PDA

View Full Version : Sasuke has amnesia (Fangirls come here!)

Cyl
01-09-2010, 04:51 PM
You and in the Naruto world, and you see Sasuke wandering around and you are going crazy (As usual.) from seeing him, he wonders where he his at, and you say at home silly. Then he looks at you like crazy then you figure out he has amnesia, what do you do?

suki
01-09-2010, 05:06 PM
I'll use this chance to bring him back to the village and let the village deal with him :twisted:

If I cared about him, I'd bring him back to the village and not let him do anymore harm

If I hated him, the worst punishment is still to be brought back to the village so that he can't conduct his revenge.

But I don't swing either way in particular, so I'll just still bring him back to the village :lol:

Cyl
01-09-2010, 05:27 PM
I'll use this chance to bring him back to the village and let the village deal with him :twisted:

If I cared about him, I'd bring him back to the village and not let him do anymore harm

If I hated him, the worst punishment is still to be brought back to the village so that he can't conduct his revenge.

But I don't swing either way in particular, so I'll just still bring him back to the village :lol: I meant if he was in the leaf village already, and there is no action or drama going on at the moment.

Sai's brother
01-09-2010, 05:31 PM
Pretend to be his lover for awhile >.<

Cyl
01-09-2010, 05:33 PM
Pretend to be his lover for awhile >.<
:O I said fan GIRLS. xD

Sai's brother
01-09-2010, 05:33 PM

You never said FanGirls Only

Cyl
01-09-2010, 05:34 PM
You never said FanGirls Only

Correct. have a nice day sir. *Shoots at you for proving me wrong* :lol:

edit: Oh wait posts count here, my bad.

Sai's brother
01-09-2010, 05:35 PM
Correct. have a nice day sir. *Shoots at you for proving me wrong* :lol:

edit: Oh wait posts count here, my bad.

Nerf Guns hurt when you aim at the head TT^TT

suki
01-10-2010, 09:12 AM
I meant if he was in the leaf village already, and there is no action or drama going on at the moment.
You never said there's no drama or that he was at the Leaf Village :p

But if he was, then I'd bring him to the hokage and walk off

Yep, i'm not a fan, and I haven't stated that I'm a girl either. That's why I came in :lol:

C-C
01-10-2010, 09:14 AM
♥I would tell him that Sakura was his GF and that he was heading back to Konoha from a mission.

suki
01-10-2010, 09:15 AM
♥I would tell him that Sakura was his GF and that he was heading back to Konoha from a mission.

lol. Nice :lol:

Use this opportunity to bring him back.

But what if, as Cyl asked, if it was a normal day in Konoha, no drama or action, and Sasuke belonged to the village?

Kuromaki
01-10-2010, 09:18 AM

Same, but I would tell him Ino was his GF instead...

Out of the poll choices I picked 3.

C-C
01-10-2010, 09:19 AM
♥If he already belonged to the village? I'd still tell him Sakura was his GF and that he was about to teach me how to use Chidori.

suki
01-10-2010, 09:22 AM
♥If he already belonged to the village? I'd still tell him Sakura was his GF and that he was about to teach me how to use Chidori.

lol. Nice. I should ask him when he's planning to teach me some techniques- so that when he gets his memory back, he won't claim that I lied because I'll have manipulated the situation so that he thinks he was supposed to teach me some techniques :mrgreen:

C-C
01-10-2010, 09:25 AM
lol. Nice. I should ask him when he's planning to teach me some techniques- so that when he gets his memory back, he won't claim that I lied because I'll have manipulated the situation so that he thinks he was supposed to teach me some techniques :mrgreen:
♥That would be awesome!! But, what if he forgets how to use techniques as well while his memory is gone?

sasu_girl
01-10-2010, 09:25 AM
i would take him to the village and tell him that naruto is his lover ^^ (pwease dun kill meh >.<)

suki
01-10-2010, 09:50 AM
♥That would be awesome!! But, what if he forgets how to use techniques as well while his memory is gone?

His body will remember.... I hope :mrgreen:
Then I'll just bring him to the hokage :/
Or just get somebody to beat sense into him, then maybe he'll remember techniques and teach me :twisted:
i would take him to the village and tell him that naruto is his lover ^^ (pwease dun kill meh >.<)

Uhhh.... I'm not going to kill you, but I don't think Naruto would accept him as his lover. He's straight after all. He'd go, "SASUKE!!!" and beat sense into him (because Sasuke left), then Sasuke might remember what happened... :roll:

19_akatsuki_500
01-10-2010, 10:19 AM
You and in the Naruto world, and you see Sasuke wandering around and you are going crazy (As usual.) from seeing him, he wonders where he his at, and you say at home silly. Then he looks at you like crazy then you figure out he has amnesia, what do you do?

I'd blind fold him,then push him off a cliff!!:twisted:

uchihastar
01-10-2010, 12:11 PM
LOL I'd pretend I was related to him so that I could get him to do stuff XD

suki
01-10-2010, 12:15 PM

LOL I'd pretend I was related to him so that I could get him to do stuff XD

lol. Nice :cool:

What stuff? o_O

uchihastar
01-10-2010, 12:17 PM
lol. Nice :cool:

What stuff? o_O

Hmm....lol I haven't thought that far yet O.O Let's see..maybe I can convince him that he takes ballet and his favorite TV show is the Powerpuff Girls X3

suki
01-10-2010, 12:19 PM
Hmm....lol I haven't thought that far yet O.O Let's see..maybe I can convince him that he takes ballet and his favorite TV show is the Powerpuff Girls X3

ROFLOL. Nice! ><

uchihastar
01-10-2010, 03:15 PM
ROFLOL. Nice! ><

Thank you, thank you X3 How great would it be if all the emo guys got amensia....say Sasuke, Neji, and Gaara ^^ I think we could easily turn Gaara into a pole dancer XD

Cyl
01-10-2010, 05:00 PM
Thank you, thank you X3 How great would it be if all the emo guys got amensia....say Sasuke, Neji, and Gaara ^^ I think we could easily turn Gaara into a pole dancer XD
:lol: That would be a HORRIBLE sight. :lol: