PDA

View Full Version : Sasuke

Renee
12-14-2009, 06:56 PM
hey does anybody kno if sasuke will be friends with Naruto & sakura cuz i seen the last episode and i don't really kno and its driving me crazy

kokojojo
12-21-2009, 07:53 PM
umm, no

mrsticky005
12-22-2009, 07:50 AM
He already is.

mrsticky005
12-22-2009, 08:01 AM
Narutard and Sucksuke both need to die for so many reasons that I can't list them all.

Don't say why do I read Naruto if I hate both of them because your wasting your time, I only read Naruto to find out whats under Madara's mask.

According to some people it's Obito.
According to me it's not.

Hidden Ninja45
12-22-2009, 10:01 AM
No. Sasuke has gone too evil to be saved.

mrsticky005
12-22-2009, 10:27 AM
No. Sasuke has gone too evil to be saved.

Gaara.

Kuromaki
12-22-2009, 10:28 AM
no.

In recent chapters Sasuke doesn't even care.

mrsticky005
12-22-2009, 10:29 AM
It's never too late for Sasuke.

Why?

Gaara.

Kuromaki
12-22-2009, 10:31 AM
It's never too late for Sasuke.

Why?

Gaara.
Saw the light.

Sasuke didn't. He's getting worse as Gaara is getting better.

mrsticky005
12-22-2009, 01:31 PM
Saw the light.

Sasuke didn't. He's getting worse as Gaara is getting better.

Gaara was killing people left and right. He was a killing machine.

Naruto stopped Gaara.

Naruto can stop Sasuke.

Kuromaki
12-22-2009, 01:36 PM
Gaara was killing people left and right. He was a killing machine.

Naruto stopped Gaara.

Naruto can stop Sasuke.
There is a difference between Gaara and Sasuke in that he doesn't have to take revenge for everything that happened. Sasuke is quite clearly intent on killing those who wronged him, and he's only using the Akatsuki and Taka for his own needs. There is still a chance that Naruto can change him but as others have stated Sasuke has descended into the darkness too far, Gaara himself admits this and Gaara was someone who was changed by Naruto.

mrsticky005
12-22-2009, 10:05 PM
There is a difference between Gaara and Sasuke in that he doesn't have to take revenge for everything that happened. Sasuke is quite clearly intent on killing those who wronged him, and he's only using the Akatsuki and Taka for his own needs. There is still a chance that Naruto can change him but as others have stated Sasuke has descended into the darkness too far, Gaara himself admits this and Gaara was someone who was changed by Naruto.

I still say Gaara was far worse off than Sasuke ever was and there didn't seem any chance of Gaara becoming good. But Naruto changed that.

Sasori of the Red Sand
12-24-2009, 09:42 PM
hey does anybody kno if sasuke will be friends with Naruto & sakura cuz i seen the last episode and i don't really kno and its driving me crazy
Ok, this is a BIG spoiler.

Naruto and Sakura think of Sasuke as a friend. Sasuke could care less if they died.

Besides that, from what's been spoiled to me because of random people on Youtube...:evil:...I think that Sasuke thus far has not returned and has no intent of doing so.

kokojojo
12-30-2009, 02:00 AM
I still say Gaara was far worse off than Sasuke ever was and there didn't seem any chance of Gaara becoming good. But Naruto changed that.
yea but there is a certain way that naruto accomplishes this. first he fights for a bit, then he tells his life story and how he changed because of his friends, then the opponent decides to be like naruto. however sasuke already knows about naruto's backstory and he cudnt get sasuke to come back wen they were at the valley of the end, so i really dont expect naruto to be able to change sasuke. but this is naruto shippuden which is filled with plot twists, so we'll c wut happens

Ryaque
12-30-2009, 10:02 AM
Hey who knows? The only person who knows is the person who writes the series. Unless you want to ask him, everyone here is just guessing or stating the answer based on what has recently happened in the anime/manga.

Shinobi_Kitten
12-30-2009, 11:01 AM
i have no idea.... sorry. :(

Zabimaru
12-30-2009, 11:06 AM
Notice she says KNOW. Which means absolutely positive. Which you can't completely be without some further insight not available to the public. No one really KNOWS for sure. But in my opinion, Sasuke is too far lost in the darkness. He MIGHT become good(Very slim chances). But I would think that he'd die shortly afterwards anyways. I seriously doubt he'll ever revert back to the good side. But there is always a possibility (that I seriously doubt).

So, I think: No, he will remain evil untill the day he dies.

kokojojo
01-06-2010, 12:21 AM
i can see naruto learning a very difficult decision in the future, and that is that u cant save everybody