PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 475 Discussion

ThePurpleChidori
12-09-2009, 05:40 PM
The series is kind of going downhill, fast. Danzo's Sharingan ARM? What the heck?

Discuss it here.

brunz
12-09-2009, 05:42 PM
he most likely got them during the Uciha Massacre night and then infused them into his arm....i saw some pics and it looks pretty badass

kakashi 4
12-09-2009, 05:43 PM
He gets bankrupt on Wheel of Fortune and his head explodes???

kakashi 4
12-09-2009, 05:44 PM
Sorry, I thought this was funny was to kill Sasuke thread

ThePurpleChidori
12-09-2009, 05:45 PM
^ Totally off topic.

EDIT: NVM.

3littlepigs
12-10-2009, 08:18 AM
I liked it. At least it showed some of Madara's powers...before all he kept doing was getting away from attacks by dissapearing but now Kishi showed us how he fights using that technique, his sharingan and that he rather swallow his enemies into another dimension instead of killing them righ there. Like someone else said I don't see how Sasuke or Naruto could even hope to defeat him by themselves, it's gonna take a great synched team to get him...a better team than Fuu and Torune :shock:(I mean they worked really well as a team). I was really impressed with Madara, when he analyzed their attacks and then basically told us what clans they were from...I think Konoha ninjas that come from clans would have a REALLY hard time against him because he already knows most of the clan's abilities.

Naruto acted a little bit like an a#@ towards Gaara..I didn't like it. I understand he's getting a lot of pressure from different people and that to top it off Sakura's gone to "kill" Sasuke but still...he has no problem taking out his rage on Sai all the time and now Gaara :mad:...Gaara was only trying to help and actually told him what the others should've told him....

So Madara just wanted to be able to manipulate Sasuke easily again and that's why he handed him Danzou? It doesn't feel right, Sasuke's just going to get another credit that he shouldn't get (like Itachi and Deidara) but since I don't like Danzou at all I hope he kills him fast and so no one will get in Kakashi's way :D

3littlepigs
12-10-2009, 08:33 AM
Danzo's Sharingan ARM? What the heck?

LOL :p That was my reaction!

Danzou's arm is just creepy and nasty! :shock: What the heck? eyes that work from an arm?...I'm just gonna wait till next chapter for that one...

sasuke_uchiha88
12-10-2009, 08:33 AM
When I had seen his arm I was 100% freaked out. HE'S A MONSTER! I AM SO HORRIFIED! THAT OLD MAN NEEDS TO JUST DIE!!:evil:

danilo777
12-10-2009, 08:38 AM
Where did you see that Danzo has arm full of sharingans?

princezzhinata
12-10-2009, 09:04 AM
"Full Arm Of Sharingans", how in the world does this makes sense?

Yuuta
12-10-2009, 01:13 PM
Downhill fast? Personally, I think it's heating up! Finally! I'm loving where this is going, though I'm concerned for Sakura and Karin.

I liked it, Fu and Torun got owned as they should. :D

The Danzo fight will be interesting, to say the least. :D

SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno
12-10-2009, 01:18 PM
he most likely got them during the Uciha Massacre night and then infused them into his arm....i saw some pics and it looks pretty badass
That's what i think too...
Well, ya but what's the difference of having so many sharingans? Shouldn't he be after the bijuus like Madara is? Cuz Madara can control even Danzo if he collected all 9 bijuus. It just doesn't make sense
Ya, and also, they should've putten a scene of where Sakura is right now, dontcha thing? :???:
(incase you haven't noticed, these people were Sasuke and Sakura talking lol :)<-- he looks sorta evil in a way :P)

GaaraoftheSand13
12-10-2009, 01:19 PM
Dude the fact that Karin and Sasuke were locked in a What-ever-it-is together, and teh first thing Sasuke said wwhen madara came was," Get me out of here." Made the chapter priceless :-). Plus Gaara gave a sappy friendship speach, which always brighten up the chapter. The sharrigan arm is pretty out there, though. I'm not sure how that's going to work out. At least Plot is on Sasuke's side.

12-10-2009, 01:24 PM
Dude the fact that Karin and Sasuke were locked in a What-ever-it-is together, and teh first thing Sasuke said wwhen madara came was," Get me out of here." Made the chapter priceless :-). Plus Gaara gave a sappy friendship speach, which always brighten up the chapter. The sharrigan arm is pretty out there, though. I'm not sure how that's going to work out. At least Plot is on Sasuke's side.
Yea i guess it's alright. The only thing i didn't like about what happened that was surprising was Danzo's arm full of sharingans :shock: Isn't that sorta...weird? Well it's kinda exciting and all but...how is an arm attached to the eye?! Well according to the human anatomy, since the arm is connected to the brain which is connected to every where else in the body including the "eye". The sharingan should act well ;D

Kuroda Taishi
12-10-2009, 01:26 PM
Dude the fact that Karin and Sasuke were locked in a What-ever-it-is together, and teh first thing Sasuke said wwhen madara came was," Get me out of here." Made the chapter priceless :-).

Awwwe, but why can't Sasuke have some more alone time with Karin? xD

GaaraoftheSand13
12-10-2009, 01:28 PM
Yea i guess it's alright. The only thing i didn't like about what happened that was surprising was Danzo's arm full of sharingans :shock: Isn't that sorta...weird? Well it's kinda exciting and all but...how is an arm attached to the eye?! Well according to the human anatomy, since the arm is connected to the brain which is connected to every where else in the body including the "eye". The sharingan should act well ;D

The leg bone's connected to the knee bone, the knew bone's connected to the thigh bone...lol. yeah, Danzo's arm is pretty weird. Kishi is a little too obsessed with the sharingan. An arm is a bit too much. I'm going to explode if they have a byakugan leg, or a rinnengan ear or something.

Ren Kurosaki
12-10-2009, 01:33 PM
Awwwe, but why can't Sasuke have some more alone time with Karin? xD

Karin can go jump in a lake!!

12-10-2009, 01:34 PM
The leg bone's connected to the knee bone, the knew bone's connected to the thigh bone...lol. yeah, Danzo's arm is pretty weird. Kishi is a little too obsessed with the sharingan. An arm is a bit too much. I'm going to explode if they have a byakugan leg, or a rinnengan ear or something.
:shock: HECK THAT WOULD BE WEIRD!! lol it's like his body is a whole collection of kekkei genkeis! (i think that's how you spell it :P)

12-10-2009, 01:35 PM
Karin can go jump in a lake!!
Correction: IN A VOLCANO!!!:twisted:lol I'm jk but i like Sakura more than Karin ♥_\\

Ashido
12-10-2009, 01:36 PM
Hm..
So Madara loses his right arm, and then it's revealed that Danzou's right arm is covered in Sharingans. If Danzou is defeated I have feeling his right arm is going to have a new owner :)

NarutoUzumaki12
12-10-2009, 01:48 PM
Man Sharingan is so over used now. Kakashi,Sasuke,Obito,Madara,and now Danzo. I Understand that Sasuke,Obito,and Madara have one but Why Kakashi and Danzo. Other than the Sharingan usage the manga chapter was good

FoxvsFrog
12-10-2009, 02:44 PM
I can only think of two theories why Danzo would want/have a Sharingan arm - 1. to control Nine-Tails; 2. because he's an obsessive/compulsive freak who wanted to covet the Uchiha clan's Sharingan eyes all to himself. He is a hard-line military man.
And the only theory I can come up with as to Madara handing Danzo over to Sasuke is to "win" favor from Sasuke since he can't go near him thanks to Itachi and that barrier he put around the eye. So the only way Madara can obtain Sasuke's eyes is either Sasuke dies or Sasuke willingly gives his eyes to Madara. I doubt the latter.

Kari-Chan
12-10-2009, 03:01 PM
Am I the only one who was slightly grossed out by the sharingan arm?
yeah this chapter was pretty awesome,
I can't wait for the next one

LaDy TsUnAdE 77
12-10-2009, 03:07 PM
LOL :p That was my reaction!

Danzou's arm is just creepy and nasty! :shock: What the heck? eyes that work from an arm?...I'm just gonna wait till next chapter for that one...

Yeah I think the arm looks kinda creepy........yeah i'm kinda curious how it works can't wait til the next chapter

Skrall
12-10-2009, 03:19 PM
A arm with Sharingans? What the....? That arm made me remind Combustion Man, you know from Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-10-2009, 04:03 PM
First Comment: Kishi, lay off the Sharingans. xD

Anyways, it was okay, only complaint is with Danzo's arm.

shinedown1
12-10-2009, 04:13 PM
I hope that they all die during the fight. :) That would be awesome. (I hate all the Uchihas other than Obito, and Danzo is a freak.) Also I agree with an earlier theory about Danzo getting all those sharingans during the Uchiha massacre.

shinedown1
12-10-2009, 04:15 PM
A arm with Sharingans? What the....? That arm made me remind Combustion Man, you know from Avatar: The Last Airbender.I love Avatar! they still play it on Nicktoons network. And it made me remember that guy a little bit too.

brunz
12-10-2009, 04:25 PM
the chapter was awesome until the last panel

OtoSeptic
12-10-2009, 05:28 PM
Downhill fast? Personally, I think it's heating up! Finally! I'm loving where this is going, though I'm concerned for Sakura and Karin.

I liked it, Fu and Torun got owned as they should. :D

The Danzo fight will be interesting, to say the least. :D

Agreed! Everyone's taking the arm thing as a OMG PERSONAL OFFENSE because it wasn't as cool as they were hoping or something. But the Shock Factor was win, even if it made me hate Danzou more just when I thought it wasn't possible.

As for Fu and Torune, pfffff. What the heck. They honestly thought Madara would fall for something so simple? Then they acted all shocked about it? I think Madara's "you chose your followers well" comment was sarcastic. XD

The best moment of the chapter was Madara kicking his arm like that. <3 Friggin' awesome.

Nekomata No Neko-san
12-10-2009, 05:31 PM
Danzo arm creeps me out.. *shudders*

ShikamaruGenius
12-10-2009, 06:57 PM
Hm..
So Madara loses his right arm, and then it's revealed that Danzou's right arm is covered in Sharingans. If Danzou is defeated I have feeling his right arm is going to have a new owner :)

I was going to say this but you made it first. But no one answered to you xD

The fact that he lost his right arm and Danzo having all the sharingan its just too obvious!

For the rest of the chapter, I liked it. Fuu and Torune get beaten quickly how disapointing for them :roll:!

naruto is getting even more blinded than Sasuke wanting to make him come back... I hope Gaara's words will help him.

3littlepigs
12-10-2009, 07:52 PM
Am I the only one who was slightly grossed out by the sharingan arm?
yeah this chapter was pretty awesome,
I can't wait for the next one

No, you're not the only one, it was nasty and creepy :shock:

Yeah I think the arm looks kinda creepy........yeah i'm kinda curious how it works can't wait til the next chapter

LOL :p I know it's manga and anime but still how can all those sharingans still work when they're in his arm?...honestly :roll:

Hidden Ninja45
12-10-2009, 08:16 PM
Yeah, I thought this chapter was kind of slow. Nothing important really happened besides for Danzo's Arm and Sasuke about to fight Danzo. And those were at the beginning and end of the chapter. I really hope the Sasuke vs. Danzo fight will be interesting.

Kari-Chan
12-11-2009, 01:02 PM
A arm with Sharingans? What the....? That arm made me remind Combustion Man, you know from Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Now that I think about it, it is kinda like Combustion Man (aka Sparky Sparky Boom Man);)

Nemico
12-11-2009, 02:59 PM
It was an interesting chapter.....
Danzo shows that he is really obessed with the Sharingan. Sharingan arm?? That was really unexpected. He got the eyes from the Uchiha massacre and I think Orochimaru implanted it.. It make sense.
Fuu and Torune, Wow... They were pretty amazing.. Really skilled and a good team. More surprising, the clan's they were from I was like wo.
and now Danzo vs Sasuke... Who will win? =p I want to see just what that old man can do.

jayawsome12
12-11-2009, 03:45 PM
didn't madara say something to karin about staying out of the fight

narutonhinataschild
12-12-2009, 07:38 AM

just proves that sauske is a homo!

X__Sasuke__X
12-12-2009, 10:48 AM
my reaction to Danzo's arm: -_-' an arm full of Sharingan? This show is going nowhere.

Parak111
12-12-2009, 11:22 AM
When I saw that Sharingan arm,I was like...OMG. That must be one of the weirdest things I've seen on the Naruto manga,after Naruto's Super-Mega-Ultra weird obsession with Sasuke.

That arm was a flaw. I hope Kishi sends it away as fast as he brought it. Otherwise,next on the list is Madara's face covered in...BYAKUGANS.:lol:
Imagine that.:shock:

Phenom
12-13-2009, 04:24 AM
I don't get how I didn't see the one guy being a member of the Aburame clan. I mean everyone in the clan hides the top half of their face, and so did he. Should have seen it coming.