PDA

View Full Version : Fillers vs... Nothing

SRhyse
04-04-2009, 07:37 PM
It's something alot of people don't consider when bashing filler. That's not to say these are the only options, but if forced to choose between the two like the animation studios are, would you rather have filler episodes, or have to wait months in between certain episodes until the manga's far enough out?

It's a tough question. I'd rather they waited, and made the ones that came out 2x budget/quality. It worked for Battlestar, and that extra time could be spent writing new music for every battle.

Kisame
04-04-2009, 07:39 PM
Break sessions, so they might improve the animation quality.

naruto1313
04-04-2009, 07:57 PM
the fillers keep me on the naruto train.

but i could go for breaks.
:mrgreen: :shock: :o

rasangsharingan
04-04-2009, 08:00 PM
i pick fillers but wouldent it be easyer to just make the stuff in the manga into the show but just add a few extra thing in to it

Vidda Hatake
04-06-2009, 08:19 PM
Hey, sometimes the 'fillers' are fun, too. To me, anything is better than nothing...which is what we're getting right now from that unmentionable cartoon station.... But, at least #13 on the DVDs will be out tomorrow!! Yay! (Kakashi's on the cover and the deluxe version has a Kakashi figure with it!!! Mine!!!!)
ooppsssss....outa' control.... :!:

SasoriAngel
04-06-2009, 08:38 PM
I would prefer to watch the fillers as i wait for the one that follows the Manga.

jaketomdevrieze
04-06-2009, 10:09 PM
It's something alot of people don't consider when bashing filler. That's not to say these are the only options, but if forced to choose between the two like the animation studios are, would you rather have filler episodes, or have to wait months in between certain episodes until the manga's far enough out?

It's a tough question. I'd rather they waited, and made the ones that came out 2x budget/quality. It worked for Battlestar, and that extra time could be spent writing new music for every battle.
You have a point.

Naruto
04-07-2009, 09:50 AM

True. It is a tough question.

itasan
04-07-2009, 10:39 AM
I say anything besides fillers. Ugh. Every episode is a minor betrayal against the Naruto universe and Kishimoto.

I think nothing would keep me more loyal to the series than these thin fillers that just push me away and make me question if it really is that good afterall--until the next arc starts up and I can't ever imagine having though such a thing. xD

Kishimoto's my hero. ^-^

jmc8799
04-07-2009, 12:52 PM
I think I try to look at the fillers as a side story that is just a bonus, however I can see both sides of why people love or hate them. I wonder, where exactly do the filler story lines come from? Are they written by "helpers"? How does that work? My biggest problem with them would have to be the confusion that comes with any discussion about the series. Those that aren't up to date on all ends have to stop and say, "What in the world is going on here?" or "I don't remember any of that happening." In the end, I think people will watch them anyway. You can dislike them all you want but it help to satisfy the Naruto fix that you're looking for. I for one will continue to watch them and look forward to all the rest when they come!

Leaf Shinobi
04-07-2009, 03:07 PM
Wow people are making it seem like the Fillers are complete garbage!

I would rather have more Naruto than have nothing at all. lol. Awesome fight scenes abound in these "fillers"

Soccer Ninja 21
04-07-2009, 03:11 PM
Wow people are making it seem like the Fillers are complete garbage!

I would rather have more Naruto than have nothing at all. lol. Awesome fight scenes abound in these "fillers" I KNOW! SOMETIMES MY FAV CHARACTERS COME FROM FILLERS! LIKE SORA!