PDA

View Full Version : Rematch:Buutenks vs. Mystic Gohan

The 1st Hokage
12-27-2009, 07:25 AM
who would of won if the battle would of finished

JCTKNE4E
12-28-2009, 06:25 AM
If I remember correctly, after Buutenks went through half an hour, the fusion within him wore off, and Gohan started to own him. The only reason Gohan lost is because he was distracted, and absorbed. Without the distraction this time, I say Gohan takes it, as he was already stomping.

narutoultra
12-28-2009, 06:28 AM
I'm pretty sure Gohan was thrashing him the manga/anime, I don't see what would change in this battle

SageoftheSixPaths
12-28-2009, 10:18 AM
Gohan stomps. Buutenks, even without the time limit, was getting smashed during that fight. If Gohan avoids the absorption this time, he would eventually Super Kamehameha Buu into oblivion.

sasori1994
12-29-2009, 01:54 PM
In the anime at least, Buu won. They were equal powerwise, but Buu started using mind games and some attacks from Gotenks to win. He was about to destroy the planet before Goku interrupted the fight.

Were you guys thinking of Super Buu without Gotenks? He lost horribly, and then self destructed. Later he absorbed Gotenks and Piccolo to defeat Gohan. The old Kai gave his life to Goku so he could fuse with Gohan. Shortly after Goku got there, Gotenks fusion ran out of time, so Buu absorbed Gohan. I am not sure about the manga though.

Vivi
12-29-2009, 01:58 PM
Gohan smashed Buu?
I remember him getting saved by Tien.

sasori1994
12-29-2009, 02:07 PM
Gohan smashed Buu?
I remember him getting saved by Tien.

Gohan beat Super Buu the first time, but after absorbing Gotenks and Piccolo he was too much for Gohan.

Tien attempted to save Gohan after Buu absorbed Gotenks, then Goku came and cut Buu in half. Buu's lower half knocked out Tien in one kick.

Frost ninja
12-29-2009, 02:22 PM
ಠ_ಠ In my opinion, Gohan. Minus distraction, I'm pretty sure he'd stomp like he was before.