01-05-2010, 02:42 PM
Nero from Devil may dry

vs

The Whole Narutoverse ..
But 1 vs 1

Who wins ?!!!

Hidan of the Mist
01-05-2010, 04:41 PM
Naruto himself solos with his fox powers and sage mode even though naruto doesnt even use the 9tails anymore

SageoftheSixPaths
01-05-2010, 05:24 PM
Nero can beat everyone except Madara, the Kyuubi, and Pain. He beats everyone else due to being able to heal from basically anything. His healing factor allowed him to be impaled by two swords through the stomach, make a face, and kill the guy who stabbed him. Then he pulled out the swords and was right as rain. Even Rasenshruiken can't kill Nero, meaning that the battle would take forever and Nero would be continuously beaten down, but he'd get back up and eventually hit someone. Devil Trigger is also a huge deal since it heals all of Nero's wounds instantly and gives him massive attack power. He smashed a nearly city block sized chunk out of a monsterous Collosus-like enemy.

Itachi, however, can beat Nero with Tsuki and Ammy since Ammy can't be put out and would injure Nero every time he healed. Susano'o can also seal his devil half and make him much less powerful. Madara wins by transporting him to the cube dimension. Kyuubi wins by demolishing every atom of his body with Nine Tailed Menacing Ball, which is likely mountain busting or higher. Pain also wins with soul sucking (Human Path) and Chibaku Tensei being undodgeable and grinding Nero's body into literal dust. Other than that, Nero can pretty much beat the majority of the Narutoverse.

Nyruss
01-05-2010, 05:29 PM
Nero can beat everyone except the Kyuubi and possibly Madara(he's more than fast enough to exploit Madara's tangible periods, question is will he be able to spare the attention).

Everyone else is too weak.]

321zigzag1
01-05-2010, 06:02 PM
Wait Nero can tank Rasenshuriken?

How fast was his regeneration again? I forget.

Anyway as for this fight. Well Kyuubi won't lose.

How does Nero fare against full powered Hachibi?

The only ones who gives Nero some trouble is Madara, Pain, Itachi is within possibility and Kisame with Water Prison Shark Dance Technique + samehada may give some trouble to Nero.

SageoftheSixPaths
01-05-2010, 06:17 PM
Wait Nero can tank Rasenshuriken?

How fast was his regeneration again? I forget.

Anyway as for this fight. Well Kyuubi won't lose.

How does Nero fare against full powered Hachibi?

The only ones who gives Nero some trouble is Madara, Pain, Itachi is within possibility and Kisame with Water Prison Shark Dance Technique + samehada may give some trouble to Nero.
Nero's regen is basically instant. He can come back from basically being dead. As long as he's got some part of his body to regenerate, he can come back. He can tank RS with ease. A Kyuubi blast, however, would destroy his body to the point where there is nothing to regenerate. Now that I think about it, Nero is probably fast enough to dodge all of Itachi's attacks, so he could likely beat Itachi too. Madara, however, has his teleportation Jutsu which allows him to dodge almost all of Nero's attacks and pop up behind him at will. Also, I don't know if any of Nero's attacks can hit Madara, since he can basically phase through the majority of them. Devil Trigger and the Red Queen may be able to hit Madara once or twice, but I don't really know. It's much more likely Madara simply teleports him to cube world. I already said Pain could demolish his body to the point of not being able to regenerate with CT, so that still stands. Basically only Kyuubi, Madara, and Pain can beat him. Hachibi doesn't have a strong enough Menacing Ball to completely demolish Nero's body, especially since Devil Trigger would take a huge part of the impact away from the blast. Hachibi would be hard to beat, but he could still be beaten. Devil Trigger could easily injure or kill Hachibi in one or two shots. As for Kisame, he doesn't have a chance. Nero's regen owns all that Kisame has, and Devil Trigger would blow Water Prison into nothingness, and the Blue Rose can fire hypersonic+ projectiles that cause massive damage. Kisame is screwed.

321zigzag1
01-05-2010, 06:32 PM
So in theory Rasenshuriken can kill Nero if it does liquify Nero's body at the same time.

Hachibi is a mountain buster.

As for Kisame well yes the only reason I said "some trouble" is because Nero is submerged in water and its inescapable unless Nero does something. So how does Devil Trigger would break out the giant prison mountain sized water?

Devil Trigger allows him to survive mountain levels?

SageoftheSixPaths
01-05-2010, 06:40 PM
So in theory Rasenshuriken can kill Nero if it does liquify Nero's body at the same time.

Hachibi is a mountain buster.

As for Kisame well yes the only reason I said "some trouble" is because Nero is submerged in water and its inescapable unless Nero does something. So how does Devil Trigger would break out the giant prison mountain sized water?

Devil Trigger allows him to survive mountain levels?
Nero can survive mountain level busting, yes, though it depends on the type of attack. Devil Trigger would allow him to actually rip apart a hole in the water prison large enough for him to escape through. Add in the fact that Nero's regeneration basically allows him to not breath for extended periods of time and he's golden against Kisame. Also, Chakra absorbtion does nothing at all against Nero, since his powers are derived from demonic origins. Nero has better stats in nearly every category compared to Kisame, and add in regen and multiple one shot kill weapons and Nero wins. As for Hachibi, his attacks haven't been shown to be mountain busting. He may be small mountain busting at most, but on average I'd put him as a multi city block buster for the majority of his attacks. Nero has tanked massive damage in the past. His attacks are also powerful enough to take away a huge portion of any enemy attacks, reducing their power with his own strike. Hachibi has a possible chance of beating Nero, but that's only if he gets hit with a point blank Menacing Ball or something. Otherwise Nero is fast enough to dodge or tank and regen. He can also cause damage to Hachibi on a massive scale. He punched a statue that was much larger than Hachibi in the face and absolutely wrecked it. I mean, that thing got shattered big time. Jinchuriki cloak would tank a lot of the attack, but it would still cause massive damage to Hachibi. A couple shots from Nero and it's done. Hachibi doesn't have the speed feats to dodge consistantly, and it's HUGE, which allows for an easier direct hit.

321zigzag1
01-05-2010, 07:30 PM
Nero can survive mountain level busting, yes, though it depends on the type of attack. Devil Trigger would allow him to actually rip apart a hole in the water prison large enough for him to escape through. Add in the fact that Nero's regeneration basically allows him to not breath for extended periods of time and he's golden against Kisame. Also, Chakra absorbtion does nothing at all against Nero, since his powers are derived from demonic origins. Nero has better stats in nearly every category compared to Kisame, and add in regen and multiple one shot kill weapons and Nero wins. As for Hachibi, his attacks haven't been shown to be mountain busting. He may be small mountain busting at most, but on average I'd put him as a multi city block buster for the majority of his attacks. Nero has tanked massive damage in the past. His attacks are also powerful enough to take away a huge portion of any enemy attacks, reducing their power with his own strike. Hachibi has a possible chance of beating Nero, but that's only if he gets hit with a point blank Menacing Ball or something. Otherwise Nero is fast enough to dodge or tank and regen. He can also cause damage to Hachibi on a massive scale. He punched a statue that was much larger than Hachibi in the face and absolutely wrecked it. I mean, that thing got shattered big time. Jinchuriki cloak would tank a lot of the attack, but it would still cause massive damage to Hachibi. A couple shots from Nero and it's done. Hachibi doesn't have the speed feats to dodge consistantly, and it's HUGE, which allows for an easier direct hit.

If you scale the size of Hachibi and compare the range and size of the blast and nearby destruction and landforms, its mountain busting.

The rest you said about Kisame, well you didn't need to say them as it was obvious.

Although when did Nero tank a mountain buster?

SageoftheSixPaths
01-05-2010, 07:47 PM
If you scale the size of Hachibi and compare the range and size of the blast and nearby destruction and landforms, its mountain busting.

The rest you said about Kisame, well you didn't need to say them as it was obvious.

Although when did Nero tank a mountain buster?
Nero didn't quite tank a mountain buster, but he took a multi city block buster a few times over while facing the False Savior. That things was easily bigger than the Kyuubi can could crush entire castles (which are like multi building busting+) casually. Its stronger attacks could have ripped apart a small mountain in one or two shots though. I consider that to mean Nero could likely tank a small mountain buster blast if he used Devil Trigger to shield himself a bit.

321zigzag1
01-05-2010, 07:49 PM
Nero didn't quite tank a mountain buster, but he took a multi city block buster a few times over while facing the False Savior. That things was easily bigger than the Kyuubi can could crush entire castles (which are like multi building busting+) casually. Its stronger attacks could have ripped apart a small mountain in one or two shots though. I consider that to mean Nero could likely tank a small mountain buster blast if he used Devil Trigger to shield himself a bit.

Ah thats what I was looking for.

Thx. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Nero
01-05-2010, 10:18 PM
Nero's Speed is HyperSonic+ BTW .. SO I think he can Speedblitz anyone in Naruto Verse Including Itachi , KYuubi and Madara ..

Itachi wouldn't be able to keep up with him even if he Summoned Susano'o it is useless Susano'o is no Match for Nero's speed , Nero regen is instant he can regen from Ammy as nothing happened And for tsukyomi Doesn't nero need to look directly in Itachi's eyes Which won't happen .. Itachi doing it means The end for him ..

Madara ,Isn't madara uses Transportation jutsu .. I mean really Come on , Kakashi was able to punch him , so did the raikage Kakashi and Raikage are Supersonic , While Nero Is HYPERSONIC he can ****** rape Madara before Madara would notice ..

Kyuubi , Nero was able to carry and throw Creatures like kyuubi's size in ease .. Strength like that With Regen and HyperSonic+ Speed ..

Pein , I say one word `Speed Blitz` ..

If Nero went to his Half Devil Mode , IT is over for anyone who would stand in his way ..

You are really underratting Nero .. You need to play the game or watch the series to learn about his powers ..

Vivi
01-05-2010, 10:28 PM
There is no way Nero can take on the whole Narutoverse.

Devil Trigger only gives him Low-mid Regen so he can still die from Decapitation.
Devil Bringer can grow his limbs into Building size yeah...

All at once is too much.He can probably take out alot of but in the end he loses due to Power of Tailed Beasts+Akatsuki+Villages combined.

Vivi
01-05-2010, 10:30 PM
Madara ,Isn't madara uses Transportation jutsu .. I mean really Come on , Kakashi was able to punch him , so did the raikage Kakashi and Raikage are Supersonic , While Nero Is HYPERSONIC he can ****** rape Madara before Madara would notice ..

Kakashi never hit him nor did Raikage.
First to ever touch him at all was Torune with Kunai to his Mask and he was tricked.

Madara teleports behind him,holds him and teleports him away that easy.

Kakashi isnt Supersonic.

Teddie
01-06-2010, 03:54 AM
We also all forget that noone in Naruto but Madara has shown the ability to dodge bullets. I mean, sure, if they existed, it'd probably be possible, but as of right now, Nero is the first person they woudlve fought with a gun, and this is a damn good gun he's using. His sword, if charged, could easily break any other weapon in Naruto with the exception of Himaekera and (TOTAL MIND BLANK) Sharkskin XD. Devil bringer has superiora) length
b) speed
c) strength, to any taijustu in the series.
Burning Peacock would just be taken.
Nero essentially tanks everyone, as long as Madara doesnt put him in that new dimension.
I honestly dont think Nero would be hit by a menacing ball, and same goes for Pain's human path. You need physical contact to rip out one's soul, something that Nero is smart enough not to let happen. He'd just own Human path beforehand.
This forum has made me hate all that is Chibaku tensei. I may go on a rampage and destroy every chapter of that manga. It has been made up to a god technique. It is strong, yes, but Nero might stand a chance against it.
Overall, by just buster alone, Nero.

Nero
01-06-2010, 07:22 AM
Kakashi isnt Supersonic

I don't want to change this thread to Kakashi's Speed thread , I have evidence that he is SuperSonic ..

Vivi
01-06-2010, 10:27 AM
We also all forget that noone in Naruto but Madara has shown the ability to dodge bullets.
I mean, sure, if they existed, it'd probably be possible, but as of right now, Nero is the first person they woudlve fought with a gun
Killerbee was calculated at Mach 1.7.Which is 578 m/s while a Bullet such as a .22 LR travels at 320 m/s.
Raikage is even faster and its doubtful a Bullet can hit through his Armour same with Chakra Coats.

, and this is a damn good gun he's using. His sword, if charged, could easily break any other weapon in Naruto
Proof?

with the exception of Himaekera and (TOTAL MIND BLANK) Sharkskin XD. Devil bringer has superiora) length
b) speed
Proof?
c) strength, to any taijustu in the series.
Proof?

Burning Peacock would just be taken.
Proof?

Nero essentially tanks everyone, as long as Madara doesnt put him in that new dimension.
No Proof.And yes Madara would.

I honestly dont think Nero would be hit by a menacing ball, and same goes for Pain's human path.
A not even fully charged Menacing Ball from Kyuu blasted a massive Crater in Konoha.With Hachibi its 2.

You need physical contact to rip out one's soul,
something that Nero is smart enough not to let happen. He'd just own Human path beforehand.
So he owns a possibly Supersonic Human Path. when countless of other attacks are going on him at the same time?

This forum has made me hate all that is Chibaku tensei. I may go on a rampage and destroy every chapter of that manga. It has been made up to a god technique. It is strong, yes, but Nero might stand a chance against it.
LOL no there are craptons of pressure going in on him.Easily going into Hundreds.

Overall, by just buster alone, Nero.

Yellow.

321zigzag1
01-06-2010, 10:43 AM
Isn't Chibaku Tensei somewhere in the hundred thousand to million tons in range? I am not sure could someone tell me the better estimate.

Vivi
01-06-2010, 11:09 AM
Isn't Chibaku Tensei somewhere in the hundred thousand to million tons in range? I am not sure could someone tell me the better estimate.

Rocklee mentioned it once and I'm sure to remember your right about that.

Also I do know that it did held Menacing Ball and KN6 with no effort until KN8 transformation.
Nagato implied he could use a bigger one wasnt it him being worn out.

SageoftheSixPaths
01-06-2010, 11:51 AM
Madara can just teleport behind Nero, transport him to cube world, and get on with his life. Nero, even though he is hypersonic, would not be able to prevent this from happening. Teleportation>Any form of normal speed. As for Kyuubi, Menacing Ball takes up a HUGE radius. It's also insanely fast for such a huge attack. If Nero were right in front of it and within range, he gets hit and killed to the point of there not even being his ashes left. Hachibi is also a problem. Hachibi Menacing Ball isn't quite on the same scale as Kyuubi MB, but it's still insanely deadly. However, I do believe it was a slightly smaller/ slower attack and took a while to prep. Nero could likely take Hachibi in the time it took for it to form and fire its attack. Also, Nero MIGHT (incredibly unlikely to impossible, though) be able to tank the blast while in Devil Bringer state and firing off some serious sh*t into the MB. As for Pain, Chibaku Tensei kills him easily. Nero gets pulled into the gravity no matter what and crushed into dirt.

However, Chidori did make a point. I now hate Chibaku Tensei more than Tenten. And that's saying something.

Nero
01-06-2010, 02:38 PM
Just Click Here (http://obd.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Nero)

Nero
01-06-2010, 02:43 PM
It doesn't mean underrate Nero because you hate me .. ( I have his name ) ..

Seraphim
01-07-2010, 07:32 AM
If Nero were to fight all of the Narutoverse, he would be overwhelmed and whiped out real fast. but, i get the impression we're talking one after the other fights. Nero would defeat a lot, if not most of the Narutoverse, but i think he would lose against a few. Madara, i think, would win: he can teleport, make attacks pass through him, and has a mega high level sharingan. Pain has six bodies, human path (eat your soul!!!), and chibaku tensei. Nero would probably lose against them, but to his credit: he is really, really fast, his weapons are better (arguably) than Narutoverse, and his devil bringer is at least small mountain buster.
He would beat a lot of Narutoverse, but not all. Excuse my long post.

SageoftheSixPaths
01-07-2010, 09:18 AM
If Nero were to fight all of the Narutoverse, he would be overwhelmed and whiped out real fast. but, i get the impression we're talking one after the other fights. Nero would defeat a lot, if not most of the Narutoverse, but i think he would lose against a few. Madara, i think, would win: he can teleport, make attacks pass through him, and has a mega high level sharingan. Pain has six bodies, human path (eat your soul!!!), and chibaku tensei. Nero would probably lose against them, but to his credit: he is really, really fast, his weapons are better (arguably) than Narutoverse, and his devil bringer is at least small mountain buster.
He would beat a lot of Narutoverse, but not all. Excuse my long post.
He is insanely fast. I think we agreed on hypersonic. His weapons ARE better. It's been proven that the Red Queen (his sword for all you DMC newbies) can easily destroy any non demon powered/ magic imbued weapon with ease. Kusanagi swords may be the only thing that can take a hit from the Red Queen and not instantly shatter. However, I have to disagree with you on the Devil Bringer part. It's not small mountain buster at all. At most I'd pin Devil Bringer as city block, but most of the time it's probably only multi building/ skyscraper busting.

I agree with you on pretty much all the rest, though. Madara could beat him as well as Pain. Kyuubi would also win. I'm not sure about Hachibi, but that one could likely go either way.

Nero
01-07-2010, 10:17 AM
1 on 1 battle !!!

Nero vs Deva

Nero is Hypersonic and Deva is Supersonic

Nero Speedblitz .. You think chibaku tensei would kill Nero , Nero can teleport lol ..

Nero vs Madara

Nero is Hypersonic and Madara is only using Teleportation jutsu Over that Nero can teleport Not as madara but he can ..

Nero vs Human

Nero is Hyperonic and Human is supersonic

Human won't even touch Nero to suck his soul due IMMENSE Speed ..

Nero vs Itachi

Nero is Supersonic and Itachi is supersonic

Speed difference .. Susano'o Suck itachi's life power , So if he activated it he is a dead guy .. Tsukyomi Needs alot of chakra to be performed And With Nero Hypersonic speed i doubt that Itachi can focus on Nero or make Nero look into his eyes ..
Ammy >> Regen power ..

Nero has regen powers which is mid lvl .. He is hypersonic+ I doubt that a Naruto Character has Hypersonic Reactions atleast plus Nero can teleport .. over that his devil powers , Plus the the blue rose gun and Red queen Sword ..

SageoftheSixPaths
01-07-2010, 10:33 AM
1 on 1 battle !!!

Nero vs Deva

Nero is Hypersonic and Deva is Supersonic

Nero Speedblitz .. You think chibaku tensei would kill Nero , Nero can teleport lol ..

Nero vs Madara

Nero is Hypersonic and Madara is only using Teleportation jutsu Over that Nero can teleport Not as madara but he can ..

Nero vs Human

Nero is Hyperonic and Human is supersonic

Human won't even touch Nero to suck his soul due IMMENSE Speed ..

Nero vs Itachi

Nero is Supersonic and Itachi is supersonic

Speed difference .. Susano'o Suck itachi's life power , So if he activated it he is a dead guy .. Tsukyomi Needs alot of chakra to be performed And With Nero Hypersonic speed i doubt that Itachi can focus on Nero or make Nero look into his eyes ..
Ammy >> Regen power ..

Nero has regen powers which is mid lvl .. He is hypersonic+ I doubt that a Naruto Character has Hypersonic Reactions atleast plus Nero can teleport .. over that his devil powers , Plus the the blue rose gun and Red queen Sword ..
Wait, suddenly it's Nero fighting one on one with everyone? That's different. Oh, wait, no it's not. Even if you separate the Paths from each other Nero still loses to Deva. Also, Madara can teleport Nero to cube world, and there's nothing Nero can do about it. Madara teleporting>Nero teleporting. Itachi likely loses to Nero due to speed difference and the possibility of the Red Queen being able to slice through Susano'o. Nero also loses to the Kyuubi and possibly the Hachibi. Nothing really changes with one on one fights.

Also, Pain is techniqually one person controlling corpses, so they'd likely all fight together. Also, once Nero fights Animal he can just summon the other Paths. Nero also can't teleport away from CT since the second he teleported out of it he gets sucked back in in a second. Nero hasn't shown the ability to teleport out of CT's range or spam teleportation.

Anyways, on a side note I'd say Dante could solo Narutoverse in one on one fights. Just putting that out there.

Teddie
01-07-2010, 02:52 PM
New thread

Nero
01-08-2010, 07:57 AM
Deva path vs Nero ..

Are you freakin kidding me ?!!! Saying thaT NERO COULD LOSE IN THIS MATCH ..
that is a fail , Does Deva has Hypersonic reaction , HMM NO!!!

Nero can just Speedblitz him before he can perfom Chibaku Tensei , Telport beofre chibaku tensei ..

Madara vs Nero ..

First of all doesn't madara need to Hold Nero between his arms .. How possibly that 's going to happen ..

Second , Saying that he somehow captured Nero , And Teleported him in the cube Dimension , What Next .. Nero will be able to fight .. don't you think so ..

Nero vs Kyuubi ,

How fast is Kyuubi ?!! IS it hypersonic .. I think not ..
Nero was able to carry Creatures in the size of Giant buildings with ease so he wouldn't have any problem , With Mentioning the red Queen Sword which can slice Kyuubi .. I think that is enough

Vivi
01-08-2010, 11:35 AM
Deva path vs Nero ..

Proof Nero is Hypersonic.

Nero can just Speedblitz him before he can perfom Chibaku Tensei , Telport beofre chibaku tensei ..
Proof.
Agree with Teleport though.Pain still as ST.

Madara vs Nero ..

First of all doesn't madara need to Hold Nero between his arms .. How possibly that 's going to happen ..

Second , Saying that he somehow captured Nero , And Teleported him in the cube Dimension , What Next .. Nero will be able to fight .. don't you think so ..
Out of Battlefield.Nero in the dimension against someone Immortal?

Nero vs Kyuubi ,

Nero was able to carry Creatures in the size of Giant buildings with ease so he wouldn't have any problem , With Mentioning the red Queen Sword which can slice Kyuubi .. I think that is enough
Proof Nero is.
Kyuubi is easily larger than Buildings.8 Tails is near the size of 9 Tails who in a flasback on Konohas attacks was much bigger than a house.To be exact one of its Pawns was about the size a Building.
It may slice Kyuubi but can Nero withstand a Menacing Ball?
Not even fully charged it wiped out a Large Portion of an Already destroyed Konoha.

Yellow Mkay.
It doesn't mean underrate Nero because you hate me .. ( I have his name ) ..

Won't fall for that anymore.

SageoftheSixPaths
01-08-2010, 08:38 PM
Deva path vs Nero ..

Like I said, you can't really split Pain's Paths up and expect anything to be fair anymore. Obviously Nero can own each individual Path, even Deva. However, the Path's are all interconnected, and once Nero gets to his fight with Animal Path he just summons the other Paths to fight with him. You can't seriously expect Nero to take on all Six Paths and live, can you? He could beat a few of them, but in time he just gets CTed while being distracted by the other Paths.
See above.

Madara vs Nero ..

Madara ports behind him, touches him, sends him to cube world. All of this happens in a second or less.
What exactly is Nero fighting? He's in an alternate dimension where he will slowly die, and there is nothing he can do about it.
Nero vs Kyuubi ,

Red Queen likely can't slice through Kyuubi chakra cloak. Kusanagi Sword is like Narutoverse's Red Queen, and it couldn't even get through the four tail's cloak. Nine tails cloak is likely overkill in terms of defense. Also, Kyuubi is multi city block size at minimum. Nero hasn't shown the ability to carry anything nearly that large.

In red. Also, you need to accept the fact that Nero can own almost all of Naruto minus Kyuubi, Madara, and Pain. The three of them are all easily the strongest characters in the series (minus the Sauce with plot powers), so Nero has a ridiculously good run either way.

Seraphim
01-12-2010, 05:41 PM
if full kyuubi is anything like 4 tails, then i think Red queen would be able to slice through it, but it wouldn't do any real damage. Kyuubi would just regenerate.

Miles Edgeworth
01-12-2010, 06:42 PM
Deva path vs Nero ..

Madara vs Nero ..

Nero vs Kyuubi ,

I'd like to mention that Deva does have hypersonic reactions, someone calced FRS to be hypersonic and Deva effortlessly dodged. Also I don't see how Nero really kills Deva, Deva should be able to land CT before Nero kills him.

What are you talking about with holding between the arms. And if he uses cube dimension then Nero's out of the ring and loses by default, GG. Unless of course he teleports out, but he can't kill Madara from what I know so at best it's a stalemate.

KN8 busted a mountain level attack. Nero can't compare to that. Also I believe it was said that HALF of Kyuubi went into Naruto and the other was sealed by Dead Demon Consuming Seal. That possibly means that Kyuubi is twice as powerful than what he's already shown.

Kyuubi has no speed feats but if Nero has nothing to kill Kyuubi then it doesn't matter, also Kyuubi should be much more powerful than Nero is, Nero is what, a large building buster? Big deal, KN8 busted out of and survived Chibaku Tensei, which was mountain level.

[Shikamaru]
01-12-2010, 06:45 PM
On human scale, Kyuubi would be considered hypersonic in my eyes.

Meaning, if you were to decrease Kyuubi's true form size to that of a human, but keep the amount of distance he covers in his normal size, it would be considered hypersonic.

He could stroll from continent to continent in an hour. He's absolutely huge.

Massive hordes of insect clans and every boss summon discovered on the show, that plus massive genjutsu and ninjutsu firing at Nero.

He has no chance.

Kyuubi is virtually unkillable, he's literally invincible. Unless you had around 600 Pretas to suck his chakra dry, then go for the kill.