PDA

View Full Version : Kirby vs. Narutoverse

ECW Original
01-08-2010, 11:32 AM
1.Kirby gets Warp Star
2.Kirby gets Dragoon
3.Kirby gets Star Rod
4.Kirby gets nothing
Any Super Smash Bros. moves can be used,but final smash can only be used once each.

narutoultra
01-08-2010, 04:38 PM
For 3 the answer is obvious, that is if this is the same star rod that Bowser had. It gives mid-high tier reality warping.

SageoftheSixPaths
01-08-2010, 08:48 PM
1.Kirby gets Warp Star
2.Kirby gets Dragoon
3.Kirby gets Star Rod
4.Kirby gets nothing
Any Super Smash Bros. moves can be used,but final smash can only be used once each.
1. Kirby probably gets owned by a tailed beast or someone with low hypersonic speed or teleportation.
2. Kirby blitzes basically everyone, but I can't figure out how he beats the Hachibi or Kyuubi since they're pretty much immune to almost all damage. Therefore, I'm going to say draw, as neither can fully finish off the other.
3. Kirby reality warps the crap out of everyone. GG.
4. Kirby dies a horrible, painful, Raikage induced elbow to the face death.

ECW Original
01-08-2010, 08:51 PM
1. Kirby probably gets owned by a tailed beast or someone with low hypersonic speed or teleportation.
2. Kirby blitzes basically everyone, but I can't figure out how he beats the Hachibi or Kyuubi since they're pretty much immune to almost all damage. Therefore, I'm going to say draw, as neither can fully finish off the other.
3. Kirby reality warps the crap out of everyone. GG.
4. Kirby dies a horrible, painful, Raikage induced elbow to the face death.

2.Biju Kirby

SageoftheSixPaths
01-08-2010, 09:21 PM
2.Biju Kirby
He can't suck up and absorb something that's the size of a small mountain.

ECW Original
01-08-2010, 09:24 PM
Kill thm with Dragoon.

zebrakiller
01-08-2010, 09:27 PM
He can't suck up and absorb something that's the size of a small mountain.
he likely can, tho thats a bit of a no limits fallacy.

SageoftheSixPaths
01-08-2010, 09:31 PM
Kill thm with Dragoon.
Dragoon hasn't shown enough destructive power to kill a Kyuubi. Kyuubi busted out of a mountain sized attack with only eight tails. In nine tails it can do more. Dragoon never showed the ability to bust something larger than a mountain.
he likely can, tho thats a bit of a no limits fallacy.
He's never shown the ability to eat anything that large, or even close to that large. Either way, the second he steps off Dragoon to try and eat them he gets raped by a Kyuubi cannon or something.

ECW Original
01-08-2010, 09:34 PM
Dragoon sliced righ through the sub space ship with no trouble

SageoftheSixPaths
01-08-2010, 09:38 PM
Dragoon sliced righ through it with no trouble
SubSpace ship wasn't larger than a mountain. It wasn't even mountain sized. Either way, Kyuubi is way more durable than a steel hull of a ship. Kusanagi Sword, which can easily slice through steel, couldn't even cut a four tails. Nine tails is more than double four tail's durability. It's basically invulnerable. Times ten. Also, any close contact with the Kyuubi leaves chakra burns on Kirby.

narutoultra
01-09-2010, 04:26 AM
In SSBB Kirby is Supersonic possibly Low Hypersonic with Lightspeed Reactions.

Also how you said "easily", it is only with hype that it can do it at all, the only feat is in durability, when it went up against Enma as a staff, though i accept it can cut steel, "easily" just dosnt fit, or am I missing a peice of evidance?

SageoftheSixPaths
01-09-2010, 07:31 AM
In SSBB Kirby is Supersonic possibly Low Hypersonic with Lightspeed Reactions.

Also how you said "easily", it is only with hype that it can do it at all, the only feat is in durability, when it went up against Enma as a staff, though i accept it can cut steel, "easily" just dosnt fit, or am I missing a peice of evidance?
Lightspeed reactions? Where? Last I checked Zelda's Light Arrow Final Smash was light speed (because it's a light arrow...yeah....). Kirby can't react to that attack when it's already been launched. No character can. Same goes for Link's Final Smash. Also light speed. Also undodgeable once you're already in it's path and range. Kirby doesn't have lightspeed reactions. I also fail to see how he's hypersonic. Supersonic I can understand, but I'd need some proof for hypersonic.

Also, Enma was a Kage level Boss summon. There is no doubt it was way harder than steel in staff form. As for the easily part, that's partially speculation since Orochimaru never seems to hit anyone with that thing....xP

However, he has shown the ability to slice through trees that are fairly thick easily, as well as having it cut large gashes in the earth. Those things aren't as hard or durable as steel, but it's been stated that the Kusanagi sword can cut through just about anything. Since Kyuubi wasn't hurt at all by the sword I don't think Dragoon would hurt it either. Also, even if it did hurt Kyuubi, Kirby still gets burned by the massive chakra cloak around Kyuubi. By powerscaling Kyuubi is at least a mountain buster, and likely a multi mountain buster. Kirby has never shown durability that high.