PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuden

XShawnxSakuraX
01-02-2010, 06:42 PM
Does anyone know if Naruto Shippuden will ever be able to be watched by Canadians on this site??? I can never find a site that has most of the Naruto Shippuden episodes dub and when I do I can,t watch it because Im not living in America.... If someone can tell me a site that has all the Naruto Shippuden dub and you don,t have to be American to watch it I will be very very happy. Thanks.

XShawnxSakuraX
01-02-2010, 07:13 PM
I have tryed alot of sites and the most episodes dub I found were up to 21. ... is only up 21 dub episodes aswell... Its kindy weird how this site has all the episodes dub I think right but it only works for Americans and the sites that i can watch are only up to episode 21... Its weird how far behind people are.... Anything you guys know about that?

kokojojo
01-05-2010, 07:04 PM
u like the dubs better? it feels more authentic when i watch it in japanese, the voices seem to match the characters perfectly and it adds to the mood,n i dunt mind reading the subs to see wut they're sayin

XShawnxSakuraX
01-06-2010, 03:20 PM
Yeahhh never mind about this post I have been recently watching the sub its not too bad Its got its up and down but it seem to be alot more diffrent from the dub because they don,t say bad words. I think sub is more better just because of the swearing in it. lol It seems way more funny wich I guess makes it even that its not in english.

ThePurpleChidori
01-06-2010, 04:51 PM
Yeahhh never mind about this post I have been recently watching the sub its not too bad Its got its up and down but it seem to be alot more diffrent from the dub because they don,t say bad words. I think sub is more better just because of the swearing in it. lol It seems way more funny wich I guess makes it even that its not in english.

Dub says "bad words"... Obviously you are just watching Disney XD. And, take out that illegal site in your second post. You could be infracted for it.

kokojojo
01-06-2010, 05:01 PM
Dub says "bad words"... Obviously you are just watching Disney XD. And, take out that illegal site in your second post. You could be infracted for it.
i dunt think that he watches disney xd, all dubs are like that. n the voice acting in dubs is never as good as the original language, except for dragonball z

XShawnxSakuraX
01-09-2010, 06:00 PM
I have no idea what disney xD is?? What is it?

Hidden Ninja45
01-09-2010, 07:29 PM
O.o

Disney XD is a TV station that is showing Shippuden.

I have no idea if that channel is available in Canada.

kokojojo
01-10-2010, 12:53 AM
its the equivalent to treehouse

HachibiXSenpai
01-11-2010, 04:26 PM
i dunt think that he watches disney xd, all dubs are like that. n the voice acting in dubs is never as good as the original language, except for dragonball z

funimation dubbed dbz, and the other anime's they've dubbed are nearly as perfect as the japanese sub

NarutoUzumaki12
01-11-2010, 04:34 PM
its the equivalent to treehouse

No it's not. It's better the USA's CN

kokojojo
01-12-2010, 07:30 PM
still garbage