PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILER ALERT* Kakashi?

DJQuiroz
04-05-2009, 05:11 PM
I read the chapter where Pein "killed" Kakashi a couple days ago
and i was wondering if u guys think he is really dead or not?
i say he isnt
i just think that he is too big of a character to kill that easily

Kisame
04-05-2009, 05:14 PM
*********************SPOILERS*********************

I think he's dead, but his dad will force him to come back to life.

Luna_Uchiha
04-05-2009, 05:58 PM
I think he's dead.
But if he isn't, he would have major injuries.

Keira-chan
04-05-2009, 05:59 PM
He better not die :(

HatakeSage
04-05-2009, 07:24 PM
I believe his dad wont let me him leave all his friends behind.

And someone told me
Kakashi has just lost Chakra, he is near death but is not dead.
And the reason Naruto cant sense him, is because he is out of chakra,
think of him in a "coma" state :mrgreen:

Keira-chan
04-05-2009, 07:27 PM
I believe his dad wont let me him leave all his friends behind.

And someone told me
Kakashi has just lost Chakra, he is near death but is not dead.
And the reason Naruto cant sense him, is because he is out of chakra,
think of him in a "coma" state :mrgreen:
I hope you're right!

s1yfox
04-05-2009, 10:24 PM
I'm pretty sure he was alive, but just hanging on by a thread( he had a chakra slug on him keeping him alive I think)

k+h4ever
04-06-2009, 10:26 AM
I hope his dad does force him awake or something. At the end of the conversation his dad should hit him or something and say you lived a wonderful life so far but you need to go back and finish it for Obito, Rin, and I. Then Obito suddenly appears and says that he needs kakashi to still be his eyes or something. After Rin comes and says some encouraging words or whatever. Then he sees a bunch of his comrades smiling at him and telling him they need him or else Konoha wouldn't be the same without him. After, you see Kakashi's body again and the slug falls off. Slowly his eyes open and he starts to move........ (i made this up but i hope something like this happens) and he does something heroic or helps crack the code about Pain.

junchurikioftheleaf
04-06-2009, 11:05 AM
i dont think kakashi dies i mean he been in the naruto manga and anime and stuff from the very first episodes so hes probably not dead it happens all the time the person leaves before makeing sure the person is dead

Shiningheart
04-06-2009, 12:09 PM
I hope his dad does force him awake or something. At the end of the conversation his dad should hit him or something and say you lived a wonderful life so far but you need to go back and finish it for Obito, Rin, and I. Then Obito suddenly appears and says that he needs kakashi to still be his eyes or something. After Rin comes and says some encouraging words or whatever. Then he sees a bunch of his comrades smiling at him and telling him they need him or else Konoha wouldn't be the same without him. After, you see Kakashi's body again and the slug falls off. Slowly his eyes open and he starts to move........ (i made this up but i hope something like this happens) and he does something heroic or helps crack the code about Pain.

That actually does sound like something that would happen. Nearly the same thing happened when Team 7 was fighting Zabuza and Haku. Haku had a flashback of his life before kakashi killed him.

k+h4ever
04-07-2009, 06:33 PM
That actually does sound like something that would happen. Nearly the same thing happened when Team 7 was fighting Zabuza and Haku. Haku had a flashback of his life before kakashi killed him.

Thanks. At first i thought my story sounded kind of cheesy.(I'm the person who wrote the fake kakashi story)

sasuke565
04-07-2009, 06:54 PM
He better not die :(
:x ill be pissed if he dose :x

Naruto-Kyuubi
04-07-2009, 07:00 PM
I hope he isnt dead because im pretty sure that if Kishimoto decided to kill off Kakashi there would be a lot of angry fans. But honestly i don't think hes dead because his dad will probably send him back and also in the manga they never showed his lifeless body only his head was down

jmc8799
04-07-2009, 07:19 PM
I was wondering the same thing. It certainly seems like it could be the end but I just can't bring myself to believe he's dead. Not to mention the fact that one of the slug summons went to him.

Mizuki
04-07-2009, 08:46 PM
i think he is dead because even tsunade noticed that he was dead

AkatsukiMember
04-08-2009, 08:46 PM
IDK :?: Hope he's still alive. And Pain didn't kill Kakashi. Kakashi used his mangekyo sharingan to save Choji.

Vidda Hatake
04-08-2009, 11:50 PM
I hope he isnt dead because im pretty sure that if Kishimoto decided to kill off Kakashi there would be a lot of angry fans. But honestly i don't think hes dead because his dad will probably send him back and also in the manga they never showed his lifeless body only his head was down

He is shown after that dreadful scene with one of Tsunade's slugs on him protecting him. And later in the manga, a sideline says that "Pain killed Jiriaya and STOLE Kakashi...." Why would Masashi write something like that if beloved Kakashi were d....d...(can't say it!!! - you know the word!!).... So, NO, I do NOT believe he's out of the picture yet.

junchurikioftheleaf
05-13-2009, 02:21 PM
this post died......lol that sounded ironic

Vermillian
05-13-2009, 03:13 PM
*********************SPOILERS*********************

I think he's dead, but his dad will force him to come back to life.

Now that would be interesting to see. Though i think he is already dead and gone.. :( Definitely would like to see him face off against Suigetsu or Jugo though Oo

TucanaTheToucan
05-13-2009, 08:16 PM
Because of what Pain did to Kakashi, most people assume he is dead as a doornail. Like I said once; Killing off Kakashi Hatake from Naruto would be like killing off Rubis Hagrid from Harry Potter. It would make a lot of fans upset. I say Kakashi is still alive but the odds are against it. Excuse me, I have bigger fish to fry! :P

KyuubiAkatsuki
05-13-2009, 08:29 PM
I as much as i hate to say it, think that kakashi is dead.

kazekage81
05-13-2009, 10:16 PM
I think he will die but his dad won't let it.

TheBlackChidori
05-13-2009, 11:52 PM
Kakashi got....

PWNED

So sad. =(

waterlemon-chi
05-14-2009, 12:57 AM
Seriously, Kakashi's deceased but I think he's in that bridge between life and death wherein a special person convinces him to live... :)

KyuubiAkatsuki
05-14-2009, 08:48 PM
Seriously, Kakashi's deceased but I think he's in that bridge between life and death wherein a special person convinces him to live... :)

I hope so dude..............i hope so..............

junchurikioftheleaf
05-15-2009, 05:39 PM
kakashi wont die he will use his new sharigan powers to rip his soul back from the dimension of death and live on forever beside if kakashi dies kishimoto is gonna get PWNED!!!!!

k+h4ever
05-29-2009, 02:50 PM
he's alive!!!!!!!!!!! Wahhooooooo!!! Ps: I read it in the manga!!!!!!!

KyuubiAkatsuki
05-29-2009, 05:56 PM
HE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!! WAHHOOOOOOO!!! PS: I READ IT IN THE MANGA!!!!!!!
yea i barely read it today
I'M FREAKIN EXCTATIC! I MEAN TODAY'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR ME, SO I'M NOT A FRESHMAN ANYMORE! AND KAKASHI IS BACK ALIVE! ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE THAT DIED DURING THE ATTACK! TODAY'S A FREAKISHLY AWESOME DAY!

Sage Of Six Paths
05-29-2009, 06:08 PM
In chapter 449,

he comes back to life.

Hooray.

Kingsnoke
05-29-2009, 06:11 PM
In chapter 449,

he comes back to life.

Hooray.

THAT GOES AGAINST THE ARC OF A HERO'S JOURNEY!!
*Gasp*
(I haven't read that far yet...)

Itachi-Sama
05-29-2009, 10:20 PM
In chapter 449,

he comes back to life.

Hooray.

THAT GOES AGAINST THE ARC OF A HERO'S JOURNEY!!
*Gasp*
(I haven't read that far yet...)
I'm happy now.

tripsalot94
05-29-2009, 10:52 PM
I don't care exactly what happens, (though I'd love to see an Obito flaskback :mrgreen: ) but Kakashi can't die...

Kingsnoke
05-30-2009, 11:05 AM
I don't care exactly what happens, (though I'd love to see an Obito flaskback :mrgreen: ) but Kakashi can't die...

I Like Kakashi, but the mentor always must leave, or die. Gandalf did both...

Hidan
05-30-2009, 11:11 AM
In the latest manga chapter realesed in japan Kakashi was brought back to life!!!