PDA

View Full Version : Bring back Naruto

Rasenshotgun
05-19-2009, 07:36 AM
Found this on a Naruto site:
Naruto CN/English Naruto fans (and Naruto fans in general),

Awhile ago you may have noticed that Cartoon Network pulled Naruto off the air after only eleven episodes were left of the series. For a reason that is unknown CN is refusing to give the fans any word of when the series will be back if it ever will. Many dates have been going around the fanbase claiming when the new episodes would be broadcast, but all of them proved to be false.

The eleven episodes that remain may only be fillers but many of us would like to see the finale and see how the storyline would close before VIZ releases Shippuden(the 2nd part of the Naruto series.)

I know that a lot of you Naruto fans prefer the original Japanese subbed version and that is cool and everyone should respect your preference. I am actually a fan of both Japanese and American versions of the anime. But because all of us are fans of the series whether it be dubbed or subbed I believe the only possible way to defeat something some of the fans don't like is to stick together and help one another with a cause that could make Naruto one of the top anime's or TV shows in America/Japan or any other country as well. We all have an agreement that Naruto is a great series and if we all help each other out then maybe in the future nothing like this will ever happen again.

The idea behind this long post is to get the Naruto fans together to help CN bring back Naruto. The idea is to write as many letters as possible to CN http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/feedback/index.html in one week (preferably sometime this week starting today) and state that we want them to air the final episodes of Naruto or at least give us an answer as to when they will bring the series back. Many of us have just been complaining about when the new episodes will air and I believe that it is time to take some action.

I realize many of you are quite busy with work and school and what not but if you could write a sentence as simple as " Please bring Naruto back," that would still make a difference.

Thanks to everyone who takes part in this! Your help to bring Naruto back is greatly appreciated!

Also if anyone is a part of another forum for Naruto please copy and paste this idea there as well to get the word around! Also posting this to any social networking site such as myspace,facebook,twitter,xanga,blogspot,deviantart ,livejournal,or Bebo could help out as well.

Sasuke
05-19-2009, 06:55 PM
I agree we should all help to bring back Naruto to America.

Tenshi_Uzukara
05-19-2009, 06:59 PM
I was mad every Saterday when ever there was no Naruto.
There even used to be Naruto on Monday through Fridays but they stopped that as well :evil:

Sasuke
05-19-2009, 07:28 PM
I was mad every Saterday when ever there was no Naruto.
There even used to be Naruto on Monday through Fridays but they stopped that as well :evil:

I know I've already sent CN a message hopefully other people do as well.

Zeno234
05-20-2009, 04:42 PM
I did.... I got your back...

Illus-
05-20-2009, 07:52 PM
Sounds cool but I do dislike fillers..
Just fails greatly in comparison with the real storyline

TucanaTheToucan
05-21-2009, 01:47 PM
I gave those sons and daughters of Orochimaru a piece of my mind!
I registered a complaint!
Naruto deserves to be back on air!

Konoha'sGreenThunder
05-21-2009, 07:55 PM
Knowing CN, they're blocking all emails mentioning Naruto. -rolls eyes-

Tenshi_Uzukara
05-21-2009, 07:56 PM
Knowing CN, they're blocking all emails mentioning Naruto. -rolls eyes-
Probably :roll:

OnyxBlossom
05-21-2009, 07:58 PM
I despise them now! The shows from 10 or 20 years ago were more popular than these shows!

ninjareflexes
05-23-2009, 04:10 PM
:shock:

Wha! How could they?!

I moved, and currently do not have cable, but why cartoonetwork, why?! Naruto is the bomb! :(

I cannot believe them!

I sent a thingy to cn. I am certainly hope they bring back the show. (Though I won't be able to see it....)

Konoha'sGreenThunder
05-24-2009, 09:42 AM
I do not doubt CN is blocking all messages having anything to do with Naruto.

Chibi Gaara
05-24-2009, 10:29 AM
I would really like them to finish off the series. I mean, they may just be fillers, but they ended it too soon and the last thing any Narutard saw was the third movie. I declare that I will send them a message and I think we should also have a petition going around. If any one is intersted in a petition, please contact me.

SolWarrior.
05-24-2009, 04:55 PM
I understand too, I got mad when CN took it off, now all that cn has is 6teen and TDI <_< those shows suck to me, they need a serious show, or something thats not normal cartoon, without that they don't deserve to be called Cartoon Network. So Im going to send feedback to bring it back. It would have been delightful if they brought back Toonami too :)

rockinrolls-gluttony
05-27-2009, 07:17 AM
Viz Home Media released a statement to the press on Dec. 17, 2008. Warner Home Entertainment will be distributing all Viz Media video in the US. Guess who owns CN.... thats right! The same company who owns Warner Home Entertainment! Turner a Time Warner Company! They will probably never play another dubbed episode of Naruto because they know we love it so much they are trying to force us to buy it! If you think I am full of it, check the websites of both CN and Viz Media.

I have watched every episode of Naruto with my family. Every Saturday was a special time for us. We would all gather around the television for a few hours watching anime. Naruto taught my two disabled children to never give up, and always keep reaching for your dreams. Now some corporate meathead is trying to squeeze cash out of me? What a bunch of bull!!!
I stated this yesterday on another board, Check Viz media to see how far they are with the releasing of Naruto on video. Volume 15 will be released July 21 with 14 episodes including "Ino Screams! Chubby Paradise! ...Meaning there will be only two box sets left to complete the series. By Sept. we should have them all on DVD!

Jojo7
05-29-2009, 12:43 PM
^^^^ Yes but you have to understand that some people cant afford the dvds and stuff. I buy them but some people may not be so fortunate to do so.

Im the one who posted that on the other forums by the way. I miss Naruto a lot. Cartoon Network has went downhill and my thoughts are that if enough people send letters in then we may have a chance. (yes I realize there was an anthrax scare a while back, but what person who watched Naruto would know how to send on of those things? lol.) I am all for a petition as well! :-D

age54321
05-29-2009, 04:29 PM
I've tried to "contact" CN as you might say. It seems like they don't care, so I've given up. Do they have any ideas how many fans they are actually losing? We NEED it back.