PDA

View Full Version : Android 17 vs Future Trunks

Miles Edgeworth
12-23-2009, 01:30 PM
17 and 18 were able to trash the Z Fighters pretty easily in their first appearance.

However, could Future Trunks after the Cell Games defeat 17?

Steven
12-23-2009, 01:36 PM
17 and 18 were able to trash the Z Fighters pretty easily in their first appearance.

However, could Future Trunks after the Cell Games defeat 17?

wasn't imperfect Cell stronger then 17, and Trunks was stronger then Imperfect cell.

Miles Edgeworth
12-23-2009, 01:54 PM
wasn't imperfect Cell stronger then 17, and Trunks was stronger then Imperfect cell.

I'm pretty sure the Cell Trunks defeated was a lot weaker than the original because he didn't seem to have as much power as the one that absorbed 17. Also, Trunks stated that the 17 and 18 in the mainstream timeline were stronger than the ones in his own timeline.

narutoultra
12-23-2009, 04:38 PM
I thought he already did beat them? Was that filler?

ChaosInuYasha
12-23-2009, 05:23 PM
He goes back to his future after the Cell games and beats 17, 18 and Cell.

Steven
12-23-2009, 07:02 PM
I'm pretty sure the Cell Trunks defeated was a lot weaker than the original because he didn't seem to have as much power as the one that absorbed 17. Also, Trunks stated that the 17 and 18 in the mainstream timeline were stronger than the ones in his own timeline.

Imperfect cell was stronger then base Cell, 16 was hanging with base cell, but lose to imperfect, and 17 lose to Base cell, and trunks was able to defeat imperfect, So I say that puts Trunks over 17.

Miles Edgeworth
12-23-2009, 07:07 PM
Imperfect cell was stronger then base Cell, 16 was hanging with base cell, but lose to imperfect, and 17 lose to Base cell, and trunks was able to defeat imperfect, So I say that puts Trunks over 17.

I suppose since Vegeta trashed Imperfect Cell and Trunks wasn't too far from his level that makes sense.

I don't think Trunks himself fought Imperfect Cell though, I thought he only watched Vegeta beat the crap out of him.

Steven
12-23-2009, 07:12 PM
I suppose since Vegeta trashed Imperfect Cell and Trunks wasn't too far from his level that makes sense.

I don't think Trunks himself fought Imperfect Cell though, I thought he only watched Vegeta beat the crap out of him.

Remember Trunks tried to stop cell from absorbing 18, But Vegeta tried to stop him, just look at it 16 was stronger then 17 and he was nearly destoryed by imperfect cell.

Miles Edgeworth
12-23-2009, 07:20 PM
Remember Trunks tried to stop cell from absorbing 18, But Vegeta tried to stop him, just look at it 16 was stronger then 17 and he was nearly destoryed by imperfect cell.

Well Trunks hardly fought Imperfect Cell, by the time he got a chance to do really anything he was fighting Perfect Cell and didn't do very well.

Makes sense though, Trunks probably wins this.

Steven
12-23-2009, 07:25 PM
Well Trunks hardly fought Imperfect Cell, by the time he got a chance to do really anything he was fighting Perfect Cell and didn't do very well.

Makes sense though, Trunks probably wins this.

Trunks would of been able to defeat him if his father wouldn't of stepped in lolBut yeah, Trunks would overpower 17, piccolo isn't stronger than trunks and he was hanging with 17.

yokokurama
12-23-2009, 11:30 PM
Trunks won this fight. He actually goes back to the future and kills Android 17.

Miles Edgeworth
12-23-2009, 11:31 PM
Trunks won this fight. He actually goes back to the future and kills Android 17.

I think Trunks stated the androids in the main timeline were stronger than the ones from his own. But either way yeah Trunks wins.