PDA

View Full Version : Sableye and Spiritomb vs. PC Superman

ECW Original
01-06-2010, 11:54 AM
Same as with Goku.Who wins?

Sai's brother
01-06-2010, 11:56 AM
Since it's the same then the two pokemon have wonder guard. Making them unstobbable since they are the two pokemon in the whole game with no true weakness...

Vivi
01-06-2010, 12:23 PM
PC= Post or Pre-Crisis?

Pre-Crisis Sneezes GG.
Post Crisis uses Heat Vision or Ice Breath GG.

ECW Original
01-06-2010, 12:26 PM
Pre..

Nyruss
01-06-2010, 12:40 PM
Sableye and Spiritomb have no weaknesses and thanks to Wonder Guard, any attack that doesn't hit their weaknesses is completely nullified.

Vivi
01-06-2010, 01:01 PM
Sableye and Spiritomb have no weaknesses and thanks to Wonder Guard, any attack that doesn't hit their weaknesses is completely nullified.

Sableye got has Keen Eye and Stall not Wonder Guard I believe.
Ice and Fire have their normal effects that way.

Even if they do they got nothing that hits Superman nor can he do anything.So Tie.

Phoenix Wright
01-06-2010, 01:30 PM
And usually at times like these I say how in hell can an actual fight be a tie.

I stand corrected.

Nyruss
01-06-2010, 03:25 PM
Sableye got has Keen Eye and Stall not Wonder Guard I believe.
Ice and Fire have their normal effects that way.

Normally, yes, but since ECW said "Same as with Goku" I assumed that he intends them to have Wonder Guard.

SageoftheSixPaths
01-06-2010, 05:32 PM
Normally, yes, but since ECW said "Same as with Goku" I assumed that he intends them to have Wonder Guard.
Yes, he does.

As for the fight itself, I'm going with tie also. Superman has near unlimited durability and stamina at pre crisis. Sableye and Spiritomb can't hurt/ hit him at all. Same goes for Supes, since wonder guard stops all attacks.

@V-V: You can only give them Wonder Guard through hacking or program screwing. You're right that neither of them has it naturally.

Actually, I just thought of something. Supes can pick them up and throw them into a black hole or something. Black holes erase matter completely and destroy time/ space. Even Wonder Guard can't stop you from being erased out of existance. However, Supes would probably get sucked into the black hole too if he were in range of being able to toss the Pokemon into it. Therefore, we're still at a draw.