PDA

View Full Version : Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Pool
07-25-2010, 09:40 PM
Me: Hitmonlee use blaze kick at Koffing!

Me: Oh crap. Koffing, try to spin in a circle aroun the kick then get hitmonlee on the rebound! *Koffing spun around the kick then following a circular path he tried to ram into hitmonlee from behind with tackle*

Kiba_Inuzuka
07-25-2010, 09:43 PM
Me: Oh crap. Koffing, try to spin in a circle aroun the kick then get hitmonlee on the rebound! *Koffing spun around the kick then following a circular path he tried to ram into hitmonlee from behind with tackle*
Me: Shi-! *Hitmonlee is hit*
Hitmonlee is unable to battle Koffing is the winner. Pool wins the battle!
Heres the badge......... *throws it at pool and leaves*

(Do I have to battle myself?)

Pool
07-25-2010, 09:49 PM
Me: Shi-! *Hitmonlee is hit*
Hitmonlee is unable to battle Koffing is the winner. Pool wins the battle!
Heres the badge......... *throws it at pool and leaves*

(Do I have to battle myself?)

Me: *stunned for a bit* Return koffing *Koffing goes into its pokeball* Good battle.

(Yes but make it like horribly short lol)

Me: I wonder when kiba will get here....

KaiserKMPunk
07-29-2010, 11:28 AM
(Hey Everyone)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-03-2010, 03:10 PM
(Hey kaiser)
Jake: Hey pool! *waves to pool as he walks to his cousins gym* Long time no see aye?
I challenge you Davey!
D: ok then go Mankey!
Me: Go arcanine! Use Fire blast!
D: dodge it then use fury swipes!
Me: Arcanine use slash!
*mankey is wiped out*
Arcanine is the winner!
D: Go Machop! use Mach punch!
Me: Arcanine Use Take down! *explosion*
Both are unable to battle!
Me: Go Pikachu!
D: Go Machoke! Use IcePunch!
Me: Pikachu use Agility to dodge then use Thunderbolt! *does this*
D: No machoke!
(xD)

Vocaloid
08-03-2010, 06:11 PM
[I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack~ -insert evil laughter-]

Pool
08-03-2010, 07:14 PM
[I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack~ -insert evil laughter-]

(L m f a o)

(Hey Everyone)

(Yo)

(Hey kaiser)
Jake: Hey pool! *waves to pool as he walks to his cousins gym* Long time no see aye?
I challenge you Davey!
D: ok then go Mankey!
Me: Go arcanine! Use Fire blast!
D: dodge it then use fury swipes!
Me: Arcanine use slash!
*mankey is wiped out*
Arcanine is the winner!
D: Go Machop! use Mach punch!
Me: Arcanine Use Take down! *explosion*
Both are unable to battle!
Me: Go Pikachu!
D: Go Machoke! Use IcePunch!
Me: Pikachu use Agility to dodge then use Thunderbolt! *does this*
D: No machoke!
(xD)

(Look at vocaloids reply)

Me: Hey Kiba :3

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-04-2010, 10:47 AM
(lol vocaloid)
D: o good machoke is still standing! Use Ice punch!
Me: Pikachu use Thunderbolt! *hits*
Machoke is unable to battle Pikachu wins!
D: Go Hitmonlee! Use Mega kick!
Me: Pikachu use Quick attack then thunderbolt- Wait whats happening!
*Pikachu charges and forms a Volt Tackle*
Sweet new move! *they collide there is a explosion*
They both are unable to battle?
Ummm..... Davey is out of usable pokemon. Jake is the winner!

Jake: thanks for the badge cousin see you at thanksgiving!
*leaves*
Did you beat him yet Pool?

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-04-2010, 10:50 AM
(I just noticed this but there is no 7th badge for kanto)

Pool
08-06-2010, 10:13 AM
(I tried to make one but vocaloid denied it D:<)

Pool
08-06-2010, 10:15 AM
(lol vocaloid)
D: o good machoke is still standing! Use Ice punch!
Me: Pikachu use Thunderbolt! *hits*
Machoke is unable to battle Pikachu wins!
D: Go Hitmonlee! Use Mega kick!
Me: Pikachu use Quick attack then thunderbolt- Wait whats happening!
*Pikachu charges and forms a Volt Tackle*
Sweet new move! *they collide there is a explosion*
They both are unable to battle?
Ummm..... Davey is out of usable pokemon. Jake is the winner!

Jake: thanks for the badge cousin see you at thanksgiving!
*leaves*
Did you beat him yet Pool?

Me: Yeah I was done before you got here. lol . You shoulda seen the battle it was nice.

(sorry for double post i didnt see his rp lol)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-06-2010, 11:59 AM
Me: Yeah I was done before you got here. lol . You shoulda seen the battle it was nice.

(sorry for double post i didnt see his rp lol)
Me: Sweet. Well I heard the 7th gym was closed..........

(Dang you Vocaloid! xD)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-06-2010, 02:39 PM
(double post is needed!)

Me: I wonder where kaiser is? How many badges does he have? Did he ever beat the 5th?

KaiserKMPunk
08-06-2010, 02:49 PM
Kaiser: Hey guys, I still need to get this badge.

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-06-2010, 04:11 PM
(Did you get the 5th the Rain drop one?)

KaiserKMPunk
08-06-2010, 04:57 PM
(Yes I did)

Makoto Cifer
08-06-2010, 05:06 PM
*appear out of the garaganta* hey kaiser is there a reason why you wont talk to me? i understand why but i would like to know instead of makeing my own asumptions.

KaiserKMPunk
08-06-2010, 05:12 PM
*appear out of the garaganta* hey kaiser is there a reason why you wont talk to me? i understand why but i would like to know instead of makeing my own asumptions.

(I haven't been on in like 3 months, and I haven't got any messages from you since I've been on recently)

Makoto Cifer
08-06-2010, 05:13 PM
(I haven't been on in like 3 months, and I haven't got any messages from you since I've been on recently)
i know your probably mad at me. i dont blame you.

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-06-2010, 11:00 PM
(I am the 6th gym leader so you can face me now)

Pool
08-09-2010, 02:08 PM
(Sorry for not being on the past 3 or so days i was at my moms and she has no wifi :mad: )

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-09-2010, 10:04 PM
(its fine)

Vocaloid
08-10-2010, 06:09 AM
(Gaiz, I need to stop procrastinating with the new thread. I keep forgetting about it...

So...any ideas you have so far...PM, Nao.)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-10-2010, 09:28 AM
(i dont like the idea of a new thread personaly. I dont want to start over. I Have almost finished Kanto. All we need is a 7th gym.)

Vocaloid
08-10-2010, 10:02 AM
(i dont like the idea of a new thread personaly. I dont want to start over. I Have almost finished Kanto. All we need is a 7th gym.)

(You don't have to start over. We're basically just adding more rules and organizing everything. Your progress won't restart, so in the new thread you can just start from where you left off.)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-10-2010, 08:48 PM
(ok so can i keep coontinuing in this thread for the time being? Cause I wanna finish Kanto before we get the new one. No 7th gym)

Vocaloid
08-11-2010, 10:37 AM
(ok so can i keep coontinuing in this thread for the time being? Cause I wanna finish Kanto before we get the new one. No 7th gym)

(That's fine. You can PM me a 7th Gym Leader if you want. We're gonna allow 2 GLs per person in the new thread anyway)

Pool
08-11-2010, 01:04 PM
( I am regretting not starting my name with a capitol letter. It makes me look lazy
`:( )

KaiserKMPunk
08-12-2010, 11:33 AM
(Has the new thread made any progress today, Vocaloid?)

Vocaloid
08-12-2010, 03:33 PM
(Has the new thread made any progress today, Vocaloid?)

(No not yet. I've been using someone else's comp so I don't have a lot of time and on some days I don't get on at all. Plus, I'm still waiting on everyone else to send me their ideas and stuff)

KaiserKMPunk
08-12-2010, 03:37 PM
(No not yet. I've been using someone else's comp so I don't have a lot of time and on some days I don't get on at all. Plus, I'm still waiting on everyone else to send me their ideas and stuff)

(Oh okay, that makes sense.)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-12-2010, 04:09 PM
(I have a idea. You should make a fake region like Orre or something like that where people who have completed all the regions. If you want Vocaloid you could have they must complete 1 region 2, 3, or 4, to get to region X. At region X all pokemon would be able tp catch from all regions. The region would have all types of landscapes. This place would have Islands, deserts, Mountains, Valleys, Huge cities, underground hide outs, a evil group like the Mob (Lol) who uses the pokemon for evil, Frozen arctic, caves, Volcanoes, ect. It would be huge region. Kinda like the battle frontier, you would have to travel to extreme environments to get to the gyms.)

KaiserKMPunk
08-12-2010, 04:28 PM
(I have a idea. You should make a fake region like Orre or something like that where people who have completed all the regions. If you want Vocaloid you could have they must complete 1 region 2, 3, or 4, to get to region X. At region X all pokemon would be able tp catch from all regions. The region would have all types of landscapes. This place would have Islands, deserts, Mountains, Valleys, Huge cities, underground hide outs, a evil group like the Mob (Lol) who uses the pokemon for evil, Frozen arctic, caves, It would be huge region. Kinda like the battle frontier, you would have to travel to extreme environments to get to the gyms.)

(That is the best idea I have ever heard!)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-12-2010, 04:41 PM
(thanks i have had the idea for a while. you could do quest for people like help them out like the anime. Go to extreme environments. You could RP like there was a problem with the evil group there (Mob) Like they took control of a legendary and where using it for evil or like a legendary was angered and you would have to catch it to calm it. So that legendary could be used outside of battles. (I would think only one legend capture per person.))

KaiserKMPunk
08-12-2010, 07:23 PM
(thanks i have had the idea for a while. you could do quest for people like help them out like the anime. Go to extreme environments. You could RP like there was a problem with the evil group there (Mob) Like they took control of a legendary and where using it for evil or like a legendary was angered and you would have to catch it to calm it. So that legendary could be used outside of battles. (I would think only one legend capture per person.))

(If only one Legendary per person I call dibs on Entei or Raikou!)

Pool
08-12-2010, 10:40 PM
(Good idea(Sort of lol) Add a gym description note for a gym leader maker. Like if the entire gym is populated by rocks or if the floor is frozen for like an ice gym. And Props to Kiba for awesome idea. To kind of build off of that i am proposing Reigon Z. Reigon Z would have custom pokemon. Like i could make an entire reigon of custom pokemon.... With my awesome spriting skillz. Like starters, a pidgey/bidoof like evo line. New Regis, New Legendary Birds, and i could get some of my other spriting friends to help too.)

Pool
08-12-2010, 10:45 PM
(Double post ftw lol but seriously vocaloid you need to stop relying on other people for help no offense. Be a big girl `:P )

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-13-2010, 06:54 AM
(well generation 5 is coming soon so in Region X/Z it could have the fifth feneration as well.)

KaiserKMPunk
08-13-2010, 07:28 AM
(well generation 5 is coming soon so in Region X/Z it could have the fifth feneration as well.)

(Hey can I fight Davey now?)

Vocaloid
08-13-2010, 07:40 AM
(Double post ftw lol but seriously vocaloid you need to stop relying on other people for help no offense. Be a big girl `:P )

(I'm just trying to make the new thread enjoyable for everyone, which is why I want to hear ideas before I make the thread, because then it'll be too late.

Now, there's something I wanna ask. You guys know the rp style all of the current threads are using, the kind that's based on the WS battle system? I'm thinking maybe we should use that. This thread is pretty much the last serious rp thread that uses this style...)

Pool
08-13-2010, 09:27 AM
(Well the WS is gay in my opinoin lol and i grew up with this style. Its all i know and not to brag but i'm pretty d@mn good at it. Your choice though vocaloid. I could guilt trip you into not making it WS but A. I'm too lazy to and B. I'm not that type of person. I'm really milking this double post thing too lol)

Vocaloid
08-14-2010, 02:09 PM
(I was only asking. I wasn't gonna change it unless taht's what everyone wanted.

Also, like my new sig? `:P
The Pokemon games have some dark stuff for something aimed at kids..)

KaiserKMPunk
08-14-2010, 02:10 PM
( I restarted my Soul Silver the other day. I'm fighting the Kimono girls now and this is my team:

Meganium M Lv. 35
Petal Dance
Magical Leaf
Headbutt
Sweet Scent

Lanturn M Lv. 35
Signal Beam
Thunder
Surf
Waterfall

Magmar M Lv. 35
Fire Punch
Fire Blast
Faint Attack
Smog

Pigeotto M Lv. 35
Fly
Agility
Twister
Quick Attack

Heracross M Lv. 35
Brick Break
Counter
Aeiral Ace
Horn Attack

Nidoqueen F Lv. 35
Dig
Avalanche
Shadow Claw
Strength

Taking Suggestions for Movesets.)

Vocaloid
08-14-2010, 02:13 PM
( I restarted my Soul Silver the other day. I'm fighting the Kimono girls now and this is my team:
Taking Suggestions for Movesets.)

(Could you post it in the Pkmn team thread? I'll give you suggestions there. And I wanna post in there again without double posting )

KaiserKMPunk
08-14-2010, 02:17 PM
(Could you post it in the Pkmn team thread? I'll give you suggestions there. And I wanna post in there again without double posting )

(Where is the PKMN Team thread located? Could u send me the link)

Vocaloid
08-14-2010, 02:22 PM
(Where is the PKMN Team thread located? Could u send me the link)

(The thread, she has died (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48044).)

KaiserKMPunk
08-14-2010, 02:30 PM
(http://www.pokemongoldsilver.com/us/#/news/enigma-stone

New Event to get Latias or Latios!)

Pool
08-14-2010, 03:30 PM
(Kaiser i got Latios but it wasnt worth the trouble lol! And what about Sai's Brother? Hes the 8th gym leader. Also I elite four? Yes or no? Because there should be an ultimate tournament between all trainers instead of elite four in my opinoin. Like If deidara comes back me vs kiba kaiser vs deidara and the two winners. Because we all know that the final battle should be me and Deidara though right? `:P lol and does anyone remember all my pokemon? I only remember Venasaur Tentacruel Nidoking and koffing lol

EDIT: NVM i forgot Beedrill and Vileplume)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-14-2010, 09:39 PM
(cocky! lol your not the only one with experience!)
(I dont think we should have a tournement casue we would all argue over the outcome of the battles against each other.
We could do a 5 turn system)

Edit: Yeah Kaiser we can have the gym battle go to my gym

Pool
08-15-2010, 01:18 PM
(well we would have to play the matches out kiba.)

Pool
08-15-2010, 09:11 PM
(Holy crap the 7th gym is cinnabar which is on an island! We screwed up the rp! lol But imma continue now. Lets just say we all arrived on My tentacruel.. lol)

Me: *Tosses pokeball lazily and tentacruel comes out* Ok tentacruel. Lets get a new buddy! Use surf. *I hop on tentacruels head as he swims around* Time for my good rod to do its job. *Puts bait on end and waits...* any day now...*Tug on the line then i pull the rod up* A shellder! Tentacruel use surf on it! *A tidal wave shoots at shellder* *Shellder dives under water then clamped on one of tentacruels tentacles* Now your chance! USe ice beam! *Tentacruel shoots out a beam of concentrated ice and freezes the shellder* *I toss a pokeball at it* beep beeeeep bbeep beep..... beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
I GOT IT! YEAH! Now tentacruel lets hurry back to a pokecenter for you both!

(At pokecenter) Me: Thanks nurse joy!
NJ: You are welcome. Were you out catching pokemon?
Me: Yep! Shellder!

(crap i forgot this was the 6th gym..... uhh just go with it.)

KaiserKMPunk
08-16-2010, 07:57 AM
*Kaiser walked into the sixth gym* Davey I challenge you to a Gym Battle!

Pool
08-16-2010, 01:41 PM
Me: Hmm kaiser might be starting his battle soon. I gotta get to the gym...*Walks over to the gym* Oh hey kaiser i guess davey isnt here yet.

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-17-2010, 03:09 PM
Jake: Good luck
Davey: ok lets go!

KaiserKMPunk
08-17-2010, 03:40 PM
Kaiser: Go Gengar!
Gengar: Gengar!(I'm Ready)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-17-2010, 03:46 PM
Kaiser: Go Gengar!
Gengar: Gengar!(I'm Ready)
A gengar eh? Go Mankey!
Mankey charge and use Karate Chop!

KaiserKMPunk
08-17-2010, 06:13 PM
A gengar eh? Go Mankey!
Mankey charge and use Karate Chop!

(Fighting Type Moves have no effect on Ghost Types)

Kaiser: No Damage! Gengar Use Psychic!
Gengar: Gengaarrr!(OK!) *sends a blast of psychic powers at Mankey*

Pool
08-17-2010, 06:17 PM
(Couldnt gengar talk? lol and i think he/she had a nickname.)

KaiserKMPunk
08-17-2010, 06:18 PM
(Couldnt gengar talk? lol and i think he/she had a nickname.)

(I forgot it's nickname so It's just Gengar now)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-17-2010, 06:22 PM
(Fighting Type Moves have no effect on Ghost Types)

Kaiser: No Damage! Gengar Use Psychic!
Gengar: Gengaarrr!(OK!) *sends a blast of psychic powers at Mankey*
(I know lol)
What was that mankey! Huh! *mankey is blasted into a KO*
Nooo! You!
Mankey is unable to battle Gengar is the winner!
Now you have done it go go Machop!
Chrge and use poison jab with one arm and a Ice punch with the other!

Pool
08-17-2010, 06:25 PM
(www.wbnq.com (http://www.wbnq.com) At the next ":00" Hour(ie. 1:00 3:00 4:00 7:00) To hear me on the radio `:P)

(Go to instant streaming. And your gengars nickname was phira i think.)

KaiserKMPunk
08-17-2010, 06:26 PM
(I know lol)
What was that mankey! Huh! *mankey is blasted into a KO*
Nooo! You!
Mankey is unable to battle Gengar is the winner!
Now you have done it go go Machop!
Chrge and use poison jab with one arm and a Ice punch with the other!

*Poison does little to Gengar due to It being a Poison Type. Ice Punch does a considerable amount of damage*
Kaiser: Gengar Use Psychic followed by Thunderbolt!
Gengar: Gengarrrr! *Gengar sends a psychic blast wave followed by a a mocking guesture releasing a Thunderbolt from the sky/ceiling*

(@pool Fira is Arcanine's nickname)

Pool
08-17-2010, 06:28 PM
(I hate how there is like no Fire pokemon in kanto. e.e but Kiba what are your pokemon?)

Kakuzu
08-17-2010, 06:32 PM
(I hate how there is like no Fire pokemon in kanto. e.e but Kiba what are your pokemon?)

There's Houndour in Kanto. I think there were Magmar too, but way back in Gold, Silver, and Crystal... In other words, not many. XD

Pool
08-17-2010, 06:47 PM
(Houndoor isnt in kanto last time i checked. If its not in the original 151 its not in.)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-17-2010, 07:10 PM
*Poison does little to Gengar due to It being a Poison Type. Ice Punch does a considerable amount of damage*
Kaiser: Gengar Use Psychic followed by Thunderbolt!
Gengar: Gengarrrr! *Gengar sends a psychic blast wave followed by a a mocking guesture releasing a Thunderbolt from the sky/ceiling*

(@pool Fira is Arcanine's nickname)
D: dang! *the psychic devestates machop he barley stands but is blasted again by lightning and KO him.*
Machop is unable to battle!
Go Machoke Use 1 thuder punch in one hand and a fire punch in the other!

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-17-2010, 07:11 PM
(Arhcanine, Machamp, Alakazam, Politoed, Pikachu, and a egg which will hatch after the 7th)

KaiserKMPunk
08-17-2010, 07:57 PM
D: dang! *the psychic devestates machop he barley stands but is blasted again by lightning and KO him.*
Machop is unable to battle!
Go Machoke Use 1 thuder punch in one hand and a fire punch in the other!

*Gengar is KO'd by this*
Kaiser: Good Job! Return Gengar! Go Scizor!
Scizor: Scizzzz *I'm Ready!*
Kaiser: Scizor use Aerial Ace repeatedly!
Szicor: Sizzzzz *If you say so!*
*Scizor unleashes a fury of quick unevadable blows from his claws*

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-17-2010, 08:08 PM
*Gengar is KO'd by this*
Kaiser: Good Job! Return Gengar! Go Scizor!
Scizor: Scizzzz *I'm Ready!*
Kaiser: Scizor use Aerial Ace repeatedly!
Szicor: Sizzzzz *If you say so!*
*Scizor unleashes a fury of quick unevadable blows from his claws*
D: Quick Fire Punches! *Machoke swings rapid fire punchs trying to level Scizor, Explosion! Machoke flies out damged and not responding*
(You say what happened to Scizor)

Pool
08-17-2010, 08:12 PM
( I WAS ON THE RADIO! I am officially epic. I was guest DJing for 5 songs.)

KaiserKMPunk
08-17-2010, 08:21 PM
D: Quick Fire Punches! *Machoke swings rapid fire punchs trying to level Scizor, Explosion! Machoke flies out damged and not responding*
(You say what happened to Scizor)

*Scizor gets knocked backwards into the wall, luckily due to him being a Steel Type he doesn't take as much damage as Machoke did*
Kaiser: Scizor are you alright? Can you still fight?
Scizor: *gets up wobbly* Scizz *Yeah I can handle a few more rounds!* Scizor got pumped and was to fight.
Kaiser: Scizor use Aerial Ace while Machoke is down!
Scizor: Sciz *Got it* Scizor rushed over as fast as he could in his stated and dealt a direct hit on the unresponding Machoke

Pool
08-17-2010, 08:41 PM
(I get to be bored for until the end of this battle! Yay! @Vocaloid did you get mai gym leader PM? I need a new hobby. Kiba do you have a facebook? `:P Pm me it if you do)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-18-2010, 05:21 AM
(I do but you can no have it stalker! xD)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-18-2010, 05:24 AM
*Scizor gets knocked backwards into the wall, luckily due to him being a Steel Type he doesn't take as much damage as Machoke did*
Kaiser: Scizor are you alright? Can you still fight?
Scizor: *gets up wobbly* Scizz *Yeah I can handle a few more rounds!* Scizor got pumped and was to fight.
Kaiser: Scizor use Aerial Ace while Machoke is down!
Scizor: Sciz *Got it* Scizor rushed over as fast as he could in his stated and dealt a direct hit on the unresponding Machoke
Davey: YOU! Go Hitmonlee!
Hitmonlee charge and use Closecombat! *Hitmon lee runs at fast speed up to the weakened scizor and uses rapid amounts of punching and kicking*

(This sucks having all fighting type against your ghost/psychic and flying lol)

NinjaVanish
08-18-2010, 06:05 AM
(Hey, how do I do this exactly? I'm just starting in here...so what do I do? xD)

KaiserKMPunk
08-18-2010, 07:55 AM
Davey: YOU! Go Hitmonlee!
Hitmonlee charge and use Closecombat! *Hitmon lee runs at fast speed up to the weakened scizor and uses rapid amounts of punching and kicking*

(This sucks having all fighting type against your ghost/psychic and flying lol)

*Scizor goes down due to the Supereffectiveness*
Kaiser: You did good, Return! Go Pidgeot! *Pidgeot comes out.*
Pidgeot: Pidgeotttt! *Okay let's do this!*
Kaiser: Use Aerial Ace repeatedly!
Pidgeot: Pidgeot! *OK* *Pidgeot flies around slashing quick and fast slashes at Hitmonlee*

Pool
08-18-2010, 08:14 AM
(Im bored. Kaiser finish this Kiba get your ass back on. lol

KaiserKMPunk
08-18-2010, 08:43 AM
(Im bored. Kaiser finish this Kiba get your ass back on. lol

(So what type is the 7th Gym you created?)

Pool
08-18-2010, 08:46 AM
( Made the 8th to go over the horribly inactive sais brother. It's a poison type `:P And it has a special rule too.)

KaiserKMPunk
08-18-2010, 08:59 AM
( Made the 8th to go over the horribly inactive sais brother. It's a poison type `:P And it has a special rule too.)

(Oh Ok)

Pool
08-18-2010, 11:34 AM
(You can only use 3 against his 3. `:P

Vocaloid
08-18-2010, 12:50 PM
(Gawd I'm so far behind, I don't even have my first badge in Kanto xD

Also, i herd u has facebook....I was basically forced to make one to I could secretly talk to my friends online because the people I'm living with along with my sis are overprotective and thinks everyone you don't know in real life is a pedo/liar/hacker out to endanger you....and i am not kidding :mad:

So...if you have a facebook and ever wanna talk...)

KaiserKMPunk
08-18-2010, 12:53 PM
(Gawd I'm so far behind, I don't even have my first badge in Kanto xD

Also, i herd u has facebook....I was basically forced to make one to I could secretly talk to my friends online because the people I'm living with along with my sis are overprotective and thinks everyone you don't know in real life is a pedo/liar/hacker out to endanger you....and i am not kidding :mad:

So...if you have a facebook and ever wanna talk...)

( I also have a facebook `:))

Vocaloid
08-18-2010, 01:02 PM
( I also have a facebook `:))

(Name thing? You can send it in a PM if you don't wanna post it here)

KaiserKMPunk
08-18-2010, 01:23 PM
(Name thing? You can send it in a PM if you don't wanna post it here)

( I accpeted it)

Pool
08-18-2010, 01:29 PM
(Sent URL link. Kaiser I might convince kiba to ditch you `:P)

Vocaloid
08-18-2010, 01:38 PM
(7th GL added for Kanto)

Pool
08-18-2010, 01:47 PM
(It should be 8 cuz its hardest *Saddened* BAM IT WORKED. Oh and Vocaloid skip all the gym leaders and come to 6 so we can ditch kaiser `:P )

Vocaloid
08-18-2010, 01:51 PM
(It should be 8 cuz its hardest *Saddened* BAM IT WORKED. Oh and Julie Vocaloid skip all the gym leaders and come to 6 so we can ditch kaiser `:P )

(FFFFFFFFFFF :mad:

I can't, I'd be breaking my own rules xD)

Pool
08-18-2010, 02:07 PM
(Here goes nothing)
Me: *Is bored because the battle stopped* I'm out. *Walk to and into nearest pokemon center* Hey Nurse Can i get shellder from the box and switch him for nidoking?
NJ: Sure. *Switches pokeballs* Here you go!
Me: Thanks. *walks out and gets shellder out of its pokeball* Lets go kick some butt *we go into some tall grass and a sanshrew pops out* Use water gun *Shellder shoots a weak blast of water at sanshrew* *The sanshrew digs underground* Blast the hole! *Shellder shoots a weak blast of water down the hole* (Ten seconds later) IT fainted! Nice shellder! Thats all for now buddy *Shellder goes back to his pokeball

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-18-2010, 02:21 PM
*Scizor goes down due to the Supereffectiveness*
Kaiser: You did good, Return! Go Pidgeot! *Pidgeot comes out.*
Pidgeot: Pidgeotttt! *Okay let's do this!*
Kaiser: Use Aerial Ace repeatedly!
Pidgeot: Pidgeot! *OK* *Pidgeot flies around slashing quick and fast slashes at Hitmonlee*
Hitmonlee Jump into the air! *Hitmonlee does a flip into the air over pidgeot when pidegot dives at him*
Now smash from above using Blaze Kick!
*Hitmonlee brings his fire leg down about to smash pidgeot*

Jake: *in crowd* this is getting intense lol jk *leaves to find pool*

KaiserKMPunk
08-18-2010, 03:32 PM
Hitmonlee Jump into the air! *Hitmonlee does a flip into the air over pidgeot when pidegot dives at him*
Now smash from above using Blaze Kick!
*Hitmonlee brings his fire leg down about to smash pidgeot*

Jake: *in crowd* this is getting intense lol jk *leaves to find pool*

*Pidgeot is hit*
Kaiser: Use Sky Attack!
Pidgeot: *Used Sky Attack on Hitmonchan*

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-18-2010, 03:35 PM
*Pidgeot is hit*
Kaiser: Use Sky Attack!
Pidgeot: *Used Sky Attack on Hitmonchan*
*Right when pidgeot starts to do a short charge up i yell*
Hitmonlee use Endure! *Hitmonlee is hit but gets back up very weakened from the supereffectivness*
Hitmonlee when you land charge up a focus blast then blast pidgeot!

KaiserKMPunk
08-18-2010, 03:37 PM
*Right when pidgeot starts to do a short charge up i yell*
Hitmonlee use Endure! *Hitmonlee is hit but gets back up very weakened from the supereffectivness*
Hitmonlee when you land charge up a focus blast then blast pidgeot!

Kaiser: Pidgeot use Agility! *Pidgeot ramps up his speed* Now Use Aerial Ace!
Pidgeot: Pidgeotttt!*Sure Thing*

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-18-2010, 03:39 PM
(so do they like collide?)

KaiserKMPunk
08-18-2010, 03:42 PM
(so do they like collide?)

(Yep)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-18-2010, 03:50 PM
(lol ok just checking)
*The explosion occurs and hitmonlee is blasted back and lands on my side of the arena still standing*
Good job......... *Hitmonlee gets in a pose ready to fight.....*
Hitmonlee: Hit-? *randomly falls over*
*Pidgeot is blasted back and is also knocked out*
Both Pokemon are unable to battle. But the challenger has remaning pokemon. The Challenger wins!
*Cries and throws badge in Kaisers direction*

*waiting out side holding his egg and feeling it move around inside*
Wha-! *feels the explosion*
Kaiser, kaiser, kaiser. You better win this one.....

KaiserKMPunk
08-18-2010, 03:56 PM
(lol ok just checking)
*The explosion occurs and hitmonlee is blasted back and lands on my side of the arena still standing*
Good job......... *Hitmonlee gets in a pose ready to fight.....*
Hitmonlee: Hit-? *randomly falls over*
*Pidgeot is blasted back and is also knocked out*
Both Pokemon are unable to battle. But the challenger has remaning pokemon. The Challenger wins!
*Cries and throws badge in Kaisers direction*

*waiting out side holding his egg and feeling it move around inside*
Wha-! *feels the explosion*
Kaiser, kaiser, kaiser. You better win this one.....

Kaiser: *grabs the badge and runs out of the gym* I won see you at Cinnabar Last two there have to battle one another! *throws Arcanine's Pokeball out and hops on her back* Alright full throtle to Pallet Town!
Certain Amount of Time Period
Kaiser: Alright finally here. Pidgeot go! Now let's Fly to Cinnabar!
Certian Amount of Time Period Later
Kaiser: Alright I'm here.

(I didn't add actually time periods cuz I don't care who gets there first, lol)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-18-2010, 03:57 PM
*is sitting on a bench at a pokemon center and sees you land at cinnibar*
I have been waiting dude......

KaiserKMPunk
08-18-2010, 03:58 PM
*is sitting on a bench at a pokemon center and sees you land at cinnibar*
I have been waiting dude......

Kaiser: So who is going to fight this Gym First, You, Me, or Pool?

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-18-2010, 04:03 PM
Gym closed dude...... *points to sign* says he is on some adventure....
what you want to do.....?

KaiserKMPunk
08-18-2010, 04:05 PM
Gym closed dude...... *points to sign* says he is on some adventure....
what you want to do.....?

Kaiser: I dunno, You wanna see what kind of Pokemon we can catch here?

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-18-2010, 04:11 PM
Not really I mean I have the team I want but I heard about a series of islands to the west want to go look/explore for pokemon there?

KaiserKMPunk
08-18-2010, 04:13 PM
Not really I mean I have the team I want but I heard about a series of islands to the west want to go look/explore for pokemon there?

Kaiser: Sure you lead the way

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-18-2010, 04:22 PM
*Stops at pokecenter to drop off Machamp incase i catch anything (Which I am going to)
*at pier*
The current and waves look pretty tough.......Politoed wont be able to swim me there....
Man: Hey you kids! are you trying to get to the Quad Islands? I hope so. Have you heard the story!........well ic an't remember well but i turns out only 1 of the islands is actually a cave the other 3 are just girant rocks! I know the secret entrance to the cave come! i will take you on my boat!
Me: Thanks sir? *follows and gets on boat* COmE ON OR YOU WILL NOT MAKE IT KAISER!

KaiserKMPunk
08-18-2010, 04:24 PM
*Stops at pokecenter to drop off Machamp incase i catch anything (Which I am going to)
*at pier*
The current and waves look pretty tough.......Politoed wont be able to swim me there....
Man: Hey you kids! are you trying to get to the Quad Islands? I hope so. Have you heard the story!........well ic an't remember well but i turns out only 1 of the islands is actually a cave the other 3 are just girant rocks! I know the secret entrance to the cave come! i will take you on my boat!
Me: Thanks sir? *follows and gets on boat* COmE ON OR YOU WILL NOT MAKE IT KAISER!

Kaiser: *Poliwrath off a PC and jumps on boat* OK Onward to Quad Islands!

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-18-2010, 04:26 PM
Kaiser: *Poliwrath off a PC and jumps on boat* OK Onward to Quad Islands!
(Dude I am think of getting ashiny Sandslash it looks cool but it is ground and that is a pretty weak type http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/01/Spr_4d_028_s.png (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Spr_4d_028_s.png))

KaiserKMPunk
08-18-2010, 04:29 PM
(Dude I am think of getting ashiny Sandslash it looks cool but it is ground and that is a pretty weak type http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/01/Spr_4d_028_s.png (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Spr_4d_028_s.png))

(I would go for a Dual Type Ground, not Rock though, like your egg could hatch into Turtwig for Grass,Ground, or Gible for Dragon/Ground) (I'm probably going to get Dewgong)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-18-2010, 04:30 PM
(nah I have a plan for my egg, (will become my fav pokemon edventualy) i want to get a sandslash for a PC pokemon and use it when I need it but should I waste my 1 shinny I get on it?)

KaiserKMPunk
08-18-2010, 04:37 PM
(nah I have a plan for my egg, (will become my fav pokemon edventualy) i want to get a sandslash for a PC pokemon and use it when I need it but should I waste my 1 shinny I get on it?)

(A Legendary, I haven't wasted my Shiny yet, I think I'm going to get a Shiny Riolu/Lucario)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-18-2010, 04:45 PM
(cool)
*Lands*
Man: here you are boys I will be taking a nap in this here boat come and get when you are done!
Me: ok sir! *enters cave* dark........Go pikachu! Use flash!
Pika: PIKAAAA! * the cave is illumentaed*
Good job lets keep moving.

KaiserKMPunk
08-18-2010, 04:55 PM
(cool)
*Lands*
Man: here you are boys I will be taking a nap in this here boat come and get when you are done!
Me: ok sir! *enters cave* dark........Go pikachu! Use flash!
Pika: PIKAAAA! * the cave is illumentaed*
Good job lets keep moving.

Kaiser: *Follows JAke*

Pool
08-18-2010, 06:22 PM
(YOU F'ING A-HOLES YOU LEFT ME >_> oh wait i did that earlier.)

Me: *Lonely* Uhhmm.... i guess i'll walk this way *points to a direction farther away from cinnabar* ugh *Then starts walking in that way*

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-18-2010, 06:53 PM
Kaiser: *Follows JAke*
Dude whats that in the water! *Points to a seal like pokemon swimming*
*brings out pokedex*

Pool
08-18-2010, 07:42 PM
(still farther away from cinnabar)
Me: This is taking me nowhere.... I'll go buy a map.... *Walks up to a stand then gets a map* wow... i was going the complete other way... fail! (After 6 hours at cinnabar)
Me: *Out of breath* ah ah ah ah ah............. ok im here.........NOW WHERE ARE THEY? ugh this is gonna take a while.

Vocaloid
08-18-2010, 08:52 PM
(Does anyone even remember where I was? xD)

KaiserKMPunk
08-19-2010, 05:07 AM
(Does anyone even remember where I was? xD)

(Viridian Forest)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-19-2010, 05:28 AM
(hey kaiser i got the seaking ready for you)

KaiserKMPunk
08-19-2010, 06:09 AM
(hey kaiser i got the seaking ready for you)

(Seaking?)

Pool
08-19-2010, 07:59 AM
(Lol seel i thinnk he means.

Vocaloid
08-19-2010, 12:28 PM
(Viridian Forest)

(Yeah....I'm never gonna be abled to catch up..)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-19-2010, 01:47 PM
(Seaking?)
(sorry dewgon lol)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-19-2010, 02:12 PM
(new card http://www.mapletowers.com/trainercards/ucard.php?name=Jake&colour=flame&background=none&kanto1=1&kanto2=1&kanto3=1&kanto4=1&kanto5=1&kanto6=1&code=&trainer=078&stars=5&win=6&lose=0&draw=1&pokemon1=59&gender1=m&pokemon2=186&gender2=f&pokemon3=65&gender3=m&pokemon4=25&gender4=m&pokemon5=68&gender5=m&pokemon6=000&gender6=n&bsubmit=+++...%3A%3A%3ACreate%21%3A%3A%3A...+++)

KaiserKMPunk
08-19-2010, 04:18 PM
Kaiser: I wonder what that is? Go Electabuzz!
Electabuzz: Electabuzzzzzz! *Here We Go!*
Kaiser: Use Thunderbolt!
Electabuzz: Buzz! *Ok!*
*A Thunderbolt comes out of the roof/ceiling and struck the figure*
Seel: Seel!!! *Oww that hurt Ice Fang!* *The Seel jumped out of the water and bit Electabuzz then stopped moving*
Electabuzz: *Hah-ha! Static Ability paralyzes you! Thunder Punch!* *Electabuzz struck the paralyzed Seel and looked like it was about to pass out*
Kaiser: Go Ultra Ball! *Kaiser threw the Ultra Ball at Seel* click.....click....click..click...click! Yes I caught Seel! *Electabuzz hits the ceiling and causes rocks to fall trapping Kaiser and him in the cave and trapped Jake outside*
Kaiser: Smooth Lecta `~(
Lecta: Buzz *Sorry*
Seel: Seel Seel! *I know a way out!* *Kaiser recalls Lecta and hops on Seel's back and rides through the cave*
Kaiser: Wow, this place is awesome yet terrifying since I'm stuck in h--- WOAH! What is that!!!
*A couple of yards away was a Blue Bird when it heard Kaiser's voice is jumped up and flew away threw a tunnel in the wall. But just before it jumped Kaiser took a Picture of it on his cellphone. Seel swam over to where the bird was and was recalled. Kaiser crawled out of the tunnel and was right beside Jake*
Kaiser: You'll never believe what I saw! *Kaiser pulls out his phone and shows Jake the picture*

Pool
08-19-2010, 04:31 PM
(No Catching fully evolved pokemon. lol)

KaiserKMPunk
08-19-2010, 04:36 PM

(I edited it Lol)

Pool
08-19-2010, 04:40 PM
(Lucky! xD Well i made a custom pokemon. Want to see it?)

KaiserKMPunk
08-19-2010, 04:41 PM
(Lucky! xD Well i made a custom pokemon. Want to see it?)

(Sure)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-19-2010, 04:51 PM
(wait thats a rule?)

Pool
08-19-2010, 04:55 PM
(Actually i will PM it to you. oh and GET BACK TO CINNABAR take your time at the quad islands)

KaiserKMPunk
08-19-2010, 04:59 PM
Kaiser: Go Pidgeot! *Pidgeot appears* Let's head back to Cinnabar. *Kaiser grabs on to Pidgeot's leg and flies back to Cinnabar and let's go when he sees Pool* Weee! *Kaiser sticks the landing* Hi Pool! Look I gotta Seel. And I saw this Pokemon, I think it's a Articuno!

Pool
08-19-2010, 05:04 PM
Me: *looks toward you* First things first: WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN and 2nd. Articuno? Good luck. I got an idea. How about your Seel vs My Shellder? It would be great practice for both.

KaiserKMPunk
08-19-2010, 05:06 PM
Me: *looks toward you* First things first: WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN and 2nd. Articuno? Good luck. I got an idea. How about your Seel vs My Shellder? It would be great practice for both.

Kaiser: Quad Islands so I can get a Seel. Articuno, Is one of the 5 Legendary Bird Pokemon (I count Lugia and Ho-Oh) And Sure.

Pool
08-19-2010, 05:08 PM
Me: gooooooooooo Shellder! *Shelder comes out of its pokeball* Lets go!

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-19-2010, 06:20 PM
*venturing through quad island*
This place is so weird. all this ice is making me cold........ *looks around*
hey pikachu the ground is now dirt...... its getting alot warmer in here.......
*looks ahead and shes a dugtrio*
Woah cool! huh whats that! *sees a sandshrew fighting it*
Poor sandshrew is so weak compared to it...... Woah! *sandshrew is blasted away by a dig attack*
It looks injured! *takes out super potion and sprays the little guys body*
That should feel better...

SS: :( *wines*
Me: whats the matter little guy? sad you lost to the dugtrio?
SS: *nods*
Me: hey listen how about you and I go train and I will make you stronger and you could defeat that dugtrio?
SS: *nods*
Me: ok lets go! *walks with sandshrew to the cave and battles lots of pokemon*

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-19-2010, 06:36 PM
Me: sandshrew use rapid spin! http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/7/75/Spr_4d_027.png (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Spr_4d_027.png) Good job now hit geodude with Gyro Ball!
SS: *KO's Geodude*
Me: thats 5 in a row Sands!
SS: *jumps around*
Me: * a gravler appears* Its your time to shine!
(Stronger by Kanye West is the theme-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsO6ZnUZI0g)
SS: *uses rapid spin and hits*
Grav: *throws rocks*
Me: Dodge! now use fury cutter! *hits* Up to you!'
SS: *uses Brick break! Ko's grAVLER*
Me: nice! Now its time to take on Dugtrio!

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-19-2010, 07:01 PM
Me: it time now go Sands!
SS:*sandshrew runs into the cave entrance and sees dugtrio* "Sand sands!"
*does a gyro ball*
*dugtrio goes under ground and comes out and slams sands*
Me: I know you can!
*slices using furycutter*
*dugtrio is hit and is weakened and uses Night slash*
* Sands uses Gyro ball and slams dugtrio*
Me: He is almost down!
*Sands finishes him off by using Brick Break*
Me: Yeah!
SS: *runs over to me and jumps up and down*
Me: what is it Sands? *Sands points to my pokeball* You want to join me? But you just beat you rival why would you want to leave?
SS: *wines*
Me: ok then *points ball and red light hits Sands* I captured Sands! Wow look at the time time to get back to Cinnibarr island! *jumps on the boat and is driven back to cinnibarr.and leaves to look for Kaiser with Sands walking by my side*
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/c/c3/Spr_3r_027.png (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Spr_3r_027.png)

Pool
08-20-2010, 08:35 AM
(Thats what this thread is all about Kiba! REP!)

KaiserKMPunk
08-20-2010, 08:50 AM
Me: gooooooooooo Shellder! *Shelder comes out of its pokeball* Lets go!

Kaiser: Go Seel! *Kaiser throws PokeBall*
Seel: Seel Seel! *I'm Ready*
Kaiser: Use Headbutt!
Seel: Seel Seel! *Ok* *Seel charges(sorta) at Shellder*

Pool
08-20-2010, 09:43 AM
Kaiser: Go Seel! *Kaiser throws PokeBall*
Seel: Seel Seel! *I'm Ready*
Kaiser: Use Headbutt!
Seel: Seel Seel! *Ok* *Seel charges(sorta) at Shellder*

Me: Use withdrawl! *Shellder withdrawls into its shell so seel hits the shell* Now use clamp! *Shellder tried to clamp down on seel since they were right next to each other*

KaiserKMPunk
08-20-2010, 11:47 AM
Me: Use withdrawl! *Shellder withdrawls into its shell so seel hits the shell* Now use clamp! *Shellder tried to clamp down on seel since they were right next to each other*

Kaiser: Quick use Ice Shard to keep Shellder's Shell open!
Seel: Seel Seel *ok* *Seel fires a Ice Shard lodging it between the tow lids of Shellder's shell*
Kaiser: No Headbutt again!
Seel: Seel Seel *Ok*

Pool
08-20-2010, 12:06 PM
Kaiser: Quick use Ice Shard to keep Shellder's Shell open!
Seel: Seel Seel *ok* *Seel fires a Ice Shard lodging it between the tow lids of Shellder's shell*
Kaiser: No Headbutt again!
Seel: Seel Seel *Ok*

(Not to be rude or anything, but what would that do? The ice shard.)

KaiserKMPunk
08-20-2010, 12:38 PM
(Not to be rude or anything, but what would that do? The ice shard.)

(Stopped the Clamp. The Ice Shard lodged itself in shellder's shell so it couldn't shut it, or at least until Seel got out the way)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-20-2010, 02:50 PM
*is roaming the streets*
Aww! that Sandshrew is adorable!
Me: huh? *sees a girl my age* Oh hi I am Jake and thats Sands
Bella: Hi I am Isabella call me Bella... I wish i could have him he is so adorable!
Drew: Hey what are you doing talking to my GF?
Me: sorry she cam eover to see my Sandshrew
Drew: Thats so lame my pokemon is so much stronger than that weakling *grins* How about a battle right here and now!
Me: Sure battles are fun
Drew: 1 pokemon each mine Vs. your Sandshrew!
Me: *thinks Sand is only a young pokemon i Hope this ends well* Ok Go Sands! http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/84/Spr_3e_027.gif (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Spr_3e_027.gif)

Drew: Go Arbok!
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/c/ca/Spr_4h_024.png (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Spr_4h_024.png) Arbok use Fire fang! *lunges at Sands*
Me: Sands use dig! *goes undergroud*
Rapid spin!
*comes out and forms a rapid spin at Arbok!*
Drew: Hit him with Iron Tail! *hits Sands* Nice!
Me: come on Sands use rapid spin brick trick! *Sands blast off with a rapid spin*
Drew: Hit him with Iron tail again!
Me: Hit ground and smash!
*Sands hits the ground and jumps over Arboks Tail and hits Arbok in the face with a Brick Break!* Nice and now do it again *Charges a Brick Break*
Drew: Arbok hit him with Ice fang! *bits Sands*
Me: hang in there!
Sands: Sand-...... *is dizzy and sways*
Me: Don't give up!

(should I evolve sands because I think he is too cute to evolve)

KaiserKMPunk
08-21-2010, 07:28 AM
(I don't think it should evolve after only one or two battles.)

NinjaVanish
08-21-2010, 02:10 PM
Me:*Goes to route 1 after getting my pikachu from professor Oak* Alright Sparkz let's get some training done before we reach Viridian! We need to get strong so we can win the pokemon league!
Sparkz:Pika!
Me:*Walking through the route with Sparkz when we encounter a wild Pidgey* Go Sparkz! Use thundershock!
Sparkz:*Uses thundershock and hits target with lots of power* Pika!
Pidgey:*Barely hangs on, then uses gust*
Me:Dodge it quick, then use tackle!
Sparkz:*Dodges and gets hit by a little of the gust, then tackles the wild Pidgey and KO's it*
Me:Great job Sparkz! *Throws pokeball at Pidgey and catches it*

(lol This is fun. :P)

KaiserKMPunk
08-21-2010, 05:59 PM
Kaiser: Well sonce your not attacking I guess I'll leave. *Kaiser walks off* I wonder what kind of trainers are here on Cinnabar? *Kaiser walks even further into Cinnabar* Hmm that looks like a trainer. *Kaiser runs over to him* Hi would you like to battle?
Trainer: Sure but I warn you I have great Pokemon, The name is Kaine.
Kaiser: I'm Kaiser. Let's get this battle started! Go Gengar! *Gengar appears*
Kaine: Gengar, huh. Let's see go Alakazam! *Alakazam Appears* Use Psychic! *Alakazam sends a psychic blast wave at Gengar*
Kaiser: Gengar Counter with Shadow Ball! *Gengar sends a ball of shadows at Alakazam* *Both take considerable amounts of damage*
Kaine: Use Recover! *Alakazam glows and regains some of it's health.
Kaiser: Gengar Shadow Ball! *Gengar used the shadows to form a ball and sent it at Starmie*
Kaine: Alakazam use Confuse Ray! *Alakazam sends a hypnotic ray at Gengar*
Kaiser: Crap! *Gengar hit's itself with the Shadow Ball KO'ing it*
Kaine: I like your style, choose your next Pokemon.
Kaiser: Go Lecta! *Electabuzz appeared* Use Thunder Punch followed by a Thunderbolt. *Lecta charged his fist put one in the air and the other hit Starmie and then a bolt of lighting hit Alakazam KO'ing it*
Kaine: Go Ninetails *Ninetails appears* Use Quick Attack! *Ninetails rushes at Lecta at blinding speed*
Kaiser: Quick use Shock Wave! *Lecta sent an inescapable wave of electricity at Nintails knocking it off course sending it crashin into a wall*
Kaine: Ninetails use Flamethrower! *Ninetails shot flames out of her mouth torching Lecta to the point of KO'ing it*
Kaiser: Go Scizor! Use Aerial Ace repeatedly! *Scizor kept hitting Ninetails where she couldn't fight back then KO'ing her*
Kaine: Go Steelix! *Steelix appears* Use Earthquake!
Kaiser: Use Earthequake! *Scizor and Steelix both use Earthquake KO'ing them both*
Kaine: Looks like it's a tie.
Kaiser: Yeah, good battle. I hope we can do this again another time when we get stronger.
Kaine: Just give me a time and place and we'll fight to the finish.

(Just so you know Kaine is the Exact opposite of Kaiser)

NinjaVanish
08-22-2010, 08:13 AM
Me:*Gets to Viridian City after a few more battles and heals pokemon at center*Alright, let's get some more training in for Pidgey!
Pidgey:...
Me:Wow, you don't like to talk much do you Pidgey?
Me:Alright well...let's go! *Goes to route 22 on the left of Viridian and finds a wild Mankey*Pidgey quick, use gust!
Pidgey:*Sends a gust at Mankey powerful enough to KO it*
Me:Wow...super effective or not, that was pretty good Pidgey. Great job!
Me:...*Does a few more battles in the wild*

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-22-2010, 09:46 AM
*is roaming the streets*
Aww! that Sandshrew is adorable!
Me: huh? *sees a girl my age* Oh hi I am Jake and thats Sands
Bella: Hi I am Isabella call me Bella... I wish i could have him he is so adorable!
Drew: Hey what are you doing talking to my GF?
Me: sorry she cam eover to see my Sandshrew
Drew: Thats so lame my pokemon is so much stronger than that weakling *grins* How about a battle right here and now!
Me: Sure battles are fun
Drew: 1 pokemon each mine Vs. your Sandshrew!
Me: *thinks Sand is only a young pokemon i Hope this ends well* Ok Go Sands! http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/84/Spr_3e_027.gif (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Spr_3e_027.gif)

Drew: Go Arbok!
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/c/ca/Spr_4h_024.png (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Spr_4h_024.png)Arbok use Fire fang! *lunges at Sands*
Me: Sands use dig! *goes undergroud*
Rapid spin!
*comes out and forms a rapid spin at Arbok!*
Drew: Hit him with Iron Tail! *hits Sands* Nice!
Me: come on Sands use rapid spin brick trick! *Sands blast off with a rapid spin*
Drew: Hit him with Iron tail again!
Me: Hit ground and smash!
*Sands hits the ground and jumps over Arboks Tail and hits Arbok in the face with a Brick Break!* Nice and now do it again *Charges a Brick Break*
Drew: Arbok hit him with Ice fang! *bits Sands*
Me: hang in there!
Sands: Sand-...... *is dizzy and sways*
Me: Don't give up!

(should I evolve sands because I think he is too cute to evolve)

Sands: Sandshrew!!!! *charges and uses Night slash to slash Arbok!*
Me: Go Sands!
Drew: Arbok hit him with Acid!
Me: Sands use Dig! *goes under ground*
Drew: You follow into his hole! *Arbok goes into whole* My arbok with catch Him!
Me: come on........
Sands: *Sands comes out of ground and lands*
Me: get ready! wait-
Sands: Sandshrew!!! *Uses Earthquake sahkinbg the ground*
Drew: NOOO! *Arbok come out of hole with the squiggleies on his eyes*
Me: We won!!! *Sands comes up and hugs my leg* Whooo! I am pumped for the gym!
We better go find Kaiser Sands!

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/4f/PinRS027.gif (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:PinRS027.gif)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-22-2010, 09:47 AM
(sands and I)
http://studiokitsu.net/gallery/costumes/gijinkasandshrew/Sandshrew-Reference.jpg

KaiserKMPunk
08-22-2010, 09:55 AM
(sands and I)
http://studiokitsu.net/gallery/costumes/gijinkasandshrew/Sandshrew-Reference.jpg

(Lol)

Pool
08-22-2010, 10:35 AM
Kaiser: Well sonce your not attacking I guess I'll leave. *Kaiser walks off* I wonder what kind of trainers are here on Cinnabar? *Kaiser walks even further into Cinnabar* Hmm that looks like a trainer. *Kaiser runs over to him* Hi would you like to battle?
Trainer: Sure but I warn you I have great Pokemon, The name is Kaine.
Kaiser: I'm Kaiser. Let's get this battle started! Go Gengar! *Gengar appears*
Kaine: Gengar, huh. Let's see go Alakazam! *Alakazam Appears* Use Psychic! *Alakazam sends a psychic blast wave at Gengar*
Kaiser: Gengar Counter with Shadow Ball! *Gengar sends a ball of shadows at Alakazam* *Both take considerable amounts of damage*
Kaine: Use Recover! *Alakazam glows and regains some of it's health.
Kaiser: Gengar Shadow Ball! *Gengar used the shadows to form a ball and sent it at Starmie*
Kaine: Alakazam use Confuse Ray! *Alakazam sends a hypnotic ray at Gengar*
Kaiser: Crap! *Gengar hit's itself with the Shadow Ball KO'ing it*
Kaine: I like your style, choose your next Pokemon.
Kaiser: Go Lecta! *Electabuzz appeared* Use Thunder Punch followed by a Thunderbolt. *Lecta charged his fist put one in the air and the other hit Starmie and then a bolt of lighting hit Alakazam KO'ing it*
Kaine: Go Ninetails *Ninetails appears* Use Quick Attack! *Ninetails rushes at Lecta at blinding speed*
Kaiser: Quick use Shock Wave! *Lecta sent an inescapable wave of electricity at Nintails knocking it off course sending it crashin into a wall*
Kaine: Ninetails use Flamethrower! *Ninetails shot flames out of her mouth torching Lecta to the point of KO'ing it*
Kaiser: Go Scizor! Use Aerial Ace repeatedly! *Scizor kept hitting Ninetails where she couldn't fight back then KO'ing her*
Kaine: Go Steelix! *Steelix appears* Use Earthquake!
Kaiser: Use Earthequake! *Scizor and Steelix both use Earthquake KO'ing them both*
Kaine: Looks like it's a tie.
Kaiser: Yeah, good battle. I hope we can do this again another time when we get stronger.
Kaine: Just give me a time and place and we'll fight to the finish.

(Just so you know Kaine is the Exact opposite of Kaiser)

(I was at my moms with no interwebz.)

NinjaVanish
08-22-2010, 10:42 AM
Me:*Goes back to pokemon center after intensely training my pidgey and pikachu on route 22* Alright! It's time to go through Viridian Forest you two! Let's get some more training on the way so we can beat the Pewter City gym leader as soon as we can!
Sparkz:Pika!
Me:...Yeah! *Heads toward Viridian forest*

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-22-2010, 10:51 AM
(anyone here have Battle revolution?)

NinjaVanish
08-22-2010, 10:54 AM
(I used to)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-22-2010, 10:56 AM
(do you still? or wi-fi cause i wanna have my first wi-fi battle wth someone I know)

NinjaVanish
08-22-2010, 11:02 AM
(No but I have wifi. Want to have a match on one of the DS games?)

EDIT: (It'll have to be later though, cause I gtg)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-22-2010, 11:16 AM
(see ya and my DS wont connect to my wi-fi for some strange reason its F@cked up)

KaiserKMPunk
08-22-2010, 12:45 PM
(anyone here have Battle revolution?)

(I do)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-22-2010, 12:46 PM
(I do)
(Got wifi? cause i have always wanted to try a wifi match with someone I know)

KaiserKMPunk
08-22-2010, 12:51 PM
(Got wifi? cause i have always wanted to try a wifi match with someone I know)

(Yeah I got Wi-Fi, I'm playing it now)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-22-2010, 12:53 PM
(Yeah I got Wi-Fi, I'm playing it now)
(Legendaries or not?)

KaiserKMPunk
08-22-2010, 01:03 PM
(Legendaries or not?)

(Doesn't Matter, WiFi Code is 2449-4538-2613, What's yours)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-22-2010, 01:07 PM
(Name eric (if it matters) 3223-7474-8379) (hope this works)

KaiserKMPunk
08-22-2010, 01:08 PM
(Name eric (if it matters) 3223-7474-8379) (hope this works)

(Ok, Are you on WiFi now?)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-22-2010, 01:09 PM
almost)

KaiserKMPunk
08-22-2010, 01:21 PM
(Good Fight My Sceptile Survived Flygon's Attack by 9 HP)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-22-2010, 01:22 PM
(you now have bragging rights lol
that sceptile has a dramatic exit)

KaiserKMPunk
08-22-2010, 01:27 PM
(you now have bragging rights lol
that sceptile has a dramatic exit)

(I know right. Sceptile was my best Pokemon up until Platinum)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-22-2010, 01:29 PM
(i still dont know why that happened to my kyogre dude?)

KaiserKMPunk
08-22-2010, 01:31 PM
(i still dont know why that happened to my kyogre dude?)

(Yeah 1 Dragon Pulse KO'ing is strange what's its special defense? Salamence's Sp.Atk is 244)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-22-2010, 01:33 PM
(it doesn't matter the only reason i have him is for the rain so my Luxrays Thunder hits........but your sandstorm screwed that up lol)

KaiserKMPunk
08-22-2010, 01:38 PM
(it doesn't matter the only reason i have him is for the rain so my Luxrays Thunder hits........but your sandstorm screwed that up lol)

(I was wondering why it stopped raining, lol. That was the team that I fought you was my best team though, I have another team too.)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-22-2010, 02:06 PM
(yeah well i switched my kyogre for a better)
(lets get back to the RP i think i went to go find you)

KaiserKMPunk
08-22-2010, 02:26 PM
(Ok find me I just battled my opposite)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-22-2010, 02:30 PM
*runs down street through some market*
Hey Kaiser! *waves* where is the gym leader do you think! woah who is that *points to your opposite* I just faced a kid named Drew. I guess we are Rivals now...
*Sands run up to your Scizor and pokes him*

KaiserKMPunk
08-22-2010, 02:41 PM
*runs down street through some market*
Hey Kaiser! *waves* where is the gym leader do you think! woah who is that *points to your opposite* I just faced a kid named Drew. I guess we are Rivals now...
*Sands run up to your Scizor and pokes him*

Kaiser: This is Kaine, my new rival.
Kaine: Thank you. Nice to meet you. What a cute Sandshrew.
Kaiser: Did you catch that at the Quad Islands? Cool.
Scizor: *Looks at Sandshrew. Picks him up and sits him on his shoulder)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-22-2010, 02:43 PM
Kaiser: This is Kaine, my new rival.
Kaine: Thank you. Nice to meet you. What a cute Sandshrew.
Kaiser: Did you catch that at the Quad Islands? Cool.
Scizor: *Looks at Sandshrew. Picks him up and sits him on his shoulder)
Me: Thanks. And Yeah I got him at Quad Islands....long story. We just got done with a battle with the Drew kid. He may look small but Sands kicked his Arboks butt. It may be a gamble but I will probably use him in the gym battle whenever he gets back from adventuring......

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-22-2010, 02:44 PM
(check out this rap dude its about pokemon. you should read the lyrics in the dicription thought- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cQoN6AoS1M)

KaiserKMPunk
08-22-2010, 02:51 PM
Me: Thanks. And Yeah I got him at Quad Islands....long story. We just got done with a battle with the Drew kid. He may look small but Sands kicked his Arboks butt. It may be a gamble but I will probably use him in the gym battle whenever he gets back from adventuring......

Kaine: The Gym Leader. Man he was tough I still lost. Stupid Three on Three rule..
Kaiser: Sandshrew would be a good choice be a Ground Type in all. Wait What? Three on Three! That sucks. Guess I'll use Scizor, Gengar, and Seel. Though I should evolve him to Dewgong.

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-22-2010, 02:57 PM
Jake: Yeah but type advantages aren't always a sure win. I heard he has the Nido duo pokemon and they know powerful fighting moves so I will need to be careful. I know I will be using: Sands and Alakazam but I don't know who else pikachu's electric moves would have no effect and Politoed is water and is weak to poison.......... so either Machamp, Arcanine.
Even if my egg hatched It would be kinda weak still.

KaiserKMPunk
08-22-2010, 03:09 PM
Jake: Yeah but type advantages aren't always a sure win. I heard he has the Nido duo pokemon and they know powerful fighting moves so I will need to be careful. I know I will be using: Sands and Alakazam but I don't know who else pikachu's electric moves would have no effect and Politoed is water and is weak to poison.......... so either Machamp, Arcanine.
Even if my egg hatched It would be kinda weak still.

Kaiser: Water isn't weak to Posion.

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-22-2010, 03:10 PM
Jake: Most poison types know a few grass moves though.

KaiserKMPunk
08-22-2010, 03:17 PM
Jake: Most poison types know a few grass moves though.

Kaiser: True but I would go with Arcanine. Since Fighting doesn't do that much damage to Poison types. And Arcanine is fast enough to dodge Ground type moves.

(On a Different note. After we get through all the regions, If! What do you want your team to be. Mine: Sceptile, Salamence, Arcanine, Lucario, Electriver, and if I get a legendary it would be that one if not it will be Crobat.)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-22-2010, 03:34 PM
Jake: Yeah but we have to wait till he gets here....

( I have no specific team in mind I will just get lots of strong pokemon and have a main team but use alot from my PC as well. But I know my main my team will have:
Pikachu, Umbreon, Arcanine, Magmortar. The other two I would switch around with my PC depending on my challenges. on my main post I will start posting what my current party is. BTW I want to catch alot more cause I love so many. Or I might do what ash does and only take my Pikachu and Arcanine along cause I love those two abunch (Pikachu is my main)

KaiserKMPunk
08-22-2010, 03:44 PM
Jake: Yeah but we have to wait till he gets here....

( I have no specific team in mind I will just get lots of strong pokemon and have a main team but use alot from my PC as well. But I know my main my team will have:
Pikachu, Umbreon, Arcanine, Magmortar. The other two I would switch around with my PC depending on my challenges. on my main post I will start posting what my current party is. BTW I want to catch alot more cause I love so many. Or I might do what ash does and only take my Pikachu and Arcanine along cause I love those two abunch (Pikachu is my main)

(Yeah I'm gonna catch more but that will be my Elite Four/Champion team. I'm gonna do the same but I'll most likely bring Electabuzz with me on and put the others in the box until i need them.)

Kaiser: True, true. So when do u think he will be back?

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-22-2010, 03:48 PM
Jake: What should we do for now?
(whenever pool gets on lol, for my big tournement team at the end of the 4 regions I know I want Tyranitar or Garchomp for sure)

KaiserKMPunk
08-22-2010, 03:54 PM
(whenever pool gets on lol, for my big tournement team at the end of the 4 regions I know I want Tyranitar or Garchomp for sure)

(My Tyranitar was beast online wasn't it)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-22-2010, 03:57 PM
(My Tyranitar was beast online wasn't it)
(Yeah, I have always loved them. How hard was it to train on the DS?)

KaiserKMPunk
08-22-2010, 04:43 PM
(Yeah, I have always loved them. How hard was it to train on the DS?)

(Not very I justed traded them to Diamond and played the whole game with them)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-22-2010, 04:54 PM
(Not very I justed traded them to Diamond and played the whole game with them)
(I see I dont want to delet my game so if I were to get one I would have to take a while to train them.)

KaiserKMPunk
08-22-2010, 05:00 PM
(I see I dont want to delet my game so if I were to get one I would have to take a while to train them.)

(Or you could trade it to someone who is replaying there game and have them trade it back)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-22-2010, 05:06 PM
(yeah but not that many people would want to trade it back after raising it so much.
GeeZ pool come on!)

KaiserKMPunk
08-22-2010, 05:12 PM
(yeah but not that many people would want to trade it back after raising it so much.
GeeZ pool come on!)

(I'll do it for you, when I restart SoulSilver. Which should be next month)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-22-2010, 06:34 PM
(my DS doesnt connect to wifi for some stupid reason)

Pool
08-22-2010, 07:47 PM
Ultranamor: *Sees you two talking to eachother* Hello! You two are trainers I am assuming. Sorry for not being at my gym! I was out catching some exotic pokemon from the Johto reigon! I have an idea! Lets make our battle at the gym more interesting! How about You two battle on a team against me and another trainer? 6 pokemon allowed for each team! I'll go find a team mate. *scurries off into the distance*

(10 minutes later)
Ultranamor: I am back with my trainer!
Pool: Wait.... I'm battling Kaiser and Kiba???
Ultranamor: You know these trainers?
Pool: Yeah, i've been traveling with them...
Ultranamor: All 3 of you, meet me at my gym at 12:00(noon) Central Timezone. The side who wins will get the badges. If me and my trainer win, He will get 2 badges. If you two win, you will get badges and Pool will have a rematch with me!
Pool: ....
Ultranamor: See you soon!

NinjaVanish
08-23-2010, 05:02 AM
Me:Alright!!! Great job Pidgey! That's the 12th win in a row! *Says to Pidgey after the 12th caterpie*
Me:...Hey look another one! Use gu--
Pidgey:*Uses gust to KO it and gives me a "I know, I know...I've done this dozens of times already" type of look*
Me:Alright, Sparkz it's time for your training! Use thundershock on that Metapod!!
Sparkz:*Does it and it does a lot of damage*
Metapod:*Uses harden*
Me:...It's using harden Sparkz! Hit it with another thundershock and it won't have mattered!
Sparkz:*KO's it*
Me:Woo!! *Spots a Wild Pikachu* Let's see who is better! Sparkz use quick attack!
Sparkz:*Nails him right in the side with a quick attack*
Wild Pikachu:*Uses slam and hits Sparkz for a lot of damage*
Me:Crap! It's strong...Sparkz use thunder wave!
Sparkz:*Paralyzes the wild Pikachu*
Wild Pikachu:*Can't move*
Me:Quick! Use slam! Then quick attack!
Wild Pikachu:*Tries using quick attack but is paralyzed*
Sparkz:*Uses slam for lots of damage, and then quick attack before the wild Pikachu can move to KO it*
Me:Phew! That was intense! Alright guys let's move on to Pewter city and heal you guys up for our gym battle!

Pool
08-23-2010, 10:18 AM
Ultranamor: ....Where are my challengers? Pool is here.

KaiserKMPunk
08-23-2010, 10:30 AM
Ultranamor: ....Where are my challengers? Pool is here.

Kaiser: I'm here!

Pool
08-23-2010, 10:32 AM
Kaiser: I'm here!

Good, good. Where is the other one?

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-23-2010, 10:51 AM
Jake: I am here!

(i was at school, i pretended to be sick for you guys!)

Pool
08-23-2010, 10:56 AM
Jake: I am here!

(i was at school, i pretended to be sick for you guys!)

(Lol! I had a 1/2 day today.)

Ultranamor: Step on your platform. Yours is on the left. Pool follow me to the right. *Once you guys step on your platform they raise up 4 feet* Throw out your pokemon

Ultranamor and Pool: Go Nidoking!! You have a nidoking? No way! Woah, wierd.

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-23-2010, 10:59 AM
(Lol! I had a 1/2 day today.)

Ultranamor: Step on your platform. Yours is on the left. Pool follow me to the right. *Once you guys step on your platform they raise up 4 feet* Throw out your pokemon

Ultranamor and Pool: Go Nidoking!! You have a nidoking? No way! Woah, wierd.
(come on Kaiser you better reply soon)

Jake: *steps on platform and my half raises and I wait for Kaiser*
*Grabs pokeball* Go Alakazam! http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/91/Spr_4h_065_m.png (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Spr_4h_065_m.png)

Pool
08-23-2010, 11:05 AM
(come on Kaiser you better reply soon)

Jake: *steps on platform and my half raises and I wait for Kaiser*
*Grabs pokeball* Go Alakazam! http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/91/Spr_4h_065_m.png (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Spr_4h_065_m.png)

Ultranamor: I got this one! Nidoking use toxic! *Nidoking shoots some poison at Alakazam*

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-23-2010, 11:09 AM
Ultranamor: I got this one! Nidoking use toxic! *Nidoking shoots some poison at Alakazam*
Me: Alakazam use reflect! *A wall of light appears and blocks the toxic*
Now Use confusion to confuse Ultra's Nidoking!

Pool
08-23-2010, 11:16 AM
Me: Alakazam use reflect! *A wall of light appears and blocks the toxic*
Now Use confusion to confuse Ultra's Nidoking!

Ultranamor: Use protect! *Nidoking forms a circle shaped barrier to pretect itself* Now use thunder! *A thundercloud forms and a wicked bolt of lightning drops down on alakazam*

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-23-2010, 11:27 AM
Ultranamor: Use protect! *Nidoking forms a circle shaped barrier to pretect itself* Now use thunder! *A thundercloud forms and a wicked bolt of lightning drops down on alakazam*
*as the cloud forms*
Use barrier quick! *the bariier bosst up Alakazams defence a bunch*
*Alakazam is hit by the bolt but gets back up easily*
Me: Now use psybeam at Ultra's Nidoking! *sends the blast*

Pool
08-23-2010, 11:40 AM
*as the cloud forms*
Use barrier quick! *the bariier bosst up Alakazams defence a bunch*
*Alakazam is hit by the bolt but gets back up easily*
Me: Now use psybeam at Ultra's Nidoking! *sends the blast*

Ultranamor: Block yourself! *Nidoking blacks itslef with its arms and legs* Now charge and double kick! *Nidoking charges at alakazam then tries to kick it twice*

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-23-2010, 11:55 AM
Ultranamor: Block yourself! *Nidoking blacks itslef with its arms and legs* Now charge and double kick! *Nidoking charges at alakazam then tries to kick it twice*
Me: wait for it.......now! *as Nidokings first kick comes Alakazam uses Pyschic to blast Nido king and smash against the ceiling*
Now Alakazam! *as Kido king comes falling down Alakazam jumps into the air and slashs with Pycho Cut*

KaiserKMPunk
08-23-2010, 12:01 PM
(Sorry Open House for School. I gotta go back to school Wednesday)

Kaiser: Go Gengar! *Gengar appears* Use Confuse Ray on Pool's Nidoking then Psychic!

Pool
08-23-2010, 12:21 PM
Me: wait for it.......now! *as Nidokings first kick comes Alakazam uses Pyschic to blast Nido king and smash against the ceiling*
Now Alakazam! *as Kido king comes falling down Alakazam jumps into the air and slashs with Pycho Cut*

Ultranamor: *after nidoking hits the cieling* use earthquake! *nidoking gets hit by psycho cut, barely hold on, and hits the ground with devastating power*

(Sorry Open House for School. I gotta go back to school Wednesday)

Kaiser: Go Gengar! *Gengar appears* Use Confuse Ray on Pool's Nidoking then Psychic!

Pool: Protect! Then Earthquake! *Nidoking protects From the confuse ray, psychic, and earthquake then makes an earthquake* (lol!)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-23-2010, 12:26 PM
Ultranamor: *after nidoking hits the cieling* use earthquake! *nidoking gets hit by psycho cut, barely hold on, and hits the ground with devastating power*

Pool: Protect! Then Earthquake! *Nidoking protects From the confuse ray, psychic, and earthquake then makes an earthquake* (lol!)
*alakazam hits the ground after The nidoking but is hit by Pool's earthquake, since his boosted defence is still in place he barley holds on*
Me: alakazam use recover! *alakazam recovers (lol)*
Now finish Nidoking off! (Ultra's) *Alakazam uses teleport and appears behind nidoking (nidoking would not know where he went since he didnt see where he re-appeared) and slashes Nidoking with Pyscho cut!*
Great!

Pool
08-23-2010, 12:37 PM
*alakazam hits the ground after The nidoking but is hit by Pool's earthquake, since his boosted defence is still in place he barley holds on*
Me: alakazam use recover! *alakazam recovers (lol)*
Now finish Nidoking off! (Ultra's) *Alakazam uses teleport and appears behind nidoking (nidoking would not know where he went since he didnt see where he re-appeared) and slashes Nidoking with Pyscho cut!*
Great!

Ultra: Thrash! *Nidoking randomly thrashes before the psycho cut hit*
Ref: Both Alakazam and The Leaders Nidoking are unable to battle!

(Dont forget that there are pools of poison around the gym)
Pool: Cover yourself in poison! *Nidoking ran into a pool of poison so any contact with him poisons*

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-23-2010, 12:40 PM
(ok that was so not legit)
Me: Go Arcanine!
*sends arcanine and waits for the next pokemon*

KaiserKMPunk
08-23-2010, 12:45 PM
Ultra: Thrash! *Nidoking randomly thrashes before the psycho cut hit*
Ref: Both Alakazam and The Leaders Nidoking are unable to battle!

(Dont forget that there are pools of poison around the gym)
Pool: Cover yourself in poison! *Nidoking ran into a pool of poison so any contact with him poisons*

Kaiser: Gengar do the same! Use Confuse Ray and Psychic! *Gengar jumps in a Poison pool and sends a hypnotic ray and psychic ray at Pool's Nidoking*

Pool
08-23-2010, 12:52 PM
(ok that was so not legit)
Me: Go Arcanine!
*sends arcanine and waits for the next pokemon*

Ultra: Go nidoqueen! Use Aqua tail! *Nidoqueen charges at arcanine and Bashes her tail made of water(?) lol at it*

Kaiser: Gengar do the same! Use Confuse Ray and Psychic! *Gengar jumps in a Poison pool and sends a hypnotic ray and psychic ray at Pool's Nidoking*

Pool: Fire Blast! Nidoking shoots a awesome blast of fire at gengar then gets KO'd cuz of psychic* Good job, Go Vileplume! *Nidoking returns and Vileplume comes out*

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-23-2010, 12:54 PM
Ultra: Go nidoqueen! Use Aqua tail! *Nidoqueen charges at arcanine and Bashes her tail made of water(?) lol at it*

Pool: Fire Blast! Nidoking shoots a awesome blast of fire at gengar then gets KO'd cuz of psychic* Good job, Go Vileplume! *Nidoking returns and Vileplume comes out*
Me: Extreame speed! *Arcanine dodges at blinding speed and is behind Nidoqueen*
Fireblast! *Arcanine sends a blast of fire at Nidoqueens back*

Vocaloid
08-23-2010, 12:56 PM
(Sadface.

I'mma just wait for you guys to start in a new region before I start RPing again. It's impossible to catch up now unless I stay up 24/7 for a lot of days while having the laptop the entire time.)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-23-2010, 12:58 PM
(lol sorry vocaloid hey kaider I have been training a Larvitar and it just became a pupitar!)

Pool
08-23-2010, 01:00 PM
Me: Extreame speed! *Arcanine dodges at blinding speed and is behind Nidoqueen*
Fireblast! *Arcanine sends a blast of fire at Nidoqueens back*

Ultra: Thrash! *Nidoqueen thrashes around*(This was after you called for fire blast but before it happened)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-23-2010, 01:03 PM
Ultra: Thrash! *Nidoqueen thrashes around*(This was after you called for fire blast but before it happened)
(so it hit or not?)

Pool
08-23-2010, 01:05 PM
(so it hit or not?)
(Sure, both did, and g2g)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-23-2010, 01:13 PM
(dang! see ya)
*Arcanine is hit by thrash but Nidoqueen is hit by fireblast*
Me: you did more damage to him than you arcanine now use Fire Spin! *a fire swirl forms around Nidoqueen*

KaiserKMPunk
08-23-2010, 01:24 PM

Kaiser: Gengar use Psychic on Vileplume followed by a Confuse Ray on Nidoqueen! *Gengar sends a hypnotic ray and a psychic ray at the two opponents.

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-23-2010, 02:09 PM
(bored........)

Pool
08-23-2010, 03:32 PM
(dang! see ya)
*Arcanine is hit by thrash but Nidoqueen is hit by fireblast*
Me: you did more damage to him than you arcanine now use Fire Spin! *a fire swirl forms around Nidoqueen*

Ultra: Jump! *Nidoqueen propells itself in the air with its tail and grabs arcanine then use Aqua tail*

Kaiser: Gengar use Psychic on Vileplume followed by a Confuse Ray on Nidoqueen! *Gengar sends a hypnotic ray and a psychic ray at the two opponents.

Vileplume use sleep powder! *Vileplume sent out a blue powder at gengar then got hit by psychic*

Ultra: *Confuse ray hit both Arcanine and Nidoqueen due to them both being next to eachother

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-23-2010, 04:21 PM
Ultra: Jump! *Nidoqueen propells itself in the air with its tail and grabs arcanine then use Aqua tail*

Vileplume use sleep powder! *Vileplume sent out a blue powder at gengar then got hit by psychic*

Ultra: *Confuse ray hit both Arcanine and Nidoqueen due to them both being next to eachother
Me: arcanine focus your enery! *Arcanine snaps out of its confusion* now hit nidoqueen with Overheat! *the blast should hit since they are very close to each other*
(love this pic)
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/1/15/Torkoal_Overheat.png/150px-Torkoal_Overheat.png (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Torkoal_Overheat.png)

KaiserKMPunk
08-23-2010, 04:50 PM

Kaiser: *throws Awakening at Gengar* Use Psychic then Fire Punch it! *Gengar sends a psychic wave at Vileplume then gets in close and sets it's fist on fire and punched Vileplume*

Pool
08-23-2010, 05:35 PM
Kaiser: *throws Awakening at Gengar* Use Psychic then Fire Punch it! *Gengar sends a psychic wave at Vileplume then gets in close and sets it's fist on fire and punched Vileplume*

Pool: .... use uhh Teeter Dance! *vileplume dances around before firepunch hits and it confuses all the pokemon in battle* This should be fun.... lol

KaiserKMPunk
08-23-2010, 05:42 PM
Pool: .... use uhh Teeter Dance! *vileplume dances around before firepunch hits and it confuses all the pokemon in battle* This should be fun.... lol

(did the Moves hit?)

Pool
08-23-2010, 05:44 PM
(@Kiba) Ultra: *Nidoqueen got hit and fainted* Go grimer. *nidoqueen goes out and grimer goes in* Use shadow punch! *A shadow fist comes out of the ground at arcanine*

Pool
08-23-2010, 05:45 PM
(did the Moves hit?)

(Yeah Vileplume is down....)
Pool: return. *Vileplume reutrns* Go beedrill! Use sunny day! *Beedrill comes out, and it becomes really sunny*

KaiserKMPunk
08-23-2010, 05:59 PM
(Yeah Vileplume is down....)
Pool: return. *Vileplume reutrns* Go beedrill! Use sunny day! *Beedrill comes out, and it becomes really sunny*

Kaiser: Return Gengar! *Gengar returns and rids itself of the Confusion* Go Scizor! *Scizor makes an awesome appearence* Use Aerial Ace on Beedrill! *Scizor rushes in and repeatedly cuts Scizor*

(This is how awesome Scizor is. He resists Normal, Bug, Ghost, Steel, Grass, Psychic, Ice, Dragon Dark. His only suppereffectiveness is Fire which does x4. And is unaffected by Poison. How awesome is that. Plus he can never be poisoned, no matter what., Abilities, Moves, and Items can't poison him due to Steel type. He is Awesome!)

Pool
08-23-2010, 06:07 PM
Kaiser: Return Gengar! *Gengar returns and rids itself of the Confusion* Go Scizor! *Scizor makes an awesome appearence* Use Aerial Ace on Beedrill! *Scizor rushes in and repeatedly cuts Scizor*

(This is how awesome Scizor is. He resists Normal, Bug, Ghost, Steel, Grass, Psychic, Ice, Dragon Dark. His only suppereffectiveness is Fire which does x4. And is unaffected by Poison. How awesome is that. Plus he can never be poisoned, no matter what., Abilities, Moves, and Items can't poison him due to Steel type. He is Awesome!)

(Yeah steel types have awesome defensive abilities but super effectives are fire fighting and ground.)
Pool: Brick break! *Beedrills glows white and it karate-chop scizor from above*
(This counts as dodging lol)

KaiserKMPunk
08-23-2010, 06:10 PM
(Yeah steel types have awesome defensive abilities but super effectives are fire fighting and ground.)
Pool: Brick break! *Beedrills glows white and it karate-chop scizor from above*
(This counts as dodging lol)

(Bug resists Ground and Fighting so they do normal damage :) )

Kaiser: Let it hit you, then use Aerial Ace! *Scizor let's Beedrill get close range then hits it dead on with Aerial Ace*

(Beedrill hits with Brick Break just to clear that up)

Pool
08-23-2010, 06:15 PM
(Bug resists Ground and Fighting so they do normal damage :) )

Kaiser: Let it hit you, then use Aerial Ace! *Scizor let's Beedrill get close range then hits it dead on with Aerial Ace*

(Beedrill hits with Brick Break just to clear that up)

(God damn!)

Pool: Hidden power! *Beedrill used hidden power before aerial ace hit but beedrill still got damaged pretty bad* Stick in there!
(It's fire i tested my beedrills in game! Haha!)

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/2/2c/Alakazam_Hidden_Power.png (http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/2/2c/Alakazam_Hidden_Power.png)

KaiserKMPunk
08-23-2010, 06:26 PM
(God damn!)

Pool: Hidden power! *Beedrill used hidden power before aerial ace hit but beedrill still got damaged pretty bad* Stick in there!
(It's fire i tested my beedrills in game! Haha!)

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/2/2c/Alakazam_Hidden_Power.png (http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/2/2c/Alakazam_Hidden_Power.png)

Kaiser: No, Scizor!! *Scizor is hit and hit the wall but got up* Use Aerial Ace again! Follow it with Bullet Punch! *Scizor got up and rushed over and hit Beedrill wit hblazing fast speed With Aerial Ace and Bullet Punch*

(Scizor, Electabuzz, Sceptile, Lucario, Swampert, and Aerodatyl are my favorites and I hoped to build an awesome team with them. I already have a Shiny Aerodactyl, Shiny Lucario, and Regular Sceptile that are awesome. All I need is a awesome Scizor, Electabuzz, and Swampet. And Yes I like Electabuzz better than Electriver because You Don't Mess With the Originals without giving them a Second type. They give Scyther, Magnemite/Magneton, Glalie second types but they couldn't give Electriver a second type like Ground? Then is would only be weak to Water! That would be awesome. sorry for the rant everyone...)

Pool
08-23-2010, 06:39 PM
Kaiser: No, Scizor!! *Scizor is hit and hit the wall but got up* Use Aerial Ace again! Follow it with Bullet Punch! *Scizor got up and rushed over and hit Beedrill wit hblazing fast speed With Aerial Ace and Bullet Punch*

(Scizor, Electabuzz, Sceptile, Lucario, Swampert, and Aerodatyl are my favorites and I hoped to build an awesome team with them. I already have a Shiny Aerodactyl, Shiny Lucario, and Regular Sceptile that are awesome. All I need is a awesome Scizor, Electabuzz, and Swampet. And Yes I like Electabuzz better than Electriver because You Don't Mess With the Originals without giving them a Second type. They give Scyther, Magnemite/Magneton, Glalie second types but they couldn't give Electriver a second type like Ground? Then is would only be weak to Water! That would be awesome. sorry for the rant everyone...)

Pool: Hidden Power again? (lol) Do it! *Beedrill shoots another hidden power at scizor but then got hit by aerial ace and fainted*

Pool:`:shock:`:D`o.o"`:(`~((changing emotions lol)

KaiserKMPunk
08-23-2010, 06:42 PM
Pool: Hidden Power again? (lol) Do it! *Beedrill shoots another hidden power at scizor but then got hit by aerial ace and fainted*

Pool:`:shock:`:D`o.o"`:(`~((changing emotions lol)

Kaiser: So do I still have to Fight Ultranamor? Or do I get the badge now?

Pool
08-23-2010, 06:45 PM
Kaiser: So do I still have to Fight Ultranamor? Or do I get the badge now?

Pool: No, unless Ultranamor beats kiba(which won't happen)

KaiserKMPunk
08-23-2010, 06:46 PM
Pool: No, unless Ultranamor beats kiba(which won't happen)

Kaiser: So I can sit back and relax for a little bit?

Pool
08-23-2010, 06:54 PM
Pool: Yeah... You're a really great trainer. you destroyed me. I need more training. I'm gonna travel all the way back home to pallet for some more training before coming here again... I've come too far to fail just like that. Only problem is traveling. The train is a little far from here.... Well i need to figure that out myself.

KaiserKMPunk
08-23-2010, 06:59 PM
Pool: Yeah... You're a really great trainer. you destroyed me. I need more training. I'm gonna travel all the way back home to pallet for some more training before coming here again... I've come too far to fail just like that. Only problem is traveling. The train is a little far from here.... Well i need to figure that out myself.

Kaiser: Well since you might be going a different way than me Here is a parting gift. *Kaiser tosses a Pokeball over to Pool* It's a Ghost/Poison, it's my Gengar keep it. I know it will help you out.

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-23-2010, 07:51 PM
(@Kiba) Ultra: *Nidoqueen got hit and fainted* Go grimer. *nidoqueen goes out and grimer goes in* Use shadow punch! *A shadow fist comes out of the ground at arcanine*
Me: arcanine hit the fist with firefang!!! *he launches hit self at the fist*

(NO I GET SWAPERT!!!! YOU CAN TAKE ANY POKEMON AS LONG AS I gET SWAMPERT!!!!)

KaiserKMPunk
08-23-2010, 08:03 PM

(I was talking about my DS game.....Aside from that I'm probably going to change Lucario to Houndoom)

Pool
08-23-2010, 09:59 PM
Kaiser: Well since you might be going a different way than me Here is a parting gift. *Kaiser tosses a Pokeball over to Pool* It's a Ghost/Poison, it's my Gengar keep it. I know it will help you out.

Really Kaiser? and dude...I will make sure to catch up once i finish my training... I can't tell you how much this means to me. I'll make sure gengar is in perfect condition.

Ultranamor: *The shadow got hit(? lol)* This is enough, i can see your friend is going now.... Heres your badge *Grimer brings kibas badge to him* This has been the best battle in a long while... And kaiser, you had a much tougher battle than kiba, going against your best friend and a fellow poison expert. So i will not present you with a badge, I present you with a rock! *Walks over to kaiser and gives him a rock with an imprinting on it*

Pool: Hey that kinda looks like a fossil....Maybe you should go check it out in Pewter City... I am off now. *Walks out of the gym with head held high*

Ultra: Pool! Wait!
Pool: *Turns around just to find nidoqueen with a badge* B-But i didnt win?
Ultra: You don't need to win to pass my gym, you just need worthy abilities and a good atitude.
Pool: Kaiser i want you to have this... You deserve it more than me. *Tosses the badge to kaiser* Good bye friends. Go tentacruel, Surf me home! *tentacruel comes out of its pokeball and surfs to viridian city then i walk to pallet town*

(Hows that for a wall o text)

Vocaloid
08-23-2010, 10:13 PM

(Or you could breed me a Mudkip? plz.... Aside from that I'm probably going to change Lucario to Houndoom)

(so i herd u liek mudkipz n swampertz)

(Lol I'm typing on my wii.)

Kiba_Inuzuka
08-24-2010, 05:34 AM
Really Kaiser? and dude...I will make sure to catch up once i finish my training... I can't tell you how much this means to me. I'll make sure gengar is in perfect condition.

Ultranamor: *The shadow got hit(? lol)* This is enough, i can see your friend is going now.... Heres your badge *Grimer brings kibas badge to him* This has been the best battle in a long while... And kaiser, you had a much tougher battle than kiba, going against your best friend and a fellow poison expert. So i will not present you with a badge, I present you with a rock! *Walks over to kaiser and gives him a rock with an imprinting on it*

Pool: Hey that kinda looks like a fossil....Maybe you should go check it out in Pewter City... I am off now. *Walks out of the gym with head held high*

Ultra: Pool! Wait!
Pool: *Turns around just to find nidoqueen with a badge* B-But i didnt win?
Ultra: You don't need to win to pass my gym, you just need worthy abilities and a good atitude.
Pool: Kaiser i want you to have this... You deserve it more than me. *Tosses the badge to kaiser* Good bye friends. Go tentacruel, Surf me home! *tentacruel comes out of its pokeball and surfs to viridian city then i walk to pallet town*

(Hows that for a wall o text)
Me: Wow thanks. well I guess we should get going- what!!!
*my egg starts moving and cracking* guys look!
*it starts glowing* OMG!!! WHAT Is IT!!!!
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/04/Spr_4p_133.png (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Spr_4p_133.png)
Eevee: Eevee! `:P *is smiles and jumps on my leg not letting go*
Me: wow sooo coolio!

KaiserKMPunk
08-24-2010, 07:42 AM
Me: Wow thanks. well I guess we should get going- what!!!
*my egg starts moving and cracking* guys look!
*it starts glowing* OMG!!! WHAT Is IT!!!!
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/04/Spr_4p_133.png (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Spr_4p_133.png)
Eevee: Eevee! `:P *is smiles and jumps on my leg not letting go*
Me: wow sooo coolio!

Kaiser: Thanks Pool *Kaiser shouts at the ocean* Sweet you got an Eevee(Zelda Theme when you get an item plays) *Kaiser walks over to the Fossil Research Lab in Cinnabar* Hello? Can anyone help me revive this fossil?
Random Scientist: Yes I'm in the field of reviving fossil. Hand it to me so I can revive it for you. *Kaiser hands him the fossil* Okay, now it will take a while so leave!
Kaiser: *Kaiser walks out of the lab* Crap left my badge in there! *Walks back in*
Fossil Scientist: What took you so long I don't want it! *tosses Kaiser a pokeball* That is Aerodactyl.
Kaiser: Sweet!

Vocaloid
08-24-2010, 11:21 AM
(Aagh I start school tomorrow Dx

Btw Kaiser, I've been on my Wii and I can't copy/paste anything on this so...)