PDA

View Full Version : Devilsknight Idendity found out.

Vivi
12-20-2009, 04:12 PM
I just happened to notice something.

Devilsknight has the same IP as a well known BG Debator.

Also I would like to tell this:
I do get an E-Mail if someone reports a Post in here along with their E-Mail Adress.

Ok you had your time.

Devilsknight is Lone Wolf.
IP Match and your E-Mail adress has a nice ring to it as well.
Your busted Buddy.

The 1st Hokage
12-20-2009, 04:28 PM
It isnt me so it isnt a big deal to me.How much time are you giving him

321zigzag1
12-20-2009, 04:28 PM
Either it is a casual one or one of the more Respected Ones.

Geez

ECW Original
12-20-2009, 04:29 PM
It ain't me.

yondaime
12-20-2009, 05:00 PM
Well, I am not well-known xD. just reveal their name since the person hasn't revealed hi/herself in about an hour.

tanduhman
12-20-2009, 05:05 PM
does it rlly matter? who cares?

deidara330
12-20-2009, 05:07 PM
Who's Devilsknight, and who's Lone Wolf? I very rarely see either of them in a debate thread.

ECW Original
12-20-2009, 05:09 PM
Interesting.

yondaime
12-20-2009, 05:10 PM
I don't know either of them.

Vivi
12-20-2009, 05:11 PM
does it rlly matter? who cares?

Yes it matters.
Since it was a Dupe they we're Spam Threads.

And I care cause I'm a Mod here who has to make sure this place stay's clean.

Also some people thought NL=Devilsknight.
By this no false accusation exist and NL is at least safe from that.

EDIT: Even Zigzag knows him Guy's.
Look back a few Threads.

321zigzag1
12-20-2009, 05:12 PM
Yes it matters.
Since it was a Dupe they we're Spam Threads.

And I care cause I'm a Mod here who has to make sure this place stay's clean.

Also some people thought NL=Devilsknight.
By this no false accusation exist and NL is at least safe from that.

EDIT: Even Zigzag knows him Guy's.
Look back a few Threads.

Yeah I am really surprised myself.
Lone Wolf is actually a good debator.

Are you sure they are the same IP? Sorry for my stubborn skepticism.

Vivi
12-20-2009, 05:14 PM
Yeah I am really surprised myself.
Lone Wolf is actually a good debator.

Are you sure they are the same IP? Sorry for my stubborn skepticism.

I checked it 3 times.
He's lucky I can't name his E-mail cause then it's even more Obvious.

321zigzag1
12-20-2009, 05:15 PM
I checked it 3 times.
He's lucky I can't name his E-mail cause then it's even more Obvious.

His email you told me, its even more ironic.

Anyway, if you guys look this page scroll down Lone Wolf has posted like over 2 hours ago here.

yondaime
12-20-2009, 05:24 PM
Is Devilsknight bad or has he done anything bad?

321zigzag1
12-20-2009, 05:32 PM
Is Devilsknight bad or has he done anything bad?

http://mvbg.wikispaces.com/devilsknight

Nyruss
12-20-2009, 05:34 PM
All of you are just dupes of me, so it's all bump.

yondaime
12-20-2009, 05:35 PM
Somebody might have hacked his account.

Fan of Minato
12-20-2009, 05:39 PM
Somebody might have hacked his account.

No, their email is sort of....yeah....xDDD

Its not a hack, they have the same IP address.

Toma RNK
12-20-2009, 05:40 PM
IP address reporting is not as reliable as you would like to think V. Accoring to IP addresses, you as well as:
* Deadman
* deidarapwns222
* Flo Rida
* GETALIFEX
* kittykimmy
* narutosalameh
* Raikiry
* Shiranui
are all the same person AND post ip addresses indicate you have 2 alternate accounts:

Vaan
and
Pyronne

I highly doubt this is true, but merely pointing out that there needs to be some serious research done before calling people out.

Fan of Minato
12-20-2009, 05:43 PM
IP address reporting is not as reliable as you would like to think V. Accoring to IP addresses, you as well as:
* Deadman
* deidarapwns222
* Flo Rida
* GETALIFEX
* kittykimmy
* narutosalameh
* Raikiry
* Shiranui
are all the same person AND post ip addresses indicate you have 2 alternate accounts:

Vaan
and
Pyronne

I highly doubt this is true, but merely pointing out that there needs to be some serious research done before calling people out.

Funny, I JUST asked her that. xDDDD
But I checked his email address, you can probably check in the MCP. The E-Mail address was the deciding factor for me.

yondaime
12-20-2009, 05:44 PM
* Deadman
* deidarapwns222
* Flo Rida
* GETALIFEX
* kittykimmy
* narutosalameh
* Raikiry
* Shiranui

Vaan
and
Pyronne

What's up with the tab that pops up when you click Vaan and Pyronne?

Vivi
12-20-2009, 05:44 PM
* Deadman
* deidarapwns222
* Flo Rida
* GETALIFEX
* kittykimmy
* narutosalameh
* Raikiry
* Shiranui

Vaan
and
Pyronne[/URL]

I was so sure he is.What about the E-mail though?

321zigzag1
12-20-2009, 05:47 PM
All of you are just dupes of me, so it's all bump.

Indeed

* Deadman
* deidarapwns222
* Flo Rida
* GETALIFEX
* kittykimmy
* narutosalameh
* Raikiry
* Shiranui

Vaan
and
Pyronne

Which is why I asked V-Valentine to make sure but she checked at least 3 times. Oh well, yes we should be cautious. I am still skeptical though a little.

Funny, I JUST asked her that. xDDDD
But I checked his email address, you can probably check in the MCP. The E-Mail address was the deciding factor for me.

Yeah the email was just ..... lol.

Toma RNK
12-20-2009, 05:48 PM
What's up with the tab that pops up when you click Vaan and Pyronne?

Ick stupid copy paste. It's an area you cannot access.

Fan of Minato
12-20-2009, 05:49 PM
Indeed

Which is why I asked V-Valentine to make sure but she checked at least 3 times. Oh well, yes we should be cautious. I am still skeptical though a little.

Yeah the email was just ..... lol.

Actually, I checked their E-mail a couple of times to make sure and they don't have the same E-mail address...it looks same but look at it again..the names are pretty much same but they have different e-mail addresses.

I can't give his E-mail out loud so PM me if you want to know that much about what I mean. xD

yondaime
12-20-2009, 05:51 PM
Ick stupid copy paste. It's an area you cannot access.

I almost tried, but I didn't. What is it anyway? Something new?

Fan of Minato
12-20-2009, 05:53 PM

Its nothing, don't worry about it. :D

Its for the Mods and all, so..

Toma RNK
12-20-2009, 05:54 PM

Just stuff I have access to and you don't.

yondaime
12-20-2009, 05:58 PM
Just stuff I have access to and you don't.

I THINK it gives you access to someone's account because when I clicked it, it already had my username filled in. I never knew the mods had stuff like that. :D

Toma RNK
12-20-2009, 05:59 PM
I THINK it gives you access to someone's account because when I clicked it, it already had my username filled in. I never knew the mods had stuff like that. :D
Nah that is cause of the cookies on your PC remembering your login name.

It's just an in depth look at that persons profile.

yondaime
12-20-2009, 06:01 PM

Oh, ok then.

Fan of Minato
12-20-2009, 06:02 PM

I see you edited all posts and took out the hyperlinks, to avoid more questions regarding that?.xD

Toma RNK
12-20-2009, 06:03 PM
I see you edited all posts and took out the hyperlinks, to avoid more questions regarding that?.xD

Yup. That and I think trying to access those pages actually logs your info and could lead to trouble, but am unsure.

Space Cowboy Sasori
12-20-2009, 07:00 PM
Instead of all the IP Address's and such, couldn't you just ask him?

Toma RNK
12-20-2009, 07:03 PM
Instead of all the IP Address's and such, couldn't you just ask him?

If there were an actual investigation thats probably one of the things I would do.

deidara330
12-20-2009, 07:06 PM
Instead of all the IP Address's and such, couldn't you just ask him?Well, you can't simply ask him, since if he were Devilsknight he would likely lie and say he wasn't, and if he weren't he would say the same thing. If he were and he were honest, he would admit it, but if he had a friend who was and he wanted to defend them (most unlikely scenario) he would lie about being devilsknight. There's no way you can prove something just by asking him. Although you could probably do that and still end up with the truth.

Toma RNK
12-20-2009, 07:07 PM
Well, you can't simply ask him, since if he were Devilsknight he would likely lie and say he wasn't, and if he weren't he would say the same thing. If he were and he were honest, he would admit it, but if he had a friend who was and he wanted to defend them (most unlikely scenario) he would lie about being devilsknight. There's no way you can prove something just by asking him. Although you could probably do that and still end up with the truth.

Nah you could be creative about it and get a real answer.

deidara330
12-20-2009, 07:09 PM
Nah you could be creative about it and get a real answer.Creative how?

Space Cowboy Sasori
12-20-2009, 07:10 PM
I don't all you all are just going so indepth, I guess I don't see the importance of it.

Toma RNK
12-20-2009, 07:11 PM
I don't all you all are just going so indepth, I guess I don't see the importance of it.

Only V-Val saw a reason, if the mods or myself cared we would be looking into it.

Space Cowboy Sasori
12-20-2009, 07:13 PM
I'm just guessing that Lone Wolf was bored one day and wanted to create a random account, I've wanted to do it too. I'm glad he did it, I mean his thread induced lulz to me.

321zigzag1
12-20-2009, 07:21 PM
I'm just guessing that Lone Wolf was bored one day and wanted to create a random account, I've wanted to do it too. I'm glad he did it, I mean his thread induced lulz to me.

I could understand that if Lone Wolf is devilsknight that is.

The 1st Hokage
12-20-2009, 07:31 PM
well if Lone Wolf is realy Devilsknight that explains the whole lone wolf asking where devilsknight is when a thread only a narutart would say narutoverse wouls win./then when Devilsknight gets on Lone wolf is nowhere to be found

Fan of Minato
12-20-2009, 08:05 PM
We get so worked up over ways to solve things, that we forget the simple ways don't we? xD

@D330: Investigative methods allow us to get an answer without directly asking. In other words "playing with one's mind". xDD

And I see no particular reason to take this seriously either. Its not UNS or anything after all. ^^

The Demon Zabuza
12-21-2009, 03:32 AM
Actually, I checked their E-mail a couple of times to make sure and they don't have the same E-mail address...it looks same but look at it again..the names are pretty much same but they have different e-mail addresses.

I can't give his E-mail out loud so PM me if you want to know that much about what I mean. xD

That's just cause you can't use the same email to make two accounts.

The spelling of the former is the same, domain. The only thing different is the number of 0's.

ThePurpleChidori
12-21-2009, 06:54 AM
Huh, wow.

321zigzag1
12-21-2009, 08:09 AM
Ok ok is Devilsknight really Lone Wolf?

Eh whatever anyway Lone Wolf, if this was all false accusation I apologize. Anyway lets not get worked up about it. It was few weeks ago anyway.

narutoultra
12-21-2009, 08:11 AM
If you get enough proof, would Lone Wolf in any be punished?

Lone Wolf
12-21-2009, 08:19 AM
I doubt that.

Vivi
12-21-2009, 09:34 AM
Ok ok is Devilsknight really Lone Wolf?

Eh whatever anyway Lone Wolf, if this was all false accusation I apologize. Anyway lets not get worked up about it. It was few weeks ago anyway.

NL was accused of being Devilsknight once.
As much as I dislike his arguments but I just won't stand and do nothing while NL is falsely accused.