PDA

View Full Version : Madara's FULL face

Ur Mom
12-17-2009, 01:31 PM
Ya know, I JUST realized this: We have NEVER seen Madara's FULL FACE!? We've only seen partially the half that has the sharingan that shows. Do you think there is something special about the other half of his face? I mean, when he was coming back from the Amateresu flames planted in Sasuke's eye, we see Sasuke acting shocked. It was probably for, at first, being alive, but maybe it's because Sasuke saw the rest of the face. Maybe Madara's other eye is gone, or maybe there's something defecting with his face, or it has a special seal on it or something, because if he really wanted to be good at fighting, he would show his other eye: Maybe something happened during the fight with the 4th or 1st?! I dunno, but it's just a thought that there's some special power in that other part, or the opposite.

Another possibility is that it's just because he wants to copy Kakashi :lol:

mrsticky005
12-17-2009, 01:36 PM
I think it's because he has no other eye.
He lost both eyes but was able to regain an eye in Shisui Uchiha.

Why Shisui?

Shisui already lost one eye to Danzo so why not the other to Madara?
Shisui was the best at teleportation. Madara can teleport but he couldn't when he fought Hashirama.
Madara was involved with the Uchiha Massacre and was Itachi's teacher.

Kon
12-17-2009, 01:37 PM
it seems like he is using obito's body maybe he revived it and thats the reason he only shows the sharingan he has the other one is kakashi's

Vivi
12-17-2009, 01:38 PM
Ya know, I JUST realized this: We have NEVER seen Madara's FULL FACE!? We've only seen partially the half that has the sharingan that shows. Do you think there is something special about the other half of his face? I mean, when he was coming back from the Amateresu flames planted in Sasuke's eye, we see Sasuke acting shocked. It was probably for, at first, being alive, but maybe it's because Sasuke saw the rest of the face. Maybe Madara's other eye is gone, or maybe there's something defecting with his face, or it has a special seal on it or something, because if he really wanted to be good at fighting, he would show his other eye: Maybe something happened during the fight with the 4th or 1st?! I dunno, but it's just a thought that there's some special power in that other part, or the opposite.

Maybe eyeless or some sort of seal on his left eye to prevent it from working.
I never considered that Sasuke could have seen his full face and Kishi only drew it so it looks like we only saw a half.

Ur Mom
12-17-2009, 01:41 PM
it seems like he is using obito's body maybe he revived it and thats the reason he only shows the sharingan he has the other one is kakashi's
The Obito thing is probably not true, although a possibility, since ANYTHING is possible in NARUTO

Ur Mom
12-17-2009, 04:13 PM
Also, if it IS a seal, it might have special powers too

kakashi 4
12-17-2009, 04:15 PM
It probably looks awsome! He is probably missing his eye! By the way why does he wear a swirly mask

Ur Mom
12-17-2009, 04:21 PM
It goes with his Kamui personality

Nemico
12-17-2009, 05:25 PM
Lol, You just realized this? Haha O well...
Well, I thought Sasuke acted shocked because of the fact of what had just happend... Him using Amateresu.. Most have been kinda of a shock for him.
Well, what I think what is on the other side of his face is either no eye, seal, messed face, or just another eye. I really dont know... but it most be something big.

Ur Mom
12-17-2009, 05:33 PM
thank you, and what do you mean by I JUST REALIZED THIS?

GaaraoftheSand13
12-17-2009, 05:38 PM
If he is really Madara Uchiha in Madara Uchiha's body, and not Obito/Danzo/Zetsu/The Energizer Bunny and whoever else he is suspected to be, I'm betting his face will probably be a brown haired version of Itachi's or something similar (considering he is an Uchiha, duh). I really hope we get to see his face before too long, instead of a Darth Vadar death where he takes off his mask right before he's about to kick the can.

mrsticky005
12-17-2009, 07:06 PM
We've seen a portion of his face...he looks old (like he should.)

The only possible way it's someone like Obito (which it isn't)
is if Obito somehow became an old man or looked like one.

He even looks rather different from Danzo.

Madara now looks like an older version of Madara back then.

Phenom
12-18-2009, 02:54 AM
We've seen a portion of his face...he looks old (like he should.)

The only possible way it's someone like Obito (which it isn't)
is if Obito somehow became an old man or looked like one.

He even looks rather different from Danzo.

Madara now looks like an older version of Madara back then.

The only way that he looks old is if you assume the marks on his face were wrinkles. However, those could just as easily been scars from something (hint: Obito).

chidoriroar
12-18-2009, 04:31 AM
his face is messed up because of the fight with hashirama and i know the secrett to his technique he continously usis his mangekyou saringan by creating a portal around him and making attacks come out the other side (just a guess)

NarutoRulez
12-18-2009, 05:26 AM
Maybe Sasuke was shocked to see such an old man in such a good shape :lol:

Bohica
12-18-2009, 07:29 AM
I think he wears the mask to cover up scares from his fights w/ the 1st & 4th. He most likely only has 1 eye also, Sasuke was probably in shock from his eye attacking someone w/ Itachi's jutsu w/ out him trying to do it.

mrsticky005
12-19-2009, 08:41 AM
The only way that he looks old is if you assume the marks on his face were wrinkles. However, those could just as easily been scars from something (hint: Obito).

The only way they be scars is if Kishimoto was a horrible artist or you're looking at a terrible scanlation. Wrinkles and scars look VERY different
from one another and what Madara/Tobi has are wrinkles.

danilo777
12-19-2009, 08:45 AM
I think Madara now has an ugly face cause he is 100 years old.:D

mrsticky005
12-19-2009, 08:48 AM
I think Madara now has an ugly face cause he is 100 years old.:D

Yep.

If you look at his face it's pretty clear he's an older version of Madara (well he IS Madara). Especially around the eyes.

Ur Mom
12-19-2009, 09:10 AM
his face is messed up because of the fight with hashirama and i know the secrett to his technique he continously usis his mangekyou saringan by creating a portal around him and making attacks come out the other side (just a guess)
pretty good, but who is Hashirama again (is it the 1st?)

Defcon
12-19-2009, 09:23 AM
I don't think he's Obito, since obito has the same age as kakashi and wouldn't look that old (I really think those were wrinkels and not scars)

+ Why (if he would take a body..) take obito's body thats totally screwed up by rocks when he and itachi killed off the whole uchiha family and he would have better choises of taking a "more" intact body.. lol you'd think he's orochimaru ..

+ About the one eye, if he lost an eye during the fight with the 1st hokage, he could take back a second eye when he killed off the uchiha family or take the eye of itachi wich sasuke rejected.. Or his left eye is partially damaged, and he wants to keep it 'because its from his younger brother' and therefor has the EMS.. Hoping to cure his eye by collecting all tailed beasts..

And yes Hashirama is the first hokage.

Defcon
12-19-2009, 09:36 AM
Or imagine that Madara really died when he was defeated by the first hokage and Madara's brother somehow survived without his eyes.. Someone reclaimed Madara's eyes (wich are from his brother) and gave them back to his brother? :P

GaaraGirl!
12-19-2009, 09:46 AM
I never thought about that. It's a mystery, waiting to be solved!
Who can guess what the real answer is first?

jaden4538
12-19-2009, 09:47 AM
u guys do no hes freakin obito uchiha

Vivi
12-19-2009, 09:53 AM
u guys do no hes freakin obito uchiha

Obito's dead.
Just let the guy finally rest in peace.

Madara2
12-19-2009, 10:02 AM
I would have to say it's because it raises the idea that he's Obito.He's not Danzo because he and Madara fight, he's not Obito because he said he's Madara and Obito can't teleport. He's not Shizo(or whaterver)because he gave the eye Madara has(meaning that Shizo(or whatever)gave Danzo his right eye which is the exact one Madara shows.

Parak111
12-19-2009, 10:07 AM
pretty good, but who is Hashirama again (is it the 1st?)

Yes,Hashirama Senju is The First Hokage's name.

Also,Madara's face now is a whole other face, compared to the one he had when he was in his times. From what I saw when he partially removed his mask during his talk with Sasuke,his face is really ugly now!

mrsticky005
12-19-2009, 11:25 AM
My guess

Madara had EMS when he fought Hashirama the 1st Hokage.
He lost one eye and the battle.
Madara fought Minato and lost his other eye.
Madara took the other eye of Shisui Uchiha.

Defcon
12-19-2009, 03:22 PM
My guess

Yea right :p if that were true his ability to go through space would be without having (eternal) mangekyou. I'm certain atleast one eye of his has the mangekyou. I think traveling through space is the jutsu he received by activating the eternal mangekyou..

makibo496
12-19-2009, 03:31 PM
nah i think we have already seen his whole face theres nothin strange about it

Ur Mom
12-19-2009, 03:56 PM
I dunno, just a guess though, so

mrsticky005
12-19-2009, 08:05 PM
Yea right :p if that were true his ability to go through space would be without having (eternal) mangekyou. I'm certain atleast one eye of his has the mangekyou. I think traveling through space is the jutsu he received by activating the eternal mangekyou..

Shisui Uchiha's signature jutsu was teleportation. Now for all you who say
it was the shunshin no jutsu or body flicker, hush up because the official
translation says teleportation and I'm going to stick with the professionals.

There is no indication whatsoever that Shisui Uchiha ever had the Mangekyou and yet he was able to use the teleportation jutsu. He was said to be the best at it so it wouldn't be surprising if he had an even better version of what Madara has now. It's possible that Shisui had the Mangekyo himself. If Danzo activates MS then it's basically a guarantee that he did.

Madara did NOT have teleportation when he fought Hashirama the 1st Hokage so it's very likely not his own technique.

Phenom
12-20-2009, 11:08 PM
The only way they be scars is if Kishimoto was a horrible artist or you're looking at a terrible scanlation. Wrinkles and scars look VERY different
from one another and what Madara/Tobi has are wrinkles.

It even looks like a scar to me in the anime episode that shows that scene. It just seems like a weird way for him to draw wrinkles for some strange reason.

sasuke_uchiha88
12-21-2009, 04:34 AM
No, Madara can't possibly be obito, Kakashi would've looked shocked when madara talks with naruto and figured out Madara is obito, besides, obito's the funny uchiha of the uchiha, but now he's dead:(
IT'S ALL KAKASHI'S FAULT!!

The Forgotten One
12-21-2009, 04:28 PM
Omg! I just realized that Naruto is a boy

Jinchiruuki
12-21-2009, 04:35 PM
My guess

I think that he lost his eyes too. If you look at the way Obito's eye looked after it was removed and the same for Madara's younger brother the creases that developed under their eyes looks the same as the creases under Madara's eye. So we can assume that at one point Madara's eye/s were taken from him but he regained at least one eye which is Shisui's. His plan is to
Take Shisui's other eye from Danzo after Sasuke kills him (which is his aim but who knows if that will happen) then to take Sasuke's eyes to regain his EMS and finish his Moon's Eye Plan

This is just my guess however.

makibo496
12-21-2009, 04:58 PM
dude we have seen madaras full face just type it in google fool lol

Ur Mom
12-21-2009, 07:30 PM
dude we have seen madaras full face just type it in google fool lol
............Dude, that's fan art.....

mrsticky005
12-22-2009, 12:54 AM
It even looks like a scar to me in the anime episode that shows that scene. It just seems like a weird way for him to draw wrinkles for some strange reason.

I think you just WANT it to be scars.
Sorry they are wrinkles.
Look at a young version of Madara.
Look at Tobi with the mask slightly taken off.

They are clearly the same person except one is older and has wrinkles.

InuyashaGirl
12-22-2009, 01:07 AM
he didnt ever take boht of his brothers eyes he only toook one and left the other for his brother who changed his name to danzou

Akatsuki X
12-22-2009, 02:25 AM
yeah its a possibility that Sasuke was shocked because maybe Madara looks soo similar to Itachi that it freaked Sasuke out
I personally don't think he looks that much like Itachi but hey you never know

Defcon
12-22-2009, 12:47 PM
What if madara and his brother just switched eyes, .. they would've both gained eternal mangekyou? :p

Bohica
12-22-2009, 12:57 PM
I dont think they switched eyes, it's possible Itachi took someone's after the massacre but it does not say. I think more likely that side of his face is really badly scared and has only 1 eye.

Defcon
12-22-2009, 01:03 PM
I dont think they switched eyes, it's possible Itachi took someone's after the massacre but it does not say. I think more likely that side of his face is really badly scared and has only 1 eye.

I was being hypothetical not referring to his face in the first place, just the fact that his brother didn't had to die. They could've just switched eyes.

Why would Itachi take eyes in the massacre? Only his brothers eyes would benefit him (only those can activate the EMS).

He did kill Shisui to activate the mangekyou (that was before the massacre). (unless there are other ways to activate the mangekyou -> kakashi somehow also activated the mangekyou without killing his best friend, perhaps seeying your best friend die is enough? => obito that died infront of kakashi and perhaps Danzo killed Shisui in front of Itachi? Pure speculation)

Bohica
12-22-2009, 01:46 PM
Theres definatly a different way to awaken MS since Kakashi has it and did not kill his closest friend. But using it makes you lose your eyesight, so possibly Itachi took someones eyes. Like Danzo.

Defcon
12-22-2009, 02:10 PM
But using it makes you lose your eyesight, so possibly Itachi took someones eyes. Like Danzo.

Huh??? I'm quite sure Itachi never changed eyes, if he did he wouldn't be that worried about using mangekyou .. besides why try to unlock the eternal mangekyou he could live on with the eyes of the whole uchiha clan he murdered :p