PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuden Episode 101 Discussion

Lightning Chakra
03-27-2009, 02:29 PM
Chime in with your thoughts about the latest Shippuden episode here ...

DBZKING
03-27-2009, 02:35 PM
I thought it was an ok episode,I am gussing this saga is about to come to an end. I wish there would have been a little more action in this one.

kakashi
03-27-2009, 03:07 PM
disapointed no action really :( :(

Kona-Kun
03-27-2009, 03:30 PM
I used to watch fillers, but now I only quickly glance through the episode

Naruto
03-27-2009, 03:33 PM
yeah its true

UchihaBlossom
03-27-2009, 05:42 PM
I fast forwarded through most of this saga because, like you said kakashi, there wasn't much action. :(

JamzAcez
03-27-2009, 07:01 PM
i agree not much too this one but i do like how they gave more attention to the three tailed beast

Agent Spectre
03-27-2009, 11:19 PM
I guess I'm the odd one out. I adore this arc and this episode gave me everything I wanted as I've fallen in love with Guren-san and Yuukimaru. T_T The theming of it just made me cry so much in a good way.
Plus more Kabuto = Awesome. Never have enough of him.

True enough about the action, but I always feel a single Naruto ep is never enough to satisfy.

Willnaruto101
03-28-2009, 02:03 AM
for a filler arc this has been pretty good. but i really want it to go back to the manga parts because thats where the naruto series starts getting really good in my opinion. anyways for the filler i really like Guren. she is so cool and she reminds me alot of Anko (and anko is one of my fav female characters) so Guren is awesome plus her fighting style is really cool to

Narutofan09
03-28-2009, 09:37 AM
Just because a episode doesnt have action doesnt mean it has to be boring. It just has to be interesting establishing things that you wanted to know in them. This episode was good as it had some action, though I wish they fought a little more. But I'm just glad they regrouped and formed a bigger plan for the last battle to make it super awesome!

Yoruichi
03-29-2009, 10:20 AM
I just can't stand these filler episodes there really boring :( :( :(

narutorocks
03-29-2009, 10:39 AM
Yeah. they do get boring. especilly because I really want them to catch up, or at least get closer to, where the manga is!

NarutoRB5
03-29-2009, 11:24 AM
did u all know the zabuza arc wasnt a filler!

jaketomdevrieze
03-29-2009, 11:37 AM
did u all know the zabuza arc wasnt a filler!
Yes

jaketomdevrieze
03-29-2009, 11:40 AM
I wish they could catch up to the manga.

Sora
03-30-2009, 12:55 AM
I thought it was alright, though mostly because of when Sakura gives Naruto the "stern talking-to". I'm lovin' watching them grow closer, so it was pretty cute to me.

Plus Sai's comment was great XD
"This is.....the love-smack?"

That one moment aside, this whole arc is good to me because it's actually involving most of the Rookie 9, rather than just a couple of them at a time; seems like the arc will end with something worthwhile if everyone's going to be involved.

midoent
03-30-2009, 09:07 AM
Meh fillers need to end soon so we can get on with the main arcs.

Airgrimes
03-30-2009, 11:39 AM
Im disappointed since there were barely any real one on one fights apart from one where hinata got PWNED by Guren.
I thought this arc would be like the sasuke retrieval arc.(The best ARC)
hopefuly well get to see Tenten, Shizune and Ino in some action for once.
And hopefully a fight with Sakura.
Sakura has only fought: Fuen, Ino, Sound 3.
Tenten has fought: Temari, [Herself]
Ino has fought: Sakura
Hinata has fought: Jiga, Neji, Guren
Shizune fought: Kabuto

HATAKEKAKASHI93
03-31-2009, 06:37 PM
WHY DID SHIPPUDEN ADD GUREN AS A CHARACTER. sHE IS NOT IN THE MANGA AT ALL NEITHER IS HER CRYSTAL STYLE. AND YUUJIMARU ISN'T IN IT EITHER. *********SPOILER*********ON NARUTO SHIPPUDEN MANGA "BATTLEFIELD KONOHA" THE COVER SHOWS ALL NINE JINCHUURIKIS AND YUUKIMARU ISN'T ONE OF THEM. ALL OF THE JINCHUURIKIS ARE NINJAS AND EVERY SINGLE TAILED BEAST IS IN A HUMAN. aKATSUKI HAS ALL OF THEM EXCEPT THE EIGHT AND NINE TAILS.DUH.

--
Sage Mode - Moderator's Note: Edited for spoiler tags
--

redwonders
03-31-2009, 06:39 PM
WHY DID SHIPPUDEN ADD GUREN AS A CHARACTER. sHE IS NOT IN THE MANGA AT ALL NEITHER IS HER CRYSTAL STYLE. AND YUUJIMARU ISN'T IN IT EITHER. *********SPOILER*********ON NARUTO SHIPPUDEN MANGA "BATTLEFIELD KONOHA" THE COVER SHOWS ALL NINE JINCHUURIKIS AND YUUKIMARU ISN'T ONE OF THEM. ALL OF THE JINCHUURIKIS ARE NINJAS AND EVERY SINGLE TAILED BEAST IS IN A HUMAN. aKATSUKI HAS ALL OF THEM EXCEPT THE EIGHT AND NINE TAILS.DUH.

It's called a filler.

Taker369
03-31-2009, 07:25 PM
i think 102 is up on a diffrent sight.

C4 Karura
06-30-2009, 11:55 AM
All right. Yes, I know this is episode 101, from 4 months ago, but I'm still posting and raising it to the top of the list, becuase I want to see how many people post, thinking it's the new episode's forum. I also want to see how many get mad and tell me that I shouldn't do this.

abby750
06-30-2009, 11:59 AM
disapointed no action really