PDA

View Full Version : itachi's lover...

Tobi65
01-07-2010, 02:49 PM
so like in the last episode it said that itachi had a lover and he killed her, but he only killed the entire uchiha clan, so waz his girlfriend in the uchiha clan too?...

Konoichi
01-07-2010, 02:55 PM
awww....i would never be able to kill someone i love like that...even for my village...

Tobi65
01-07-2010, 02:56 PM
not the point...

Vocaloid
01-07-2010, 03:16 PM
Yes, most likely. That was a kind of an obvious hint.

I mean, seriously, they all look alike! I HIGHLY doubt that they always find and marry someone outside the clan that looks just like they were a part of it, so incest was most likely within the Uchiha clan, especially during Madara's time, where they REALLY all looked alike.

Though, Madara said 'lover,' not 'girlfriend.' ;)

Hidden Ninja45
01-07-2010, 03:35 PM

I mean, seriously, they all look alike! I HIGHLY doubt that they always find and marry someone outside the clan that looks just like they were a part of it, so incest was most likely within the Uchiha clan, especially during Madara's time, where they REALLY all looked alike.

I think basically lover=girlfriend.

All clan had incest stuff going on at some point. Trying to keep the blood of the clan pure or something crazy like that.

sasu_girl
01-07-2010, 03:41 PM

yeah, it's pretty much implied that she's uchiha

Naruko-chan
01-07-2010, 10:11 PM

Yes, he did say 'lover'. Hmm, mabey he had a boyfriend? :p You never know, Itachi was very pretty and sort of feminine looking. ^^

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
01-07-2010, 10:18 PM
hhhhmmmmmmmm..........maybe so.....

Major_Redd
01-08-2010, 06:37 AM
Yes, he did. Why does this have so many fans in shock, lol? It's not like he was ever heartless or cold, he was just a very introverted person. It doesn't surprise me that he had a lover to be honest, but he was only 13 so I doubt it was something very serious.

Yes, she was likely an Uchiha because as others before me have said, all of these top clans were into incest and whatnot in order to keep the bloodline "pure." Of course, we all know what incest really does to the gene pool.

Cyl
01-08-2010, 06:39 AM
I think basically lover=girlfriend.

All clan had incest stuff going on at some point. Trying to keep the blood of the clan pure or something crazy like that.
Lover = the person you make love with. That is all *leaves*

laglasgo
01-08-2010, 12:15 PM
Yes, he did. Why does this have so many fans in shock, lol? It's not like he was ever heartless or cold, he was just a very introverted person. It doesn't surprise me that he had a lover to be honest, but he was only 13 so I doubt it was something very serious.

Yes, she was likely an Uchiha because as others before me have said, all of these top clans were into incest and whatnot in order to keep the bloodline "pure." Of course, we all know what incest really does to the gene pool.

Are you saying some of them were defective? lol maybe insane.......like to kill their whole tribe and lover? haha

laglasgo
01-08-2010, 12:17 PM
Yes, he did kill his lover. That is what Madara was saying to Sasuke..he killed everyone he loved but him.

Temari-san
01-08-2010, 12:18 PM
you never know that he might have been dating a boy...that would be just plain creepy!

danilo777
01-08-2010, 12:24 PM
Yeah he had a lover , and she was probably from Uchiha clan.

laglasgo
01-08-2010, 12:48 PM
you never know that he might have been dating a boy...that would be just plain creepy!

What if it were Sheeswee or however you spell it hahahaha. No, I find Itachi as more of a girl boy kind of person. At least that is how I am so maybe I am a bit biased lol