PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Ultimate Ninja: HA! Naruto Ultimate Ninja 5 IS coming out in the US!

Ren Kurosaki
12-07-2009, 03:26 AM
I went on Wikipedia and they said that the official release for Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5 is December 15!! BOOYAH!

Sosuke Aizen
12-07-2009, 03:35 AM
Wikipedia is unreliable...but i found a site that is selling it..and says its released already..
http://www.cdwow.us/games/NARUTO-SHUPPUDEN-ULTIMATE-NINJA-5-Playstation-2/dp/6313051

zerosameri
12-07-2009, 03:53 AM
Wikipedia is unreliable...but i found a site that is selling it..and says its released already..
http://www.cdwow.us/games/NARUTO-SHUPPUDEN-ULTIMATE-NINJA-5-Playstation-2/dp/6313051
The picture for the Game covor looked like it's been fixed.

Sosuke Aizen
12-07-2009, 03:55 AM
Yeah it does..and its doesnt come out till December 20 or 29...sources can not be put

brunz
12-07-2009, 04:16 AM
how many threads have said this same thing..all to end up as lies/rumors....just get it through your thick skulls..ITS NOT COMING TO US!

not intending to be rude just saying...

Leji_Hyuga
12-07-2009, 04:57 AM
why is like 200 of these everywere

Naruto321
12-07-2009, 05:11 AM
Not only that, the rumors that you guys are hear can be made in Wikipedia, Google etc.....

Futago_101
12-07-2009, 05:39 AM

It released....in EUROPE

Naruto321
12-07-2009, 06:57 AM
That's the Europian version

ChaosInuYasha
12-07-2009, 12:31 PM
I feel sorry for these gullible souls.

Sosuke Aizen
12-07-2009, 12:34 PM
Well I dont care about the US version..I got the Europe version and its awesome

rocketjed1
12-07-2009, 12:36 PM
I went on Wikipedia and they said that the official release for Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5 is December 15!! BOOYAH!
You do know that Wikipedia isn't a very reliable source. And, I searched for UN5 on Gamestop.com (Which has game release dates) and they didn't have anything on UN5.

Shikamaru Nara
12-07-2009, 12:36 PM
how many threads have said this same thing..all to end up as lies/rumors....just get it through your thick skulls..ITS NOT COMING TO US!

We just want to believe it...

Parak111
12-07-2009, 01:33 PM

Not again!...Wikipedia is a unreliable source. It said that the game was going to be released on 27 November,but that's the European date. Then it said 1 December...the date passed,and now December 15. What's the matter with people? What good will making up dates do?

People should import it from Europe,like I,ChaosInuYasha and Itachi Uchia did. If people REALLY want to play it,they should just import,instead of whining like babies...that won't do them any good.

Naruto321
12-07-2009, 01:46 PM
Remeber in Wikipedia you can edit description. An they are all lies.

Itachi Uchia
12-07-2009, 02:16 PM
yea it is

Ren Kurosaki
12-07-2009, 02:53 PM

It is coming to the US it has too, just give it some time. Damn y'all just don't have any faith.

Itachi Uchia
12-07-2009, 03:02 PM
It is coming to the US it has too, just give it some time. Damn y'all just don't have any faith.
no its not now just leave it be

Naruto321
12-07-2009, 03:02 PM
We do have faith and we did. But now we don't because we know that its not coming.

Itachi Uchia
12-07-2009, 03:03 PM
We do have faith and we did. But now we don't because we know that its not coming.
not to mention that we already have it:D

Ren Kurosaki
12-07-2009, 03:05 PM
Hey, don't be jumpin' at me about the date, go freakin track down the person who put the date on the Wikipedia website. I just want the game to come here in the US. I've noticed some of you say that it is not coming in the US-that would be kinda stupid for the company to not release the latest one but release all the previous ones. IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE A HARSH COMMENT DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL! cuz it may offend others too you know. >.>

Fan of Minato
12-07-2009, 03:08 PM
If it comes, it comes. If it doesn't, it doesn't.
Can't we just take it easy? xD
Its not like "there won't be any more Naruto games in the US". xD
There's UNH3. Which has all the characters from UN5 I believe. (Its basically UN6 so it has to have all UN5 characters, xDDDDDDDDDDDD)

Ren Kurosaki
12-07-2009, 03:17 PM
I feel sorry for these gullible souls.

^-^ Arigatou proud to be one.

Koden
12-07-2009, 03:39 PM
DECEMBER 15th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH!!

SRhyse
12-07-2009, 03:41 PM
Namco themselves told us that it's not coming stateside.

Believe whatever you'd like, but be sure what you believe can withstand the above sentence.

Itachi Uchia
12-07-2009, 03:54 PM
If it comes, it comes. If it doesn't, it doesn't.
Can't we just take it easy? xD
Its not like "there won't be any more Naruto games in the US". xD
There's UNH3. Which has all the characters from UN5 I believe. (Its basically UN6 so it has to have all UN5 characters, xDDDDDDDDDDDD)
now that is true

cybershark
12-07-2009, 04:23 PM
If it does get released in NA, I will buy it. If it does not, I still have the EU version. So, either way, I will have the game. It is getting insane with all of the dates floating around. Currently, there are three dates being mentioned. They are 12/15/2009, 12/20/2009, and 12/29/2009. Let us see what happens, but I have a feeling that there are going to be a lot of disapointed people on those dates. It is also unlikely that there will be a quiet release, although anything is possible. Of the three dates I mentioned above, the most likely is 12/29/2009. But I would not hold my breath, if I was most of the people spouting the dates. If Shonen Jump, Viz, GameFAQs, and this very site have no mention of it being released in NA, it is very unlikely that it will come out.

SRhyse
12-07-2009, 04:26 PM
If Shonen Jump, Viz, GameFAQs, and this very site have no mention of it, it is very unlikely that it will come out.
We do mention it. We mention it not coming out in the US. Frequently :lol:.

cybershark
12-07-2009, 04:42 PM
Exactly the point I was making, SRhyse. If they want to get it that badly, then they should take the necessary steps to do that. Instead of devoting their energy to worrying about the dates, they should find websites to get ,at the very least, the EU version. If they are following the Shippuden episodes on the website, then the EU version should be easy to follow along. The only thing it is missing is translation of the in-battle and post-battle voices into English. It is not that big of a deal to prevent getting the game. I played UN4 last night with that set-up (Japanese audio and English subtitles.) I could still understand what was going on in the game. Of course, they will also need to do something with their PS2 to play it.

brunz
12-07-2009, 04:44 PM
Thank you SRhyse for clearing this all up..now everyone can shut-up about it coming to US cause ITS NOT

Itachi Uchia
12-07-2009, 04:48 PM
Thank you SRhyse for clearing this all up..now everyone can shut-up about it coming to US cause ITS NOT
amen brother

Ragato
12-07-2009, 05:20 PM
I e-mailed Bandai Namco.Hopefully they e-mail me back and we can finally conclude this Un5 thing.

I said:
Dear Namco Bandai,
Many of use fans at Naruto.com (http://Naruto.com) would like to know the current news on Naruto Ultimate Ninja 5.If you are making the game then can you please tell me a release date for it and what console it will be for.I have seen Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 but, I wonder why you have not made or released Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5.Please E-mail me Back ASAP.

Sincerely,
Ragato

Namco Bandai Replied:

Thank you for contacting Namco Bandai's Customer Support.

Unfortunately, we do not have any information regarding this title for the North American region. For more information on upcoming titles and release dates please visit the Namco Bandai Games website at www.namcobandaigames.com (http://www.namcobandaigames.com/)

Please feel free to contact us in the future as the need arises.
Customer Support
NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.
4555 Great America Parkway, Suite 201
Santa Clara, CA 95054
E-Mail: support@namcobandaigames.com
Phone: 1-408-235-2222

Itachi Uchia
12-07-2009, 05:31 PM
I e-mailed Bandai Namco.Hopefully they e-mail me back and we can finally conclude this Un5 thing.

I said:
Dear Namco Bandai,
Many of use fans at Naruto.com (http://Naruto.com) would like to know the current news on Naruto Ultimate Ninja 5.If you are making the game then can you please tell me a release date for it and what console it will be for.I have seen Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 but, I wonder why you have not made or released Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5.Please E-mail me Back ASAP.

Sincerely,
Ragato

Namco Bandai Replied:

Thank you for contacting Namco Bandai's Customer Support.

Unfortunately, we do not have any information regarding this title for the North American region. For more information on upcoming titles and release dates please visit the Namco Bandai Games website at www.namcobandaigames.com (http://www.namcobandaigames.com/)

Please feel free to contact us in the future as the need arises.

Customer Support
NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.
4555 Great America Parkway, Suite 201
Santa Clara, CA 95054
E-Mail: support@namcobandaigames.com
Phone: 1-408-235-2222

thats nice

Futago_101
12-07-2009, 05:48 PM

Believe whatever you'd like, but be sure what you believe can withstand the above sentence.

We do mention it. We mention it not coming out in the US. Frequently :lol:.

Thanks SRhyse for giving those who do not believe a big reality check. :mrgreen:

brunz
12-07-2009, 05:59 PM
@Ragato

That is most likely automated cause i got the exact same and so did many other people who emailed them.

Fan of Minato
12-07-2009, 07:01 PM

Ahhh...well that puts the hope at 0% xD.

Is it possible that it will it come at all? As in two years later? xDD

(Is the problem the "decreasing popularity" of the PS2?..[although it was/is one of the best consoles ever])

Kursed Kreature
12-07-2009, 07:04 PM
now im lost completely, im so confused....i know i have been told that it's not coming out to the US, then i keep running into this stuff and it leads me to believe that it is coming....ehhh....

Brklynty1
12-07-2009, 09:45 PM
I swear like you ppl OMFG!!!!!! WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT UP AND WAIT TILL THE DAMN DATE PASSES!!! YOU PPL JUST DON'T LEARN DO YOU?! If it comes out , all the ppl that's said it was is gonna come gloat their a** off, if it doesn't, just more I told you's coming. And it should be known wikipedia checks its pages and makes sure the information is valid, they do re-edit it if its not true, in this case idk.

ChaosInuYasha
12-07-2009, 09:59 PM
I swear like you ppl OMFG!!!!!! WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT UP AND WAIT TILL THE DAMN DATE PASSES!!! YOU PPL JUST DON'T LEARN DO YOU?! If it comes out , all the ppl that's said it was is gonna come gloat their a** off, if it doesn't, just more I told you's coming. And it should be known wikipedia checks its pages and makes sure the information is valid, they do re-edit it if its not true, in this case idk.

Why don't you take your own advice and shut up. One of the admins who works with Viz just straigh up said it's not coming out in the USA. So do what I said and import the game from Europe/Austrailia or just shut up and move on.

Brklynty1
12-07-2009, 10:10 PM
Why don't you take your own advice and shut up. One of the admins who works with Viz just straigh up said it's not coming out in the USA. So do what I said and import the game from Europe/Austrailia or just shut up and move on.

Why don't you take my advice and hop off my rod. Your always behind me every single post dammit. Unlike you, I'm not a feen that goes the extra mile for a game I'll stop playing after a month.

ChaosInuYasha
12-07-2009, 10:27 PM
Why don't you take my advice and hop off my rod. Your always behind me every single post dammit. Unlike you, I'm not a feen that goes the extra mile for a game I'll stop playing after a month.

1) What's a feen?
2) I only post because you are making a fool of yourself and I'm trying to help you better yourself so people won't laugh at you and make fun of you.

Brklynty1
12-07-2009, 10:42 PM
1) What's a feen?
2) I only post because you are making a fool of yourself and I'm trying to help you better yourself so people won't laugh at you and make fun of you.

1) Feen-Person who wants or needs something that isn't serious. Ex: Most of these idiots are feening for this game when its not sure if its releasing in NA.
2) How am I making a fool of myself, I've been neautral on this case, the only thing I said is that UHN3(NA version) will be most likely like UN5 because the dub is not far enough for the full accel 3 gameplay, sasuke vs itachi battle? C'mon when are we going to see that battle ppl. And who has made fun of me?

ChaosInuYasha
12-07-2009, 10:57 PM
1) Feen-Person who wants or needs something that isn't serious. Ex: Most of these idiots are feening for this game when its not sure if its releasing in NA.
2) How am I making a fool of myself, I've been neautral on this case, the only thing I said is that UHN3(NA version) will be most likely like UN5 because the dub is not far enough for the full accel 3 gameplay, sasuke vs itachi battle? C'mon when are we going to see that battle ppl. And who has made fun of me?

1) Huh you learn something new everyday. Cool.
2) The thing is is we all know UNH3 will be a watered down version of Accel 3 with numerous story elements gutted out and other things. Also Accel 3 has been confirmed to include the Itachi VS Sasuke fight.

Brklynty1
12-08-2009, 08:19 AM
1) Huh you learn something new everyday. Cool.
2) The thing is is we all know UNH3 will be a watered down version of Accel 3 with numerous story elements gutted out and other things. Also Accel 3 has been confirmed to include the Itachi VS Sasuke fight.
I know the Itachi vs Sasuke fight will be in accel 3, I ment it can't be in the NA version because we're far from that. And also its like you said we all now UNH3 will be watered down to the point where it might resemble UN5, that's what I been saying this whole time.

Koden
12-08-2009, 01:04 PM

does it have english in it?

Parak111
12-08-2009, 02:02 PM
I know the Itachi vs Sasuke fight will be in accel 3, I ment it can't be in the NA version because we're far from that. And also its like you said we all now UNH3 will be watered down to the point where it might resemble UN5, that's what I been saying this whole time.

Ultimate Ninja 5 is an entirely diffrent game from Accel 3/UNH3. Ultimate Ninja 5 has customizable jutsus,animated story mode,missions and quests. To begin with,it has an RPG mode too. Accel 3/UNH3 won't have anything like that. For Story Mode it'll have text...with moving pictures...-_-",and the battles with the ougis. The only new thing about it is the 4 player option.

PAIN_ROCKS
12-08-2009, 02:04 PM
Go brk Choas is just a damn freak who will go the extra mile for a game. Is it really that serious? Ok we dont get un5 so? In the future,we will have alot more to talk about like un6{Aka Acell 3 in japan.}. So please dont be so irratating. I'm sorry but just because we have fate and you don't dont go crazy tyvm.Oh yea I know that Parak will try to back you up some how but tell him to stop.You're old enough to defend yourself.Thats all:)

Parak111
12-08-2009, 02:12 PM
Go brk Choas is just a damn freak who will go the extra mile for a game. Is it really that serious? Ok we dont get un5 so? In the future,we will have alot more to talk about like un6{Aka Acell 3 in japan.}. So please dont be so irratating. I'm sorry but just because we have fate and you don't dont go crazy tyvm.Oh yea I know that Parak will try to back you up some how but tell him to stop.You're old enough to defend yourself.Thats all:)

1) I'm backing him up,because we share the same opinion about things.

2) The game won't be called Ultimate Ninja 6,it's Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3. Get it straight.

3) Yes,it's serious because some people don't have PSP's. Also, Ultimate Ninja 5 has a lot of things that Accel 3/ Heroes 3 won't have. They ARE diffrent games you know. It's not like choosing between Ultimate Ninja 2 and Ultimate Ninja 2. Ultimate Ninja 5 and Accel3/Heroes 3 are entirely diffrent games.

ChaosInuYasha
12-08-2009, 02:14 PM

First of all calling me a freak for getting a game is insulting and low. Secondly UN6 doesn't exist. I think you mean UNH3. Also having this 'fate' you talk about is fine and all but when you realize the game you are hoping for isn't coming out where you live but somwhere else and you have the power to still get and play it is reasonable. What you guys are doing still saying it'll come out in the USA is what's irritating. Stop being whiny babies and hit puberty already and grow a brain. I did that 10+ years ago which is why I'm so smart. Also the only reason Parak111 backs me up is because I have sound advice.

Parak111
12-08-2009, 02:22 PM
First of all calling me a freak for getting a game is insulting and low. Secondly UN6 doesn't exist. I think you mean UNH3. Also having this 'fate' you talk about is fine and all but when you realize the game you are hoping for isn't coming out where you live but somwhere else and you have the power to still get and play it is reasonable. What you guys are doing still saying it'll come out in the USA is what's irritating. Stop being whiny babies and hit puberty already and grow a brain. I did that 10+ years ago which is why I'm so smart. Also the only reason Parak111 backs me up is because I have sound advice.

That's not the only reason I'm backing you up. It's also because we have the same opinion about the people who spam you with "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG UN5 COME TO STATE! YAYA:shock:" I don't like that,and so do you,I suppose.

Also,don't mind him. He's not the first nor the last,I'm sure, to talk like that.

Futago_101
12-08-2009, 02:24 PM
does it have english in it?

The text is in english but the voices are all in japanese.

Chidori457
12-08-2009, 05:28 PM
Chaos and Parak.. I tell ya, these people are annoying fools. They do not use logic at all.

Parak111
12-08-2009, 05:33 PM
Chaos and Parak.. I tell ya, these people are annoying fools. They do not use logic at all.

Yeah...not to be mean or anything,but they post before they even think about the matter itself. They should think before posting,not the opposite way.

Rasenganfan2
12-08-2009, 05:40 PM

Have some sympathy for those of us un-lucky enough to not have PAL PS2s and PAL TVs.

Parak111
12-08-2009, 05:44 PM
Have some sympathy for those of us un-lucky enough to not have PAL PS2s and PAL TVs.

I have the European version of the game and I don't have a PAL PS2 nor a PAL TV,yet my game plays perfectly. I've just modded my PS2 to play foreign games,and my TV has PAL support.

Rasenganfan2
12-08-2009, 05:48 PM
Parak: Shut up :P I have considered soft-modding my PS2 and importing the PAL version, but the only problem with that is that I don't know if any of the TVs in my house support 576i.

Parak111
12-08-2009, 05:51 PM
Parak: Shut up :P I have considered soft-modding my PS2 and importing the PAL version, but the only problem with that is that I don't know if any of the TVs in my house support 576i.

First of all,watch the language! And second,it's not my fault that you don't know how to check your TV if it supports PAL.

Naruto321
12-08-2009, 05:52 PM
He wasn't cursing. He just said shut up. My tv works fine. And its a Sony.

Itachi Uchia
12-08-2009, 05:55 PM
Yeah...not to be mean or anything,but they post before they even think about the matter itself. They should think before posting,not the opposite way.
yea and they also keep saying that its comeing in the US when its not and they always get the the rescource that lies to them and they fall for it

Rasenganfan2
12-08-2009, 05:56 PM
If I was cussing, you'd know it. I just said shut up, and did so in a joking tone. Second, no duh. Seriously, learn context clues.

Itachi Uchia
12-08-2009, 05:57 PM
If I was cussing, you'd know it. I just said shut up, and did so in a joking tone. Second, no duh. Seriously, learn context clues.
good point

Parak111
12-08-2009, 05:58 PM
He wasn't cursing. He just said shut up. My tv works fine. And its a Sony.

Did you get the game? I mean the European version.

Parak111
12-08-2009, 06:02 PM

Well how am I supposed to know how you said it? It's not like I'm sitting next to you.

Rasenganfan2
12-08-2009, 06:51 PM
I just said, if you would learn to pay attention, use context clues.

ChaosInuYasha
12-09-2009, 12:05 AM
That's not the only reason I'm backing you up. It's also because we have the same opinion about the people who spam you with "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG UN5 COME TO STATE! YAYA:shock:" I don't like that,and so do you,I suppose.

Also,don't mind him. He's not the first nor the last,I'm sure, to talk like that.

Yeah I got sick of people saying it's coming out after listening to every shady info source they run across.

Sosuke Aizen
12-09-2009, 01:47 AM
Why is it not coming here? I got the EUS version...

Ren Kurosaki
12-09-2009, 03:07 AM
Why is it not coming here? I got the EUS version...

That's what I want to know!!!UGH!>.<

PAIN_ROCKS
12-09-2009, 04:15 AM
Choas you and Parak talk about rude behavior while you guys call us sick foolish gullible etc.... From what I'm hearing you should take your own advice.Also Choas you're not smart lol. You should know we have brains we live dont we?Ok Parak get on whenever and back him/her up.

ChaosInuYasha
12-09-2009, 04:55 AM
Choas you and Parak talk about rude behavior while you guys call us sick foolish gullible etc.... From what I'm hearing you should take your own advice.Also Choas you're not smart lol. You should know we have brains we live dont we?Ok Parak get on whenever and back him/her up.

1) I call you foolish because you don't do your research and believe what every random site says about the game when it's simply not true.
2) I'm very smart. I got pretty high marks in High School.
3) You may have a brain but you don't use it. I suggest you stop reading random sites with dates and no proof and believe what ACTUAL VIZ EMPLOYES (ShyRse for starters) say about this game.

Futago_101
12-09-2009, 05:43 AM
Guys, fighting will get you nowhere.

Chaos, I know you're upset that no one will listen to you but the best you can do right now is let these made-up dates pass. When these dates pass, they'll know that you're right and they won't even admit it.

Let's not make such a big deal about UN5; Namco Bandai is obviously too stupid to understand what the fans want, and besides, Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 will have the same characters as UN5 plus a few more!!

For those who still believe UN5 is comming, post away.

For those who know UN5 is not comming, let's just not argue about this issue and don't post back saying UN5 is not comming.

And btw, de-repping anyone to get rid of your anger will not change UN5 comming/not comming to the US.

Parak111
12-09-2009, 11:25 AM

I've never said sick,foolish or gullible. Don't put things on my account,when they're not. You won't improve your reputation saying such things.

1) I call you foolish because you don't do your research and believe what every random site says about the game when it's simply not true.
2) I'm very smart. I got pretty high marks in High School.
3) Yoou may have a brain but you don't use it. I suggest you stop reading random sites with dates and no proof and believe what ACTUAL VIZ EMPLOYES (ShyRse for starters) say about this game.

Right you are,but some people are just naive and they believe everything they see.

Ren Kurosaki
12-09-2009, 11:53 AM
I've never said sick,foolish or gullible. Don't put things on my account,when they're not. You won't improve your reputation saying such things.

Right you are,but some people are just naive and they believe everything they see.

Hey, this is a discussion about the GAME, NOT INSULTS towards one another.:!:

PAIN_ROCKS
12-09-2009, 12:26 PM
;););););). Parak get off my back jesus christ. I dont believe every random site and btw did I say "oh that it's coming on the 15 20 or w.e so please leve me alone and fck reputation.:DDD Choas you spelled "you" wrong Yoou lol.

PAIN_ROCKS
12-09-2009, 12:28 PM
Oh yea 1 last thing if you're so sure about it not coming out<then why do you still bother us on this thread. Obviously we wont listen so go and talk about eu version of it or something dont waste ur time with us.

Parak111
12-09-2009, 12:36 PM
Hey, this is a discussion about the GAME, NOT INSULTS towards one another.:!:

I didn't insult anybody! I just said that I didn't use those words.

;););););). Parak get off my back jesus christ. I dont believe every random site and btw did I say "oh that it's coming on the 15 20 or w.e so please leve me alone and fck reputation.:DDD Choas you spelled "you" wrong Yoou lol.

Fine,I'll stop.

PAIN_ROCKS
12-09-2009, 12:39 PM
Tyvm now ill stop with everything that happened :)

Chidori457
12-09-2009, 01:56 PM
Oh yea 1 last thing if you're so sure about it not coming out<then why do you still bother us on this thread. Obviously we wont listen so go and talk about eu version of it or something dont waste ur time with us.

Oh and BTW if you claim to have a brain, modify your last post instead of double posting. jeez.

Itachi Uchia
12-09-2009, 02:02 PM
calm down people geesh

PAIN_ROCKS
12-09-2009, 02:58 PM
Oh and BTW if you claim to have a brain, modify your last post instead of double posting. jeez.
Everyone makes mistakes fck off.

Itachi Uchia
12-09-2009, 03:01 PM
Everyone makes mistakes fck off.
calm down

Futago_101
12-09-2009, 07:18 PM
Watch your language