PDA

View Full Version : if you could create a organization like akatsuki

shikimaru nara
12-18-2009, 03:49 PM
i would create a organization name akege

what organization would you create

Inazuma
12-18-2009, 03:51 PM
It would be a neutral organization. We'd do some bad jobs, and do some good ones. So we're neither good nor bad. So no one can blame us and arrest us :mrgreen:

Kizomaru Yukimoto
12-18-2009, 03:51 PM
i would create a organization name akege

what organization would you create

They Would be called the: Diamond Rain Or The Rangin

KarinxInoFan
12-18-2009, 04:08 PM
Mine would be called the Manatees. We would make random raids on villages, making manatee noises and we would have out base in a treehouse.

Narutosan
12-18-2009, 05:25 PM
I would create an organization like Arrancars just like in Bleach. But some would be weak and others would be really strong. They would be called Slayers. For example number five slayer would be tremendously strong with the number in his forehead or hand.

AgentShayd
12-18-2009, 11:40 PM
Well I kinda sort of al ready did that..except we are a pack of demon wolves...I converted them all...xD does that count?

shikimaru nara
12-29-2009, 10:03 PM
akimatchi organization in this organization's character's would be
character's zaduza, haku, deidara, itachi, sasuke, kakashi, minato, pain, madara and sai

shikamarulover18
12-30-2009, 12:16 AM
i would create an organization in the narutoverse that destroys worthless people. my victims would be: ino, tenten, sakura, choji, karin, and danzo.

Rogue Assassin
12-30-2009, 12:23 AM
Mine would be called the Manatees. We would make random raids on villages, making manatee noises and we would have out base in a treehouse.
I honestly couldnt help laughing when i read that one.
Mine would be so infamous that it would not have a set name due to it's sheer devastation in the sense that anyone know knew of us wouldn't have time to think of a good name....

Rogue Assassin
12-30-2009, 12:25 AM
akimatchi marginalization in this character's would be
character's zaduza, haku, deidara, itachi, sasuke, kakashi, minato, pain, madara and sai
its P-E-i-n not P-A-i-n.

Sorry I just had to make the correction.....

painxkonan
12-30-2009, 02:01 AM
its P-E-i-n not P-A-i-n.

Sorry I just had to make the correction.....

its both -_-

培養月亮 *raising moon*
we would hunt down s-rank criminals,only the highest rank ninjas can join,everybody would have a animal that stands for them like wolf,tiger,etc :mrgreen:

shantanu
12-30-2009, 05:18 AM
i would create an organization with
pain, madara, sasuke, minato, naruto, kakashi,

Shika
12-30-2009, 06:45 AM
Mine would be Shika and the Shiklets.

MegumiAi
12-30-2009, 08:11 AM
I have already done it ^^; . They are called the Keikoku and are made up of all female ninja . Keikoku = Beauty. Their Symbol is a blue butterfly they either come from the same village as the Akatsuki members or are aquatinted with a akatsuki in some way...

The members names are:

Megumi Ai
Sango Siren of the Mist
Cheiko Kino
Yuki of the White Sand
Azumi
Shinju
Fumiko Kino
Minako
Kiku

Their leader used to be Konan but now the Postion has been given to Megumi.