PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Path of the Ninja: Not more hackers....

Chidori Shuriken
05-17-2009, 07:20 AM
There are way too much hackers now. Unless they're the same person...

Luna Mikazuki
05-17-2009, 09:15 AM
WAIT! Where are they?

sakuraharuno444
05-17-2009, 09:27 AM
well some1 went into my account once and i know my because they added new ppl as friends

Luna Mikazuki
05-17-2009, 09:28 AM
well some1 went into my account once and i know my because they added new ppl as friends

Wow..that's not good..i'm scared..

Boku
05-17-2009, 09:29 AM
what do they hope to gain by hacking a forum acct?

SRhyse
05-17-2009, 09:32 AM
By hackers, do you dudes mean spambots, or people jacking your account?

sakuraharuno444
05-17-2009, 09:33 AM
how do they get in it i think if they know our email that we put it gives them our password

Boku
05-17-2009, 09:34 AM
By hackers, do you dudes mean spambots, or people jacking your account?

i think they mean spambots.

SRhyse
how do they get in it i think if they know our email that we put it gives them our password
Only if they could check your email as well, which is admittedly a bigger issue than you getting your forum account hacked.

sakuraharuno444
ok so they r like jacking our accounts

SRhyse
05-17-2009, 09:38 AM
ok so they r like jacking our accounts
No, the consensus I'm getting is in line with what Boku said. They mean 'spambots' that post shoe adds, not hackers jacking their accounts.

Kakashi71
05-17-2009, 11:13 AM
i almost got hacked on nick.com when i was young but my perents have awesome hack protecter so if somebody hacks if we scan it is usally fine

itachiuchiha85
05-17-2009, 11:23 AM
hacking its hard, and its true what rhyse said. they will hack your email, they wont hack ur forum account, we hackers dont look for this kind of stuff, we look for accounts that has money. or if its a special person, we find baggage to blackmail. thats the way it works. anyways i think he meant the spambots.... those damn things.

Kakashi71
05-17-2009, 11:29 AM
hacking its hard, and its true what rhyse said. they will hack your email, they wont hack ur forum account, we hackers dont look for this kind of stuff, we look for accounts that has money. or if its a special person, we find baggage to blackmail. thats the way it works. anyways i think he meant the spambots.... those damn things.
uhh why u say we r u one! oh and some of them spam to find the perfect person to steal! duh duh duh !!!!

itachiuchiha85
05-17-2009, 11:30 AM
uhh why u say we r u one! oh and some of them spam to find the perfect person to steal! duh duh duh !!!!

used to be. well i am but just stop the practice.

and yes thats what spam is a hacking tool most of the time.

SRhyse
05-17-2009, 11:36 AM
Most spam actually comes from people whose computer has been unwittingly 'hacked' by a trojan, virus, etc.

garraswerewolf
05-17-2009, 11:37 AM
Most spam actually comes from people whose computer has been unwittingly 'hacked' by a trojan, virus, etc.
i have a spam blocker on mine

SRhyse
05-17-2009, 11:38 AM
i have a spam blocker on mine
That's unrelated.

garraswerewolf
05-17-2009, 11:42 AM
ok i thought it was
then whats blocking it my fire wall

SRhyse
05-17-2009, 11:43 AM
ok i thought it was
then whats blocking it my fire wall
In regards to trojans and the like causing your computer to become a 'spambot,' yes. That and your antivirus, if present.

itachiuchiha85
05-17-2009, 11:45 AM
last time i checked my cpu, i had close to 300 trojans but most of them were mine. but there is this one that i cant get rid of and i dont know what it does. but my cpu still running good.

SRhyse
05-17-2009, 11:47 AM
last time i checked my cpu, i had close to 300 trojans but most of them were mine. but there is this one that i cant get rid of and i dont know what it does. but my cpu still running good.
You mean trojans that were allowing you to use uber hax on other peoples computers, or files that show up as trojans on virus scans, but are kosher?

itachiuchiha85
05-17-2009, 11:52 AM
You mean trojans that were allowing you to use uber hax on other peoples computers, or files that show up as trojans on virus scans, but are kosher?

some of them where for that purpose, but they are out dated. last time i had to used them was to retrieve an email password for a friend of mine, and that was about a year or two ago.
and the only trojan i have left is that one that i dont know whats doing, but as long as my cpu stays running fine then i dont mind it.
glad i am out of that cause law hits u hard.....

fyi i like phishing better.

Ashen
05-17-2009, 12:50 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Wow guys... I've told Chidori before to specify on what he's trying to say when he's on a forum. What the topic creator(Chidori Shuriken) was originally talking about were people who hack in this game. Sorry if some of you got worked up over this, but he was simply talking about this game, not people hacking into accounts.

That being said, this is an interesting thread to read.

Chidori Shuriken
05-17-2009, 01:22 PM
As you guys can see, this is in the PATH OF NINJA forum. Over WiFi, very few amount of people hack. Sometimes they're hard, sometimes easy, but they hack...

Sorry if you guys got worked up.

Ashen
05-17-2009, 01:40 PM
I told you to specify before you make posts. See! This is what happens.

Chidori Shuriken
05-17-2009, 01:47 PM
Gah! Why was the Bath House invented?

Ashen
05-17-2009, 01:54 PM
It was invented for topics like this... Sadly everyone thinks the Bath House extends all the way to this forum. <_< Oh well, not like we can stop anybody from posting here. And seeing as SRhyse didn't move the topic elsewhere, may as well just leave it here.

Chidori Shuriken
05-17-2009, 01:56 PM
There's nothing we can do to move it, except for PM'ing a Mod... But that's pointless...

I would rather have all posts in this thread deleted except for the first one EDITED.

Spartacus
05-17-2009, 01:57 PM
Oh if only everyone looked at where this topic was posted under, then they would all understand. Too bad people never look into the details of things

Chidori Shuriken
05-17-2009, 02:01 PM
Yeah and who said we were talking about people hijacking accounts?

Ashen
05-17-2009, 02:02 PM
No, they don't pay attention to the little details. And sometimes it can be really annoying.

Spartacus
05-17-2009, 02:02 PM

People just assumed it because the topic says hackers and they didn't know it was about a game, it's kind of like the over exaggeration of swine flu

Ashen
05-17-2009, 02:06 PM

People just assumed it because the topic says hackers and they didn't know it was about a game, it's kind of like the over exaggeration of swine flu

Good point. Sadly... <_<

Chidori Shuriken
05-17-2009, 02:07 PM

Good point. Sadly... <_<

I know, the real flu is worse. At least that's what I heard.

itachiuchiha85
05-17-2009, 05:15 PM

when the description is like this, it doesnt matter what forum its at.