PDA

View Full Version : Naruto vs Aang

NinjaPrinny939
12-21-2009, 06:46 PM
A lot of people seem to think Aang, and I'm here to set the record straight, dood. There's no way in the world Aang could beat Naruto. If Aang can get killed by some lightning in his back, then Naruto's Four-Tails Blast thing that destroyed three Rashomon gates could obliterate him. AND Naruto lived through a Chidori in the heart.

321zigzag1
12-21-2009, 06:48 PM
Base Naruto > Base Aang.

Avatar Aang > Base Naruto, KNO to KN4 Naruto.

SM Naruto and KN6 Naruto and up > Avatar Aang.

Miles Edgeworth
12-21-2009, 06:49 PM
Base Naruto > Base Aang.

That basically sums it up.

321zigzag1
12-21-2009, 06:52 PM
A lot of people seem to think Aang, and I'm here to set the record straight, dood.

So who are those people?

SageoftheSixPaths
12-21-2009, 06:54 PM
Base Naruto > Base Aang.

Yeah, that's pretty much it, although I think base vs base would be closer than most people expect.

nexthokage
12-21-2009, 06:55 PM
If aang goes to avatar state with out being killed by any attacks by naruto then aang would let loose with all elements on naruto. I think if naruto went to 9 tails then it would go draw. Aang in avatar state may die easy but i think naruto may never have the chance

SageoftheSixPaths
12-21-2009, 07:06 PM
If aang goes to avatar state with out being killed by any attacks by naruto then aang would let loose with all elements on naruto. I think if naruto went to 9 tails then it would go draw. Aang in avatar state may die easy but i think naruto may never have the chance
Anything above 4 tails could speed blitz Aang with ease. A Rasenshruiken can take Aang out with one shot.

321zigzag1
12-21-2009, 07:09 PM
Anything above Base Naruto could speed blitz Aang with ease. A Rasenshruiken can take Aang out with one shot.

Fixed.

Even Base Naruto is alot faster than Aang but because for the benefit of the doubt.

Spleen Boy
12-21-2009, 07:14 PM
Anything above 4 tails could speed blitz Aang with ease. A Rasenshruiken can take Aang out with one shot.

Uhm wouldn't aang just bend the shuriken into nothingness? Also I think avatar state full release wouldn't matter how fast Naruto would be, cause Aang would be way stronger, and could block anything with ease.

EDIT: also for base naruto being faster, that isn't nesisarily true... for some reason the creators of Avatar gave Aang along with the power to control air, the random ability to increase his speed by alot, which he does every couple of episodes, I don't know what that has to do with air, but that speed combined with a wind vortex I feel would be enough for at least base naruto.

SageoftheSixPaths
12-21-2009, 07:16 PM
Fixed.

Even Base Naruto is alot faster than Aang but because for the benefit of the doubt.
Actually, no, he's not. I rewatched a few Avatar episodes, and it turns out Aang can speed himself up by propelling himself forward with the wind. If I could stage a guess, Aang runs at around 100mph max in base, but it tires him out pretty quickly. In Avatar State he's been shown to follow the Fire Lord, who can propell himself with fire to about the speed of a jet. Actually, Avatar State Aang can outstrip that speed pretty easily, so he's faster than a jet in Avatar State.

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-21-2009, 07:17 PM
Base Naruto > Base Aang.

That pretty much sums it up.

SageoftheSixPaths
12-21-2009, 07:18 PM
Uhm wouldn't aang just bend the shuriken into nothingness? Also I think avatar state full release wouldn't matter how fast Naruto would be, cause Aang would be way stronger, and could block anything with ease.
Aang could bend the air in the Rasenshruiken, but not the chakra itself.

Actually, I just watched the last episode the other day. Aang can use something called energy bending now, which pretty much consists of manipulating energy within a person. I don't know if that applies to chakra as well, so that's up in the air. If he can manipulate and bend chakra, Aang could most likely stomp the entire Narutoverse.

321zigzag1
12-21-2009, 07:18 PM

Aang can't bend the Rasenshuriken.

Because

1. Its way too fast for his reactions
2. It is too chaotic
3. It is composed of 3 energies woven together spatially composed which Aang has no experience with
4. Its not composed of actual wind

Spleen Boy
12-21-2009, 07:20 PM
That pretty much sums it up.

I wouldn't say that is true absolutly, I mean along with unlimited control of all elements and all that jazz, aang still has his mind when in released state of Avatar State, utherwise he wouldn't have spared the Fire lord, he has the power of thousands of benders from before him and Naruto is just a wild animal fighting against baisically nature itself, I don't think it is that straight forward.

321zigzag1
12-21-2009, 07:20 PM
Actually, no, he's not. I rewatched a few Avatar episodes, and it turns out Aang can speed himself up by propelling himself forward with the wind. If I could stage a guess, Aang runs at around 100mph max in base, but it tires him out pretty quickly. In Avatar State he's been shown to follow the Fire Lord, who can propell himself with fire to about the speed of a jet. Actually, Avatar State Aang can outstrip that speed pretty easily, so he's faster than a jet in Avatar State.

Naruto is like subsonic in speed now.

He was already at least 200 mph or higher by way into Part 1.

Naruto is superhuman in speed.

Aang is not unless he uses bending or Avatar State.

Spleen Boy
12-21-2009, 07:21 PM

Because

1. Its way too for his reactions
2. It is too chaotic
3. It is composed of 3 energies woven together spatially composed which Aang has no experience with

But also chakras exist in the avatar universe as well and as an avatar Aang in Avatar state should be able to bend and destroy anything made of chakra including the Rasenshuriken.

Edit: Just saying I think there is proof of him bending chakra like when he takes the fire lords bending away. I am just saying Aang shouldn't be counted out, he might be able to even take away Naruto's jutsu if you think about it.

SageoftheSixPaths
12-21-2009, 07:22 PM

Because

1. Its way too fast for his reactions
2. It is too chaotic
1. I'm not sure what this is. You're missing a word, so I can't really tell what's going on here.
2. So? Aang can bend multiple elements at once and combine/ separate them with ease.
3. See #3
4. Yeah, actually it is. It's made up of both chakra and wind element, which comes from the natural wind surrounding Naruto. He just uses chakra to manipulate it.

SageoftheSixPaths
12-21-2009, 07:24 PM
Naruto is like subsonic in speed now.

He was already at least 200 mph or higher by way into Part 1.

Naruto is superhuman in speed.

Aang is not unless he uses bending or Avatar State.
Yes, but he CAN increase his speed by huge amounts using bending and Avatar State.

321zigzag1
12-21-2009, 07:25 PM
But also chakras exist in the avatar universe as well and as an avatar Aang in Avatar state should be able to bend and destroy anything made of chakra including the Rasenshuriken.

No Aang uses air bending to bend Wind. Not chakra.

1. I'm not sure what this is. You're missing a word, so I can't really tell what's going on here.
2. So? Aang can bend multiple elements at once and combine/ separate them with ease.
3. See #3
4. Yeah, actually it is. It's made up of both chakra and wind element, which comes from the natural wind surrounding Naruto. He just uses chakra to manipulate it.

1. I meant its too fast.
2. Aang has never bent on the level of Rasenshuriken spatial composition.
3. Aang can't bend chakras with air bending.
4. No its not made of wind its made up Wind Chakra of both spiritual and physical elements and natural energy. Forming into Sage Chakra.

Spleen Boy
3. See #3

Uhm and the fact that it is possible that Aang could bend Chakra itself... I explain in the post above, it is just a theory but it makes sense based on the show.

Spleen Boy
No Aang uses air bending to bend Wind. Not chakra.

1. I meant its too fast.
2. Aang has never bent on the level of Rasenshuriken spatial composition.
3. Aang can't bend chakras with air bending.
4. No its not made of wind its made up Wind Chakra of both spiritual and physical elements and natural energy. Forming into Sage Chakra.

Re look at my edit, it explains that he actually can bend chakra in a way.

SageoftheSixPaths
12-21-2009, 07:27 PM
Uhm and the fact that it is possible that Aang could bend Chakra itself... I explain in the post above, it is just a theory but it makes sense based on the show.
It's actually more than a theory. It's based in some pretty substantial proof. Aang learned how to ENERGY bend. I checked, and technically chakra is energy. That means that Aang could potentially take away Naruto's chakra.

Spleen Boy
12-21-2009, 07:29 PM
It's actually more than a theory. It's based in some pretty substantial proof. Aang learned how to ENERGY bend. I checked, and technically chakra is energy. That means that Aang could potentially take away Naruto's chakra.

When Aang become a Guru he is taught that Chakra is the power behind bending, he takes away the Fire Lords bending ergo he can control Chakra. That is how it works.

SageoftheSixPaths
12-21-2009, 07:32 PM
When Aang become a Guru he is taught that Chakra is the power behind bending, he takes away the Fire Lords bending ergo he can control Chakra. That is how it works.
I know. He can lock, unlock, and basically manipulate the chakras. It's possible for him to do the same to Naruto, but as far as we know he needs physical contact to do this. If that's the case, he wouldn't get the chance.

321zigzag1
12-21-2009, 07:33 PM
Yes, but he CAN increase his speed by huge amounts using bending and Avatar State.

I thought this would come up which is why I didn't say Base Naruto speed blitz particularly in the case of Avatar Aang. You made your point with Avatar Aang's speed.

You guys are talking about Spirit bending or energy bending. Which Aang must touch the opponent and he must be careful not to be overcome by the opponent's chakra.

Aang has never energybent an attack. More less it would be suicidal for him because Aang has to touch it. But Aang has never energy bent an attack so.

Spleen Boy
12-21-2009, 07:35 PM
You guys are talking about Spirit bending or energy bending. Which Aang must touch the opponent and he must be careful not to be overcome by the opponent's chakra.

Aang has never energybent an attack. More less it would be suicidal for him because Aang has to touch it. But Aang has never energy bent an attack so.[/QUOTE]

In his avatar state, where he has a giant wind, water, earth and fire barrier around him I think he should be able to lay a hand on Naruto while he prepares the wind shuriken Aang is Fast.

SageoftheSixPaths
12-21-2009, 07:36 PM
I thought this would come up which is why I didn't say Base Naruto speed blitz particularly in the case of Avatar Aang. You made your point with Avatar Aang's speed.

Aang has never energybent an attack. More less it would be suicidal for him because Aang has to touch it. But Aang has never energy bent an attack so.
True. I already said that he needs physical contact to use it. Other than that, this all makes sense.

Spleen Boy
12-21-2009, 07:38 PM
True. I already said that he needs physical contact to use it. Other than that, this all makes sense.

I still say that if he can catch the Fire Lord during the meteor (which makes no sense to power up fire for it is made of ice) he should be able to blast down naruto and restrain him, earth restraints that make hand signs impossible, there are so many ways this battle could go either way.

SageoftheSixPaths
12-21-2009, 07:40 PM
I still say that if he can catch the Fire Lord during the meteor (which makes no sense to power up fire for it is made of ice) he should be able to blast down naruto and restrain him, earth restraints that make hand signs impossible, there are so many ways this battle could go either way.
Yeah, but Naruto doesn't need handsigns to win. A couple clean punches would probably own Aang. I highly, HIGHLY, doubt that he could hold Naruto down in the first place anyways.

321zigzag1
12-21-2009, 07:41 PM
In his avatar state, where he has a giant wind, water, earth and fire barrier around him I think he should be able to lay a hand on Naruto while he prepares the wind shuriken Aang is Fast.

Well Naruto will only use Rasenshuriken in Sage Mode. Avatar Aang is not catching SM Naruto in speed. Also if Naruto launches, he makes it pretty fast. Aang can't react, he will get hit and unfortunately die.

Also Aang able to bend Naruto's chakra itself is dubious.

I am glad we are in some agreement. :cool:

Spleen Boy
12-21-2009, 07:43 PM
Well Naruto will only use Rasenshuriken in Sage Mode. Avatar Aang is not catching SM Naruto in speed. Also if Naruto launches, he makes it pretty fast. Aang can't react, he will get hit and unfortunately die.

Besides the bending of Naruto's chakra being vocabulary word I agree... so we will I guess leave it at that.

SageoftheSixPaths
12-21-2009, 07:44 PM

I don't think Aang can bend that sort of chakra. In the Avatarverse chakra consists of something akin to the gates that Lee and Guy use, so I don't think he could bend moving, physical chakra. However, he could remove the wind part of it (since Aang CAN bend all wind, no exceptions), thereby disabling the Rasenshuiken. However, normal Rasengan or Great Ball Rasengan could probably take Aang.

321zigzag1
12-21-2009, 07:46 PM
I don't think Aang can bend that sort of chakra. In the Avatarverse chakra consists of something akin to the gates that Lee and Guy use, so I don't think he could bend moving, physical chakra. However, he could remove the wind part of it (since Aang CAN bend all wind, no exceptions), thereby disabling the Rasenshuiken. However, normal Rasengan or Great Ball Rasengan could probably take Aang.

He can't bend RS. Because its too fast. But also RS is not composed of actual wind.

SageoftheSixPaths
12-21-2009, 07:48 PM
He can't bend RS. Because its too fast. But also RS is not composed of actual wind.
But it is. Wind chakra element is still wind. The second Naruto forms it, Aang can bend and disable it. Like I said, he doesn't need it though. Regular/ Great Ball/ Double Rasengan would take Aang.

Spleen Boy
12-21-2009, 07:50 PM
But it is. Wind chakra element is still wind. The second Naruto forms it, Aang can bend and disable it. Like I said, he doesn't need it though. Regular/ Great Ball/ Double Rasengan would take Aang.

How about we just say that we agree that Aang and Naruto both keep killing each other randomly with attacks over and over again?

SageoftheSixPaths
12-21-2009, 07:51 PM
How about we just say that we agree that Aang and Naruto both keep killing each other randomly with attacks over and over again?
I'm pretty doubtful Aang could kill Naruto once, if at all, especially once we get into Tails Releases 6+.

321zigzag1
12-21-2009, 07:52 PM

Wind Chakra is not wind. Its just energy that is wind natured such as in having the greatest slicing in Narutoverse definition.

Ninjas use handsign to transform there chakra into actual elements.

Such as Kakashi utlizes his chakra in handsigns for such and such jutsu.

The natured chakra in each shinobi just shows the greater profieciency in one element.

Naruto doesn't use handsigns for RS. Thus RS is wind natured chakra untransformed.

SageoftheSixPaths
12-21-2009, 07:56 PM
Wind Chakra is not wind. Its just energy that is wind natured such as in having the greatest slicing in Narutoverse definition.

Ninjas use handsign to transform there chakra into actual elements.

Such as Kakashi utlizes his chakra in handsigns for such and such jutsu.

The natured chakra in each shinobi just shows the greater profieciency in one element.

Naruto doesn't use handsigns for RS. Thus RS is wind natured chakra untransformed.
Don't you think that if it weren't actual wind they would just call it slicing nature? No. It's called wind nature because you manipulate wind with chakra to bend it to do your bidding. Hence, wind. Hence, bending. Why are we having this argument? Didn't I already say three times that Naruto doesn't even need to use RS? Regular R wins. Leave it at that.

Spleen Boy
12-21-2009, 07:57 PM
I'm pretty doubtful Aang could kill Naruto once, if at all, especially once we get into Tails Releases 6+.

True naruto becomes the BAMF of the day beyond 6 tails, but as a mindless animal I believe Aang has a chance though yes he probably could not kill Naruto (WHOLE POINT OF FINAL EPISODE!!)

SageoftheSixPaths
12-21-2009, 08:00 PM
True naruto becomes the BAMF of the day beyond 6 tails, but as a mindless animal I believe Aang has a chance though yes he probably could not kill Naruto (WHOLE POINT OF FINAL EPISODE!!)
It's not that he wouldn't kill him so much as he can't kill him. 4 tails took a direct hit from Orochimaru's Kusanagi Sword (which can cut through almost anything) without even being damaged. Yeah, Avatar Aang can hurt him, but 6 tails+ would stomp Aang. SM Naruto would put up a good fight, but he would still win.

321zigzag1
12-21-2009, 08:02 PM
Don't you think that if it weren't actual wind they would just call it slicing nature? No. It's called wind nature because you manipulate wind with chakra to bend it to do your bidding. Hence, wind. Hence, bending. Why are we having this argument? Didn't I already say three times that Naruto doesn't even need to use RS? Regular R wins. Leave it at that.

Its called Wind Natured because of its nature to slice. Slicing nature makes no sense.
Just like Wind Natured is to slice, Lightning Natured is to pierce, Earth Natured is to harden, Fire Natured is to burn. THey are not actual elements.

Anyway we argued on that because we disagreed.

Sage Rasengan yes, providing that it can pierce Wind Shield sure.

6 tailed Naruto is not mindless it was clever enough in knowing how to repel Shinra Tensei. KN6 ball = absolute annilihation.

Spleen Boy
12-21-2009, 08:02 PM
It's not that he wouldn't kill him so much as he can't kill him. 4 tails took a direct hit from Orochimaru's Kusanagi Sword (which can cut through almost anything) without even being damaged. Yeah, Avatar Aang can hurt him, but 6 tails+ would stomp Aang. SM Naruto would put up a good fight, but he would still win.

Perhaps you are right, I would love to see that fight. Also would Naruot be able to hit aang with a normal Rasengan? it is a more stationary move (Hence the making of the Giant Rasengan) and Aangs style is Dodging and Evading so that whole drop out of the sky thing with GR might not work on him.

Skylar
12-22-2009, 11:21 AM
Also would Naruot be able to hit aang with a normal Rasengan? it is a more stationary move (Hence the making of the Giant Rasengan) and Aangs style is Dodging and Evading so that whole drop out of the sky thing with GR might not work on him.
When Naruto fought Pain, to kill Pain he formed a rasengan and had one of his clones throw him with it to kill Pain. So it's not nesesarally(can't spell) a stationary move........

SageoftheSixPaths
12-22-2009, 11:22 AM
When Naruto fought Pain, to kill Pain he formed a rasengan and had one of his clones throw him with it to kill Pain. So it's not nesesarally(can't spell) a stationary move........
It also didn't kill Pain. I know it has nothing to do with this topic, but I'm just saying. Pain never lost the fight. He killed himself to save Konoha.

Skylar
12-22-2009, 11:28 AM
It also didn't kill Pain. I know it has nothing to do with this topic, but I'm just saying. Pain never lost the fight. He killed himself to save Konoha.
Dude I'm talking about Deva path(and yeah it did kill Deva). Pain didn't die to save leaf, it was Nagato-When u think about it Naruto never really fought Nagato, just Pain who Nagato was controlling.......

mrsticky005
12-22-2009, 07:48 PM
Aang for now.

Skylar
12-22-2009, 07:52 PM
Care to explain.......?

mrsticky005
12-22-2009, 09:55 PM
Care to explain.......?

Hm. Well Aang seems like he's at the pinnacle of his pinnaclenss
where Naruto hasn't yet reached his prime.

Skylar
12-23-2009, 07:11 AM
Hm. Well Aang seems like he's at the pinnacle of his pinnaclenss
where Naruto hasn't yet reached his prime.
Well lets think about this as in a real battle....

Naruto(base)>Aang(base) Because of these reasons; Naruto can create 1000 clones to attack Aang and even if Aang destroys them(it would take a while) Aang will become tired from destroying all the clones. Naruto has dealt with element users(not as good as Aang, but still) so he'll figure out that Aang can use all elements pretty fast, while Aang will have no idea what to expect from Naruto. Aang would think he's killed Naruto and "Poof" it was just a clone Naruto switched out with. I don't think Naruto could bend the rasenshuriken because of its high density of chakra-just because its wind doesn't mean Aang can bend it, Aang(avatar state) could probably bend it but I doubt Aang(base) could. Rasengan variations would be able to harm Aang(and they have more powerful killing feats than Aang Base's bending does). Another thing is Naruto could summon Gamabunta to deal with Aang(and seeing as Base Aang has trouble dealing with smaller creatures, this will prove a winner for Naruto). ect, ect, ect.

Aang(avatar state)>Naruto(base), KN0, KN1, KN2, KN3, KN4(however if it gets a blast out Aang's dead). Naruto(Sage Mode), and KN6-up>Aang(avatar state) because;In SM Naruto could easily catch up to Aang even if he becomes airbourne(unless its to high, but speedblitze could stop him before that) Rasenshuriken being thrown could catch Aang off guard and kill him(seeing as the six paths of pain were unable to react fast enough to save all of their bodies). Naruto in SM has more durability than Aang(Avatar state) seeing as a bolt of lightning hitting Aang in Avatar state almost killed him and knocked him unconcious; while Naruto in SM has survived falling from an extreme height where below large rigid rocks lay, and he barley got a scratch.....

I don't really have to explain KN6-up if u think they could lose to Aang(avatar state) then u must know something I don't, cause there's now way Aang could win in that fight. So Naruto wins since the score is Naruto-3 Aang-1........

+Bruce+
12-23-2009, 07:18 AM
I'm a fan of that show, and Aang is pretty cool but Naruto would win without a dought.

shantanu
12-23-2009, 10:15 AM
i donno actually

mrsticky005
12-23-2009, 04:20 PM
Well lets think about this as in a real battle....

Naruto(base)>Aang(base) Because of these reasons; Naruto can create 1000 clones to attack Aang and even if Aang destroys them(it would take a while) Aang will become tired from destroying all the clones. Naruto has dealt with element users(not as good as Aang, but still) so he'll figure out that Aang can use all elements pretty fast, while Aang will have no idea what to expect from Naruto. Aang would think he's killed Naruto and "Poof" it was just a clone Naruto switched out with. I don't think Naruto could bend the rasenshuriken because of its high density of chakra-just because its wind doesn't mean Aang can bend it, Aang(avatar state) could probably bend it but I doubt Aang(base) could. Rasengan variations would be able to harm Aang(and they have more powerful killing feats than Aang Base's bending does). Another thing is Naruto could summon Gamabunta to deal with Aang(and seeing as Base Aang has trouble dealing with smaller creatures, this will prove a winner for Naruto). ect, ect, ect.

Aang(avatar state)>Naruto(base), KN0, KN1, KN2, KN3, KN4(however if it gets a blast out Aang's dead). Naruto(Sage Mode), and KN6-up>Aang(avatar state) because;In SM Naruto could easily catch up to Aang even if he becomes airbourne(unless its to high, but speedblitze could stop him before that) Rasenshuriken being thrown could catch Aang off guard and kill him(seeing as the six paths of pain were unable to react fast enough to save all of their bodies). Naruto in SM has more durability than Aang(Avatar state) seeing as a bolt of lightning hitting Aang in Avatar state almost killed him and knocked him unconcious; while Naruto in SM has survived falling from an extreme height where below large rigid rocks lay, and he barley got a scratch.....

I don't really have to explain KN6-up if u think they could lose to Aang(avatar state) then u must know something I don't, cause there's now way Aang could win in that fight. So Naruto wins since the score is Naruto-3 Aang-1........

If you say so. I haven't watched enough Avatar to really know.
I've seen like an episode or two and just know that Aang is supposed
to be someone with master control over all the elements.

Skylar
12-23-2009, 04:45 PM
Please get ur facts straight, and bring actual feats to the debate when ur debating....

Manwe Sulimo
12-23-2009, 05:17 PM
A lot of people seem to think Aang, and I'm here to set the record straight, dood. There's no way in the world Aang could beat Naruto. If Aang can get killed by some lightning in his back, then Naruto's Four-Tails Blast thing that destroyed three Rashomon gates could obliterate him. AND Naruto lived through a Chidori in the heart.

Ok, I agree with the general notion "Naruto beats Aang", as in Sage Mode or KN6 Naruto. However, there's a load of things wrong with this post's reasoning.

First of all, about the lightning attack- that was a SURPRISE attack. When Aang was sitting still, not paying attention to what was behind him. Also, it was just the electrical charge of the attack that killed Aang, not the explosive force. Azula's lightning has gouged a hole in the side of a cliff before, yet Aang's body stayed in one piece when the lightning hit him.

Secondly, yes, if KN4's chakra blast hit him, Aang would die. That's not going to happen, though. It would be really, really easy to dodge the aim of that thing while it's charging, and even easier to pound Naruto with rock bullets while it's charging.

Lastly, yes, Naruto has regenerated from a Chidori. ONE chidori. That doesn't suddenly make him immortal. You will notice that sometime later in that same fight it was another chidori that knocked him out.

Skylar
12-23-2009, 06:50 PM
Dude that still doesn't negate the fact that Naruto has more durabilty than Aang does(the reason I'm saying this is because half that stuff was saying Aang had more durability than Naruto).......

Skylar
12-23-2009, 06:55 PM
Lastly, yes, Naruto has regenerated from a Chidori. ONE chidori. That doesn't suddenly make him immortal. You will notice that sometime later in that same fight it was another chidori that knocked him out.
Chidori didn't knock him out, both techniques collided and formed that dark/light sphere. Sasuke gouged Naruto-which I guess knocked him out, but it was probably because the kyuubi's power was starting to hurt Naruto and collision of the moves probably hurt them both-seeing as Sasuke barley managed to walk away from the fight......

mrsticky005
12-23-2009, 07:32 PM
Please get ur facts straight, and bring actual feats to the debate when ur debating....

I dunno if you were replying to me or not.
But why must you act so uppity and arrogant and self righteous?
It's like you think that I've committed the mortal sin by saying
Aang may be able to beat Naruto. Seriously just relax. This is for fun.

The fact is that we can speculate all day but we'll never know unless
Kishimoto and whoever create Avatar make a collaboration and have
Naruto and Aang duke it out.

If you weren't replying to me then just forget everything I said.

Skylar
12-23-2009, 09:26 PM
I dunno if you were replying to me or not.
But why must you act so uppity and arrogant and self righteous?
It's like you think that I've committed the mortal sin by saying
Aang may be able to beat Naruto. Seriously just relax. This is for fun.

The fact is that we can speculate all day but we'll never know unless
Kishimoto and whoever create Avatar make a collaboration and have
Naruto and Aang duke it out.

If you weren't replying to me then just forget everything I said.
I'm sorry dude I shouldn't have acted like that, its just in about every debate I'm in someone says something like that to me or something. Again dude I'm sorry for acting like that........

mrsticky005
12-23-2009, 11:27 PM
I'm sorry dude I shouldn't have acted like that, its just in about every debate I'm in someone says something like that to me or something. Again dude I'm sorry for acting like that........

It's cool.