PDA

View Full Version : Say something you hate about your favorite pairing

Zetsubou_Sensei
12-08-2009, 06:26 PM
This is the opposite of the thread I already posted. Just do what the title says.

I hate that Sakura hurt Naruto by not telling him about killing Sasuke.

MelodyYakushi
12-08-2009, 06:37 PM
KabuNaru- My parents would not approve D:
And that it'll never happen T^T (Then again, most fan pairings don't have a chance in heck of happening)
And it's not very popular...

sasu_girl
12-08-2009, 06:42 PM
sasunaru- a lot of people don't like it because it's yaoi....

Zetsubou_Sensei
12-08-2009, 06:53 PM
KabuNaru- My parents would not approve D:
And that it'll never happen T^T (Then again, most fan pairings don't have a chance in heck of happening)
And it's not very popular...

...Wow. My friend, you just made me a fan. Thanks. (I kind of like the pairing. Kabuto even calls the guy "cute"!)

KarinxInoFan
12-08-2009, 07:02 PM
NejiHina - Like, NOBODY likes it because "dere cuzins omg karino u sux" Also, the fact that Hinata's a part of it

NaruSaku - She doesn't try to accept the immature/pervy side of him

Karino - They've never met ;_;

KureAnko - Kurenai is almost guarunteed to be straight

ShippudenGirl
12-08-2009, 07:34 PM
My fav is NaruSaku!

Sakura- The thing I hate is Sakura can't decide how much she loves or feels for Naruto and is very confused about that.
Naruto- He really likes her, a lot, (Since the beginning!) but knows she still loves Sasuke; so won't give her a chance to even try to show her feelings (Ex: Manga 474)

They both are in confusing times (Very Emotional) with the Madara, Sasuke, and many, many unanswered questions. Now Sakura is going to try to kill Sasuke so he won't *Go into the Dark*... Hope she doesn't get...
~I think these negatives can also be positive and bring them closer in a way... I can't really explain how, just think about it.
[Updated on Manga]

MelodyYakushi
12-08-2009, 07:52 PM
...Wow. My friend, you just made me a fan. Thanks. (I kind of like the pairing. Kabuto even calls the guy "cute"!)

Oh wow o-o I'm just that awesome. -brick'd- Yea... I do have some friends who are fans though. There's a KabuNaru fan group on youtube.

And we know why Kabuto calls him Naruto-kun in the Japanese! 8D

Naruko-chan
12-08-2009, 10:30 PM
NaruSasu- The reason most people don't like it because they are both guys and that it hasn't happened! >.<

InuyashaGirl
12-08-2009, 10:33 PM
itahchixkureni
thers sort of an age difference thats what i hate

Luna Mikazuki
12-08-2009, 10:34 PM
GaaNaru - Because NaruSasu is somehow better. :roll:

Cyl
12-08-2009, 10:36 PM
naruto-kun is just a regular japanese honorific

now if he called him naruto-sama, then thingswould be bad, kabuto will try to enter naruto's back door. Narutos straight btw

kabuto probably isnt, hanging around orochimaru to much

naruhina - i dont hate it o.O

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
12-09-2009, 03:14 AM
I hate how Naruto was so oblivious to Hinata's feelings for so long, and I hate how it took so long for Hinata to tell him. I also hate how we don't know how and even if Naruto reacted to the situation after Pain was defeated.

Kuroda Taishi
12-09-2009, 11:44 AM
I hate how Sakura has not lifted her skirt up for Naruto yet, xD

GaaraoftheSand13
12-09-2009, 12:23 PM
SakuSasu - They are both STUPID! But somehow, it's still one of my favorite pairings of all time for anything...lol XD
NaruHina - Naruto's too clueless to get the hint even though she told him she loved him, and Hinata' doesn't have enough backbone to just go up and kiss him.
NejiTen - TenTen doesn't get any screentime, and Neji doesn't talk enough. However, that could just mean they're making out off screen :twisted:
KakaAnko - This pairing full of pwnage and hotness had not happened!!!
ShikaIno - I'm not too fond of Ino

MelodyYakushi
12-09-2009, 01:01 PM
naruto-kun is just a regular japanese honorific

now if he called him naruto-sama, then thingswould be bad, kabuto will try to enter naruto's back door. Narutos straight btw

kabuto probably isnt, hanging around orochimaru to much

naruhina - i dont hate it o.O

Well, is it usually used on guys by guys? I wouldn't know; I'm not Japanese.
And try explaining the Naruto's straight thing to the full-out SasuNaru fangirls.
And you never know about Kabuto D: So don't judge.

Vocaloid
12-09-2009, 01:28 PM
NaruSaku: Sakura can't choose who she loves, and Naruto won't accept Sakura's confession because he still believes she still loves Sasuke, a lot more than him. Nor have we seen Sakura's side and how she truly feels.

KibaHina: Not too much focus on Kiba, and not too much on their relationship, even as friends.

SasuKarin: Sasuke's too caught up in revenge and hate to love anyone but himself, and Karin tried to go straight to bed with him instead of trying to build a friendship first.

JiraTsu: Jiraiya died and Tsunade hasn't shown if she actually had an romantic feelings for him, even if it looks like she might've.

KakuKisa: Not a chance in hell. A 0.05/1000000000 chance at max. Both are most likely straight, and even if Kisame wasn't, he'd probably be with Itachi instead. Plus, no known indication of them even knowing each other much outside of Kisame laughing at them dying and calling them' The Zombie Twins.'

YahiKonNaga: No indication of them having feeling for her or her for them, outside of Pain in the anime saying that Konan's reason was 'Love.' And there wasn't really much focus on their lives outside of the dark events that happened when they were younger (i.e. Death of Nagato's parents and Tiny, Yahiko's death) and Jiraiya's training.

KarinxInoFan
12-09-2009, 03:00 PM
Well, is it usually used on guys by guys? I wouldn't know; I'm not Japanese.
And try explaining the Naruto's straight thing to the full-out SasuNaru fangirls.
And you never know about Kabuto D: So don't judge.

About -kun, you mean? -kun can be used for and by either gender, but it's more common with guys. For example, a teacher may call a student, regardless of gender, "Himegami-kun" or "Ganto-kun" or something. A friend may call a friend "Mitsurugi-kun" or whatever, and it's in that case that its used more with guys. Females would be more likely to use -chan as the suffix on their friends' names, if they're not familiar enough to not use suffixes at all.

@_@ I hope that helped/was a clear explaination

C-C
12-09-2009, 03:22 PM
♥Sasusaku-SASUKE WONT FALL FOR HER! i mean look at all the things shes done for him. FALL IN LOVE WITH HER IDIOT.
And Sakura CHOOSE WHO U LOVE. Gosh.
Thats what i hate about mine

Kuromaki
12-09-2009, 04:18 PM
Sasuke is too caught up in hatred to love, and him and Ino lack any real development

Sasori Hatori
12-09-2009, 05:08 PM
NaruHina, he never notice's even though in the manga when Hinata admited she loved naruto, what a sappp. (Naruto)

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
12-09-2009, 07:02 PM
About -kun, you mean? -kun can be used for and by either gender, but it's more common with guys. For example, a teacher may call a student, regardless of gender, "Himegami-kun" or "Ganto-kun" or something. A friend may call a friend "Mitsurugi-kun" or whatever, and it's in that case that its used more with guys. Females would be more likely to use -chan as the suffix on their friends' names, if they're not familiar enough to not use suffixes at all.

@_@ I hope that helped/was a clear explaination

Yup, right on! :mrgreen:

Black King
12-09-2009, 07:10 PM
SasuSaku-It doesn't have that high of a chance at happening anymore. =(

NaruHina-Naruto is aware of Hinata's feelings and hasn't done anything yet! Dx