PDA

View Full Version : Uniform teams?

narutoultra
12-31-2009, 03:10 PM
I'm thinking that most squads in Naruto have three different people in them. One female, one "cool" or "genuis" guy, and one outgoing guy. The only well known team without this being the Sand Siblings.

Every team having one outgoing, one "cool" and one female who is weaker

Outgoing:
Naruto
Chouji
Kiba
Rock Lee
Jiraya
Obito
Yahiko
Zaku

Genuis:
Sasuke/Sai
Shikamaru
Shino
Neji
Orochimaru
Kakashi
Nagato
Dosu

Female(Who aren't as strong):
Sakura
Ino
Hinata
TenTen
Tsunade
Rin
Konan
Kin

Gamblor
12-31-2009, 03:15 PM
How do all the girls have the same personality? Like Hinata and Tsunade, they're polar opposites.

narutoultra
12-31-2009, 03:18 PM
How do all the girls have the same personality? Like Hinata and Tsunade, they're polar opposites.

Being the only female in their team, and being weaker than their teammates, a bit to uniform.
i mean Shikamaru, Sai and Neji are totally different also.

lolcat123
12-31-2009, 05:48 PM
yeah it just deosnt make sense

Tobi65
12-31-2009, 06:14 PM
well all of the personalitities r different...so that izn't really true...

narutoultra
12-31-2009, 06:28 PM
well all of the personalitities r different...so that izn't really true...

Still

-Outgoing, Fiery, clumsy, willful, comic releif
-Cool, Genuis, portrayed as stronger, queit
-Weaker, Only Female

all in commen for 7 of the main ninja per quality.

Expecially the first two

Narutosan
01-12-2010, 02:42 PM
Yea but it's better that way.

KarinxInoFan
01-12-2010, 02:46 PM
The "females are weaker" aspect of the teams is due to Kishimoto's possible sexism.

Personally, I get tired of seeing the same teams with different names over and over again.

Major_Redd
01-12-2010, 03:02 PM
The "females are weaker" aspect of the teams is due to Kishimoto's possible sexism.

Personally, I get tired of seeing the same teams with different names over and over again.
Exactly.

-----

And Kishimoto is a sexist, he's a Japanese male and they do not treat their women well over there, nor do they give them equal rights.

Why else would every single female character be dumbed down to a supporting role (even the supposed heroine) when they're all capable of looking after themselves? Kishimoto likes the "damsel in distress" phenomenon because that's how it is in Japan, and he just doesn't know what to do with his female characters.

He actually once said in an interview that he never intended to have a "heroine" in Naruto at all.

Kuromaki
01-12-2010, 03:48 PM
Yea but it's better that way.
Not to me.

It's getting tiring seeing every single female character dumbed down to weaker support roles, especially in a fictional world where people can make water dragons and breathe fire.
Exactly.

-----

And Kishimoto is a sexist, he's a Japanese male and they do not treat their women well over there, nor do they give them equal rights.

Why else would every single female character be dumbed down to a supporting role (even the supposed heroine) when they're all capable of looking after themselves? Kishimoto likes the "damsel in distress" phenomenon because that's how it is in Japan, and he just doesn't know what to do with his female characters.

He actually once said in an interview that he never intended to have a "heroine" in Naruto at all.
I agree.

Though that last part surprises me a little.

Ayokana
01-15-2010, 07:25 PM
Damn, that's a good way of classification