PDA

View Full Version : Danzo's arm isn't as hax as you think!

Ur Mom
12-11-2009, 03:39 PM
:D
I just thought of a prediction!
Well, you know how since Danzo has a bunch of sharingans on his arm, it probably gives him multiple special powers, rather than two which only give 2 and the Susano, RIGHT?! (which was probably gotten after the Uchiha massacre because he ordered Itachi do kill them in the first place) Well, you know how he is controlling Torune, the one who can poison parts of people's body with special bugs?! Well, somehow he could be snapped out of this state because of his clan coming to the fight, maybe Madara does something to snap his out, or Raikage or someone else does it somehow.....So, once he is out of the state, he may be able to still act like he's on Danzo's side, and then somewhere when they are close in the fight, he transfers the bugs on Danzo's arm, and VALA! DANZO ONLY HAS ONE SHARINGAN LEFT!

Reala
12-11-2009, 03:46 PM
Hmm interesting.
I think Sasuke's going to has soem kind of hissy fit about the amount of sharingans that Danzo has

Ur Mom
12-11-2009, 03:47 PM
Hmm interesting.
I think Sasuke's going to has soem kind of hissy fit about the amount of sharingans that Danzo has
A "hissy fit"?

Sasuke072
12-11-2009, 03:49 PM
Hmm interesting.

I'm thinking he'll get even more pissed at Danzou for that. He might even get darker and colder worse than when he was fighting in Iron Country knowing all those Sharingan belonged to members of his clan.

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-11-2009, 03:51 PM
Interesting theory, but what Danzo's arm, he is still hax.
Also, I believe that Shusui has the Kamui, or a variation of it.

Vivi
12-11-2009, 03:54 PM
It is Hax.:roll:

Sharingan copies Jutsu's.
With so many imagine who knows how many Jutsu's are at his disperse.
Also so many possibly means better muscle prediction than just one and view into more directions.

Ur Mom
12-11-2009, 03:55 PM
Interesting theory, but what Danzo's arm, he is still hax.
Also, I believe that Shusui has the Kamui, or a variation of it.
It said Shisui had the mind control technique

Ur Mom
12-11-2009, 03:58 PM

Also so many possibly means better muscle prediction than just one and view into more directions.
Yes, but as you can see, it's get by-able

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-11-2009, 04:01 PM

It also means Genjutsu would be almost impossible to avoid, with so many Sharingan eyes.

Reala
12-11-2009, 04:04 PM
A "hissy fit"?

tantrum

Reala
12-11-2009, 04:05 PM
I'm thinking he'll get even more pissed at Danzou for that. He might even get darker and colder worse than when he was fighting in Iron Country knowing all those Sharingan belonged to members of his clan.

Hmm yeah, >.> he needs to stop being such a douche

yondaime
12-11-2009, 04:13 PM
He MIGHT get some of the jutsus the original Sharingan holders had.
What IF Danzo shows Sasuke some of the stuff that happened in the Uchiha Massacre that Itachi didn't show him.

Ur Mom
12-11-2009, 04:33 PM
He MIGHT get some of the jutsus the original Sharingan holders had.
What IF Danzo shows Sasuke some of the stuff that happened in the Uchiha Massacre that Itachi didn't show him.
When you think about it, that's DEFINETELY gonna HAVE to happen...and it'd probably be things MADARA didn't show too

mrsticky005
12-11-2009, 05:15 PM
Most likely each Sharnigan in Danzo's arm is from a different elite Uchiha and he retains their techniques like how he retains Shisui's. One of them might even be Sasuke's dad's.

Ur Mom
12-11-2009, 05:17 PM
Most likely each Sharnigan in Danzo's arm is from a different elite Uchiha and he retains their techniques like how he retains Shisui's. One of them might even be Sasuke's dad's.
:|That's exactly what I said in a part of this

sakon curse mark stage3
12-11-2009, 05:20 PM
Ok to tell you the truth, I have been completely lost since the 5 Kages Summit Arc has started. Please somebody give me a synopsis of what's going on. :p

mrsticky005
12-11-2009, 05:20 PM
:|That's exactly what I said in a part of this

Yeah I know.
I added the part with Danzo having something like Fugaku's Sharinigan

mrsticky005
12-11-2009, 05:21 PM
Ok to tell you the truth, I have been completely lost since the 5 Kages Summit Arc has started. Please somebody give me a synopsis of what's going on. :p

Usually if you go to wikipedia or narutopedia they'll summarize the chapters.

Ur Mom
12-11-2009, 05:22 PM
I've been confused too, but I'm getting it a LITTLE MORE now

deidara330
12-11-2009, 05:23 PM
Well, you know how since Danzo has a bunch of sharingans on his arm, it probably gives him multiple special powers, rather than two which only give 2 and the Susano, RIGHT?! (which was probably gotten after the Uchiha massacre because he ordered Itachi do kill them in the first place) Well, you know how he is controlling Torune, the one who can poison parts of people's body with special bugs?! Well, somehow he could be snapped out of this state because of his clan coming to the fight, maybe Madara does something to snap his out, or Raikage or someone else does it somehow.....So, once he is out of the state, he may be able to still act like he's on Danzo's side, and then somewhere when they are close in the fight, he transfers the bugs on Danzo's arm, and VALA! DANZO ONLY HAS ONE SHARINGAN LEFT!He isn't controlling Torune, or Fuu, or Sai. He can't use mind control multiple times within a short period of time, or maintain it continously. Nor on so many people as the entire root anbu. Danzo's Sharingan can have many dojutsu. He can also see in nearly 360 degrees, rivaling the Byakugan itself. It's hax, dude. HAX.

If Sasuke isn't pissed by next chapter then he's obviously lost sight of his goals. Expect him to attack in a blind rage at how sick and evil it was to steal their eyes.

mrsticky005
12-11-2009, 05:24 PM
Who thinks this is somehow part of Madara's crazy master plan?

Ur Mom
12-11-2009, 05:25 PM
ME! I never thought about it, but now it kind of makes more sense if you put it that way

Ur Mom
12-11-2009, 05:28 PM
People must also think about how this will affect Sasuke too!
Edit: I double posted O.o.....

sakon curse mark stage3
12-11-2009, 05:29 PM
Thanks. I'll look on Narutopedia right now... All I know is that Kisame is dead lol.

Ur Mom
12-11-2009, 05:31 PM
You're a few chapter behind (probably should've made spoiler text....)

sakon curse mark stage3
12-11-2009, 05:48 PM
Good point well I just read the synopsis and I get what is going on but I think Naruto Shippuden is going down in quality a little bit :(

Ur Mom
12-11-2009, 05:50 PM
Good point well I just read the synopsis and I get what is going on but I think Naruto Shippuden is going down in quality a little bit :(
It's only true, it has GOTTA GET BETTER!

mrsticky005
12-11-2009, 05:56 PM
Yeah you can't really judge it until you read it.
Personally I think it can't be judged until the volume from Viz is out
because then there's no confusion on what the Japanese is supposed to mean.

sakon curse mark stage3
12-11-2009, 06:02 PM
Well yeah but the whole storyline is not very good. That's my opinion but a lot of people agree with me.

Ur Mom
12-11-2009, 06:18 PM
Well yeah but the whole storyline is not very good. That's my opinion but a lot of people agree with me.
The RECENT storyline, I hope you mean

yondaime
12-11-2009, 06:23 PM
What IF Danzo has Fugaku's Sharingan{Sasuke's dad} and shows Sasuke what his dad has been telling about him when he was learning the Fireball jutsus. I BET Sasuke would get emotional and maybe unleash some new power. This is all Madara/Tobi's plan, making Sasuke fight. Probably to see the extent of Sasuke's power.

sakon curse mark stage3
12-11-2009, 07:43 PM
The RECENT storyline, I hope you mean

Oh yeah, that's what I meant. I should have clarified lol. But I sure hope things improve!!!!!

InuyashaGirl
12-11-2009, 07:47 PM
he will finally beat danzo since all of those sharigan must take an amazing toolll on his bady
sasuke and tobi dodge and thats it

Blind Uchiha
12-11-2009, 07:54 PM
I want to see how danzo reacts when his sharingan arm gets lit on fire by amaterasu.:twisted: His arm is definitely hax, but he shouldn't possess a Mangekyou Sharingan, so this fight should be epic. As for danzo using genjutsu, if Sasuke can break out of Tsukuyomi, I doubt there is a genjutsu he can't break out of.

Ur Mom
12-12-2009, 07:11 AM
There ARE genjutsu greater than Tsukiyumi probably
Also, chances are Kishi DID give him the Mangekyou sharingan anyway

valtreck
12-12-2009, 07:51 AM
He isn't controlling Torune, or Fuu, or Sai. He can't use mind control multiple times within a short period of time, or maintain it continously. Nor on so many people as the entire root anbu. Danzo's Sharingan can have many dojutsu. He can also see in nearly 360 degrees, rivaling the Byakugan itself. It's hax, dude. HAX.

If Sasuke isn't pissed by next chapter then he's obviously lost sight of his goals. Expect him to attack in a blind rage at how sick and evil it was to steal their eyes.
i agree with you

Ur Mom
12-12-2009, 10:06 AM
He isn't controlling Torune, or Fuu, or Sai. He can't use mind control multiple times within a short period of time, or maintain it continously. Nor on so many people as the entire root anbu. Danzo's Sharingan can have many dojutsu. He can also see in nearly 360 degrees, rivaling the Byakugan itself. It's hax, dude. HAX.

The first part I REALLY disagree with. He doesn't necessarily have to control ALL the root, but maybe just the people he might be suspicious of or have rebelled in some slightest way

The second part I completely agree with you

kejon16
12-12-2009, 10:12 AM
i just think its stuiped to have them on your arm

Parak111
12-12-2009, 10:13 AM
Well, you know how since Danzo has a bunch of sharingans on his arm, it probably gives him multiple special powers, rather than two which only give 2 and the Susano, RIGHT?! (which was probably gotten after the Uchiha massacre because he ordered Itachi do kill them in the first place) Well, you know how he is controlling Torune, the one who can poison parts of people's body with special bugs?! Well, somehow he could be snapped out of this state because of his clan coming to the fight, maybe Madara does something to snap his out, or Raikage or someone else does it somehow.....So, once he is out of the state, he may be able to still act like he's on Danzo's side, and then somewhere when they are close in the fight, he transfers the bugs on Danzo's arm, and VALA! DANZO ONLY HAS ONE SHARINGAN LEFT!

Hmm...I don't know...though I do doubt that Danzo's arm would be defeated so quickly and so easy. Also,I don't think that each of the eyes on his arm has a special power,since I noticed that they were just normal Sharingan and that they were all the same. Your theory is interesting though...who knows...it might happen like you said it.

Ur Mom
12-12-2009, 10:20 AM
Why? On your head would just be weird. Then again, if it was spread all across his body, it would be weird, but much more productive.

Hidden Ninja45
12-12-2009, 02:38 PM
I really just don't know about Danzo's arm. I got a feeling we will see what it can do when he fights Sasuke.

sakon curse mark stage3
12-12-2009, 07:21 PM

I agree. This is a stupid plot twist!!!!!

Ur Mom
12-12-2009, 07:23 PM
There isn't any deeper point in the story, it's TOO NEW and has nothing to do with the other characters (Unless Madara might know about it)

sakon curse mark stage3
12-13-2009, 05:38 AM
There isn't any deeper point in the story, it's TOO NEW and has nothing to do with the other characters (Unless Madara might know about it)

Yeah the story is concentrating more on minute characters that don't really mean anything.....

NarutoReader
12-13-2009, 06:26 AM
never gonna happen. the root is too connected to him. none of them will betray danzo.

zetsu2141
12-13-2009, 06:39 AM
we will only know what danzo's arm can do when he fights sasuke

Ur Mom
12-13-2009, 06:45 AM
never gonna happen. the root is too connected to him. none of them will betray danzo.
But Torune may not know he's being controlled

NarutoReader
12-13-2009, 07:13 AM
But Torune may not know he's being controlled all of them are controlled but not by magic. they are controlled psychologically. he trained them for many years in a way to make them feel as a father, mentor and master. they will do what he says because they "want" to.
think about it as mind controlling.

think about it, they have a seal on their tongue and dont care about it.

Ur Mom
12-13-2009, 07:22 AM
all of them are controlled but not by magic. they are controlled psychologically. he trained them for many years in a way to make them feel as a father, mentor and master. they will do what he says because they "want" to.
think about it as mind controlling.

think about it, they have a seal on their tongue and dont care about it.
*sigh* Deme, they won't "want" to if the physiological illusion is broken

kit
12-15-2009, 12:24 AM
Who thinks this is somehow part of Madara's crazy master plan?

I agree with this. I think Madara wants all the sharingans in order to be complete. He might even have stirred up the coup attempt himself so that the Uchiha would be massacred and he could collect them.

Hando Craap
12-15-2009, 12:25 PM
What does the word Hax mean exactly?Another thought...what if Danzou,Madara,and Orochimaru had a truce at the time of the Uchiha Massacre?I believe it revolves around thier twisted need of conquoring the world.

Ur Mom
12-15-2009, 01:54 PM
What does the word Hax mean exactly?Another thought...what if Danzou,Madara,and Orochimaru had a truce at the time of the Uchiha Massacre?I believe it revolves around thier twisted need of conquoring the world.
Hax means so awesome, it's almost impossible to beat....a lot of people have been using that word in Danzo's arm's context

Ockinga
12-15-2009, 03:12 PM
What does hax mean? woops! ^^

Ur Mom
12-15-2009, 05:20 PM
Answer it? XD!

Nemico
12-15-2009, 07:05 PM
Interesting theory, Danzo will always be a Hax though even if he doesnt have the SharinArm. The guy always has something up his sleeve. (Literally)

sakon curse mark stage3
12-17-2009, 03:05 AM
I do have to say Sasuke and Danzo fighting is going to be awesome!!!! I can't wait to see that fight, if anything else in this arc.

ShippudenGirl
12-17-2009, 06:45 PM

Alright, ^^ I'll try to do this the best I can! Um, okay so...
Everyone in Naruto's age group wants to go and kill Sasuke because he's become a "problem", Sakura tell's naruto she loves him, Naruto doesn't believe her, Sai tells the truth about Sakura's confession, Gaara comes and gives a speech about what Naruto should do for Sasuke as a "Friend and Hokage view"; Sakura is going after Sasuke. Madara and Danzou see each other and Danzou wants to fight, and brings out his affually gross Sharigan Arm; so Madara brings Sasuke and Karin out of he BOX world. Naruto has an emotional flashback about... Emotional stuff, he hypervenilates. Sasuke brings out Susano'o and grabs Danzou, and ask Danzou if its true Konoha wanted to "Destroy" his clan; Danzou, being a baka, says "Damn that Itachi" and Sasuke has a Freak-out attack and says " So... It was true!" then Danzou has a Self-Sacrifice speech then Sasuke-Susano'o "crushes" Danzou, Then (~Takes deep breathe) THEN... Danzou pops up behind Sasuke (HEHEHE!) Karin goes EH?! and Danzou says "We should let are eyes do the talking!" and Kishimoto note... Revenge, a shocking ordeal.

Wow, hope this will help you ^_~! I tried!

Ur Mom
12-17-2009, 07:31 PM
Nice, rep for a pretty good summary

ShippudenGirl
12-17-2009, 08:21 PM
Nice, rep for a pretty good summary

Thank you ^_^!

Strider_Naruto
12-18-2009, 01:20 AM
I am looking forward to the next chapter when Danzo fights Sasuke. Sasuke should of hold off on using the Susano against Danzo when he tried to attack him. From the looks of it, Danzo set him up to use that so now Danzo is going to know how to overcome Susano, Sasuke should of analyzed Danzo a little bit more careful knowing he has all those Sharingans on his arm. Who knows what type of tricks Danzo has up his sleeve.

sakon curse mark stage3
12-18-2009, 08:04 PM
Alright, ^^ I'll try to do this the best I can! Um, okay so...
Everyone in Naruto's age group wants to go and kill Sasuke because he's become a "problem", Sakura tell's naruto she loves him, Naruto doesn't believe her, Sai tells the truth about Sakura's confession, Gaara comes and gives a speech about what Naruto should do for Sasuke as a "Friend and Hokage view"; Sakura is going after Sasuke. Madara and Danzou see each other and Danzou wants to fight, and brings out his affually gross Sharigan Arm; so Madara brings Sasuke and Karin out of he BOX world. Naruto has an emotional flashback about... Emotional stuff, he hypervenilates. Sasuke brings out Susano'o and grabs Danzou, and ask Danzou if its true Konoha wanted to "Destroy" his clan; Danzou, being a baka, says "Damn that Itachi" and Sasuke has a Freak-out attack and says " So... It was true!" then Danzou has a Self-Sacrifice speech then Sasuke-Susano'o "crushes" Danzou, Then (~Takes deep breathe) THEN... Danzou pops up behind Sasuke (HEHEHE!) Karin goes EH?! and Danzou says "We should let are eyes do the talking!" and Kishimoto note... Revenge, a shocking ordeal.

Wow, hope this will help you ^_~! I tried!

Thank you very much. That did help but I still think this is a sucky arc with the exception of Sasuke and Danzo fighting.

sasuke_fangirl
12-18-2009, 09:04 PM
u know sasuke is going 2 kill him even more now that danzo admitted that he takes sharingan i want sasuke 2 restore his clan by stopping danzo hes responsible for everything the mission of the uchiha clans death he was that anbu black op the bandade on his eye is shisui uchihas sharingan (itachis friend which he drowned) so danzo is after sharingans sasuke better make him regret for doing that

Strider_Naruto
12-18-2009, 09:40 PM
u know sasuke is going 2 kill him even more now that danzo admitted that he takes sharingan i want sasuke 2 restore his clan by stopping danzo hes responsible for everything the mission of the uchiha clans death he was that anbu black op the bandade on his eye is shisui uchihas sharingan (itachis friend which he drowned) so danzo is after sharingans sasuke better make him regret for doing that

He can get revenge for the hurt on his clan but restoring them? Who else is left in the clan? Its only Sasuke, Danzo, and Madara, as the last 3 members in the Uchiha clan at this point of the story.

Ur Mom
12-19-2009, 06:10 AM
He can get revenge for the hurt on his clan but restoring them? Who else is left in the clan? Its only Sasuke, Danzo, and Madara, as the last 3 members in the Uchiha clan at this point of the story.
Danzo isn't in the clan, he stole his shaingans FROM the clan, and that other one in his eye is Shisui's

sakon curse mark stage3
12-19-2009, 06:10 AM
Is Danzo an Uchilla? He may have the Sharingan but is he an Uchilla?

mrsticky005
12-19-2009, 07:36 AM
Is Danzo an Uchilla? He may have the Sharingan but is he an Uchilla?

He's not.

Ur Mom
12-19-2009, 07:37 AM
I JUST said that.....

mrsticky005
12-19-2009, 07:44 AM
Perhaps you did but I'm reinforcing the fact.
Though some people will still think he's an Uchiha no matter what.

Though if he was an Uchiha than why isn't his normal eye a Sharnigan?

If you are over 70 years old and aren't able to use Sharnigan in both eyes
than I say you're not much of an Uchiha.

sakon curse mark stage3
12-19-2009, 07:52 PM
I JUST said that.....

Sorry about that lol. I saw yer comment right after I posted my question lol. I feel stupid now :roll:

makibo496
12-19-2009, 07:56 PM
nope there all the same sharingan but it does giv him multiple sight
danzo was killed by sasukes susanoo

Ur Mom
12-19-2009, 08:01 PM
No, he appeared out of nowhere, remember?

mrsticky005
12-19-2009, 08:22 PM
"Let us talk with our eyes, Sasuke"
"Oh you mean like blink in morse code?"
"...no. not really"

NinjaPrincess
12-20-2009, 06:02 AM
Whatever it is, I hope Danzou wins. He's not a villain, just a merciless realist. :)

ShippudenGirl
12-20-2009, 08:48 AM

Remember, I hate Danzo more then anything, but the Uchiha...
Are the ones that wanted to take over Konoha and Senju clan because they were blamed for the Nine-Tails attack, and never trusted again when Madara wanted to... start a war with the Senju the clan refused and turned on him so I believe Madara was the one controlling the Nine-Tails, but didn't go according to plans when the Fourth sealed him in Naruto ^_~ And now Madara... Got this thing going through Sasuke's head that Konha was to blame for everthing, most of all Itachi's death and why he went "Bad"