PDA

View Full Version : Me and Pein's groups

Sosuke Aizen
12-13-2009, 11:17 PM
Aizen and the Esapdas or Pain and the Akatsuki

who do you like more?

sasuke_uchiha88
12-14-2009, 05:47 AM
I have 100% no clue. Those two are so epic strong the world will go BOOM!

Lone Wolf
12-14-2009, 05:50 AM
I have 100% no clue. Those two are so epic strong the world will go BOOM!

They're strong but they aren't planet busters, the world won't go boom...

As for the battle, Aizen speedblitz all of them.

Sosuke Aizen
12-14-2009, 06:29 AM
No aizen cant speedblitz 6 ppl and monsters at once..Pain would summon up those dogs and have all his paths to back him up..where aizen has his espadas.

Nyruss
12-14-2009, 07:54 AM
The Espada sweep with obscene ease. Barragan, Starrk, Zommari, Szayel. Aizen says, "Shatter, Kyoka Suigetsu." and the fight becomes that much easier.

Yellow Flash
12-14-2009, 12:58 PM
Aizen and the Espada speedblitz.... If you think that the Akatsuki can match the speed of the Espada your sadly mistaken.

With just that one fact the Akatsuki couldn't win. Besides the Espada can tank any of the Akatsuki's attacks.

No contest...

The Demon Zabuza
12-14-2009, 01:00 PM
Enough stomp threads already.

Yellow Flash
12-14-2009, 01:09 PM
Enough stomp threads already.
I hear ya...

Thats basically all people make anymore, all the good battle match ups have been made already and when people remake them other people just flare telling them that that particular thread has already been made and decided.

narutoultra
12-14-2009, 01:13 PM
Depending on where they start, Aizen can solo.

NaruCrazy2009
12-14-2009, 02:40 PM
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Akatsuki. Mostly because of Itachi, Madara, and Pain. The Espada would have a hard time handling their powers.

Kurotsuki Shirokarasu
12-14-2009, 02:42 PM
For Christ's sake.

Don't do stuff like this.

You're putting Narutoverse against an extremely overpowered show.

YOU'RE putting them in battles they CANNOT win.

Sosuke Aizen
12-14-2009, 03:38 PM
Bleach does not overpower naruto...

Nyruss
12-14-2009, 03:42 PM
On average it does. Naruto may have a few characters here and there that can overpower a good number of Bleach characters, but yes, more often than not, Bleach's showings > Naruto's and Bleach's high tiers > Naruto's high tiers.

Sosuke Aizen
12-14-2009, 03:45 PM
So the espadas in regluar form could beat all the akatsuki and all 6 pains?

The 1st Hokage
12-14-2009, 03:45 PM
;););););) yeah they do.hypersonic speeds with extreme moves vs. supersonic speeds and average busting power.bleach wins by speedblitz

Sosuke Aizen
12-14-2009, 03:46 PM
what is a speedblitz?? and the Akatsuki are fast just like the espadas..

Kurotsuki Shirokarasu
12-14-2009, 03:48 PM

Lol.

Example:
Sosuke Aizen
Powers and abilities: Super speed, reiatsu control, illusion creation, can perform various spells, super durability, super strength, skilled swordsman (claims to be master-level though has yet to display any feats to prove this)
Weaknesses: No notable weaknesses
Destructive Capacity: City block level+ via powerscaling
Speed: Hypersonic+ via powerscaling
Durability: City block level+ via powerscaling
Strength: Superhuman (Blocked Komamura's bankai with one hand)
Standard Equipment: His zanpakuto sword, Kyoka Suigetsu

or
Raikage
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, super speed, super durability, lightning manip. master of nin-taijutsu, can use wrestling moves such as the suplex
Weaknesses: Quick to anger
Destructive Capacity: Large building level
Speed: Supersonic+
Durability: Large building level
Strength: 100+ tons

I took one of the powerful characters from each series. Compare and think.

Miles Edgeworth
12-14-2009, 03:51 PM
Half of the Espada can solo and roflrape. Another quarter of them can solo but not with ease. The last quarter might not solo but they'd own most of the Aktasuki.

Keep in mind I haven't even mentioned Aizen yet.

This thread is massive stompage in favor of the Espadas.

The 1st Hokage
12-14-2009, 03:51 PM
what is a speedblitz?? and the Akatsuki are fast just like the espadas..
um,Espadas are hypersonic and akatsuki are supersonic and speedblitz mean they kill them before they have to chance to make a move

Sosuke Aizen
12-14-2009, 03:52 PM
aww..fine..these rules are stupid..lock it..just like you did the other one..i will not post here any more..

Kurotsuki Shirokarasu
12-14-2009, 03:53 PM
Look at my post for a very good example, if you'd like, I'll put someone from the Akatsuki down. Who? Idk...Itachi?

Itachi Uchiha
Powers and Abilities: Super speed, super strength, super durability, experienced combatant with kunai and shuriken, illusion creation, fire element manip. water element manipulation, knowledge of many ninjutsu and genjutsu techniques, especially bunshin clone techniques
Weaknesses: Can't use the Mangekyo Sharingan too much or he will go blind, weaken, and die. Also suffers from advanced stages of an unspecified but life-threatening disease (usually ignored)
Destructive Capacity: Building level, allowing amaterasu to spread can boost it to city block level
Speed: Likely supersonic
Durability: At least skyscraper to hill level with Susanoo, large building level normally
Strength: Superhuman. Exact level is unknown

BIG DIFFERENCE MY FRIEND.

Miles Edgeworth
12-14-2009, 03:53 PM
Only reason threads get locked are because the matches are so blatantly obvious that it's pathetic that people can debate for the losing side.

Other times it's because of flame wars starting, but if a thread is major stompage then there's no point in making it.

Kurotsuki Shirokarasu
12-14-2009, 04:02 PM
It's like asking: Who would win:

Goku v.s. Karin

:3

Goku
Destructive Capacity: Planet+
Speed: Massively hypersonic (mach 1000+)
Durability: Planet+
Strength: Class 100+ (capable of smashing mountains, kicking people through multiple islands, leaping into the troposphere (nearly a dozen kilometers into the air)

321zigzag1
12-14-2009, 05:45 PM
As much as I hate to say it. Aizen and Espada wins mainly because of the speed advantage and illusion hax.

How about this after Akatsuki dies, Aizen kills off the Espada for the lulz because they autofail.

Azal
12-14-2009, 05:46 PM
aizen and de espada none of de akatsuki have a special "form"to gain even more power

321zigzag1
12-14-2009, 05:48 PM
aizen and de espada none of de akatsuki have a special "form"to gain even more power

Akatsuki have special powers form too when they remove their cloaks.

Nyruss
12-14-2009, 05:49 PM
Yeah, its called "dead". :P

AkatsukiMember
12-16-2009, 12:35 PM
Lord Aizen and the Espada. I really do agree that this is an overpowered combination.

321zigzag1
12-16-2009, 12:36 PM
Espada loses for being autofail and filler.

Vivi
12-16-2009, 12:38 PM
Espada loses for being autofail and filler.

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/sun.png No obvious answers.

321zigzag1
12-16-2009, 12:44 PM
http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/sun.png No obvious answers.

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/sun.png Are you disagreeing with Kubo canon?

Sosuke Aizen
03-19-2010, 09:40 AM
revives cause i can...lol oh and im making a story about this so i need more input..:D

I love this battle..

Who should go againist who?

Of course Pein and Aizen but who else?

321zigzag1
03-19-2010, 09:54 AM
Why did you necro this thread the answer was sadly obvious. Aizen's side has superior speed feats and that alone does alot.

Sosuke Aizen
03-19-2010, 10:01 AM
cause i can...its my thread...

321zigzag1
03-19-2010, 10:06 AM
Well very well do as you wish. Since you are the OP it is more forgivable.

SageoftheSixPaths
03-19-2010, 10:12 AM
Aizen's group roflstomps with ease. There is nobody in the Akatsuki other than Pain, Itachi, and Sasuke that poses even a slight threat to the Espada. Everyone gets demolished by the Espada's massively superior speed, strength, tanking, and overall higher calibur fighting skills. Combine that with the fact that people like Starkk can Sonido a mile away and spam cero until the Aktasuki are just a pile of ash and this is a very one sided fight.

Sosuke Aizen
03-19-2010, 10:14 AM
what fight sagey?? this is a who do you like thread...lol

321zigzag1
03-19-2010, 10:17 AM
I don't consider Sasuke an actual member.

Pain and Itachi's hax are great enough except they aren't just fast enough. Kisame and Sasori lesser extent. Deidara and ORochimaru and Kakuzu too.

Anyway I say espada 7 and up have bigger speed advantages. Nothing notable for base Yammy, 9, and 8th espada at all except Yammy has big strength.

I say Akatsuki has the overall best hax though along with Barragan's respira and starrk's wolves.

Anyway Espada auto lose for being filler.

SageoftheSixPaths
03-19-2010, 10:17 AM
what fight sagey?? this is a who do you like thread...lol
=O

You edited! No fair! xD

This is the Battlegrounds, so it really should be a fight thread. However, I'll still post my opinion.

I only like Starkk, Gin, and Barragan from Aizen's crew. Aizen himself is okay. However, I like nearly everyone in the Akatsuki, and the majority of them are in my list of favorite Naruto characters. For a "who do I like more" thread, Akatsuki wins, hands down.

Sosuke Aizen
03-19-2010, 10:20 AM
o_o i forgot to move it..lol i will now and i agree i like the atasuki more..but syazel is super sexy..

SageoftheSixPaths
03-19-2010, 10:24 AM
o_o i forgot to move it..lol i will now and i agree i like the atasuki more..but syazel is super sexy..
D:

Syazel was one of the few Espada I just REALLY didn't like. The other one was Ulquiorra. I originally liked him, but he got kind of lame after his fight with Ichigo. Everyone else was okay.

321zigzag1
03-19-2010, 10:26 AM
=O

You edited! No fair! xD

This is the Battlegrounds, so it really should be a fight thread. However, I'll still post my opinion.

I only like Starkk, Gin, and Barragan from Aizen's crew. Aizen himself is okay. However, I like nearly everyone in the Akatsuki, and the majority of them are in my list of favorite Naruto characters. For a "who do I like more" thread, Akatsuki wins, hands down.

lol yammy

lol aaronierro

Szayel he is ok.

LOL ZOMMARI

Grimmjow was fine

Noitora was fine

Ulqui-emo ehhhh

lol Harribel

lol Barragan only because of his character

Starrk was cool

Sosuke Aizen
03-19-2010, 10:29 AM
what about the atasuki Ziggy?

SageoftheSixPaths
03-19-2010, 10:29 AM
lol yammy

lol aaronierro

Szayel he is ok.

LOL ZOMMARI

Grimmjow was fine

Noitora was fine

Ulqui-emo ehhhh

lol Harribel

lol Barragan only because of his character

Starrk was cool
I actually thought Barragan was a pretty badass character. His powers were actually one of the better ones in the series as well. Zommari was cool until he released. Then he just started to become a massive crybaby in a pink pumkin suit.

Nnoitora was okay. His backstory was lacking, though.

Grimjow was cool. His release looked lame, though.

321zigzag1
03-19-2010, 10:37 AM
I actually thought Barragan was a pretty badass character. His powers were actually one of the better ones in the series as well. Zommari was cool until he released. Then he just started to become a massive crybaby in a pink pumkin suit.

Nnoitora was okay. His backstory was lacking, though.

Grimjow was cool. His release looked lame, though.

Considering Bleach is all about mainly mini Dragonball on spirit mode.

Barragan's hax was a welcome change.

Narutoverse has it diversified a lot more in my opinion.

321zigzag1
03-19-2010, 10:38 AM
what about the atasuki Ziggy?

I liked them all.

SageoftheSixPaths
03-19-2010, 10:39 AM
Considering Bleach is all about mainly mini Dragonball on spirit mode.

Barragan's hax was a welcome change.

Narutoverse has it diversified a lot more in my opinion.
Huh. Never thought of it that way. I guess you're right.

Indeed it was.

Narutoverse has a lot more unique powers and characters.

Plot: Naruto>Bleach
Characters: Naruto>Bleach (but only with the more recent changes in Bleach and Naruto)
Over: Naruto>Bleach

Bleach needs to step up its game, man. They're on the low end of the HST totem pole right now.

Aizen
03-20-2010, 07:46 PM
Espada would wipe the floor with akasuki except deidara and kaku.

Memitim
03-21-2010, 12:38 AM
*can't decide*

ToBi/secretbadboy
03-21-2010, 02:10 AM
the akatsuki all the way i mean wat are a couple of espadas gonna do to 6 pein madara deidara kisame sasori hidan kakuzu konan and zetsu i mean zetsu can split in to two people so thats... 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9..10... 15 people.. 15 strong people against 10 hollows basiclly