PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Path of the Ninja: Why did you BUY this game?

Jimboberino
12-19-2009, 10:17 AM
I am asking why you bought this game, not why you still PLAY it. I thought I should put emphasis on "buy."

Also, i figure I should throw my opinion in here. I bought it because I like RPG's. I like Naruto, but that by itself is not a good enough reason for me to spend my money.

Vivi
12-19-2009, 10:26 AM
I am asking why you bought this game, not why you still PLAY it. I thought I should put emphasis on "buy."

Also, i figure I should throw my opinion in here. I bought it because I like RPG's. I like Naruto, but that by itself is not a good enough reason for me to spend my money.

I always dreamed of a Naruto RPG and this fulfilled my dream.
Just would have loved better Graphics,More side options and a longer story.

Jimboberino
12-19-2009, 11:10 AM
Agreed. I kinda like the pokemon-esque graphics, but a longer story and maybe (even though it wouldnt go along with the anime) the ability to take missions in the same way you can in FF tactics, rank up, and become a jonin. Maybe after you beat the game, you get to become an ANBU and do super-hard missions.

But! I really hope they dont change the battle system much if they make another installment in this series. I like the turn based system, and even the chakra builds.

ThePurpleChidori
12-19-2009, 01:32 PM
I bought it because I had a Gamestop gift card and I wanted a good RPG, and when I saw Naruto on there, I got it.

Azal
12-19-2009, 01:36 PM
hhhmmm i love naruto and rpg's i want them to make a naruto rpg with part one and part two in it kinda like games 1 through 3(they skipped 2 so threes actually 2)and all de way in part 2 throught the pain fight

NARUTARD93
12-19-2009, 01:36 PM
1. It was Naruto
2. I like to make my parents spend money on anything Naruto releated. (It was a Brithday gift)
3. It was Naruto
4. It was an RPG
5. Customization and Naruto? No way! XD
6. I needed something else to play
7. Did I mention it was Naruto? XD

ANIMELVR4EVR
12-19-2009, 01:54 PM
a friend of mine got it and started playing it. he let me play it and then i wanted one so i went to go buy it.

kazzim13
12-19-2009, 03:16 PM
I got it mostly because the wifi. I had never played a RPG type game that you could actually battle other people. I love RPG games and the Naruto aspect made me like it even more.

ThePurpleChidori
12-19-2009, 04:18 PM
Oh, I want Bleach: The 3rd Phantom. It's an RPG with WiFi (I think).

kazzim13
12-19-2009, 05:24 PM
i've heard scary things about all the bleach games lol but i might look into it.

ThePurpleChidori
12-19-2009, 05:39 PM
I don't know if the game is good... I probably won't be getting it anytime soon...

Jimboberino
12-20-2009, 08:01 AM
It REALLY is a coin flip for me whether I like a ds game or not. The problem is that my video store has a wimpy ds section, and thus, NONE of the games I would consider buying are in it. I read reviews and stuff for that game, and I would definitely give it a TRY, but I won't go spend money on a game without good reason for believing that it is good.

ThePurpleChidori
12-20-2009, 08:06 AM
Yeah, I hate deciding on DS games, I mean, Wii and PS3 games are easy, but DS games are kind of hard for me to choose.

makibo496
12-20-2009, 08:33 AM
i have a bunch of naruto games

( * ) ITACHI (,',)
12-24-2009, 10:17 AM
I bought it for my son because I also bought him the first Path of the Ninja! He needed help, so I played it. Got hooked and bought one for myself.

NPOTN1 = got two game cartridges
NPOTN2 = got two game cartridges

Seriously, 3rd path of the ninja? Who knows! If you like this game I would recommend this game. It's an RPG but it's different but still awesome:

Plug!
Bleach: The 3rd Phantom