PDA

View Full Version : Sasuke VS Tsunade!!

Xx_nine_tailed_demon_xX
12-29-2009, 05:59 PM
:eek::eek:Who would win? Sasuke or Tsunade?????

Miles Edgeworth
12-29-2009, 06:01 PM
Sasuke blitzes Tsunade and takes her out with a Chidori.

Kuromaki
12-29-2009, 06:29 PM
Sasuke blitzes and takes her out with his sword.

ShariKage
12-29-2009, 06:38 PM
Sasuke doesn't blitz and takes her out with Kira.

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-29-2009, 07:01 PM
Sasuke easily speedblitzes and then annihilates Tsunade with a Chidori or his sword.

dragonjinchuriki dj
12-29-2009, 07:05 PM
sasuke he is much faster than tsunade and could easily dodge her punches and use amaterasu on her until burned to ashes or use tsukuyomi and kill her while in it or end it with kirin which is unavoidable he doesnt even need to dodge not even tsunade's strength can shatter susano'o

♥Mira Blossom♥
12-29-2009, 07:08 PM
Sasuke, hes faster and can take her out with Genjutsu, Chidori, his sword, or Susano'o

Kuromaki
12-29-2009, 07:10 PM
sasuke he is much faster than tsunade and could easily dodge her punches and use amaterasu on her until burned to ashes or use tsukuyomi and kill her while in it or end it with kirin which is unavoidable he doesnt even need to dodge not even tsunade's strength can shatter susano'o
I doubt he would have to resort to those techniques.

Amani
12-29-2009, 07:11 PM
That shouldn't even be a question.

Tsunade would beat the CRAP out of Sasuke. Sasuke is arrogant, rash, stupid, and completely and utterly inexperienced.

Tsunade would kick his BUTT.

Wow, yeah. You guys make a LOT of sense! A legendary sanninwho became Hokage vs. an arrogant little jerk. Gee, I WONDER WHO WOULD WIN!

Miles Edgeworth
12-29-2009, 07:13 PM
That shouldn't even be a question.

Tsunade would beat the CRAP out of Sasuke. Sasuke is arrogant, rash, stupid, and completely and utterly inexperienced.

Tsunade would kick his BUTT.

Tsunade wank much?

Yes, Sasuke is an idiot with no personality and fails miserably. However he is a good strategist and Sharingan allows him to dodge all of Tsunade's attacks.

i could name at least 15 people with less experience than Tsunade who woudl trash her.

Also, Sasuke fought with people such as Deidara, Itachi, Killer bee, and Raikage, who are all easily Kage level and much stronger than tsunade. Tsunade can't compare to any of them and gets stomped by them, and even though the only one of those that Sasuke is stronger than is Deidara, he comes close to Itachi.

prince_vincent24
12-29-2009, 07:26 PM
Ok I'll explain both sides. If you think chidori can rush out Tsunade then remember when naruto first used rasengan and Tsunade made a fracture into the ground leaving Naruto tripping on it and failing his rasengan. If tsunade is fast enough she might able to do that when sasuke is in chidori and if sasuke tripped she can genjutsu bind her unabling sasuke to do hand signs or techniques but, on Sasuke's side while Tsunade is punching her he can use sharingan and kill her with the sword. Both have chances ok?!

Lone Wolf
12-29-2009, 07:29 PM
Ok I'll explain both sides. If you think chidori can rush out Tsunade then remember when naruto first used rasengan and Tsunade made a fracture into the ground leaving Naruto tripping on it and failing his rasengan. If tsunade is fast enough she might able to do that when sasuke is in chidori and if sasuke tripped she can genjutsu bind her unabling sasuke to do hand signs or techniques but, on Sasuke's side while Tsunade is punching her he can use sharingan and kill her with the sword. Both have chances ok?!

How would Tsunade stop someone who's supersonic?

Miles Edgeworth
12-29-2009, 07:29 PM

Yeah except Naruto was like Mid Chunin level back then. Not to mention Naruto was much slower than Tsunade back then and quite the weakling, and he didnt' truly master the Rasengan.

Sasuke is much faster than naruto was and has Sharingan, he can dodge Tsunade's attacks and blitz her. Sasuke can genjutsu and Chidori her from there.

Seven
12-29-2009, 07:44 PM
Tsunade kills him to death

Windstorm
12-29-2009, 07:56 PM
Alright...I'm not going to say anything more about the battle than what's been said other than the fact that Sasuke would win it.

Now I feel bad for Tsunade so...in terms of responsibility, intelligence, and maturity, Tsunade stomps the cliched little drama queen otherwise known as Sasuke. :P
(though I am starting to like Sasuke a little bit more nowadays haha...just a little bit)

YAY, everybody wins!!! :D

...yeah. -_-

Miles Edgeworth
12-29-2009, 08:03 PM
Alright...I'm not going to say anything more about the battle than what's been said other than the fact that Sasuke would win it.

Now I feel bad for Tsunade so...in terms of responsibility, intelligence, and maturity, Tsunade stomps the cliched little drama queen otherwise known as Sasuke. :P
(though I am starting to like Sasuke a little bit more nowadays haha...just a little bit)

YAY, everybody wins!!! :D

...yeah. -_-

Tsunade is certainly a better, more developed character than Sasuke. Then again everybody is xD

azmerk
12-29-2009, 09:29 PM
Rocklee and Amani.

I just want to say this is a debate forum. It wise to watch what you say to people and how you put things. Being a smart mouth to someone is for sure not a wise thing to do. I can understand getting heated by the debate. Sarcasm and mocking are not always wanted or liked by some people when debating.

Rock I think what she is trying to tell you is that you were pushing her buttons. I fully understand if you could not see that but the fact remains you did. This is a forum after all best thing to do since you cant clearly tell how someone is reacting just by how they post, its good practice to simply drop sarcasm and mocking when its a debate with people your not friends with. Friends know you and understand strangers dont so a little respect is needed.

As for the Tsundae Sasuke issue, Sasuke does have the upper hand over Tsunade but that does not mean should could not take him. That match all things being eqaul is still questionable, but as Sasuke gets stronger then yes I will agree she wont be able to take him.

shikimaru nara
12-29-2009, 09:39 PM
sasuke wins with chidori

Pool
12-29-2009, 09:43 PM
In part one before sasuke gets his 3 pronged sharingan, Tsunade would win

king Q
12-29-2009, 10:21 PM
Tsunade would win because she could use her medical ninjutsu and she's hokage. They picked Tsunade for a reason. If she couldnt handle Sasuke then shes not fit to be hokage. Plus shes an adult and very intellegent.

Amani
12-29-2009, 10:28 PM
Tsunade would win because she could use her medical ninjutsu and she's hokage. They picked Tsunade for a reason. If she couldnt handle Sasuke then shes not fit to be hokage. Plus shes an adult and very intellegent.

Finally! Someone who agrees with me! *high fives*

SageoftheSixPaths
12-29-2009, 10:50 PM
Tsunade is easily the weakest Hokage in history. The only reason she was chosen was because Jiraiya turned them down a plopped Tsunade down in his place. Tsunade was also given the position for political reasons. She's experienced and older, as well as skilled medically and obviously very smart. Therefore, she has several qualities of a good leader, and the wisdom to govern wisely. She has done this fairly well, and I applaud her for doing so. However, in terms of being a fighter Tsunade is low Kage level at best and with Katsuya. Otherwise she's just another Taijutsu user who can heal her wounds to a degree.

In terms of fighting Sasuke, she gets stomped. Tsunade has no counter to Ammy, which only takes minimal, if any, prep to use. Sasuke can easily dodge normal Taijutsu with his MS or even normal Sharingan, and he also has higher speed than Tsunade. Dodging is exceedingly easy for him in this case. Ammy is overkill in itself, but it's the easiest way for me to debate this without opposition. Therefore, Ammy stomps Tsunade, the Sauce unfortunately wins. Again.

Miles Edgeworth
12-29-2009, 11:12 PM
In part one before sasuke gets his 3 pronged sharingan, Tsunade would win

I think that Tsunade could probably take out CS2 with powerscaling. Sasuke was nowhere near kage level back then and even though he was fast and had Sharingan, he didn't have much durability without his CS2.

Medical ninjutsu won't help if her heart is already stopped, or if her head is chopped off.

What does Hokage rank have to do with anything, do you think Old Hiruzen could defeat Current Sasuke even though he failed to kill Orochimaru? Even Tsunade was unable to kill ARMLESS Orochimaru, much less full power Orochimaru.

Yeah they picked her because Jiraiya denied the request and because she happened to be in the Sannin squad, also because generally she was one of the most experienced ninjas of her time. That still doesn't prove how she could defeat Saskue.

Tsunade's older and smarter than current Naruto. Don't see how she stands a chance against him.

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-29-2009, 11:16 PM
Tards and their Wanking never cease to amaze me. =/

prince_vincent24
12-30-2009, 12:05 AM
Ok i wanted to lock this but, here's my answer yes Tsunade is strong intelligent old or everything you said but, no matter how i love Tsunade Sasuke is the type of guy who clearly has aggression to win. Tsunade may be able to have a close fight but, no matter how hard she tries taijutsu on Sasuke there is always a counter attack called mangekyou sharingan. Yes I think so tsunade can do medical ninjutsu like chakra scalpel or genjutsu binding. but we haven't really seen the true power of tsunade and her sumon katsuyo. So Tsunade might win but the chances are Tsunade 40% and Sasuke has all the rest. SORRY TSUNADE I STILL LOVE YOU!!!

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-30-2009, 12:17 AM
Ok i wanted to lock this but, here's my answer yes Tsunade is strong intelligent old or everything you said but, no matter how i love Tsunade Sasuke is the type of guy who clearly has aggression to win. Tsunade may be able to have a close fight but, no matter how hard she tries taijutsu on Sasuke there is always a counter attack called mangekyou sharingan. Yes I think so tsunade can do medical ninjutsu like chakra scalpel or genjutsu binding. but we haven't really seen the true power of tsunade and her sumon katsuyo. So Tsunade might win but the chances are Tsunade 40% and Sasuke has all the rest. SORRY TSUNADE I STILL LOVE YOU!!!

Tsunade's Chances: 0.5%
Sasuke's Chances: 99.5%

prince_vincent24
12-30-2009, 12:18 AM

sus nag percent ka pah anung klaseng tao kha?

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-30-2009, 12:28 AM
sus nag percent ka pah anung klaseng tao kha?

That was complete spam.

Memitim
12-30-2009, 12:34 AM
even though i hate sasukes guts like really bad i have to say

sasuke speedblitzes tsunade and kills her with his chidori or his sword

vonshadow
12-30-2009, 12:35 AM
Tsunade gets burn with Sasuke's Amaterasu and lightning jutsu . If Tsunade summons Katsuya , Sasuke can summon his giant hawk to get out of range and them spam chidori senbon or he can use Kirin . whatever the technique is Tsunade is fried

Itachi1119
12-30-2009, 12:48 AM
HAHAHA.......Sasuke

InuyashaGirl
12-30-2009, 12:50 AM
this is just like whats happeing in da manga
tsunade v. sasuke = sakurav. sasuke
either way tho sasuke wins

ZakuraSenbon23
12-30-2009, 01:17 AM
Sasuke stomps. Hard.

Tsunade doesn't have anything that can be used affectively against Sasuke. He can just blitz her, use Chidori, and she's done. She can heal herself, but even that won't help her if Sasuke's blitzing the hell out of her.

shantanu
12-30-2009, 05:10 AM

well said vat
tsunade is weak and old
actually i hate sasuke but still he would win

Lady Tsunade
12-30-2009, 08:29 AM
Sasuke is just too fast. He probably could have beaten Orochimaru- even at perfect health. His jutsu are just too powerful. None of Tsunade attacks are fast enough to hit Sasuke . Sasuke wins.

Nero
12-30-2009, 09:02 AM
Sasuke wins ,

He uses plot no jutsu .. And the battle is over ..

prince_vincent24
01-01-2010, 05:31 PM
well said vat
tsunade is weak and old
actually i hate sasuke but still he would win

Oh yeah if she's weak and old how do you manage to explain orochimaru putting in swords on her chest and still living? Don't treat Tsunade as a weak hokage actually if it wasn't for her, Kabuto and Orochimaru had killed Naruto. Yes I know Sasuke is stronger with multiple attacks but that doesn't mean Sasuke can win easily. She would put up a great fight, I think beacuse Tsunade still has a sneak attack called Genjutsu binding
As the name suggests, the user binds the opponent in a genjutsu, rendering them incapable of movement. As Tsunade demonstrates when facing the LEGENDARY STUPID BROTHERS, this genjutsu can be used on more than one target at the same time. Once the target is bound, the user or an ally can rush up to the enemy, able to easily deliver a devastating killing blow. aND THAT attack is at all ranges

Azal
01-01-2010, 05:36 PM
sasuke 1. cus he defeated orochimaru which is something tsunade never accomplished
2. common sense mangekyo sharingan vs. a punch winner mangekyo sharingan

DanzoHokage#6
01-02-2010, 08:33 AM
Oh yeah if she's weak and old how do you manage to explain orochimaru putting in swords on her chest and still living? Don't treat Tsunade as a weak hokage actually if it wasn't for her, Kabuto and Orochimaru had killed Naruto. Yes I know Sasuke is stronger with multiple attacks but that doesn't mean Sasuke can win easily. She would put up a great fight, I think beacuse Tsunade still has a sneak attack called Genjutsu binding
As the name suggests, the user binds the opponent in a genjutsu, rendering them incapable of movement. As Tsunade demonstrates when facing the LEGENDARY STUPID BROTHERS, this genjutsu can be used on more than one target at the same time. Once the target is bound, the user or an ally can rush up to the enemy, able to easily deliver a devastating killing blow. aND THAT attack is at all ranges
well her still living is from her extremely good medical jutsu...but are you gonna compare sasuke's chidori to a mere sword? and as far as her genjutsu...goes she wouldn't even have time to use it before she was fried or trap in a genjutsu herself. the genjutsu that he and itachi fought with were super fast. noway tsunade's is faster. No matter how much anybody dislikes Sasuke(including myself) he wins this fight...he not just wins he stomps!

deidara330
01-02-2010, 08:57 AM
Sasuke massive roflstomps. He speedblitzes easily and can avoid Tsunade's attacks using Sharingan. She gets out of genjutsu how? Not to mention his mastery of Amaterasu would destroy her in seconds. He uses the hawk summoning and how does Tsunade even reach him?

sasuke_fangirl
01-02-2010, 09:04 AM
sasuke would win

shikimaru nara
01-02-2010, 01:46 PM
sasuke wins hands down

kay
01-02-2010, 01:48 PM
even if sauske does land a hit on Tsunade even chidori or anything like it she can use the regenration thing on her forhead and then when sauske is close oblibrate him :mrgreen:

Miles Edgeworth
01-02-2010, 06:33 PM
even if sauske does land a hit on Tsunade even chidori or anything like it she can use the regenration thing on her forhead and then when sauske is close oblibrate him :mrgreen:

She can't regenerate if her heart stopped or if her head is cut off -_-

Reikai Hezamu
01-02-2010, 06:40 PM
Now that Sasuke has absorbed Orochimaru and obtained Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan, he would wipe the floor with Tsunade. He can easily beat her with Kirin. Or he can manipulate one of Orochimaru's snakes and battle Tsunade with it. Or he could use the Mangekyou Sharingan and torture Tsunade in her mind and while she's caught in the Genjutsu he can kill her with Chidori and his sword. There are so many ways Sasuke can win. These re just some of them.

Kuromaki
01-02-2010, 06:44 PM
Now that Sasuke has absorbed Orochimaru and obtained Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan, he would wipe the floor with Tsunade. He can easily beat her with Kirin. Or he can manipulate one of Orochimaru's snakes and battle Tsunade with it. Or he could use the Mangekyou Sharingan and torture Tsunade in her mind and while she's caught in the Genjutsu he can kill her with Chidori and his sword. There are so many ways Sasuke can win. These re just some of them.
He can't use Oro powers now since he lost them in the fight with Itachi, but he wouldn't need them since he has MS.

Reikai Hezamu
01-02-2010, 06:49 PM
He can't use Oro powers now since he lost them in the fight with Itachi, but he wouldn't need them since he has MS.Oh yes, thats right. Itachi used Susano'o and burned Orochimaru. But yeah, Sasuke would still win even without Orochimaru.

Blind Uchiha
01-02-2010, 06:51 PM
This is such an intentional stomp thread. The Sauce pwns.