, 01:55 PM
(Yeah, I wasn't going to use it anyways.)

Kaiser: Well Lecta I still have to find someone who will help me evolve you. Lecta drops his head looking left out (Being the only one from his original team not to have evolved yet) Well maybe we'll find someone who will help us. *Kaiser and Lecta walk out of the Pokemon Center and walks toward teh Route that leads to Jubilife City*

Kaiser: Is that who I think it is? *Kaiser rushes over to the strangely familiar person* Holy Crap your Platinum! I'm am from Kanto and have all the badges from there and I came here to get more. Would you like to battle me? If you don't want to would you at least help me evolve my Electabuzz?
Platinum: I'm in a rush, so no battle but give me your pokedex *Platinum messes around with my pokedex* There now you don't have to trade to make trade evolutions.
Kaiser: Thank You! *Platinum was gone though* Alright Lecta get ready! *Lecta Started to glow http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/b9/466.png* AWESOME!!!!

Pool
09-11-2010, 01:59 PM
(Haxx.)

KaiserKMPunk
09-11-2010, 02:01 PM
(Haxx.)

(Hax. So what. I got it and you don't. There is no rule against hax. Then again...)

Pool
09-11-2010, 02:03 PM
(

Pool: *Hacks the game and automaticalls gets all legendaries beat every elite 4 member and gym leaders*

Thats what i thought.)

KaiserKMPunk
09-11-2010, 02:04 PM
(NEW RULE: 15. No hacking/haxs at all. I am only allowing 1 kind of hax. The hack to let you make trade evolutions without trading. A person must install it your pokedex then you press a certain button and boom new (whatever pokemon you were trying to ge tby trade evoultion like Machamp)

Pool
09-11-2010, 02:06 PM
(NEW RULE: 15. No hacking/haxs at all. I am only allowing 1 kind of hax. The hack to let you make trade evolutions without trading. A person must install it your pokedex then you press a certain button and boom new (whatever pokemon you were trying to ge tby trade evoultion like Machamp)

(NEW RULE: Pool is the best. Always.)

(Did you read chapter two?)

KaiserKMPunk
09-11-2010, 02:09 PM
(NEW RULE: Pool is the best. Always.)

(Did you read chapter two?)

(Rule Denied. Yeah I read it. It was good. I'll go comment.)

Pool
09-11-2010, 02:10 PM
(`:P)

Vocaloid
09-11-2010, 02:13 PM
She let the Eevee out of its ball, lifted it up and looked at it. "Uh...female? It's hard to tell.." She let it back into it's ball. "Well...I know that it can evolve into many Pokemon...I can't think of a name for her.." Abby walked up beside his trainer. "Are you okay? I think ou might need to rest.." Absol shook his head. Sayo nodded, "Guess we continue then..." She went to the PokeMart, got a few items, and left Jubilife.

Pool
09-11-2010, 02:16 PM
( *Sneezes* )

KaiserKMPunk
09-11-2010, 02:16 PM
Kaiser: Is that who I think it is? *Kaiser rushes over to the strangely familiar person* Holy Crap your Platinum! I'm am from Kanto and have all the badges from there and I came here to get more. Would you like to battle me? If you don't want to would you at least help me evolve my Electabuzz?
Platinum: I'm in a rush, so no battle but give me your pokedex *Platinum messes around with my pokedex* There now you don't have to trade to make trade evolutions.
Kaiser: Thank You! *Platinum was gone though* Alright Lecta get ready! *Lecta Started to glow http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/b9/466.png* AWESOME!!!!

Kaiser: Lecta, you ready to go to Eterna?
Lecta: *nods*
Kaiser: Alright! *Lecta and Kaiser race to Jubilife* Crap.... I forgot Devil and Goggles back at the Pokemon Center..... *Lecta and Kaiser race back to Sandgem and pick up the two forgotten Pokemon*

Pool
09-11-2010, 02:18 PM
(Just saying kaiser, but at the begining of your kanto adventure you caught an onix. I remember cuz i was researchign the thread history.)

KaiserKMPunk
09-11-2010, 02:23 PM
(Just saying kaiser, but at the begining of your kanto adventure you caught an onix. I remember cuz i was researchign the thread history.)

(Actually I started in Sinnoh, Then quit and went to Kanto. The Onix I caught was in Sinnoh)

Pool
09-11-2010, 02:24 PM
(D:<)

Pool: Ok we made it skorupi. It's awesome here. Eterna city...

KaiserKMPunk
09-11-2010, 02:27 PM
(D:<)

Pool: Ok we made it skorupi. It's awesome here. Eterna city...

(Whats with the angry face. I only started there because someone invited me to join them. Then I quit to RP with you and Kiba)

Kaiser: *in Floroma* Man I need to quit forgeeting stuff, Don't I Lecta?
Lecta: *still jogging*
Kaiser: Man you have a lot of energy now. *both race towards Eterna Forest*

Pool
09-11-2010, 02:30 PM
(Idk. ^^')

Pool: *Nothing*

(How creative was that)

Vocaloid
09-11-2010, 03:28 PM
(Just asking, how many people have or are planning on getting Riolu/Lucario? Cause if enough people are getting one then I'm getting a Heracross >_>)

She started in Route 201/Whatever the route between SG and JL is. "I lost...well..he might've been more experienced than me but still..." She wanted to fight someone who was a beginner like herself.

(Would anyone mind being a random trainer?

Also, is it me or did my rep jump from 7 to 8? Nobody's repped me but I could've sworn it was 7...)

KaiserKMPunk
09-11-2010, 03:39 PM
(Just asking, how many people have or are planning on getting Riolu/Lucario? Cause if enough people are getting one then I'm getting a Heracross >_>)

She started in Route 201/Whatever the route between SG and JL is. "I lost...well..he might've been more experienced than me but still..." She wanted to fight someone who was a beginner like herself.

(Would anyone mind being a random trainer?

Also, is it me or did my rep jump from 7 to 8? Nobody's repped me but I could've sworn it was 7...)

(Aww, I was gonna get Heracross... I'll be Random Trainer)
Matt: Hiya! I just started my adventure! Would you like to battle me?

Vocaloid
09-11-2010, 03:40 PM
(Aww, I was gonna get Heracross... I'll be Random Trainer)
Matt: Hiya! I just started my adventure! Would you like to battle me?

(FFFFFFFFFUUUUU-- Plan B....I gotta make a Plan B for my final Pokemon)

"Sure!" Abby stepped up.

KaiserKMPunk
09-11-2010, 03:49 PM
(FFFFFFFFFUUUUU-- Plan B....I gotta make a Plan B for my final Pokemon)

"Sure!" Abby stepped up.

Matt: An Absol cool! Go Scyther! Use Wing Attack! *Scyther charges at Absol*

Vocaloid
09-11-2010, 04:12 PM
Matt: An Absol cool! Go Scyther! Use Wing Attack! *Scyther charges at Absol*

"Dodge and use Future Sight!" Absol dodged the attack and started glowing. "Now, Slash!"

KaiserKMPunk
09-11-2010, 04:17 PM
"Dodge and use Future Sight!" Absol dodged the attack and started glowing. "Now, Slash!"

Matt: Uh-Um.... Wing Attack? *Scyther tried to charge at Absol but was hit by Slash*

Vocaloid
09-11-2010, 04:29 PM
Matt: Uh-Um.... Wing Attack? *Scyther tried to charge at Absol but was hit by Slash*

(I've decided to switch Hera/Riolu for Ralts/Gallade. LolmaleKirilastilllookslikeagirl) (Also, Absol cna have either Pressure or Super luck, which increases Critical Hit chances, though I dunno how either of those would fit here..)

"Now, use Bite!" Absol turned around and leaped at Scyther.

Pool
09-11-2010, 04:53 PM
(I have an idea for critical hits... One out of every 6 attacks can be a critical hit. With a critical hit enhancing move it is highered to one out of every 3. With a move, and a ability that increases it it is every other attack. Then with An item, the move, and the ability it is every attack)

Vocaloid
09-11-2010, 05:01 PM
(I have an idea for critical hits... One out of every 6 attacks can be a critical hit. With a critical hit enhancing move it is highered to one out of every 3. With a move, and a ability that increases it it is every other attack. Then with An item, the move, and the ability it is every attack)

(Uh.. Absol has Super Luck, learns the most High Crit moves of any Pokemon...I need a Razor Claw or Scope Lens >D

And what about Focus Energy?)

Pool
09-11-2010, 05:03 PM
(uhm... Shut up xD)

KaiserKMPunk
09-11-2010, 05:07 PM
(I've decided to switch Hera/Riolu for Ralts/Gallade. LolmaleKirilastilllookslikeagirl) (Also, Absol cna have either Pressure or Super luck, which increases Critical Hit chances, though I dunno how either of those would fit here..)

"Now, use Bite!" Absol turned around and leaped at Scyther.

Matt: No Scyther! *Scyther is KO'd* Sniff.... I'm telling my mom.

(I was replaying Platinum again.... And you know that kid who has one Magikarp right above Jubilife. I read what he said... "My Dad gave me this pokemon out of his love so I could go on a journey" Thats sad his dad gave him a pokemon that can't help him catch pokemon or even raise its own level.... His dad hates him)

Pool
09-11-2010, 06:15 PM
(What an ass of a dad... Sounds kinda like mine.)

Vocaloid
09-11-2010, 06:34 PM
Matt: No Scyther! *Scyther is KO'd* Sniff.... I'm telling my mom.

(I was replaying Platinum again.... And you know that kid who has one Magikarp right above Jubilife. I read what he said... "My Dad gave me this pokemon out of his love so I could go on a journey" Thats sad his dad gave him a pokemon that can't help him catch pokemon or even raise its own level.... His dad hates him)

(Are you kidding? Magikarp are more powerful than Arceus `:P That kid just happens to be an idiot.)

"...For what? It's a battle, someone's Pokemon has to lose....Oh hey I just won my first fight~"

Pool
09-11-2010, 06:37 PM
( i AM OFFICIALY IN LOVE WITH MAGIC BY B.o.B FT RIVERS CUOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

KaiserKMPunk
09-11-2010, 06:41 PM
(Are you kidding? Magikarp are more powerful than Arceus `:P That kid just happens to be an idiot.)

"...For what? It's a battle, someone's Pokemon has to lose....Oh hey I just won my first fight~"

Kaiser: Bravo! I see you did well. *emerges from behind a tree* I have been watching your progress since our battle, and I'm impressed.

(True, but in-game wise.)

Pool
09-11-2010, 06:43 PM
( R A W R)

(I'm bored and i don't feel like writing chapter 3)

Vocaloid
09-11-2010, 06:48 PM
Kaiser: Bravo! I see you did well. *emerges from behind a tree* I have been watching your progress since our battle, and I'm impressed.

(True, but in-game wise.)

(Magikarp and Feebas are Omnipotent.)

She quickly looked at him. "What? You've been stalking me?!"

KaiserKMPunk
09-11-2010, 06:53 PM
(Magikarp and Feebas are Omnipotent.)

She quickly looked at him. "What? You've been stalking me?!"

Kaiser: *Facepalm* NO! I'm not a stalker. I was intrigued by your skills as a Pokemon Trainer and decided to see if my instinct was correct.

Pool
09-11-2010, 06:54 PM
(Stalker)

KaiserKMPunk
09-11-2010, 06:57 PM
(Stalker)

(You're a Pervert. So it doesn't make a difference.)

Pool
09-11-2010, 06:58 PM
(HEY. I have never shown that quality in the RP so shut it. `:P )

KaiserKMPunk
09-11-2010, 07:01 PM
(HEY. I have never shown that quality in the RP so shut it. `:P )

(Lol jk. But your apps says "EXTREMELY PERVY" in bold and caps. Plus that Elite Four app I changed a little."