PDA

View Full Version : No Naruto April 11th.

Shikamaru
04-04-2009, 09:11 PM
The last episode to air on tv was on January 31 2009. Episode 209.
Looks like the rumors of April 11th being the date when Naruto comes back on tv are False.

Cartoonnetwork schedule: http://schedule.cartoonnetwork.com/xmlS ... inSchedule (http://schedule.cartoonnetwork.com/xmlServices/ScheduleServices?methodName=mainSchedule)

I also checked the Adult Swim schedule...just incase.
Adult Swim Schedule:
http://www.adultswim.com/schedule/index.html

brunz
04-04-2009, 10:59 PM
The last episode to air on tv was on January 31 2009. Episode 209.
Looks like the rumors of April 11th being the date when Naruto comes back on tv are False.

Cartoonnetwork schedule: http://schedule.cartoonnetwork.com/xmlS ... inSchedule (http://schedule.cartoonnetwork.com/xmlServices/ScheduleServices?methodName=mainSchedule)

I also checked the Adult Swim schedule...just incase.
Adult Swim Schedule:
http://www.adultswim.com/schedule/index.html

they already said that it wasn't going to be released on the 11th

Mauricio17
04-05-2009, 12:18 AM
Man I hate Cartoon Network :!: :!: :!: :!:

UchihaBlossom
04-05-2009, 11:37 AM
Man I hate Cartoon Network :!: :!: :!: :!:
Join the club, =_= I do too.

ironwez20
04-05-2009, 01:53 PM
yea but why sixteen seriously does anybody even like that show,and when i was sixteen i didnt hang out in the mall all day the show is horrible why would they replace naruto.

Madaraownsme440
04-05-2009, 02:54 PM
this is because cartoonnetwork wants to appeal to kids.
and because they replaced Naruto because their(viz) is now dubbing Naruto Shippuuden.
and maybe because their was a boy and his friend on the news who were messing around and 'playing ninja'......and one of them died or somthing.
it's the same as when nickolodeon 'cancelled spongebob'. a boy thought he could find spongebob in the water so he jumped in and stuff happned.
BUT! since spongebob is still here I bet our baka ninja Naruto will still be here too....................
sooner or later ^_^
[lovey][dovey]

NarutoTheSage
04-05-2009, 04:33 PM
...to add to that. I believe that they are delaying naruto shippuden in the U.S. until they are almost done airing it in Japan.

Just a theory!

Chihiro Osaka
04-05-2009, 04:57 PM
...to add to that. I believe that they are delaying naruto shippuden in the U.S. until they are almost done airing it in Japan.

Just a theory!
i heard one of the english voice actors quit or something like that. thats my theory on all of crazy stuff.

NarutoTheSage
04-05-2009, 05:03 PM
i heard one of the english voice actors quit or something like that. thats my theory on all of crazy stuff.

... if so i would probably guess that it is the person that plays sasuke, seeing as he does not appear enough, and probably does not get paid that much.

UchihaBlossom
04-06-2009, 12:41 PM

... if so i would probably guess that it is the person that plays sasuke, seeing as he does not appear enough, and probably does not get paid that much.

You mean Yuri Lowenthal? I doubt he quit (At least I hope not, I love him, he's awesome!), from what I've seen and heard, he seems to enjoy his job of voicing Sasuke. It's just that he has so many other shows that he dubs (Code Geass, Wolverine and the X-Men, Ben 10 Alien Force), he's just got a lot on his plate. ;)

Solacien
04-06-2009, 12:45 PM
Great, but keep in mind that it was a rumor, with no concrete evidence to support it. (Although it would be nice to have a new episode...)

Naruto
04-06-2009, 12:52 PM
If those two kids were under 5 blame parents. If they were older than 7 they're plain stupid and blame the parents for not stopping them unless they tried.

Solacien
04-06-2009, 12:58 PM
Hm... That happened. *FACEPALM AT THE AMERICAN SOCIETY
So what, is TV better than life or something. Glad I quit before they broadcasted the mind-control wave that made everyone else glue themselves to it 12/7 and drool all over themselves. Yes, the opinion is biased, but I've seen my nephew and niece, and it is not pretty. The TV is probably the reason for the spike in recent suicide, depression, and anxiety cases in America. Maybe even homicide cases.

Kakashi71
06-15-2009, 08:45 PM
Its posible its not airing now becuse a little boy was watching Naruto barried himself in the sand cuse Gaaras sand burial and his friends helped and he died from not breathing and news reporters blame Naruto it not the shows falt i mean it like if a Soda Exploded would you? gosh i mean :evil::cry::roll::evil::evil::mad::mad:

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-15-2009, 09:23 PM
So is this another "I hate CN" club?

sasuke.sasori.2
08-01-2009, 01:22 PM
Its posible its not airing now becuse a little boy was watching Naruto barried himself in the sand cuse Gaaras sand burial and his friends helped and he died from not breathing and news reporters blame Naruto it not the shows falt i mean it like if a Soda Exploded would you? gosh i mean :evil::cry::roll::evil::evil::mad::mad:

yeah, thats what i heard too. apparently, cartoon network did not want to cancel naruto. it was one of their most popular shows. but, the FCC pressured them into taking it off. i guess the FCC said it wasn't appropriate for children. i think cartoon network should put it in adult swim, so that way they cannot get blamed because younger children are not suppose to watch it. and plus, that way it can be the un-cut regular naruto and not the "children-proof" version.

yokokurama
08-01-2009, 03:45 PM
That's retarded. Kids burry themselves in the sand all the time at the beach. Should we blame that on Naruto? What's next, some kid goes and dies from overexhaustion exercising and his favorite character was Rock Lee, so we say watching Rock Lee train too much made him train too much... Stupid FCC and dumb parents.

Chidori Shuriken
08-01-2009, 05:50 PM
That's retarded. Kids burry themselves in the sand all the time at the beach. Should we blame that on Naruto? What's next, some kid goes and dies from overexhaustion exercising and his favorite character was Rock Lee, so we say watching Rock Lee train too much made him train too much... Stupid FCC and dumb parents.

Lol what next? Some girl transfers an eye from a dying kid to someone (Kakashi Gaiden) and there is an accident (duh)? Lol, reporters blaming Naruto for deaths...

Oh yeah, maybe some kid tries to do summoning and the paper he is summoning on is dirty and he bites his finger/arm too much and dies from blood loss and infection... Wow... What if that happens? They shouldn't blame Naruto.

battlehorse
08-01-2009, 07:13 PM
yeah, thats what i heard too. apparently, cartoon network did not want to cancel naruto. it was one of their most popular shows. but, the FCC pressured them into taking it off. i guess the FCC said it wasn't appropriate for children. i think cartoon network should put it in adult swim, so that way they cannot get blamed because younger children are not suppose to watch it. and plus, that way it can be the un-cut regular naruto and not the "children-proof" version.
the fcc boesnt want kids to die but theres this thing called overpopulation.

Nine
08-02-2009, 04:53 AM
people please take the sasuke itachi pic out

NiNjA21
08-02-2009, 11:37 AM
I mean i totally would love naruto coming back to tv but its past april....... can anyone tell if its a different day cuz its july not april......?????????

tsukuyomiitachi
08-02-2009, 11:45 AM
It's not coming to TV anytime soon, they only way we're going to get the dub so far is when the DVDs come out

08-02-2009, 01:23 PM
I know cn is hiding something!!!

sakuracherryblossoms
08-02-2009, 02:33 PM
i dont think he would quit he gets more parts in shippuuden and i doubt he gets alot of time with his wife so being sasuke lets him have more time with her(his wife plays temari) sakuracherryblossoms

yokokurama
08-02-2009, 02:43 PM
Lol what next? Some girl transfers an eye from a dying kid to someone (Kakashi Gaiden) and there is an accident (duh)? Lol, reporters blaming Naruto for deaths...

Oh yeah, maybe some kid tries to do summoning and the paper he is summoning on is dirty and he bites his finger/arm too much and dies from blood loss and infection... Wow... What if that happens? They shouldn't blame Naruto.
haha I can totally see some kid trying to "give" his eyes to someone else to make the EMS. Actually that'd b pretty gruesome.

The sickest one might be some Orochimaru rebirth ritual, especially if it includes snakes and trying to absorb someone....

Wasn't the actual incident about a Kunai/shuriken though? Like some kids bought real ones and tried to use those to play-fight, but one actually got badly cut? I think I heard about this one a few months ago. Not sure if it was here or somewhere else.

nexthokage
08-02-2009, 02:57 PM
They want to be stupid and not air it

Cytrys
08-02-2009, 11:14 PM
lols at Cartoon Network. I used to think but Naruto was the number 1 show ever. That Changed. It is number 2. Shippuden :D. Too bad Cartoon Network if Naruto was an Uber hit why would they delay and or not put Naruto Shippuden on air. Shippuden be epic :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: I lied it is beyond epic :shock: