PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone go to Narutotrek recently?

JediJaina
04-05-2009, 05:05 PM
It was a Florida convention on March 27 - 29, 2009. I was curious if anyone went and how did it go. A couple of Naruto dub VA's were there. I am hoping to go next year if financial matters improve (and if they have it next year).

NarutoFan4Life
04-06-2009, 02:36 PM
I live in Florida too! Where are these NarutoTreks?

Willnaruto101
04-08-2009, 08:49 PM
i dont live in florida so no lol

vermillionrasengan
04-10-2009, 08:46 AM
I live in Florida too! Where are these NarutoTreks?
look it up

UchihaBlossom
04-12-2009, 07:40 PM
I wasn't able to go, :( but I saw a video on youtube that showed Maile Flanagan and Mary Elizabeth McGlynn giving a lil bit of info on Shippuden. :) Apparently they're already finished with dubbing the first Shippuden movie. :D

narutorocks
04-12-2009, 07:49 PM
I wasn't able to go, :( but I saw a video on youtube that showed Maile Flanagan and Mary Elizabeth McGlynn giving a lil bit of info on Shippuden. :) Apparently they're already finished with dubbing the first Shippuden movie. :D

Awesome. the movie looks really cool, but I haven't seen it yet.. I'm waiting for the english release. even though I watch the subtitled anime.

UchihaBlossom
04-12-2009, 10:08 PM

Awesome. the movie looks really cool, but I haven't seen it yet.. I'm waiting for the english release. even though I watch the subtitled anime.
Yeah, I can't wait for the english version. :mrgreen:

sythegirl
04-18-2009, 04:42 PM
What will it be called? Just Naruto Shippuden Movie 1?

Ayden
04-18-2009, 04:44 PM

prolli.....they shoulda gave it a name tho cause the second is bonds and the third is like the will of fire

UchihaBlossom
04-18-2009, 11:31 PM

prolli.....they shoulda gave it a name tho cause the second is bonds and the third is like the will of fire
They'll probably get a translation of the title and use that or something similar to the translation, because using something like "Naruto Shippuden Movie 1" wouldn't really bring the fans' attention.

Pein11
04-19-2009, 12:10 PM
the naruto movies hav nothing to do with the storyline but they are very cool to watch.

kibaclone360
04-26-2009, 02:51 PM
It was in Florida!? Man I live in Florida. I should have know about it.... :cry:

JediJaina
04-28-2009, 08:41 AM
I was hoping to actually have responses from someone that went. This went off topic quick. They have it in March in Ft. Lauderdale. You can look it up on Google.

NARUTONINETAILEDSAGE
05-17-2009, 05:34 PM

They'll probably get a translation of the title and use that or something similar to the translation, because using something like "Naruto Shippuden Movie 1" wouldn't really bring the fans' attention.

I agree like the first movie is called Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow that got my attention :shock:

kakashi842
05-17-2009, 05:37 PM
i live in pennsylvania but i took a plane to florida and went to the narutotrek convention

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-20-2009, 08:06 PM

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

2hyper4u AKA Sloth
05-21-2009, 10:51 AM
I'm not flying, I live in Washington State... its one of the farthest things away from where I live

Anbu-Phoenix
05-21-2009, 11:04 AM
crap i live in Mississippi
i live like 2 hours away crap

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-21-2009, 01:31 PM
I live in Indiana...... that's even farther. 8-)

2hyper4u AKA Sloth
05-22-2009, 02:23 PM
I live in Indiana...... that's even farther. 8-)
not as far as washington 8-)

naruto_sagemode16
05-26-2009, 01:00 PM
If the Naruto Trek with any of the Voice actors comes to the Chicagoland area I might go to that , otherwise no I didn't go because it was too far for me to go anyway .

Rynn Umino
08-06-2009, 03:22 PM
Oh man I can't wait til next year's... I'm SO there! xD

I'm also praying that Dave Wittenberg can be there as a guest, I'd love to meet him. And Yuri Lowenthal, of course, because he's adorable. And Tom Gibis. ..And Tara Platt. ...And Maile Flanagan. <3 (I love them all.)

painxkonan
08-06-2009, 03:58 PM
i wish i can go my mom hates naruto

Sasuke
08-07-2009, 01:23 AM
I live in California, I live pretty far away, anyways my mom has only watched Naruto twice.

1.) My mom, brother, and Grandma were at the Anime Expo and they showed about 4 episodes. Both my mom and grandma wanted to know how it ended because they cut it after 4 episodes.

2.) My brother and I made our mom watch the whole Hidan and Kakuzu arc, she didn't like it because of the swearing and blood.

She kind of finds it annoying though when we talk about Naruto because when we were at dinner recently, she asked us if we could talk about anything besides Naruto but we talked about it anyways.

jesse uzumaki
08-07-2009, 01:30 AM
I live in california that even farther.

jesse uzumaki
08-07-2009, 01:31 AM
I live in California, I live pretty far away, anyways my mom has only watched Naruto twice.

1.) My mom, brother, and Grandma were at the Anime Expo and they showed about 4 episodes. Both my mom and grandma wanted to know how it ended because they cut it after 4 episodes.

2.) My brother and I made our mom watch the whole Hidan and Kakuzu arc, she didn't like it because of the swearing and blood.

She kind of finds it annoying though when we talk about Naruto because when we were at dinner recently, she asked us if we could talk about anything besides Naruto but we talked about it anyways.

my mom is the same way me and my brother talk about naruto all the time.

Kon
08-07-2009, 06:41 AM
i didnt even know there was a Narutotrek

FlippedMyLid
08-28-2009, 10:49 PM
I wish I could. D: I live across the US in California, but I wanna gooooo. ;o;

Zazuro
08-30-2009, 06:42 PM

Lol, my family too. My mom and dad didn't really care much about Naruto.

What's worse that i have lots of siblings that is into naruto and they talk too much about it and my mom and dad few times said
"Is that all you gonna talk about, Nuruuutoh?" (Lol, i know i spelled Naruto wrong but thats how they SAY it, dumb them. xD)
---------------------------------------------------------------
No i ddin't go but my brother went to the convention, LOL! He said he has a AWESOME time, he even took images/pictures and he bought lots of stuff, mostly the merchanidise and videos and few books. LOL!

jukeboxed
08-30-2009, 07:02 PM
Wish I could. But NOOO, they had to host the con in FLORIDA. >.<

GenFlower12
09-06-2009, 08:17 PM
My dad hates it when I watch Naruto.My cousin and I are the only Naruto fans in my family.I have a friend who likes it but she's grounded.I couldn't go there anyway because I live in Texas and have only been to Flordia once with my aunt,uncle,2 other cousins and brother.

flistrslo
09-10-2009, 12:41 AM
Interesting thought, i completely agree with your perspective :lol: