mrsticky005
12-16-2009, 11:47 AM
PM if you want the link.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
12-16-2009, 11:49 AM
ALERT : Spoiler In the title.

mrsticky005
12-16-2009, 11:49 AM
Seriously I'm reading it as I write this.

mrsticky005
12-16-2009, 11:50 AM
ALERT : Spoiler In the title.

Whatever.

mrsticky005
12-16-2009, 11:51 AM
This thread will be made pointless on either thursday or friday.

mrsticky005
12-16-2009, 01:32 PM
ATTENTION DUELISTS:

My hair is telling you that if I'm not here to send you a PM I sent the web site to V for Valentine who should be kind enough to send you the site upon request of PM.

zerosameri
12-16-2009, 01:44 PM
People can't google this on their own? how sad. Any ways this is really pointless, because I don't think it is in demand as much as you think.

deidara330
12-16-2009, 01:53 PM
Was there any need to spam your own topic? And was there any reason to even make your own topic if the script had already been posted? And spoilers in the title is an actual issue, I'll edit them out.

mrsticky005
12-16-2009, 02:01 PM
Because I've got the link to the actual chapter.
I wasn't expecting to find them so early.
Sorry for thinking that maybe other Naruto fans would like to get the chapter early too.

That last part was sarcasm.

mrsticky005
12-16-2009, 02:03 PM
I don't mind you editing the title for spoilers.
I'm fine with that.

mrsticky005
12-16-2009, 02:09 PM
People can't google this on their own? how sad. Any ways this is really pointless, because I don't think it is in demand as much as you think.

They could. But hey if someone told me that they found the chapter early
I wouldn't be complaining. I say hey thanks man. Then read the chapter.

It's not like I'm looking to be repped or something stupid like that.

I just found the chapter early and I want others to see it too.

Is there something wrong with that?

zerosameri
12-16-2009, 02:12 PM
They could. But hey if someone told me that they found the chapter early
I wouldn't be complaining. I say hey thanks man. Then read the chapter.

It's not like I'm looking to be repped or something stupid like that.

I just found the chapter early and I want others to see it too.

Is there something wrong with that?
what ever. And I guess so

mrsticky005
12-16-2009, 02:14 PM
what ever. And I guess so

I send you pm with the chapter's link. You don't have to read it but at least you can see how "easy" it will be to find with google as of right now.

Sure it will be easy on Friday.

But if the manga is out now then why wait?

deidara330
12-16-2009, 02:19 PM
Sorry for thinking that maybe other Naruto fans would like to get the chapter early too.

That last part was sarcasm.A. That still doesn't answer my question about spamming your own topic. B. That context of sarcasm was unecessary.

Ur Mom
12-16-2009, 02:21 PM
Why, I typed it in today and found it? And today is Wednesday

mrsticky005
12-16-2009, 02:23 PM
A. That still doesn't answer my question about spamming your own topic. B. That context of sarcasm was unecessary.

I don't consider telling others that the Naruto chapter is out in a Naruto forum in the manga section in topics about the latest chapter as spam.

deidara330
12-16-2009, 02:28 PM
I don't consider telling others that the Naruto chapter is out in a Naruto forum in the manga section in topics about the latest chapter as spam.Well THAT isn't, but THIS is.
Seriously I'm reading it as I write this.Whatever.This thread will be made pointless on either thursday or friday.ATTENTION DUELISTS:

My hair is telling you that if I'm not here to send you a PM I sent the web site to V for Valentine who should be kind enough to send you the site upon request of PM.There is no excuse for a QUADRUPLE POST.

That last part was sarcasm.I don't mind you editing the title for spoilers.
I'm fine with that.Double posting, which could've been avoided by editing your response to my post into your response to the other post.

mrsticky005
12-16-2009, 02:36 PM
Ok I understand what you mean.

You're mad because I quadrupled post.

narutonhinataschild
12-16-2009, 02:39 PM
=_= people can still google it

If you're not interested in this type of info why are you here? I believe its just nice of anyone whom finds anything new to share, so the jerks should go away and as too the spoilers in the title lay off the Town book store is wall to wall spoilers and if yuo're here they should be looked forward too.

Ur Mom
12-16-2009, 02:43 PM
This argument is useless

mrsticky005
12-16-2009, 02:55 PM
This argument is useless

You're right. It is.

Let's do something more productive.

Like argue about who deserves even less screen time?

Ino or that cat that fat lady who happens to be the wife of the Lord of Fire owns.

jayawsome12
12-16-2009, 02:57 PM
that wasn't a battle at all

L_Lawliet
12-16-2009, 04:18 PM
Danzo should have just died, ugh him and his hax sharingan arm.

Phenom
12-16-2009, 08:07 PM

That last part was sarcasm.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of intelligence. ;)

Anyway, how hard is it to google "read Naruto chapter 476"? I do it every Wednesday night just in case it is released early seeing as how it is out before I wake up on Thursday.

Uzumaki
12-16-2009, 08:57 PM
Danzo is going to Win

Strider_Naruto
12-16-2009, 09:31 PM
I have been looking forward to this fight. Sasuke vs Danzo. Im not sure whos going to win, but this is leaving a huge suspense on me right now.

AshBradford
12-16-2009, 11:44 PM
I for one will thank you for telling me the chapter was out early.

On another note, what a tease of a chapter. Pretty much the whole thing was wasted on flashbacks! We got one move done in the fight (I guess 2 if you count the first punch). How annoying is that.

mrsticky005
12-17-2009, 05:49 AM
You're welcome

Art is an EXPLOSION
12-17-2009, 06:21 AM
What day does it come out every week thats all i needa know -.-

mrsticky005
12-17-2009, 06:40 AM
What day does it come out every week thats all i needa know -.-

I think it comes out in Japan is Monday

don't expect it until Wednesday though.

Friday is your best bet.

Phenom
12-17-2009, 07:09 AM
I think it comes out in Japan is Monday

don't expect it until Wednesday though.

Friday is your best bet.

It is generally coming out Thursday mornings now so I would suggest that people check when they wake up on Thursday. However, there isn't a chapter next week so we have to wait till the last day of the year to read Naruto again.

mrsticky005
12-17-2009, 07:16 AM
It is generally coming out Thursday mornings now so I would suggest that people check when they wake up on Thursday. However, there isn't a chapter next week so we have to wait till the last day of the year to read Naruto again.

Well it depends on if you want to know when it actually comes out in Japan. When the raw is uploaded and when it is finally scanned.

It should be something like this

Monday-Out in Japan
Tuesday-Raw
Wednesday-LQ Scan
Thursday-MQ Scan
Friday-HQ Scan

Several years later...

Official Volume Translation which is even Higher Quality than HQ.

Than again it's on paper.

mrsticky005
12-17-2009, 08:43 AM
Ok I am sorry if I have spammed but I'm not sorry for telling people that the chapter was out early. And when I say early I mean before Thursday because the sites I usually go to don't have it until Friday.

3littlepigs
12-17-2009, 08:45 AM
Reading all of those posts= a waste of my time! Did no one read the chapter or is it that no one wants to discuss it? because you're all writing things that have nothing to do with chapter 476...so is this the official discussion thread?

If it is then I guess I'll be the first to write my opinion on it:
I didn't like this chapter, after last week's chapter I thought it should've been better..if the title is Sasuke vs Danzou I expected to see more of an actual fight between them. It didn't happen with Naruto's flashbacks and then him hyperventilating (is that how you write that?) all of a sudden...I mean didn't he learn to calm down and meditate when he trained to learn SM? :roll: and then Sasuke actually using Susano'o at the beginning of the battle....exactly what I said he should't do. He always underestimates EVERYONE and so has problems later...why couldn't he actually learn something from his brother?!!!:mad: Danzou already saw Susano'o and not only that but got BEHIND Sasuke and the fool didn't even notice! Whatever that arm is for or whatever jutsu he's using, Danzou at least analyzed Sasuke and Susano'o BEFORE he even attacked, I may not like him but he seems smart.

Kakashi has always acted the way he should act, and I was actually right when I said he needed to send Pakkun to the village fast to let everyone know what's going on. I'm glad he's taking action and going after Sakura himself...he's her sensei and a lot stronger, and unlike Naruto he wouldn't mind treating her a little rough in order to save her. Yamato taking Naruto back to the village (well if Naruto doen't actually get his act together) is the best option at the moment. Madara won't attack Konoha immediately and he already said he wants Naruto to fight Sasuke so if Naruto isn't ready to for that fight it's best if he takes his time at home.

Akatsuki Gord
12-17-2009, 08:51 AM
Reading all of those posts= a waste of my time! Did no one read the chapter or is it that no one wants to discuss it? because you're all writing things that have nothing to do with chapter 476...so is this the official discussion thread?

If it is then I guess I'll be the first to write my opinion on it:
I didn't like this chapter, after last week's chapter I thought it should've been better..if the title is Sasuke vs Danzou I expected to see more of an actual fight between them. It didn't happen with Naruto's flashbacks and then him hyperventilating (is that how you write that?) all of a sudden...I mean didn't he learn to calm down and meditate when he trained to learn SM? :roll: and then Sasuke actually using Susano'o at the beginning of the battle....exactly what I said he should't do. He always underestimates EVERYONE and so has problems later...why couldn't he actually learn something from his brother?!!!:mad: Danzou already saw Susano'o and not only that but got BEHIND Sasuke and the fool didn't even notice! Whatever that arm is for or whatever jutsu he's using, Danzou at least analyzed Sasuke and Susano'o BEFORE he even attacked, I may not like him but he seems smart.

Kakashi has always acted the way he should act, and I was actually right when I said he needed to send Pakkun to the village fast to let everyone know what's going on. I'm glad he's taking action and going after Sakura himself...he's her sensei and a lot stronger, and unlike Naruto he wouldn't mind treating her a little rough in order to save her. Yamato taking Naruto back to the village (well if Naruto doen't actually get his act together) is the best option at the moment. Madara won't attack Konoha immediately and he already said he wants Naruto to fight Sasuke so if Naruto isn't ready to for that fight it's best if he takes his time at home.

I agree with everything you said. Sasuke has been a fool using his best jutsu straight away. Danzou should take him apart now but can't see Madara letting that happen

3littlepigs
12-17-2009, 09:00 AM
I agree with everything you said. Sasuke has been a fool using his best jutsu straight away. Danzou should take him apart now but can't see Madara letting that happen
Yeah, Madara won't lose Sasuke at this point...not only that but he himself is analyzing Sasuke's Susano'o...Sasuke is such a fool. I hate that he always underestimates his opponents. I say he shouldn't have used Susano'o at the beginning because like you said it's probably his best defense jutsu but at the same time it takes a LOT of out of him...:roll:

Akatsuki Gord
12-17-2009, 09:05 AM
Yeah, Madara won't lose Sasuke at this point...not only that but he himself is analyzing Sasuke's Susano'o...Sasuke is such a fool. I hate that he always underestimates his opponents. I say he shouldn't have used Susano'o at the beginning because like you said it's probably his best defense jutsu but at the same time it takes a LOT of out of him...:roll:

Excatly, he knew nothing about danzou but started with his best defense jutsu. Sasukes arrogance and stupidity should really have cost him his life by now.

Hopefully danzou has some cool moves and that arm of his actually is useful instead of just looking silly!

3littlepigs
12-17-2009, 09:12 AM
Excatly, he knew nothing about danzou but started with his best defense jutsu. Sasukes arrogance and stupidity should really have cost him his life by now.

Hopefully danzou has some cool moves and that arm of his actually is useful instead of just looking silly!
LOL :p that arm is just creepy!! but it somehow seems useful if he could trap Sasuke in a genjutsu when Sasuke was actually using MS (unless by next chapter we find out Sasuke's using genjutsu as a well...). The only reason why he's still alive is because 1) Kishi likes his character a LOT and 2) because he's pretty much Naruto's antagonist so there wouldn't be much of a story at this point without him. Still you're right he should've died a long time ago because of his stupidity and arrogance.:roll:

Akatsuki Gord
12-17-2009, 09:17 AM
LOL :p that arm is just creepy!! but it somehow seems useful if he could trap Sasuke in a genjutsu when Sasuke was actually using MS (unless by next chapter we find out Sasuke's using genjutsu as a well...). The only reason why he's still alive is because 1) Kishi likes his character a LOT and 2) because he's pretty much Naruto's antagonist so there wouldn't be much of a story at this point without him. Still you're right he should've died a long time ago because of his stupidity and arrogance.:roll:

Yeah Kishi loves sasuke so I can imagine the danzou fight will go in his favour. I don't see him killing danzou though, would seem pointless after all this mystery for danzou to get taken out in his first fight but then it also wouldn't surprise me if that's what happened!

mrsticky005
12-17-2009, 09:20 AM
I would say that using his strongest weapon the Sussano is hardly "underestimating" the opponent. If he just tried to chidori him and lost...then yeah. But he saw what Itachi
could do with Sussano so it was his best bet. Though I wonder if Sasuke has gone somewhat downhill from fighting Itachi?

Of course I don't think Itachi gave Sasuke MS if there wasn't a VERY good reason for it. Perhaps Sasuke needs to read some more of the tablet at Nakano Shrine?

Naruto hyper-ventilating was kind of stupid.

I hope Naruto wakes up with even stronger resolve to save his friend Sasuke.

A lot of people think Naruto is a wuss for still wanting to save Sasuke.

But I'll consider him an even bigger wuss if he gives in to pressure.

I want Naruto to prove everyone wrong. That he doesn't have to kill Sasuke to protect Konoha. Sure Naruto can knock some sense into Sasuke but he shouldn't
kill him. Naruto will prove everyone wrong and will be the one to thank for getting
rid of Madara. Sasuke will help him but Naruto will be the one to deserve most of the credit because Naruto has not and will never give up on his friends.

That's why Naruto is going to be the greatest Hokage ever. Scratch that. Greatest Kage ever.

3littlepigs
12-17-2009, 09:25 AM
Yeah Kishi loves sasuke so I can imagine the danzou fight will go in his favour. I don't see him killing danzou though, would seem pointless after all this mystery for danzou to get taken out in his first fight but then it also wouldn't surprise me if that's what happened!

Yeah but remember what happened to Kisame? I mean after everyone said he was like a jinchuriki without a bijuu he died so easily (well I still have my doubts but it seems that way) so it could happen with Danzou as well. I actually wouldn't mind if Danzou dies since I hate the guy...I never liked him since he first appeared but I started hating him when Pain attacked Konoha and instead of helping the shinobi he so wants to control he just stayed underground with his little group of traitors!:mad: Such a coward...then using his sharingan to take the title of Hokage from Kakashi, the running away from the summit...yeah I could see Sasuke killing him and I would be glad but I doubt it will happen so fast.

Akatsuki Gord
12-17-2009, 09:31 AM
Yeah but remember what happened to Kisame? I mean after everyone said he was like a jinchuriki without a bijuu he died so easily (well I still have my doubts but it seems that way) so it could happen with Danzou as well. I actually wouldn't mind if Danzou dies since I hate the guy...I never liked him since he first appeared but I started hating him when Pain attacked Konoha and instead of helping the shinobi he so wants to control he just stayed underground with his little group of traitors!:mad: Such a coward...then using his sharingan to take the title of Hokage from Kakashi, the running away from the summit...yeah I could see Sasuke killing him and I would be glad but I doubt it will happen so fast.

I was gutted kisame died so easily. Yeah danzou deserves all that he gets, i would just like to see a current leaf ninja take him out though or tsunade!lol

3littlepigs
12-17-2009, 09:33 AM
I would say that using his strongest weapon the Sussano is hardly "underestimating" the opponent. If he just tried to chidori him and lost...then yeah. But he saw what Itachi
could do with Sussano so it was his best bet. Though I wonder if Sasuke has gone somewhat downhill from fighting Itachi?

Of course I don't think Itachi gave Sasuke MS if there wasn't a VERY good reason for it. Perhaps Sasuke needs to read some more of the tablet at Nakano Shrine?

Obviously he used Susano'o because he didn't think Danzou could evade or defeat Sausano'o so he did underestimate him. He saw what Itachi did with Susano'o but he didn't learn anything! Itachi used it as a last resort to counterattack his opponent's strongest and last jutsu, Sasuke never saw that coming so he was sure he had won with Kirin...it was the element of surprise that would've helped Itachi kill Sasuke if he had wanted to. Yet Sasuke uses it at the beginning of a fight, when he doesn't Danzou's abilities and he already knows how much Susano'o takes out of him.

Itachi gave Sasuke his MS techniques because
1) Sasuke was obviousy Itachi's weak spot. He loved his little brother so he wanted to make him even stronger to protect him.
2) Itachi really hoped Sasuke would turn away from darkness once he killed Itachi and that he could restore the Uchiha clan, so it makes sense he would give him his MS techniques.
3) He probably thought Sasuke coudl surpass him even faster with those abilities.

I honestly don't know if Sasuke has to read more of the tablet...I think Madara probably knows everything the tablet contains, and if the tablet contained something that could hurt Madara or his plans wouldn't he just destroy it?

3littlepigs
12-17-2009, 09:34 AM
I was gutted kisame died so easily. Yeah danzou deserves all that he gets, i would just like to see a current leaf ninja take him out though or tsunade!lol

Yeah, Tsunade getting rid of him would be cool or Kakashi.:D

mrsticky005
12-17-2009, 09:43 AM
Obviously he used Susano'o because he didn't think Danzou could evade or defeat Sausano'o so he did underestimate him. He saw what Itachi did with Susano'o but he didn't learn anything! Itachi used it as a last resort to counterattack his opponent's strongest and last jutsu, Sasuke never saw that coming so he was sure he had won with Kirin...it was the element of surprise that would've helped Itachi kill Sasuke if he had wanted to. Yet Sasuke uses it at the beginning of a fight, when he doesn't Danzou's abilities and he already knows how much Susano'o takes out of him.

Itachi gave Sasuke his MS techniques because
1) Sasuke was obviousy Itachi's weak spot. He loved his little brother so he wanted to make him even stronger to protect him.
2) Itachi really hoped Sasuke would turn away from darkness once he killed Itachi and that he could restore the Uchiha clan, so it makes sense he would give him his MS techniques.
3) He probably thought Sasuke coudl surpass him even faster with those abilities.

I honestly don't know if Sasuke has to read more of the tablet...I think Madara probably knows everything the tablet contains, and if the tablet contained something that could hurt Madara or his plans wouldn't he just destroy it?

I don't think Madara can because he can't go back to Konoha just yet.

Madara had to stay away from Konoha as long as Itachi was alive.

3littlepigs
12-17-2009, 10:09 AM
I don't think Madara can because he can't go back to Konoha just yet.

Madara had to stay away from Konoha as long as Itachi was alive.
He didn't HAVE to, more like he promised and somehow was scared of Itachi or at least respected his strength enough not to get close to Konoha, but with that jutsu of his he could go in and no one would notice.

mrsticky005
12-17-2009, 10:11 AM
He didn't HAVE to, more like he promised and somehow was scared of Itachi or at least respected his strength enough not to get close to Konoha, but with that jutsu of his he could go in and no one would notice.

True. But I mean if he did go in and Itachi found out Itachi may have killed him or at least ruin his plans.

3littlepigs
12-17-2009, 10:25 AM
True. But I mean if he did go in and Itachi found out Itachi may have killed him or at least ruin his plans.
Yeah, Itachi was awesome! too bad he's no longer alive :cry:, I really respect his loyalty to Konoha.:)

mrsticky005
12-17-2009, 10:43 AM
Yeah, Itachi was awesome! too bad he's no longer alive :cry:, I really respect his loyalty to Konoha.:)

I hope Sasuke really is trying to follow in his brother's foot steps.
And when he said "What I want and what Itachi wants are two
different things" was a lie to Madara so he wouldn't have to
take Itachi's eyes because it would benefit Madara's plans.

SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno
12-17-2009, 11:08 AM
Sasuke had the right to interupt Danzo and crush him. ALL CUZ OF THAT DANZO, EVERYONE IS AT CRISIS!! I just hope Sasuke won't die...unless if Naruto or Sakura kills him for this reason:

Out of love and put his hate and misery to an end...

mrsticky005
12-17-2009, 11:11 AM
Sasuke had the right to interupt Danzo and crush him. ALL CUZ OF THAT DANZO, EVERYONE IS AT CRISIS!! I just hope Sasuke won't die...unless if Naruto or Sakura kills him for this reason:

I don't believe in mercy killing. I believe in sacrifice. Like what Naruto did
with offering to get beaten up in Sasuke's stead.

trouble88
12-17-2009, 11:29 AM
helloooooo people what about naruto and sakura they are in the story to you know come on naruto in pain and we got sakura who want to kill sasuke and you got to feel sorry kakashi who have to deal it as well what about them people

mrsticky005
12-17-2009, 11:42 AM
helloooooo people what about naruto and sakura they are in the story to you know come on naruto in pain and we got sakura who want to kill sasuke and you got to feel sorry kakashi who have to deal it as well what about them people

there are other discussions dedicated to those characters. Even if there isn't you can always create one.

trouble88
12-17-2009, 11:52 AM
there are other discussions dedicated to those characters. Even if there isn't you can always create one.
I am lazy you know

RockyL
12-17-2009, 12:09 PM
two words for this chapter. GO DANZO!

mrsticky005
12-17-2009, 12:37 PM
I am lazy you know

Aren't we all? But you can be lazy and not complain.

trouble88
12-17-2009, 12:39 PM
Aren't we all? But you can be lazy and not complain.
okay that I can do:lol::lol::lol:

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
12-17-2009, 12:46 PM
ok the newest chapter has finnaly RELEASED!
hmm the past few weeks the new chapter have been releasing a day early...

anywayz so with the newest chapter comes a new discussion...

FIRE AWAY GUYS!:D

brunz
12-17-2009, 01:33 PM
i thought it was a great chapter and really interesting (sad how Naruto fainted) and i wonder if we get to see Danzou's sharingan arm in action in 2 weeks time.

no new chap next week because apprently this weeks was a double Shonen Jump so no new chap next week...then apparently im 2 weeks time when it returns there will ne ANOTHER double issue so yeah gonna have only 2 chaps in 1 month =(

senshi rouku
12-17-2009, 01:39 PM
i read it in my social studies class today ;);););););););) isnt blocked on laptops in my school

senshi rouku
12-17-2009, 01:40 PM
srry ********

flamey234
12-17-2009, 01:45 PM
srry ********
awesome site to use. Anyway, I didn't think Naruto would end up fainting. I've actually never met someone who did that in front of me. Who else besides me thinks that Danzo went back through the Uchiha clan's bodies to get their sharingans after the massacre took place?

mrsticky005
12-17-2009, 01:48 PM
okay that I can do:lol::lol::lol:

Awesome....

Now who here is wondering what is going on in Madara's magical box land of magicalness with Foo and Torune? I actually question whether or not I DO
want to know. It also makes you wonder what happened with Karin and Sasuke in Madara's magical box land of magicalness?

apparently...NOTHING.

Karin: Oh great now we're stuck in here
Sasuke: bummer
Karin: Just the two of us stuck in here with no way to get out.
Sasuke: yeah it's a total bummer
Karin: Just the two of us ALL ALONE with no way to get out...
Sasuke: ...
Karin: It's getting hot in here so take...
Sasuke: Stop quoting Nelly
Karin: Humph. You were fine with Suigetsu when he was wasn't exactly "dressed for success" in Volume 38
Sasuke: Hey it's like I said before...we were drunk!

mrsticky005
12-17-2009, 02:02 PM
You know this kind of makes me wonder what a Naruto-Hinata relationship would be like...

Only in your dreams NaruHina fans...only in your dreams

Naruto: I...love you Hinata
Hinata: Omg! Me too!
Naruto and Hinata lost in each other's eyes:...
(Both Naruto and Hinata faint)
Sakura: Well...this certainly made for an awkward double date
Sasuke: You said it.

Sasuke072
12-17-2009, 02:48 PM

I hope Naruto wakes up with even stronger resolve to save his friend Sasuke.

A lot of people think Naruto is a wuss for still wanting to save Sasuke.

But I'll consider him an even bigger wuss if he gives in to pressure.

I want Naruto to prove everyone wrong. That he doesn't have to kill Sasuke to protect Konoha. Sure Naruto can knock some sense into Sasuke but he shouldn't
kill him. Naruto will prove everyone wrong and will be the one to thank for getting
rid of Madara. Sasuke will help him but Naruto will be the one to deserve most of the credit because Naruto has not and will never give up on his friends.

That's why Naruto is going to be the greatest Hokage ever. Scratch that. Greatest Kage ever.

*claps*

Amen to this!

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Hidden Ninja45
12-17-2009, 03:51 PM
I was really hoping Danzo was going to be killed there. But, of course, he can't die that easily.

I wish the part of the story with Naruto would hurry up and advance already. Naruto having an emotional flashback moment is just boring.

Hidden Ninja45
12-17-2009, 03:59 PM
Just finished reading it......

..............and of course Danzo doesn't die. It looks like he does, but, of course, he can't die that easily. Sasuke's Susanoo looked pretty cool. I wonder what is going to happen next in this fight.

Nemico
12-17-2009, 04:04 PM
Danzo will never go down easily -_-.
Well atleast we learned that what "Madara" has said wasn't a lie about Itachi.
Sasuke using one of his most powerful attacks right off the bat was not the best idea...
I dont know what to say about Naruto other then Wow..

xxDivinitytwilightxx
12-17-2009, 04:09 PM
Interesting chapter...that"s for sure..

Ragato
12-17-2009, 04:17 PM
I thought Danzo was finally dead and i was happy lol but, then he appeared behind Sasuke and i got mad again lol

3littlepigs
12-17-2009, 05:25 PM
I hope Sasuke really is trying to follow in his brother's foot steps.
And when he said "What I want and what Itachi wants are two
different things" was a lie to Madara so he wouldn't have to
take Itachi's eyes because it would benefit Madara's plans.

It's funny because that's one of the few times Sasuke made me happy. I was glad he chose not to take Itachi's eyes since they're "vision" are different, it's bad enough he's using Itachi's MS techniques for his revenge so I really do think he meant that. Sasuke getting Itachi's eyes wouldn't benefit Madara more than Sasuke having MS, Sasuke is the one who wouldn't need to worry about being blind.

Sasuke won't die so don't worry, and yeah I agree with you. If he's gonna die I would rather have Naruto or Sakura do it not only for Sasuke's sake but for other people's sake as well.

3littlepigs
12-17-2009, 05:39 PM
I thought we already had a discussion thread? :shock:

I guess I'll just copy and paste what I wrote about the chapter...

NarutoUzumaki12
12-17-2009, 05:40 PM
the fight between Sasuke and Danzo was great

dragonjinchuriki dj
12-17-2009, 05:45 PM
man i thought danzo died but when he appeared behind sasuke i was like ;););) JUST DIE ALREADY!!!!!:evil:

ShippudenGirl
12-17-2009, 05:49 PM
I feel REAl bad for Naruto, he has to deal with SO much, I mean now he's like in a Coma. As for Sasuke and Danzo... Damn, I really hought Danzou was (DEAD).... I was happy for a minute like Yes! Danzou is (DEAD) but then he POPS UP like a little bunny behind Sasuke, I was pissed... Oh well, gonna be an AWESOME FIGHT!

Blind Uchiha
12-17-2009, 05:50 PM
Naruto passing out like that was weird.

I expected Danzo to be alive, because no fight that has had that much hype ever ends that quickly. Kakashi going after Sakura was the right move on his part, but I think the village is going to need him to arrive as quickly as possible after Danzo dies.:twisted: I hope.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
12-17-2009, 06:01 PM
You know this kind of makes me wonder what a Naruto-Hinata relationship would be like...

Only in your dreams NaruHina fans...only in your dreams

Naruto: I...love you Hinata
Hinata: Omg! Me too!
Naruto and Hinata lost in each other's eyes:...
(Both Naruto and Hinata faint)
Sakura: Well...this certainly made for an awkward double date
Sasuke: You said it.

lol haha yea that'd be hilarious...

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
12-17-2009, 06:06 PM
I was really hoping Danzo was going to be killed there. But, of course, he can't die that easily.

I wish the part of the story with Naruto would hurry up and advance already. Naruto having an emotional flashback moment is just boring.

i bet now some1 is gonna come and talk to naruto in his dreams....then naruto is gonna get all inspired get up and go " I CAN DO IT! BELIEVE IT!" and enter sage mode and start searching for sakura and sasuke.

OnyxBlossom
12-17-2009, 06:16 PM
I really didn't like this chapter much.

I thought more would happen with Naruto other than just flashbacks then him hyperventilating. But Kakashi going after Sakura rather than Naruto is a good choice, since he probably won't be as gentle with her than Naruto would if he finds her.

When I saw Sasuke using Susano'o in the beginning of the fight, I thought, "He's such an idiot.." Sasuke underestimates everyone he fights, and now that he's fighting Danzo, he thinks it'll be easy, which is probably why he was smiling in a creepy way when Danzo "died". Plus, the thing Sasuke did that disapointed me was that, he had his Sharingan activated, yet he didn't notice, nor sense Danzo coming after him from behind. What's up with that? I though he was able to see his enemies' moves before they did it? I smell something fishy here.

deidara330
12-17-2009, 06:23 PM
srry ********Sorry, the site names aren't allowed on the forums. That's why it was censored.

Anyways, good chapter, but so far not that much of a fight.

ShikamaruGenius
12-17-2009, 06:43 PM
It was okay. I liked when danzo said that real shinobi lived in the darkness and feared the light. I mean.. Danzo is really A TRUE ninja. I don't want him to die so easily so the more long the fight is. I'm happy ^^!

What's the deal with Naruto? He fainted??? too much stress to handle...Poor little Naruto :(

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
12-17-2009, 07:05 PM
I really didn't like this chapter much.

I thought more would happen with Naruto other than just flashbacks then him hyperventilating. But Kakashi going after Sakura rather than Naruto is a good choice, since he probably won't be as gentle with her than Naruto would if he finds her.

When I saw Sasuke using Susano'o in the beginning of the fight, I thought, "He's such an idiot.." Sasuke underestimates everyone he fights, and now that he's fighting Danzo, he thinks it'll be easy, which is probably why he was smiling in a creepy way when Danzo "died". Plus, the thing Sasuke did that disapointed me was that, he had his Sharingan activated, yet he didn't notice, nor sense Danzo coming after him from behind. What's up with that? I though he was able to see his enemies' moves before they did it? I smell something fishy here.

i Think maby Sasuke got to cocky and let his guard down thinking that danzo had died....

Naruko-chan
12-17-2009, 07:10 PM
It made me sad and worried for Naruto when he started hyperventilating like that. I don't blame him though. I bet he's starting to realize how he can't make everyone happy and that there were awful things about Konoha that he never knew. And also about how he would have to deal with these things if he became Hokage. He's scared for everyone he cares about and is torn between the Leaf Village and his best friend who he desperately wants to help.

3littlepigs
12-17-2009, 08:51 PM

Yay! :D Finally someone feels the same way I do!! I'm so happy, that's exactly what I thought when Sasuke used Susano'o at the beginning of the fight...I was like "there he goes again underestimating his enemy". I also thought it was sad he actually fell in a genjutsu with his MS on....(unless he's faking it and has Danzou in another genjutsu):shock:

Ockinga
12-17-2009, 11:58 PM
I bet naruto has a dream with Minato talking to him next chapter.

Strider_Naruto
12-18-2009, 12:54 AM
I just got done reading chapter 476. It was actually good. I was suprised that Sasuke used the Susano in the beginning of the fight. Not a smart move, and He should of known that wasnt going to work. Did he not see all those Sharingans on Danzos arm when he released the seal? Right then, he should of been more of aware of those but he was too cocky thinking his Susano was going to over power Danzo. At first I was suprise because I thought he killed him, but then I was like nah, that was too easy! Looks like Naruto has to be the decision to help take down Sasuke, but i felt bad for him because he's always the nice guy trying to hold the bond together with eachother no matter what, but now that Sasuke is completely devoured by the darkness, it's almost impossible.

X__Sasuke__X
12-18-2009, 04:28 AM
Danzo is ALMOST GONE!!
Overall, I liked the chapter!
I have a feeling Danzo will die, and Sasuke will be close to dying... then Sakura comes in then... I don't know.
She might actually carry out her plan of killing him (Karin will be unconscious)
OR maybe she won't have the heart to do it and she'll heal him.
My guess! :mrgreen:

I guess I kinda feel bad for Sasuke though because all of this isn't really his fault. The village knew what kind of suffering he would go through, yet they didn't do a thing about it. The let him sit around without a family, without anybody and just cry and mourn. Know he has to fight the person who caused him all that pain, and I'm sure it's a huge emotional rush far greater than what he's actually saying. I bet right now he wants to cry.

X__Sasuke__X
12-18-2009, 04:30 AM
I just got done reading chapter 476. It was actually good. I was suprised that Sasuke used the Susano in the beginning of the fight. Not a smart move, and He should of known that wasnt going to work. Did he not see all those Sharingans on Danzos arm when he released the seal? Right then, he should of been more of aware of those but he was too cocky thinking his Susano was going to over power Danzo. At first I was suprise because I thought he killed him, but then I was like nah, that was too easy! Looks like Naruto has to be the decision to help take down Sasuke, but i felt bad for him because he's always the nice guy trying to hold the bond together with eachother no matter what, but now that Sasuke is completely devoured by the darkness, it's almost impossible.

I know!! I feel so bad for poor Naruto and he's been working so hard to bring Sasuke back and after all that hardwork Naruto has to help kill his own best friend which he's been trying to bring back for years... :cry:

Bohica
12-18-2009, 06:36 AM
I did not care for Danzo before with all the behind the hokakes back shady dealings. But in recent chapters we have been able to learn more about him and he has become one of my favorite char. to bad he will ultimatly get killed. But this current fight I see Sai and Kakashi interrupting since they are following Sakura and the others, who are heading towards Sasuke. That may lead to a Kakashi vs. Danzo fight since Kakashi has been picked to be Hokage by the other Kages and Danz wants that position.

Defcon
12-18-2009, 07:28 AM
The eye battle between Danzou and Sasuke should be quite interesting. Normally MS should win against the average sharingan but Danzou uses the eye from Shisui, mentioned to have the power to control the power and mind of his opponent..

who knows maybe danzou also has the MS (it's also mentioned that the left eye should have the strongest genjutsu and the right eye the strongest ninjutsu, since Danzou has his sharingan at the left..)? Anyway it's obvious Danzou resorts to genjutsu seeying physical attacks won't hurt Sasuke who has the protection of Susanoo. (I wonder when he'll perfect that jutsu btw)

3littlepigs
12-18-2009, 05:31 PM
I did not care for Danzo before with all the behind the hokakes back shady dealings. But in recent chapters we have been able to learn more about him and he has become one of my favorite char. to bad he will ultimatly get killed. But this current fight I see Sai and Kakashi interrupting since they are following Sakura and the others, who are heading towards Sasuke. That may lead to a Kakashi vs. Danzo fight since Kakashi has been picked to be Hokage by the other Kages and Danz wants that position.

I honestly don't think Kiba will be able to find Sasuke that fast...he'll probably get to the summit but after that Sasuke's scent dissapears. As long as Kiba doesn't find Sasuke I don't think Kakashi and Sai will just run into them...of course anything could happen at this point but I don't think it will. :|

Strider_Naruto
12-18-2009, 10:22 PM
If they do manage to find Sasuke, I dont think Kakkashi is going to be able to talk some sense into Sasuke. Sasuke made it clear , that he had to cut off all bonds to accomplish his goal, and bring revenge upon the Uchiha clan. Now that Danzo plays a roll in this and Sasuke got the truth from him, Sasuke is going to be cold killing ninja with no remorse who he encounters if he manages to take down Danzo.

mrsticky005
12-19-2009, 02:49 AM
Danzo won't die any time soon.
It's like that other person said.
Sasuke played his trump card
and did not trump.

Phariah824
12-19-2009, 04:22 AM
well from what is new of the chapter i thought was ok but way too many flashbacks man way tooo many and this being a short month what garbage. i wanted some action something for the down time to keep me interested. tired of flashbacks!! :???::mad::cry::(

mrsticky005
12-19-2009, 07:50 AM
I for one would actually rather see flashbacks than fighting. But they need to be flashbacks where we learn something. I think we got plenty fighting with Sasuke Vs Raikage.

Parak111
12-19-2009, 08:22 AM
Well,the chapter was descent. Danzo almost got killed,but he ended up living...*sigh* The fight though,promises to be good at least. And what of Naruto? He fainted because he was hyperventilating? Because of Sasuke? Naruto is starting to more than just care for him in my opinion. Also,for those of you who don't know, next week WE WON't be getting a chapter. Here's what a notice said :

"Also a thing to note, this week's Weekly Shounen Jump is a dreaded "Double Issue". So that means there will NOT be any of the WSJ series coming out next week. Yep, so no Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Ane Doki, Bakuman, Beelzebub, Reborn, etc .
So will need to wait an extra week for yet another "Double Issue" :p Holiday times aren't that great when it comes to WSJ releases, haha"

Uotsan
12-19-2009, 12:14 PM
Danzo is ALMOST GONE!!
Overall, I liked the chapter!
I have a feeling Danzo will die, and Sasuke will be close to dying... then Sakura comes in then... I don't know.
She might actually carry out her plan of killing him (Karin will be unconscious)
OR maybe she won't have the heart to do it and she'll heal him.
My guess! :mrgreen:

I guess I kinda feel bad for Sasuke though because all of this isn't really his fault. The village knew what kind of suffering he would go through, yet they didn't do a thing about it. The let him sit around without a family, without anybody and just cry and mourn. Know he has to fight the person who caused him all that pain, and I'm sure it's a huge emotional rush far greater than what he's actually saying. I bet right now he wants to cry.

The only people that knew of Itachi was the higher ups. The third hokage, his two partners, and danzou. Everybody else thought that Itachi did it for his own personal reasons. I don't feel that sad about Sauske because he could have taken a better route on how to kill Danzou.

NarutoUzumaki12
12-19-2009, 12:36 PM
Danzo is probably the true bad guy in Naruto so he's not gonna die

AaronisInnocent
12-19-2009, 01:44 PM
I personally think the recent chapter was okay, but I just don't like the idea Danzo will live. But on the other hand, a guy like that shouldn't die easily otherwise the manga would be boring

mrsticky005
12-19-2009, 11:56 PM
Danzo is probably the true bad guy in Naruto so he's not gonna die

Sometimes it seems like that. But the way I see it, Danzo is likely to be
the "key" in defeating Madara. Somehow. Probably something to do
with Shisui Uchiha because I think Madara has Shisui's other eye.

AnimexLuva13
12-20-2009, 08:35 AM
well from what is new of the chapter i thought was ok but way too many flashbacks man way tooo many and this being a short month what garbage. i wanted some action something for the down time to keep me interested. tired of flashbacks!! :???::mad::cry::(

Haha I agree... these stupid flashbacks annoy me because they could be goin on with the story already...

they should just be like "referring to page blah, blah, blah of chapter blah, blah blah..." instead of showing it all over again...
and also, we are all dedicated readers, we are not so stupid as to forget sumthin that happened only in the last, what?, 3 chapters!

Rezeon
12-20-2009, 09:44 AM
Eh, I'm predicting Sakura popping in at the height of the Sasuke vs Danzo fight, doing something stupid that distracts Sasuke to give Danzo an advantage, then having to be protected by Kakashi.

As for Naruto's panic attack, this serves double duty as kicking the Sasuke rematch further down the road, as well as giving an opportunity for conversations that would be less likely to happen otherwise.

There is of course the physical face to face meeting that could occur with the other rookies, Naruto having to discuss the Sasuke decision with Shikamaru, possibly talking to Hinata to give some manner of resolution to her confession, etc. Those are all relatively predictable conversations.

Other more off the wall conversations would be potential inner conversations with the likes of Minato, Kyuubi, and perhaps even some manner of message left by Itachi. This is pretty much the only type of situation other than the seal breaking where Minato could get some screentime. We haven't really heard any of the Kyuubi's thoughts regarding the Akatsuki and their plans, we all know the advice he would give about Sasuke though. They could even go through an odd choice of having some remnant of Itachi (through that crow he forced into Naruto) try and guide Naruto's path... although that would just be pandering to the fans who want Itachi back in some capacity.

mrsticky005
12-20-2009, 04:29 PM
i'm wondering if the Sannin battle is supposed to be foreshadowing.