PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite Shippuden ending special?

wackko300
12-09-2009, 05:44 PM
I'm talking about the ones the have after the previews of the next episode (either dubbed, subbed or raw). My favorite one is when Deidara asked Kisame a question about his partner Itachi.;)

Kisame: "I'm just a freak show am I?"
Deidara: "Yikes! That bothers you more than I thought."

toss38
12-09-2009, 05:51 PM
I'm talking about the ones the have after the previews of the next episode (either dubbed, subbed or raw). My favorite one is when Deidara asked Kisame a question about his partner Itachi.;)

Kisame: "I'm a freak show am I?"
Deidara: "Yikes! That bothers you more than I thought."

same here

Hidden Ninja45
12-09-2009, 06:06 PM
I don't really like those endings. I think they are kind of dumb.

wackko300
12-09-2009, 07:26 PM
Some of them are kind of dumb.....but funny too.;)

C4 Karura
12-09-2009, 09:37 PM
I utterly dispise most of them, but once in a while, one comes along that has a few funny jokes.

akatsukirocks
12-09-2009, 09:42 PM
the one with kiba can smell anything even hinata breath of cinnamon rolls

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
12-09-2009, 11:06 PM
I'VE GOT SOO MANY!!!
When we got to look at Yamato's house
Kakashi as host with the pink tux and blue polkadots, hosting a ramen eating contest, and hinata won
Kakashi teaching the kids how to summon
the raffle tickets/drawing when naruto gets the golden ball, but gets the make-out series signed instead of the ramen, and kakashi gets sad when the books are gone
everyone was at the party for like a naruto special, like 10th anniversary (i forgot the event), yamato was in a white tux, and cheers at end, you see orochimaru and everone else
lastly, the one where yamato wakes up and naruto rolls around in his sleep and naruto and kiba sleep walk/ attack yamato, and then shino and his bugs swarm yamato
think i got all that i remember....I LOVE THEM SOO MUCH!!!

NarutoRulez
12-12-2009, 09:17 AM
I LOVE the one in which Kakashi teaches some little kids how to do a summoning jutsu! And the one with Kisame and Deidara, I haven't even seen it yet, I think... Which episode is that one?

wackko300
12-13-2009, 06:17 PM
I LOVE the one in which Kakashi teaches some little kids how to do a summoning jutsu! And the one with Kisame and Deidara, I haven't even seen it yet, I think... Which episode is that one?
Darn, I forgot the name of the episode, but it's the one where Team Kakashi and Team Guy made it to the Akatsuki's hideout to rescue Gaara. Team Guy went to remove the sealing tags.

mrsticky005
12-14-2009, 03:09 AM
The problem with these little extras is that some of them seem like they are supposed to be some Japanese pop culture humor which although there's nothing wrong with Japanese culture humor...most Americans don't get it.
Of course most Japanese might not get American pop culture humor either.
But that's to be expected. When they're dubbed they have to find a middle
ground between staying true to what the Japanese writers were trying to say
and what would actually make sense to American viewers.

NarutoFan7777777
12-14-2009, 04:26 AM
I like the one when Naruto, Kiba and Shino sleep walk and attack Yamato, and the one when Shikamaru says that the anime name will be "Shikamaru Shippuden" (hehe or when Asuma said it's name will be "Asuma Shuppuden"):D:mrgreen:

Narutosan
12-20-2009, 09:23 AM
My favorite Shippuden ending special is ending one. I love the song "Shooting Star" and it makes a good scene.

Inazuma
12-20-2009, 11:18 AM
I like the one when Naruto, Kiba and Shino sleep walk and attack Yamato, and the one when Shikamaru says that the anime name will be "Shikamaru Shippuden" (hehe or when Asuma said it's name will be "Asuma Shuppuden"):D:mrgreen:

I like those too, they're my favorite.