PDA

View Full Version : Sasuke isn't all the bad. (well maybe a bit crazy)

zerosameri
12-17-2009, 08:31 AM
Sasuke isn't so bad at all. He hasn't killed anyone; wail Naruto 'killed' some people. Sasuke is still questing if the Leaf is at fault, for the massacre. Though it may seem he is at the 'Point of no return', due to the fact that Naruto fainted over this. But there is still a small glimpse of hope for him.

But I have to admit Sasuke is sort of crazy. When he though he killed Danzou he looked happy! Throughout the whole thing he looks demonic. Sasuke seems to enjoy hurting the people who caused him pain.....

It’s been 2 month seen Hidan’s death. Now that said Sasuke and all of this is a lot for 2 month. So maybe that’s why Sasuke lost it...
-
If Sasuke was truly a bad guy, would he care if the Village was at fault or not?

Kon
12-17-2009, 08:36 AM
Sasuke is just an avenger against Danzo and the other elders he is now ready to avenge his brother and he is going to make sure they suffer what himself and itachi both had to suffer

Redrose18chick
12-17-2009, 08:41 AM
I personally think that I would be the same way. I would enjoy killing someone that caused me pain.

mrsticky005
12-17-2009, 08:43 AM
No he's not a bad guy.
He's misguided.
He's Nagato Part 2.
The problem is that he THINKS he's in charge but he's not.

However Sasuke WILL complete Itachi's mission WITH Naruto's help.

They will both destroy Madara and the problem is solved.

zerosameri
12-17-2009, 08:43 AM
Sasuke is just an avenger against Danzo and the other elders he is now ready to avenge his brother and he is going to make sure they suffer what himself and itachi both had to sufferThe way Sasuke wants reveng is to kill Madara and Danzou. But in fact he can't do both. It's clear the Danzou can kick Sasuke ass with out even trying. But Madara he is all ready proven stronger then anyone. Itachi really never suffernd. When it was desided that the Uchiha's must be dead, they could of had anyone kill them. If Itachi would of said no, then every Uchiha would of been dead even Sasuke. So weather Itachi said yes or no it wouldn't matter. But though the fact that Itachi had to kill everyone is pretty hard one him.....

though Sasuke wants power so he can do as he needs. But Naruto is just like that too.

No he's not a bad guy.
He's misguided.
He's Nagato Part 2.

Though Sasuke is a bad guy in ways.
And Negato part 2.?????

Though Sasuke is in charge. In what he is doing he is doing on his own will. (well sorta)

Sasuke may end up killing Madara with Naruto help. Weather they know it or not. OR Sasuke may die trying. Sasuke may die just taking out his sword trying to kill Madara.

And if Madara is dead their is still things that need to be sorted out. Madara may be dead, but right now Madara has declared a 4th great ninja war, and therfor they still have to figure what to do about that.

mrsticky005
12-17-2009, 08:56 AM
The way Sasuke wants reveng is to kill Madara and Danzou. But in fact he can't do both. It's clear the Danzou can kick Sasuke ass with out even trying. But Madara he is all ready proven stronger then anyone. Itachi really never suffernd. When it was desided that the Uchiha's must be dead, they could of had anyone kill them. If Itachi would of said no, then every Uchiha would of been dead even Sasuke. So weather Itachi said yes or no it wouldn't matter. But though the fact that Itachi had to kill everyone is pretty hard one him.....

though Sasuke wants power so he can do as he needs. But Naruto is just like that too.

Though Sasuke is a bad guy in ways.
And Negato part 2.?????

Though Sasuke is in charge. In what he is doing he is doing on his own will. (well sorta)

Sasuke may end up killing Madara with Naruto help. Weather they know it or not. OR Sasuke may die trying. Sasuke may die just taking out his sword trying to kill Madara.

And if Madara is dead their is still things that need to be sorted out. Madara may be dead, but right now Madara has declared a 4th great ninja war, and therfor they still have to figure what to do about that.

Well it won't be as easy as Sasuke and Naruto teaming up to defeat Madara but that's what it all boils down to.

3littlepigs
12-17-2009, 10:08 AM
I don't think he was questioning whether Konoha was at fault for the massacre or not...he wanted to destroy Konoha even when he knew it was only the elders who order the massacre so that right there proves he doesn't care about the innocent people who would've died with Konoha's destruction (of course that was before he found out Nagato had already destroyed the village). I think he's a massochist and so just wanted Danzou to tell him again how Itachi was ordered to kill the Uchiha clan...just to get even more pissed off and actually enjoy "killing" him. At this point he needs someone to beat him up pretty good so he can either wake up or so that we can know that there's no hope for him. I would like Naruto to be the one who kicks his butt but at this rate Danzou might actually get the chance.:roll:

mrsticky005
12-17-2009, 10:24 AM
I don't think he was questioning whether Konoha was at fault for the massacre or not...he wanted to destroy Konoha even when he knew it was only the elders who order the massacre so that right there proves he doesn't care about the innocent people who would've died with Konoha's destruction (of course that was before he found out Nagato had already destroyed the village). I think he's a massochist and so just wanted Danzou to tell him again how Itachi was ordered to kill the Uchiha clan...just to get even more pissed off and actually enjoy "killing" him. At this point he needs someone to beat him up pretty good so he can either wake up or so that we can know that there's no hope for him. I would like Naruto to be the one who kicks his butt but at this rate Danzou might actually get the chance.:roll:

Yeah Sasuke DOES need some sense knocked into him.

Though Sasuke only told Madara that he wanted to destroy all of Konoha
when he told everyone else that he just wanted to kill the elders.

Sasuke knows that Madara is just trying to use him.
He just doesn't know that somehow he's already fallen into the trap.

The trap is Danzo.

Whether Danzo lives or dies. He is Madara's trap.

sasuke_uchiha88
12-17-2009, 10:47 AM
Sasuke has never been all that bad, he's the only reason I watch the show!expept for the fact he does a lot of unneccesary yelling but yeah sasuke is perfectly fine.

Bohica
12-17-2009, 11:04 AM
[QUOTE=zerosameri;2019787][SPOILER]
[COLOR=#cccccc][FONT=Verdana]Sasuke isn't so bad at all. He hasn't killed anyone; wail Naruto 'killed' some people. Sasuke is still questing if the Leaf is at fault, for the massacre. Though it may seem he is at the 'Point of no return', due to the fact that Naruto fainted over this. But there is still a small glimpse of hope for him.

But I have to admit Sasuke is sort of crazy. When he though he killed Danzou he looked happy! Throughout the whole thing he looks demonic. Sasuke seems to enjoy hurting the people who caused him pain.....

[COLOR=#cccccc][FONT=Verdana]It

3littlepigs
12-17-2009, 11:17 AM
Yeah Sasuke DOES need some sense knocked into him.

Though Sasuke only told Madara that he wanted to destroy all of Konoha
when he told everyone else that he just wanted to kill the elders.

Sasuke knows that Madara is just trying to use him.
He just doesn't know that somehow he's already fallen into the trap.

The trap is Danzo.

Whether Danzo lives or dies. He is Madara's trap.

Please tell me the chapter he said he only wanted to kill the elders and not destory the whole village because I honestly don't remember that. I agree with you, he thinks he's the one using Madara but Madara has been using him for a while.

mrsticky005
12-17-2009, 11:40 AM
Please tell me the chapter he said he only wanted to kill the elders and not destory the whole village because I honestly don't remember that. I agree with you, he thinks he's the one using Madara but Madara has been using him for a while.

Chapter 404 Taka and Akatsuki

Sasuke says "the elders must die but the others I basically don't care about either way." when Madara, Kisame and Team Taka (Hawk) are around.

Obviously he can't say

"Let's kill Danzo cause he's evil but leave the rest of Konoha alone."

because he doesn't know how strong Madara is.

Bacon
12-17-2009, 11:57 AM
sasuke is bad becuase he has tried to kill people, he just was unsuccessful. oH and btw every ninja kills,but sasuke does it becuase he likes to or thinks everyone is beneath him.

mrsticky005
12-17-2009, 12:09 PM
sasuke is bad becuase he has tried to kill people, he just was unsuccessful. oH and btw every ninja kills,but sasuke does it becuase he likes to or thinks everyone is beneath him.

I don't think so. I mean who has Sasuke killed that he thought was "beneath him"?

Bacon
12-17-2009, 12:13 PM
I don't think so. I mean who has Sasuke killed that he thought was "beneath him"?

umm, like i said he was unsuccessful, i was referring to reunion. he attacked naruto and sakura not becuase he had a grudge againist them, he did it becuase he thought they had no value.

SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno
12-17-2009, 12:18 PM
That's true but i Sasuke is becoming pure evil by how you see his actions at chapter 476:

Sasuke interrupts Danzo talking about Itachi by crushing him because Sasuke's patience was running out and by how you see Sasuke's fist clenching during Danzo's speech.

I also feel sorry for Naruto:

He fainted because of hyperwhatever it's called (a little disease from too much stress)

And the fact that Sakura will chase after Sasuke might not happen because of Sai and Kakashi stopping Sakura from killing Sasuke out of love. But since Naruto passed away (fainted), this might take some time off of chasing after Sakura.
But now that Danzo is still alive because of some sort of genjutsu that Sasuke ignored of Danzo's sharingan's, Sasuke is about to encounter a big fight: Sharingan vs. Sharingans.
So yes, Sasuke is becoming evil but is just getting revenge of what happened as a child (i mean that's okay cause ANYONE like me would take revenge of their family, right?!)

Bacon
12-17-2009, 12:19 PM
sasuke is beyond revenge, hes a tool now

Bohica
12-17-2009, 01:19 PM

I am not sure you are calling him a tool in the essence as Madara is using him or that he is simply a TOOL now. Either way I love it!

natsumiuchiha16
12-17-2009, 01:39 PM
i think there is still hope for sasuke he just needs better guidence i mean madara should not put lies in sasuke's head all because he wants to start another war

Bacon
12-17-2009, 01:55 PM
i think there is still hope for sasuke he just needs better guidence i mean madara should not put lies in sasuke's head all because he wants to start another war
sasuke has lost all his meaning in life like kakashi has said and is a crimanal, theres no hope for him. well at least in the happy fairy tale ending sort of way that we all hoped for backj when he first left

natsumiuchiha16
12-17-2009, 02:03 PM
yea true and he did try to kill naruto

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-17-2009, 04:37 PM
Sasuke's already killed.

He likely killed Killer Bee's messenger subordinate, Jay, as well as several of the Samurai in the Land of Iron.

Hidden Ninja45
12-17-2009, 04:48 PM
Yeah, I guess so. He target has switched from Itachi to Danzo and the elders. But those one people did say that all of the Leaf Village is Sasuke's target, but I don't think that is entirely true.

Nemico
12-17-2009, 05:17 PM
He just wants to accomplish his goal but it just seem's that everyone won't let him do it so he needs to get rid of them... So far the only people he has wanted to kill is Itachi and now the Konoha elders and Danzo. So now he is being used as a tool because he wants to kill them.

zerosameri
12-17-2009, 07:28 PM
But every shinobi is a tool. Once you have the head band your now a tool waiting to be used.

yondaime
12-17-2009, 08:00 PM
It was a good chapter, We might get to see some of Danzo's moves. I hope Naruto gets to finally meet Sasuke, but not likely now since he is returning back to the village. Kakashi gets to see how evil Sasuke became and might knock some sense into him, since he listens more to Kakashi.

Jinchiruuki
12-17-2009, 09:22 PM
No he's not a bad guy.
He's misguided.
He's Nagato Part 2.

I agree with this post.

Madara = new Orochimaru when it comes to manipulation.
He has manipulated many people to doing what he wants which is why even Nagato with the Rinnegan was pursuaded by him. Sasuke right now thinks he has everything going his way when it's the exact opposite especially since his main drive is continue his cycle of revenge on whatever target is presented to him and right now he is the arrow and Madara is the Bowman. Madara is just aiming him in whichever direction he pleases and lets Sasuke loose. However I will add that Sasuke seems to have adopted somewhat the same personality as Itachi in the sense of hiding his "true" motives and emotions. As Itachi said, he believes Naruto would be the only person to bring Sasuke back from the darkness and I have a feeling that the power he gave Naruto will not only help in his fight against Madara but also bring Sasuke back to the "light" which would then lead to the high possibility of Sasuke and Naruto fighting Madara together.

mrsticky005
12-17-2009, 09:31 PM
Ok...when you look at the things Sasuke has done...yeah sure he's bad.

But Itachi was just as bad in what he did...But I and a lot of other people consider Itachi to be a good guy.

It shouldn't be Sasuke is bad or Sasuke is good.

It's whether he's on Itachi's side or Madara's side.

I believe he's on Itachi's side.

Jinchiruuki
12-17-2009, 09:33 PM

But Itachi was just as bad in what he did...But I and a lot of other people consider Itachi to be a good guy.

Exactly why I said he took on Itachi's act of showing the exact opposite of what he truly thought/felt. I know he is on Itachi's side since he aims to kill Madara too for aiding in the Uchiha Massacre.

Sai fangirl
12-17-2009, 09:51 PM
I don't know but there's something about Sasuke that I hate about -_-

mrsticky005
12-18-2009, 12:00 AM
Exactly why I said he took on Itachi's act of showing the exact opposite of what he truly thought/felt. I know he is on Itachi's side since he aims to kill Madara too for aiding in the Uchiha Massacre.

Agreed. Sasuke figured out the existence of an accomplice in the Uchiha Massacre. It would suck if Kishimoto DIDN'T have Sasuke kill Madara (with
Naruto's help of course.) because then it be like what was the point of bringing that up (yeah I know introduce Madara but that's not what I mean.)

Strider_Naruto
12-18-2009, 02:10 AM
I can't say Sasuke is a bad person. Yes, he's killed but what made him do all these things? I felt like he had to push himself to that extinct so he can go against his brother and seek the truth for himself as a Shinobi. It was the only way for him to push his feelings aside that he had for Naruto and Sakura (Even though they annoyed him) I really dont blame him though for what he's done up until this point of the story line. I wonder if he does suceed with his mission, will he free from all that pain and hatred?

Major_Redd
12-20-2009, 07:03 PM
I can't keep track of how many times I've said this, but here goes. As it stands, Sasuke is carrying the wrath of the entire Uchiha clan on his shoulders now, he's seeking revenge against Danzou for that alone; it was he who made the decision to eradicate the clan afterall. It's sad that there might not be much left of his character to redeem if he is able to kill Danzou. Then there's Madara to think of, I don't believe Sasuke fancies the idea of being used...

I will admit, that there's something about Sasuke that just irks me, maybe I just dislike characters who are constantly the centre of attention, I dunno.

3littlepigs
12-20-2009, 11:31 PM
Chapter 404 Taka and Akatsuki

Sasuke says "the elders must die but the others I basically don't care about either way." when Madara, Kisame and Team Taka (Hawk) are around.

Obviously he can't say

"Let's kill Danzo cause he's evil but leave the rest of Konoha alone."

because he doesn't know how strong Madara is.
Like he even cares how strong Madara is but anyways I read the chapter (thank you by the way for giving me the number) and to me it seems like he says it whithout even thinking about whether he can accomplish it that way. Kisame was right, he seriously inteded to get into Konoha, try to kill the two elders who are always pretty much close to the Hokage, and Danzou who has his mini-army in ROOT without killing anyone else but those 3? That would've been impossible and just like at the summit he would've lost control and gotten Taka and himself killed after killing several Konoha shinobi who had nothing to do with his revenge.

And why couldn't he just say let's kill Danzou and no one else? He pretty much said out loud he would only kill the elders...

But every shinobi is a tool. Once you have the head band your now a tool waiting to be used.
Yeah but at least most of them learn or accept they're being used, they're not in denial and thinking it's the other way around. Even Naruto understands he's not the center of the universe....

Yeah, that's precisely why I don't accept what he does! because he's using Itachi as an excuse to do things Itachi wouldn't have agreed with in the first place. How is he on Itachi's side? Wanting to kill the elders and Danzou? if Itachi had wanted that he could've made it happen in the blink of an eye yet he didn't...he didn't comlain and whine about his fate either and most of all he still wanted to protect Konoha after everything that happened.

While I do think Sasuke's not on Madara's side (at least not that he knows it), he still goes against his brother's wishes and falls for Madara's traps...he's "working" for Madara even if he didn't agree to work for him.

mrsticky005
12-21-2009, 01:23 AM
Like he even cares how strong Madara is but anyways I read the chapter (thank you by the way for giving me the number) and to me it seems like he says it whithout even thinking about whether he can accomplish it that way. Kisame was right, he seriously inteded to get into Konoha, try to kill the two elders who are always pretty much close to the Hokage, and Danzou who has his mini-army in ROOT without killing anyone else but those 3? That would've been impossible and just like at the summit he would've lost control and gotten Taka and himself killed after killing several Konoha shinobi who had nothing to do with his revenge.

And why couldn't he just say let's kill Danzou and no one else? He pretty much said out loud he would only kill the elders...

Yeah but at least most of them learn or accept they're being used, they're not in denial and thinking it's the other way around. Even Naruto understands he's not the center of the universe....

Yeah, that's precisely why I don't accept what he does! because he's using Itachi as an excuse to do things Itachi wouldn't have agreed with in the first place. How is he on Itachi's side? Wanting to kill the elders and Danzou? if Itachi had wanted that he could've made it happen in the blink of an eye yet he didn't...he didn't comlain and whine about his fate either and most of all he still wanted to protect Konoha after everything that happened.

While I do think Sasuke's not on Madara's side (at least not that he knows it), he still goes against his brother's wishes and falls for Madara's traps...he's "working" for Madara even if didn't agree to work for him.

What suck the most is that Sasuke isn't stupid. I can understand if this was someone like Rock Lee because he can be pretty gulliable.
But Sasuke is a fairly smart dude.

Inazuma
12-21-2009, 10:12 AM
Yeah, he's still evil though... He got what he wanted all along, Itachi's death. So why can't he just go back to Konoha? He met his goal, so why not come back??

3littlepigs
12-21-2009, 10:29 AM
What suck the most is that Sasuke isn't stupid. I can understand if this was someone like Rock Lee because he can be pretty gulliable.
But Sasuke is a fairly smart dude.
Exactly! It's like he has no excuse whatsoever for letting others manipulate him all the time (Lee is gulliable! LOL :)poor Lee...) I guess that's why he frustrates me so much! because he has huge potential, he's has too much talent but he wastes it because his mind is weak. :mad:

Yeah, he's still evil though... He got what he wanted all along, Itachi's death. So why can't he just go back to Konoha? He met his goal, so why not come back??
Because of his stupid pride and because of his "revenge"....:|

rouge night
12-21-2009, 10:35 AM
sasuke is cute and adorable and sweet and charmin ............i can go on all day

Uchiha Sora
12-21-2009, 10:40 AM
sasuke is cute and adorable and sweet and charmin ............i can go on all day

I don't think he's all that sweet....Considering he wants to kill everyone in the leaf village o_o

Darkest-Yang
12-21-2009, 10:42 AM
sasuke is just pure crazy right now he won't die because madara wont let him die until he fights naruto but what may happen is that sasuke realizes what is happening or that madara almost steals the nine tailed fox yet then sasuke epicly saves naruto but personally i dont think hes evil hes just is crazy

Uchiha Sora
12-21-2009, 10:44 AM

You'll find out eventually, if you watch the anime online then you're about to find out why.. I read the manga and watch the episodes so i would know =O

Sasuke's reason isn't very good though....

3littlepigs
12-21-2009, 10:58 AM

LOL :p That's definitely a fangirl's or fanboy's mentallity...people who got hurt by Sasuke because he went psycho on them wouldn't think he's cute, sweet and charmin that's for sure.