PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Ultimate Ninja: Thats it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NAGATO_PAIN
12-24-2009, 09:35 AM
for the millionth time!! Ultimate ninja 5 is not coming out in the u.s!!!!! Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja heroes 3 is the replacement for ultimate ninja 5!!!!!! Get it straight people!!!!!!!!!!pitiful how you guys still dont understand that ultimate ninja 5 is not coming out in north america!!! Its not and thats final!!!!!!and if you dont believe it thats your choice because your just goin to be waisting time looking for the "us release date"!!just order the game from europe like some other people did!! I am later on!!!so good luck on wether believing it or not!! N i typed it big so you guys can read it perfectly!!

Naruto321
12-24-2009, 09:38 AM
Okay we get your point. But stop posting topics about you saying these things. Like you said, just let them believe whatever they want to believe. Just stop wasting your time make this.

Deidara_1990
12-24-2009, 09:41 AM
:shock:...wow

Sasumo Sogai
12-24-2009, 10:06 AM
jeez, let them believe and theres no true proof whether it wil or not, lets just frget about the game and if it comes hooray, if it dont, o well

SaiyanmanSS
12-24-2009, 10:08 AM
for the millionth time!! Ultimate ninja 5 is not coming out in the u.s!!!!! Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja heroes 3 is the replacement for ultimate ninja 5!!!!!! Get it straight people!!!!!!!!!!pitiful how you guys still dont understand that ultimate ninja 5 is not coming out in north america!!! Its not and thats final!!!!!!and if you dont believe it thats your choice because your just goin to be waisting time looking for the "us release date"!!just order the game from europe like some other people did!! I am later on!!!so good luck on wether believing it or not!! N i typed it big so you guys can read it perfectly!!
heroes 3 goes up to where accel 3 does and storm 2 is the replacement if it comes

Naruto321
12-24-2009, 10:18 AM
No no. UNH3 is a replacement for UN5. Storm 2 is like UN4 since its going to be for the 360 and Ps3. But continuous from Storm and Broken Bond.

ChaosInuYasha
12-24-2009, 11:36 AM
Where the crap do you people get "It's gonna be a replacement for X game" UNH3 is Accel 3 which is the sequel to UN5. Not a replacement. Also Storm 2 is it's own game. Not a replacement for UN4 or 5

nightfire
12-24-2009, 12:08 PM
okay this might be a stupid question, but does european games work for the american ps2?? or is there even a difference??

pm me the answer cause i will forget i ever posted this in about 5 minutes

Naruto321
12-24-2009, 12:18 PM
No it would not work. Because your Ps2 did not come from Europe. For that you have to mod your Ps2 to play other games from different countries.

Parak111
12-24-2009, 01:14 PM
Where the crap do you people get "It's gonna be a replacement for X game" UNH3 is Accel 3 which is the sequel to UN5. Not a replacement. Also Storm 2 is it's own game. Not a replacement for UN4 or 5

I agree. Accel 3 and Storm 2 are two entirely diffrent games from Accel 2/UN5. Neither of those games are "replacements" for UN5,because UN5 is just a game that doesn't have a NA release,and a game that's entirely diffrent from the other two games.

Naruto321
12-24-2009, 01:16 PM
Yes I'm sorry I get it now.

Bacon
12-24-2009, 01:20 PM
naruto games arent that good anyways..sorry

Naruto321
12-24-2009, 01:35 PM
Yes they are. But not the most good games in the world. Maybe in Japan though.

Itachi Uchia
12-24-2009, 01:52 PM
my word did you have to take it this far just to get your point across

Naruto321
12-24-2009, 02:01 PM
This is the second time he had done this.

Itachi Uchia
12-24-2009, 02:03 PM
This is the second time he had done this.
oh boy all this over a game it seems childish to me

Naruto321
12-24-2009, 03:17 PM
Well, yea. But I understand what's he's doing. But I would leave them alone. And he keeps doing this then more people will annoy him, then he will keep making topics like this.

ChaosInuYasha
12-24-2009, 04:34 PM

I'm actually liking Naruto games abit more than DBZ games.

Zabarai
12-24-2009, 04:40 PM
It's just a game, no need to go Kyuubi on us.

If people want to believe it's coming to NA, then let them. Once they figure out it's not coming, then they'll have to order it from EU. But seriously, don't make a big deal over a video game.

Itachi Uchia
12-24-2009, 05:08 PM
Well, yea. But I understand what's he's doing. But I would leave them alone. And he keeps doing this then more people will annoy him, then he will keep making topics like this.
yea i understand to and i agree with you 100%

Itachi Uchia
12-24-2009, 05:09 PM
It's just a game, no need to go Kyuubi on us.

If people want to believe it's coming to NA, then let them. Once they figure out it's not coming, then they'll have to order it from EU. But seriously, don't make a big deal over a video game.
Believe me there are people on these forms that would make a big deal out of it

Naruto321
12-24-2009, 06:05 PM
Yea pretty much.

Tobi65
12-24-2009, 06:07 PM
for the millionth time!! Ultimate ninja 5 is not coming out in the u.s!!!!! Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja heroes 3 is the replacement for ultimate ninja 5!!!!!! Get it straight people!!!!!!!!!!pitiful how you guys still dont understand that ultimate ninja 5 is not coming out in north america!!! Its not and thats final!!!!!!and if you dont believe it thats your choice because your just goin to be waisting time looking for the "us release date"!!just order the game from europe like some other people did!! I am later on!!!so good luck on wether believing it or not!! N i typed it big so you guys can read it perfectly!!i iz guessing u r mad...

Nābris
12-24-2009, 06:09 PM
TL;DR

:lol:

gaarahyuga
12-24-2009, 06:11 PM
lol you guys quopting his messgae without putting in spoilers doesn't make it any better...

Naruto321
12-24-2009, 06:13 PM
Then like lock this thread if its getting annoying.

rocketjed1
12-24-2009, 06:14 PM
I agree.

NAGATO_PAIN
12-24-2009, 11:50 PM
lol.....ok first of all im not mad...and second of all its not annoying...im just want to let people know it all straight...get the point across..lock it..i couldnt care less...i just want people not to be looking at false reports of the game coming out cause its kinda waisting there time...but.....SORRY....for posting it i wont post again....

Naruto321
12-24-2009, 11:51 PM
Yes we know it gets annoying. But they know its not coming and they will know. So don't waste your breath on them.

Parak111
12-25-2009, 07:21 AM
I think that you are provoking them this way, than making them stop. But it's true. They really should get over it,or do something about it than complain.

Naruto321
12-25-2009, 09:04 AM
Well, I mean we can't do anything else to tell them the truth. Looks like Nagato has the only way to tell them the truth.

sasruto
12-25-2009, 06:45 PM
I already know...

NAGATO_PAIN
12-25-2009, 10:44 PM
lol yea sorry i wont post again like this :P..i am waisting my breath..lets juz let em see what happens later on until they realize it.

Brklynty1
12-26-2009, 01:13 PM
I can't understand why ppl are wasting their time begging for UN5 when UNS2 is coming, I was a lil down when I found out NA wasn't getting it, then UNH3 cheered me up a lil because were getting it very soon, then after UNS2 was announced I was like, "what the heck is UN5?" XD

Naruto321
12-26-2009, 04:58 PM
The best thing is that we are getting 2 different Naruto games in 1 year. :)

7 Paths of Pain
12-26-2009, 05:42 PM
you know what I think is weird though is how we are getting accel 3 in japan or heros 3 in america when america is only going to be on season 3 or 4 by that time and that is only if Disney xd starts playing more than one episode a week and that game has pain and others in it so I wonder if they will take out some characters like they did with Ninja destiny 2 in Europe they had no Shippuden Charcters in it

Brklynty1
12-26-2009, 07:30 PM
you know what I think is weird though is how we are getting accel 3 in japan or heros 3 in america when america is only going to be on season 3 or 4 by that time and that is only if Disney xd starts playing more than one episode a week and that game has pain and others in it so I wonder if they will take out some characters like they did with Ninja destiny 2 in Europe they had no Shippuden Charcters in it

Worng! Disney XD is going to be up to that, Viz Medias website is up to date with the current ep in JP and has been since feb, that's why we got UN4, and that's why we're getting UNH3 fully loaded, because if anything it would be Viz who is spoiling things for us, and since some people actually watch it on this site, there is no need to make anycuts, viz knows the majority of naruto fans are up to date with the anime and some even further with the manga, but since naruto games are based on the latest anime eps, we basically can have pain and konan and tobi because we seen them fight already. As for taka they have basic attacks that go with their attributes.

Ren Kurosaki
12-27-2009, 05:37 AM
oh boy all this over a game it seems childish to me

I agree. I've seen too many of these post and it's getting annoying. I really don't care much about UN5. I am happy with UNS that I got for Christmas.:D