PDA

View Full Version : 1st hokage and 2nd hokage vs 3rd hokage and 4th hokage

shikimaru nara
12-19-2009, 02:45 AM
i say 3rd hokage and 4th hokage will win because they are the leafs strongest hokage's

who will agree with me

The 1st Hokage
12-19-2009, 04:30 AM
is the 3rd in his prime?

shikimaru nara
12-19-2009, 04:56 AM
umm yes

The 1st Hokage
12-19-2009, 05:02 AM
k then.i vote 3rd and 4th

The 3rd is said to have a counter for every Leaf village jutsu and with minato on his side with rasengan and FTG they have a big advantage.For the 2nd and 1st they are featless if im correct sop we have to go with whats been said.The 1st beat Madara but madara was weak then compared to what he is now and not much has been said about the 2nd

Uchiha Sora
12-19-2009, 06:24 AM
3rd and 4th. CUZ. The 3rd Hokage could actually fight the 2nd and 1st together 1vs2. He did great also! And with the "Yellow Flash" on the 3rd's side, there's no way that the old man can lose! XD

Shikamaru Nara
12-19-2009, 06:35 AM
The 3rd and the 4th would win this, but not with ease. Here is why, The 3rd Hokage is said to have a counter to every Ninjutsu in the Leaf Village, as The 1st Hokage said. The 4th could easily just you the Flicker Flash Ninjutsu and then use the Rasengs behind one of them, the 3rd and 4th are a pretty good team...

NarutoFan7777777
12-19-2009, 09:59 AM
Tie.
Hashirama - wood style, water style, earth style
Tobirama - water style (but strong one)

Kisame
12-19-2009, 10:03 AM
k then.i vote 3rd and 4th

The 3rd is said to have a counter for every Leaf village jutsu and with minato on his side with rasengan and FTG they have a big advantage.For the 2nd and 1st they are featless if im correct sop we have to go with whats been said.The 1st beat Madara but madara was weak then compared to what he is now and not much has been said about the 2nd

Actually Madara was in his prime aka strongest back then, Hashirama injured him greatly to the point he's still has injuries from back then leaving him weakened iirc.

Anyways Prime 3rd from hype probably manages to beat any of the 2, and Minato could beat Tobirama most likely, so most likely Hiruzen and Minato.

Lady Tsunade
12-19-2009, 01:58 PM
The Story would suggest that Prime Hiruzen was the strongest Hokage,However since Hashirama was able to beat Madara in his prime.I would be more inclined to say that Hashirama is the strongest Hokage.

In any case
Minato>Tobirama
But Hiruzen vs Hashirama Im not too sure about...

Hiruzen and Minato would PROBABLY win

NarutoReader
12-19-2009, 02:42 PM
hmmm a good one.

i say the 3rd and 4th because it was mentioned they are the strongest BUT when it comes to pairs we need to consider the combination possibilities. and because of the lack of information about the 2nd hokage its extermely hard to answer this question.

makes me want to watch the 3rd hokage battle again.

the 3rd could beat the 1st and 2nd but they were zombies so i dont know if they could do their best.

EDIT:
i really dont know why people say the 3rd in his prime was the strongest, where was it mentioned? im sure they said more than once that the 4th was the strongest.
in the battle of the 1st vs Madara, Madara was much weaker than today.

makibo496
12-19-2009, 02:53 PM
they can deal with water but wood now thats a problem

Miles Edgeworth
12-19-2009, 03:11 PM
Hiruzen and Minato win only because of the fact that Hiruzen is in his prime. The dude is uber.

If it was old Hiruzen then Hashirama and Tobirama would take it.

DanzoHokage#6
12-19-2009, 07:35 PM
not much is known about the 2nd except he has strong water style jutsu. The 1 st has wood which makes a bit of a difference but the 3rd is supposed to have a counter for any jutsu in the leaf. and the 4th has FTG and rasengan. this could be a good fight because the 1st has his blinding jutsu (don't remember it's name) and that could change the outcome of any fight. if you can't see you can't fight. so i am gonna give this fight to the 1st and 2nd because the other two go blind.