PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Ultimate Ninja: Ok for the last time.....since im sick of all those complaints!!1

NAGATO_PAIN
12-15-2009, 09:18 PM
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN ULTIMATE NINJA 5 IS NOT GOING TO BE RELEASED IN THE UNITED STATES!!!!! NARUTO SHIPPUDEN ULTIMATE NINJA HEROES 3 WAS THE REPLACEMENT FOR THAT!!!!1 SO DEAL WITH IT AND JUST GO BUY A PSP AND IF YOU CANT THEN THATS ALL YOUR LOSS!!!!!!!!SO ONCE AGAIN UN5 IS NOT COMING OUT IN US!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad:

NAGATO_PAIN
12-15-2009, 09:19 PM
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN ULTIMATE NINJA 5 IS NOT GOING TO BE RELEASED IN THE UNITED STATES!!!!! NARUTO SHIPPUDEN ULTIMATE NINJA HEROES 3 WAS THE REPLACEMENT FOR THAT!!!!1 SO DEAL WITH IT AND JUST GO BUY A PSP AND IF YOU CANT THEN THATS ALL YOUR LOSS!!!!!!!!SO ONCE AGAIN UN5 IS NOT COMING OUT IN US!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad:

Oops to big....oh well so you guys can read it better :D

Naruto321
12-15-2009, 09:19 PM
Put a spoiler tag on it. lol

Parak111
12-16-2009, 10:23 AM

OK,OK we know. The thing is that people want UN5 more than Heroes 3 as much more people have a PS2 than a PSP. Not to mention the vast diffrence in the game's qualities. That's why,most people make many threads about UN5. Not to mention the infinite number of fake dates about UN5 being released in NA.

Bacon
12-16-2009, 10:26 AM
sorry but most naruto games dont live up the anime,not worth it in my opinion

ChaosInuYasha
12-16-2009, 10:30 AM
sorry but most naruto games dont live up the anime,not worth it in my opinion

That's your opinion. I think UN3 and UN5 both were pretty close to the anime myself.

Bacon
12-16-2009, 10:32 AM
That's your opinion. I think UN3 and UN5 both were pretty close to the anime myself.

lol xD, really? then ill look them up but video games are an epic fail for recreating narutoverse.

Parak111
12-16-2009, 10:33 AM

Especially UN5. If people see it's Story Mode,they're gonna see how in-depth and how detailic UN5 is...A lot more than UN4.

Bacon
12-16-2009, 10:39 AM
Especially UN5. If people see it's Story Mode,they're gonna see how in-depth and how detailic UN5 is...A lot more than UN4.

id love to relive the manga/anime with a video game but the fact is the combat doesnt seem to be as good. no hands sign= not so good

ive played the ps3 version, im assuming these are the ps2 and psp and i wasnt impressed. its too easy to pull off a jutsu and the jutsu themselves dont have variety. then enviroments are slim to none and honestly it was fun for a few hours,but not worth the full retail price:mrgreen:

ChaosInuYasha
12-16-2009, 10:39 AM
lol xD, really? then ill look them up but video games are an epic fail for recreating narutoverse.

Oh and the oceans of filler the anime shoves down our throats is epic win huh? Riiiiiight.....

Bacon
12-16-2009, 10:43 AM
Oh and the oceans of filler the anime shoves down our throats is epic win huh? Riiiiiight.....

no dude, im saying that that pushing triangle(x2) square is lame and over simplified. go play super smash brothers if you want unoriganal combat. naruto games dont live up to anything like the anime or manga so yeah.....at least give us a real story:mrgreen:

ChaosInuYasha
12-16-2009, 10:56 AM
no dude, im saying that that pushing triangle(x2) square is lame and over simplified. go play super smash brothers if you want unoriganal combat. naruto games dont live up to anything like the anime or manga so yeah.....at least give us a real story:mrgreen:

Actually the simple controls of the UN series gives it depth. You have shuriken canceling, button locking, chakra denial tactics, bounce techs among numerous other ways to win battles. Heck Naruto in the games is alot smarter (depending on the player) than the real Naruto.

Parak111
12-16-2009, 11:01 AM
id love to relive the manga/anime with a video game but the fact is the combat doesnt seem to be as good. no hands sign= not so good

ive played the ps3 version, im assuming these are the ps2 and psp and i wasnt impressed. its too easy to pull off a jutsu and the jutsu themselves dont have variety. then enviroments are slim to none and honestly it was fun for a few hours,but not worth the full retail price:mrgreen:

Well,maybe so. Every Naruto game is about fighting,but the UN series have a really pleasent sounding music. They have feeling,and are pretty epic...for the battles. I've heard other music from other Naruto games,and I liked NONE. Soundtracks from UN5 such as "An Impostor" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWlGMBRa6h0 , "Tension" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFA_gSHeQzw&feature=related
or "Sakura's Dance" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyVmAl_joiQ&feature=related really describe the situation. I know the names of the soundtracks,because I have the game.

Bacon
12-16-2009, 11:04 AM
maybe you mis understood me xD i love fighting games and im harsh becuase if ive done it,then i wont play. the fact is naruto games need to have jutsu variety like the manga and anime,the jutsu need to be only as hard as the rank and there should be a good character customization and ranking system.

ChaosInuYasha
12-16-2009, 11:22 AM
Stop spamming posts.

davidcon
12-16-2009, 11:48 AM
im sorry about the spamming i did not realise i wont do it again