321zigzag1
12-24-2009, 12:04 PM
Yeah DBZ battle.

Lone Wolf
12-24-2009, 12:06 PM
Hachibi > Rokubi-Kyuubi

otacon
12-24-2009, 12:10 PM
KN6 Would probably win, as it can instantanously form Bijuu blast, slash the hachibi, and is more durable as it withstood Chibuku Tensei (that might have been KN8, i dont remember, but KN6 could probly also withstand it). The Hachibi was almost defeated by Amarterasu, which is weaker than Chibuku Tensei. i'm not sure which is faster, but probably KN6 since it is a fox and the hachibi is a bull/octopus with no legs but tentacles.

PS I also don't believe in the whole 'more tales equals more power'thing. maybe more chakra, but not more power. Plus the Kyubi is said to have as much chakra as the preceeding 8 beasts combined, meaning that KN6 would still have considerably more chakra than the Hachibi.

otacon
12-24-2009, 12:16 PM
Hachibi > Rokubi-Kyuubi

I disagree, for if the Kyubi has as much (or more) chakra than the predeeding 8 beasts, KN6 and up should be more than a match for the Hachibi. I even thinl KN4 could put up a solid fight, maybe not win, but come close.

Fan of Minato
12-24-2009, 01:34 PM
KN6 wins this, because it takes KB prep to go full Hacibi mode and KN6 can probably blitz KB if he takes any prep.

Also, KN6 blast is too strong for KB to tank, even in Phase 1 of the Hachibi cloak.

KN6 would win this, I say...

Lone Wolf
12-24-2009, 01:35 PM
KN6 wins this, because it takes KB prep to go full Hacibi mode and KN6 can probably blitz KB if he takes any prep.

Also, KN6 blast is too strong for KB to tank, even in Phase 1 of the Hachibi cloak.

KN6 would win this, I say...

Didn't the OP say that KB is in Hachibi mode?

Fan of Minato
12-24-2009, 01:38 PM
Didn't the OP say that KB is in Hachibi mode?

Which one? aren't there two Hachibi modes? xD (three if going full Hachibi counts as one).

Well, if its Version 2 the KN6 will have more problems. But with shown feats KN6 wins because KN6 blast would still take care of Version 2 Hachibi.

If its full Hachibi, then I don't know who would win...xD