PDA

View Full Version : Who will win in a hokage fight?

6jonathan1
01-02-2010, 07:55 AM
who will win dude?

shikimaru nara
01-02-2010, 10:15 AM
4th hokage wins hands down

Kuromaki
01-02-2010, 10:20 AM
Is the 3rd in his prime or is he old?

From hype the 1st takes this, Bringer of Darkness can give him a big advantage, not to mention the forest jutsu.

Lone Wolf
01-02-2010, 10:21 AM
Danzo easily.

Shikamaru Nara
01-02-2010, 10:23 AM
I'm sorry to say that I honestly don't agree with Shikimaru Nara, the 3rd Hokage is said to have a counter attack to any Leaf Village Justsu, be it Nin,Gen or Tai. Not only that, but the 3rd Hokage is said to know all of the Konoha Jutsu. Being the reason he has a counter attack for all Jutsu in Konoha. (Excluding Kekkei Genkai)

Akatsuki Tsunade
01-02-2010, 10:23 AM
Dont under estamate my girl tsunade

Lone Wolf
01-02-2010, 10:25 AM
4th hokage wins hands down

No he doesn't.

From hype the 1st takes this, Bringer of Darkness can give him a big advantage, not to mention the forest jutsu.

Hashirama gets mind controlled by Danzo.

I'm sorry to say that I honestly don't agree with Shikimaru Nara, the 3rd Hokage is said to have a counter attack to any Leaf Village Justsu, be it Nin,Gen or Tai. Not only that, but the 3rd Hokage is said to know all of the Konoha Jutsu. Being the reason he has a counter attack for all Jutsu in Konoha. (Excluding Kekkei Genkai)

Too bad he gets mind controlled by Danzo.

Sucknade is the first one to go down.

sasuke_fangirl
01-02-2010, 10:26 AM
the fourth hokage

Shikamaru Nara
01-02-2010, 10:27 AM

I'd say nix on that too considering the lack of a team mate to cover him when he is using the Jutsu.

Danzo easily.

Danzo is not mentioned in this battle, which he should be. He is the new Hokage after all.

Kuromaki
01-02-2010, 10:30 AM
Danzo easily.
Danzo's not on the poll, and he isn't "official" so I didn't include him.

But he would stand a pretty good chance...

Lone Wolf
01-02-2010, 10:30 AM
Danzo is not mentioned in this battle, which he should be. He is the new Hokage after all.

Um new Hokage is still a Hokage, anyway if Danzo isn't included in this it should be mentioned in the OP.

Shikamaru Nara
01-02-2010, 10:34 AM
I agree with Lone Wolf that Tsunade is first to go considering her lack of Ninjutsu.

No he doesn't.
Again, we come to an agreement. Just for different reasons.

Hashirama gets mind controlled by Danzo.

Too bad he gets mind controlled by Danzo.

Even though he could, he isn't mentioned in this battle. In that case, your choice in a winner is invalid.

Sucknade is the first one to go down.
Totally, 100%,dude.
the fourth hokage
You and Shikimaru Nara have to explain yourselves. It is a waste of a post not to explain your answer. It's called POST FARMING!!! Get over your lack of posts and make your posts about quality, not quantity.

Shikamaru Nara
01-02-2010, 10:36 AM
Um new Hokage is still a Hokage, anyway if Danzo isn't included in this it should be mentioned in the OP.
He isn't included in the poll and he isn't official as the new Hokage yet. But yes, I do agree with you and Kuromaki that he is definately in the running for the win.

Danzo's not on the poll, and he isn't "official" so I didn't include him.

But he would stand a pretty good chance...

Exhibit A Lone Wolf.

Inazuma
01-02-2010, 10:58 AM
This should be in the Battlegrounds... But I think it'd be the third Hokage or the fourth, maybe the first.

Shikamaru Nara
01-02-2010, 11:08 AM
True, I just can't picture the 3rd losing....