PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: posts gone down

jhokage613
05-15-2009, 04:23 PM
Yesterday when i was on i was a genin elite and I had almost 500 posts today when I logged on I had 175 posts and became an apprentice genin whats up with that?

Kisame
05-15-2009, 04:30 PM
Are you part of the darkness village?

If you are your post count went down when the village was deleted, so you lost all your posts.

jhokage613
05-15-2009, 04:31 PM

If you are your post count went down when the village was deleted, so you lost all your posts.
I am a part of the darkness village why was it deleted

Kisame
05-15-2009, 04:32 PM

I am a part of the darkness village why was it deleted

I'm not sure, but I think because it went out of control and started posting lots of fanart so they has to start over.

jhokage613
05-15-2009, 04:35 PM
oh no! I worked so hard to get all my posts i had almost 500 :| well i guess its not worth crying over spilled milk

Sage Mode
05-15-2009, 04:43 PM
oh no! I worked so hard to get all my posts i had almost 500 :| well i guess its not worth crying over spilled milk
Yeah, this is the case. Sorry. Initially I didn't mean to delete so many posts. But, most of the Bath House probably won't count towards rank pretty soon anyway. I encourage you to talk about Naruto in the other forums to build your rank.

jhokage613
05-15-2009, 04:47 PM
Yeah, this is the case. Sorry. Initially I didn't mean to delete so many posts. But, most of the Bath House probably won't count towards rank pretty soon anyway. I encourage you to talk about Naruto in the other forums to build your rank.
Thats ok yeah I will talk in other places to rebuild my ranki'm not really mad about this anymore I didnt relise how many posts of mine where at the bath house

Naruto
05-16-2009, 09:44 AM
I rarely go to the Bath House. Just go there when you think you're missing out on something. Most of my posts are in Ramen Shop. Thats the best place to rebuild your rank.

jhokage613
05-16-2009, 12:24 PM
I rarely go to the Bath House. Just go there when you think you're missing out on something. Most of my posts are in Ramen Shop. Thats the best place to rebuild your rank.
Thanks I will rebuild my rank there

Spartacus
05-16-2009, 12:32 PM
That is an awesome idea, there are thousands of posts that should not exist. Glad you guys are working on that

Sasuke
05-17-2009, 02:11 AM
If you posted a lot on one post then the author deletes it you lose those post :cry: