PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuden Dubbed!

Avery Simbake
05-17-2009, 02:30 PM
Does anybody reading this know the date of when NAruto Shippuden will be airing dubbed.

Spartacus
05-17-2009, 02:35 PM
Haha I am glad you are new because we have at least 8 threads asking about the same thing and the answer is nobody knows yet

Toma RNK
05-17-2009, 02:36 PM
Viz hasn't said anything about it officially. Noone knows.

KrInArD
05-17-2009, 03:03 PM
yeah there is a lot of threads on this but nobody knows yet the site admins said theyd tell us when it is

seannfma
05-17-2009, 03:18 PM
Viz hasn't said anything about it officially. Noone knows.
Toma are you getting as tired of these threads as i am...

uchiha_madara_sama
05-19-2009, 11:08 AM
what happened to the original naruto? there are still more episodes to air. have the translators gone on strike? WTH happened?

Tenshi_Uzukara
05-19-2009, 05:47 PM
Hopefully it occurs quick before people start to forget about naruto.

Konoha'sGreenThunder
05-21-2009, 07:56 PM
I wish we knew..=/

KrInArD
05-22-2009, 07:51 AM
Hopefully it occurs quick before people start to forget about naruto.

i doubt that people will forget about naruto hence the website we are on haha

Obito
05-22-2009, 07:53 AM
Uber Kage :mrgreen:

SolWarrior.
05-24-2009, 04:48 PM
I don't know that yet, what I know now is that CN took off Naruto... :(

Obito
05-25-2009, 06:42 AM
I wonder why they don't just talk Alien while they're at it, most people don't understand Japanese, that's why it's subbed.

byakugan77
05-25-2009, 12:16 PM
for real but we cant help but wait for gey ass CN to do something about it or another channel to take it up for better ratings :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mr.Konoha
05-25-2009, 05:17 PM
CN still plays anime on AS on Saturday nights starting with Bleach (a Viz Media product) and a good show, but not nearly as good as Naruto Shippuden. I think Inuyasha is also a Viz product (don't like that one though.) I watch Bleach because it's a fine Anime and a Viz product. I'm not sure if CN makes a profit from the merchandising or not. Bleach is the only thing i watch on CN. They do have the Poke'mon crap, that they do make a profit off of. I don't think your talking to the right people. I think to bring Naruto back we must talk to Turner Broadcasting they own Cartoon Network after all.

Not everybody has the broadband reqirements to watch Naruto online. There are some places that don't have access to real broadband because there are no markets or company's to purchase it from in these area's (and don't give me that hughesnet or Wild Blue crap they might work for a few weeks then you get this Hulu crap " video won't load" after it plays thier HD car commurcial just fine. If everyone had killer internet connections T.V. broadcasting would be extinct. Just waiting on the FCC's 2010 internet plan.

I personnaly assume they will continue to bring us DVD box sets (like they always have.) We just have to wait till later like October or Novemnber for Shippuden (hopefully).

I've watched Naruto since the 5th episode aired on CN. After Toonomi was cancelled they played the show for several weeks after. Then skip a week here skip a few weeks there. The last episode they played was "Juria's Return". It's true. It seems strange they would play that episode for the last one instead of "The Bewildering Forest" is beyond me (because of the content matter mabey). "The Bewildering Forest" also has subject matter in it that would be difficult to edit because of the information was needed for the story in that episode to continue. Trying to find out the official reason why they cancelled is impossible, (wait they never said they cancelled it.) since they don't think they need to explain themselves.

Obito
05-30-2009, 06:32 AM
Thanks for the information.

age54321
05-30-2009, 02:08 PM
Eh...still nothing yet I guess. I hope we find out something by the end of the year or.....yah. i don't want to think about the or.

byakugan77
05-30-2009, 02:13 PM
i really wish CN would at least grace the fans on info about what they are gonna do with Naruto cuz i REALLY want to KNOW :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

NaruCookie
05-30-2009, 04:19 PM
i like subs better ;)